• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:04
CEST 10:04
KST 17:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9350 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 77 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2016 19:53 GMT
#761
On March 11 2016 04:43 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Meanwhile alaka just pops in here making his little nai comments and not doing anything. I'm getting flashbacks to outlaw.

He's definitely making more game-relevant comments than Vivax.

If you can't see this, I don't know what to tell you.
Writer@WriterYamato
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 10 2016 19:57 GMT
#762
Yams actually believes im mafia. He believed it since the start, until the end.

Remember that when I flip and remember who to listen to for the rest of the game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 10 2016 19:58 GMT
#763
And what it means in regard to yams skill at this game
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2016 20:00 GMT
#764
Regardless of what happens, I am taking a break from reading this game.

You all have a choice. If you honestly disagree with me about Vivax, fine, but I'm unlikely to vote anyone else.

We certainly need to lynch today, and it's pretty clear that many people think he's mafia.

The fact that he's gone off the rails personally insulting me when there are 5(!) other people voting him is quite hilarious.

It's possible that I am wrong, of course, but at this point I don't particularly care.
Writer@WriterYamato
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 10 2016 20:02 GMT
#765
Tumblewood is noob, geript and slam are mafia, possibly Rels too at this point, Koshi doesnt believe im mafia but hes thin skinned and is spite lynching me cause I went under his skin so hard which I enjoyed quite a bit whenever he burst out calling me names.

You however have been around for as long as I am and still suck balls at anything related to this game, so you have my particular attention, and I want to emphasize how bad I think you are and how you will never ever get better at this game or at anything in particular.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 10 2016 20:03 GMT
#766
Hello World.

House Rules:
  • I am lenient about in-thread behavior - Mafia is an emotional game. You will be warned if you cross the line. You will be modkilled/replaced if you cross it again.


You're all allowed to call each other stupid. However, personal OOC attacks cross the line.

On March 11 2016 04:33 Vivax wrote:
In yams example its not an insult, it's just a fact. He just isn't capable of playing a rather complex game, which is also why he will always remain a shitty gas station clerk no matter how much money he saves up.


Since it's getting rather testy in here, this is a general thread warning. There will be modkills for future OOC attacks.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2016 20:03 GMT
#767
I'm fine with being wrong, Vivax.

I never claimed to be particularly good at mafia.

I never claimed to be particularly good at reading you.

I wanted to play a game, and I am playing.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2016 20:04 GMT
#768
On March 11 2016 05:02 Vivax wrote:
Tumblewood is noob, geript and slam are mafia, possibly Rels too at this point, Koshi doesnt believe im mafia but hes thin skinned and is spite lynching me cause I went under his skin so hard which I enjoyed quite a bit whenever he burst out calling me names.

You however have been around for as long as I am and still suck balls at anything related to this game, so you have my particular attention, and I want to emphasize how bad I think you are and how you will never ever get better at this game or at anything in particular.

I'm glad you have your opinion.

It has nothing to do with playing the game of mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2016 20:06 GMT
#769
I'm getting progressively drunk so I probably won't there until tomorrow
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 10 2016 20:07 GMT
#770
Rainbows and unicorns and all that, I wondered when Id first hear something from the host.

Time to peace out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 20:30 GMT
#771
Dnu what alignment you are Kush. But you dropped a shitton after you allowed Vivax to be in the game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 20:30 GMT
#772
It doesn't even matter if he is mafia / town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 20:36 GMT
#773
And how Vivax is not modkilled is beyond my understanding.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 20:37 GMT
#774
I warned the host before this all happened. But he advised me to join the flamefeast. At least. He wasn't going to stop it.

For me it is stop it or join it. ignoring not my strongest suit.
I had a good night of sleep.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 10 2016 20:37 GMT
#775
On March 11 2016 05:36 Koshi wrote:
And how Vivax is not modkilled is beyond my understanding.

i think you are more deserving but whatever.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 10 2016 20:40 GMT
#776
im done trying for d1. if vivax flips town ill feel like an idiot but being honest with myself my townread probably only about 72% so yeah.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 10 2016 20:41 GMT
#777
final day 1 braglist = shape, tumble/slam
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 10 2016 20:43 GMT
#778
On March 11 2016 05:36 Koshi wrote:
And how Vivax is not modkilled is beyond my understanding.


first you cry now you call for parental action, its like you age in reverse koshi
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 10 2016 20:47 GMT
#779
On March 11 2016 05:41 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
final day 1 braglist = shape, tumble/slam


There really is zero reason to not consider geript. He has been super absent lately, and none of his drive from the start of the day is left since he ninja unvoted slam.

its probably just him and slam. Rels got infected by the k + y brain virus, and tumble is a noob.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 10 2016 20:49 GMT
#780
On March 11 2016 05:47 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2016 05:41 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
final day 1 braglist = shape, tumble/slam


There really is zero reason to not consider geript. He has been super absent lately, and none of his drive from the start of the day is left since he ninja unvoted slam.

its probably just him and slam. Rels got infected by the k + y brain virus, and tumble is a noob.

i am considering him dw. that's just my most likely guess atm.
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1304
BeSt 308
Soulkey 222
Soma 205
sorry 134
Mind 70
Bale 25
soO 23
Larva 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 14
ZerO 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 588
Counter-Strike
edward429
Other Games
summit1g9331
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft667
C9.Mang0251
Sick208
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick713
BasetradeTV232
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2215
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 56m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.