• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:07
CEST 22:07
KST 05:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8742 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 03:46 GMT
#1417
On March 03 2016 05:02 sandroba wrote:
But really damdred/cow were supposed to be mafia instead.

Yep probably true.

On March 03 2016 10:07 sandroba wrote:
Well I we have no other claims we have no choice but to believe him. Maybe mafia's plan is to entice a possible parity cop into coming foward and possibly lynching team cow?

On March 03 2016 10:30 sandroba wrote:
Damdred isn't up for consideration, dunno why TT wrote that theory. Like IF some parity cop ends up flipping we CAN think about damdred being mafia. Otherwise treat him as confirmed.


Still begging for a CC.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 03:47 GMT
#1420
You done flowered this up trying to placate me Sandroba.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 03:48 GMT
#1422
Yea but you also jumped on my reasoning to suspect Marv so perfectly.

You've been trying to buddy me since I posted that case on you huh?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 03:50 GMT
#1423
On March 03 2016 12:48 sandroba wrote:
Of course I was begging for someone to CC. I was like 95% sure dude was mafia and you came in with the phrase "I believe damdred claimed blue is that correct?".


Yea kus you are his scummate and wanted the cred when he flipped after getting the blue to CC huh?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 03:54 GMT
#1427
Yea you even only believed my claim when Kush and Sent pointed out that KP is factional.

Before that you kept calling me a liar and whatnot. If you didn't believe Damdred was Blue at EoD why would you question my claim at the start of day when Damdred didn't get shot.

Sorry Sandroba, I was saving the tinfoil for you later, but this bumped up my time table.

AND YOU DON"T TRY TO PLACATE ME SCUM!
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 04:01 GMT
#1432
On March 03 2016 12:54 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 12:51 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
LOL

excellent

why are you excited about this? do you agree with what he is saying?


Thisi s your paranoia getting you already Sand.

They are just suprised that Damdred was infact mafia.

Like you clearly were not despite not being sure on me a few hours ago...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 04:09 GMT
#1441
On March 03 2016 13:05 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 13:03 sandroba wrote:
On March 03 2016 13:00 Tumblewood wrote:
Unless you guys have an explanation that I missed

really yo, don't waste your time reading team blahvacado.

K nvm ignore everything I said because clearly there's no hope of identifying their alignment


This is exactly why I picked Blahvacado you know.

Tictock/Queenfestor As Team Blahvacado
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
We got this weird shit on us, but we totally green to the bone nut thing
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 04:15 GMT
#1444
On March 03 2016 12:28 Tumblewood wrote:
K guys I'm going to do the thing where I try and catch up on literally a thousand posts in an hour


You are doing a bang up job so far friend!

Though you bought into the evilness that is...
sandroba/qob As Team Innoncent
+ Show Spoiler +
Also scum, probably...
[image loading]
Awwwwwwwww... we can keep em.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 04:21 GMT
#1448
On March 03 2016 13:14 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 13:09 Tictock wrote:
On March 03 2016 13:05 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 03 2016 13:03 sandroba wrote:
On March 03 2016 13:00 Tumblewood wrote:
Unless you guys have an explanation that I missed

really yo, don't waste your time reading team blahvacado.

K nvm ignore everything I said because clearly there's no hope of identifying their alignment


This is exactly why I picked Blahvacado you know.

Tictock/Queenfestor As Team Blahvacado
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
We got this weird shit on us, but we totally green to the bone nut thing

Should've been Team Eiffel 65


A quick glance at the pics Google pulls up for this makes me feel like I'm being insulted...

Though I discover I have actually enjoyed their music for a long time and just had no idea who they were... Now I know what that little guy, living in a blue world, feels like

Also I actually did pick Blahvacado before the game started, even if the PM I sent happened long after that >.<
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 04:22 GMT
#1450
Sand you know that UN is on that team right?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 04:25 GMT
#1451
Also that is not how it feels to solve the game there Sand.

Please reread the last page or so of my filter to see what that is like.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 04:36 GMT
#1457
On March 03 2016 13:26 sandroba wrote:
Yes, sent and FF are the last mafia. I'm sure of it.


You could be right actually, UN is just sitting on the sidelines. Clearly reading the game yet not really doing anything.

On the other hand he just pointed me in the direction of an amazing song list.

It's anyone's guess.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 04:40 GMT
#1462
Well what did you think about the stuff I was pointing out about Sandroba there UN?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 04:54 GMT
#1465
After I'm gone I want you guys to leave Team Anal Prolapse alive for one extra day and focus on Team Innocent and OMGUS tomorrow.

You are however encouraged to only reffer to them by their team name only in the off chance they are in fact mafia.

Wait Tumble is in Team OMGUS and is actually looking pretty towny here...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 05:34 GMT
#1468
Shape you need to catchup.

