• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:50
CEST 02:50
KST 09:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10539 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 77 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 09 2016 12:57 GMT
#341
if I'm wrong prove me wrong and tell me why tumble and slam should be town in this game.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 13:00 GMT
#342
Because they haven't done anything mafia and people who did things that are mafia want to lynch them for shady reasons. Easy math.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 09 2016 13:02 GMT
#343
On March 09 2016 22:00 Koshi wrote:
Because they haven't done anything mafia and people who did things that are mafia want to lynch them for shady reasons. Easy math.


easy math, that's one way of saying that ignorance is bliss.

you should really put on a dunce cap in future games.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 13:02 GMT
#344
On March 09 2016 20:36 Vivax wrote:
Instead of playing thouhgtfully geript is acting like a mentally unstable steroid abuser who quickly wants to kill some shit and pushes for all kinds of awful lynches.
All that forced aggression makes me want to lynch him before TW, maybe the badness of koshi and yamato will magically disappear afterwards.

On March 09 2016 21:54 Vivax wrote:
Let me repeat how awfully wrong your list is koshi, you should consider getting into my camp, after a few lynches you too will see the light if we don't win after killing tumble, slam and geript already. If then we didn't win we just murder Rels to make sure he's not being the reincarnation of holyflare again.

On March 09 2016 21:57 Vivax wrote:
if I'm wrong prove me wrong and tell me why tumble and slam should be town in this game.


On top of that. You haven't explained 1 single read this game Vivax. Or is "Rels is incarnation of HF" an actual reason to lynch somebody?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 13:04 GMT
#345
I don't understand why you and yamato decided to be such cancerous cunts btw. I try to play this game and have some fun but you 2 only can flame and do nothing real.

pathetic pieces of shit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 13:05 GMT
#346
But sure. I can join the flame fiesta.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 13:05 GMT
#347
From now on I don't do anything and just call people idiots.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 13:06 GMT
#348
I tried to make a case. Even if it wasn't good enough I cba to be called an imbecile before anything is actually explained. So w.e.

Time to cancer up this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 09 2016 13:06 GMT
#349
tell me how the bolded in the first two posts is supposed to mean anything when I clearly state that I would lynch slam a few posts afterwards?

You literally skimmed my filter trying to look for anything that remotely makes me look like mafia in your firm belief that I'm mafia, thanks for proving my point that you're both terrible and stubborn.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 13:07 GMT
#350
On March 09 2016 22:06 Vivax wrote:
tell me how the bolded in the first two posts is supposed to mean anything when I clearly state that I would lynch slam a few posts afterwards?

You literally skimmed my filter trying to look for anything that remotely makes me look like mafia in your firm belief that I'm mafia, thanks for proving my point that you're both terrible and stubborn.

shut up imbecile.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 09 2016 13:10 GMT
#351
On March 09 2016 22:07 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2016 22:06 Vivax wrote:
tell me how the bolded in the first two posts is supposed to mean anything when I clearly state that I would lynch slam a few posts afterwards?

You literally skimmed my filter trying to look for anything that remotely makes me look like mafia in your firm belief that I'm mafia, thanks for proving my point that you're both terrible and stubborn.

shut up imbecile.


im past that age son
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 09 2016 13:17 GMT
#352
you're still in time to cool down, get out of work and play the game properly without tilting at me defending from your awful play. If you are bad, just get better and it will be fine. You can achieve that within the day and we lynch mafia.

if you really want to be on 12 year old russian dota player level, then go on and pull another malcolm x, it would make the game harder for town however.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 09 2016 13:20 GMT
#353
koshi that's really over the top compared to what vivax said.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 13:26 GMT
#354
On March 09 2016 21:17 Vivax wrote:
ima talk things through with competent players when they're back.

On March 09 2016 21:50 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2016 21:49 Koshi wrote:
I like how you ignore yamato his constant pushing on you Vivax.

i dont have the time to fly over and perform the required brain surgery. Ignoring bad townies

On March 09 2016 22:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2016 22:00 Koshi wrote:
Because they haven't done anything mafia and people who did things that are mafia want to lynch them for shady reasons. Easy math.

you should really put on a dunce cap in future games.

On March 09 2016 22:06 Vivax wrote:
thanks for proving my point that you're both terrible and stubborn.

This is within 50 minutes? While I still don't know why Vivax actually wants to lynch the people he wants to lynch. What is his reasoning to lynch Alakaslam? "geript might be right", while before that he was calling geript a "a mentally unstable steroid abuser".


Nha. I'll pass playing this cancer game. Flame fiesta is the way to go. Just have to put cancerous flame bait in each post I make.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 13:27 GMT
#355
I already asked the host to warn for unnecessary admhoms. But he allows it.

If you can't beat it, join it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 13:29 GMT
#356
Game nowadays are solved by adhomming and watch the reaction. That's how it is teached and allowed in the newbies.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 13:29 GMT
#357
ez tactics.
I had a good night of sleep.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 09 2016 13:30 GMT
#358
Last post I'll devote to this drama, but koshi you are in the wrong here.
There is a big difference between calling people bad and using the language you are using.

Vivax's insults shouldn't affect you as much as they do. I have seen him call Marv bad on multiple occasions. Do you think Marv is bad? He just says that when he thinks someone is wrong.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 13:30 GMT
#359
On March 09 2016 22:17 Vivax wrote:
if you really want to be on 12 year old russian dota player level.

Wait let's make it an hour and add this one as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 09 2016 13:34 GMT
#360
Vote Count - Day 1


Tumblewood (2): Vivax, nnn_thekushmountains, Rels
Alakaslam (2): geript, Vivax
Vivax (1): Tumblewood
Rels (1): Koshi
yamato77 (0): Koshi
geript (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting (3): Shapelog, yamato77, Alakaslam

At this time, no one is slated to be lynched. With 9 players, 5 are needed to lynch.
The next check will occur on 23:00 GMT (+00:00).
Town must find the mafia before on 23:00 GMT (+00:00)

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 199
CosmosSc2 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1900
GuemChi 1271
Artosis 658
910 41
MaD[AoV]19
Bale 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever303
League of Legends
JimRising 790
Counter-Strike
taco 215
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox650
Other Games
summit1g8672
Day[9].tv705
shahzam619
C9.Mang0317
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick580
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• Hinosc 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur709
• Day9tv705
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 10m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.