We are in N2 now kus Damdred F'ed up and is flipped scum.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 05:35 GMT
#1469
Welcome to the further mindfuck...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 05:58 GMT
#1476
Ok trying to do some real work, and Koshi actually has some associative stuff with Damdred.

He basically never mentions Damdred D1 except for this post. Matter of fact D1 from Koshi was basically just the shit fight with Marv, which Damdred went out of his way to point out was TvT (twice if I read as good as I hope I do)
On March 01 2016 21:22 Koshi wrote:
Yeah, if marv has to call Damdred and fefe town he is in trouble!


Which is odd kus it kinda implies a scumread on Damdred right?

If nothing else just the total absense of talking about Damdred or the Cow is a little suspect.

Here was what I noticed D2.
On March 03 2016 11:14 Koshi wrote:
Maybe we can consider just voting for the other mafia team? I don't think it matters. Just waste of time to kill Damdred tbh.

On March 03 2016 11:15 Koshi wrote:
I am just going to ask my junior tbh. Pure from the interactions in the thread it is more likely to be VE with Damdred/Cow.

On March 03 2016 11:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 11:50 Damdred wrote:
Actually yes I was sort of waiting for FF to respond to me in serousness but hes not, and this is the reasoning behind why I asked FF his read on QOB.

There are a couple of mindsets that you have as town in a game when someone comes after you, like qob is doing to FF.

1) This person is scum trying to discredit me or try to get a mislynch on me.
2) This person after careful consideration is town whos in a tunnel, but they are still town.

Generally especially early in the game mindset one is really prominent especially when information isn't as readily available.

Here is what FF said

On March 01 2016 08:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:50 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:43 Fecalfeast wrote:
qob why are you being so arrogant?

For a player of my stature im being quite humble.

I mean, i have found scum, why would i not try to expose them? Please, this is Mafia 101 my friend.

Except you have not found scum so your arrogance is misplaced


FF instead of trying to figure out QOB alignment or even divulge his read on him automatically takes mindset two. It is hinted at strongly by the sentence structure and how he says it, he sees QOB as being misguided and scum can't be misguided for going after a towny, only a town can be misguided.

So FF townreads QOB for going after his team in Sent and FF. I wanted FF to explain his townread, becuase my initial feelings is that FF is scum who slipped because he knows he deserves the pressure.


mafia on mafia?


Suggests lynching someone other than Damdred right into trying to build associations with other people. This made sense to me at the time since I KNEW Damdred had to be mafia, but looking at it now this suggestion doesn't make any sense unless Koshi was also SURE Damdred was mafia.

He was really quick to throw out weak association stuff as well.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 06:01 GMT
#1477
Overall I would still lean town on Koshi from meta and tone, but that association does tickle my brain a little.

Oh ya I should check his Partner who has been kicking ass I thought.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 06:07 GMT
#1478
Koshi, you must be a great teacher to allow your partner to nail scum better than you.

Felkyr is actually a really easy townread in general and post #731 from him is never coming from scum.

Team Koshi
Team Sillyname#420

Are forever town imo.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 06:20 GMT
#1483
On March 03 2016 15:08 Shapelog wrote:
I was filter diving a mz. Dadmdred and i found a few posts talking about Koshi.
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 03:01 Damdred wrote:
I actually think its a good newbie tactic especially given they are paired up with someone to seem upset. Well especially if koshi is the other pair of mafia at least.

But thats to associative for me. I still think the anger is misplaced and not really going along to see where you are going made me go hm. Btw i take it koshi was scum in all those

Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:08 Damdred wrote:
Trying to buddy Rels shit, SKIPPPPPPP
Anyway, I like your Koshi read (marvs also since his was first). I am trying not to read VE yet bad history there don't feel like being called a donkey yet.

Show nested quote +
On March 02 2016 05:42 Damdred wrote:
2) Koshi and Marv are both town I think its pretty obvious the activity the bad manners. It makes the game slightly easier that I can trust Marv and koshi I believe.

What do you think about these? Right now I am investigating if FF and Damdred is the scum team (I do not think so) so I am a tad bit tied up.


Honestly these look more like Damdred is spewing Koshi town imo...

+ Show Spoiler +
Too easily calling Koshi town kus Damdred know's he's town
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O126
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 681
JuggernautJason89
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 636
Shuttle 511
ZZZero.O 126
Zeus 65
Hyun 42
soO 35
Dota 2
qojqva2394
canceldota55
League of Legends
Doublelift184
Counter-Strike
fl0m5452
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4044
Liquid`Hasu718
Other Games
summit1g4672
FrodaN1084
KnowMe333
420jenkins257
Pyrionflax208
ToD204
Livibee169
QueenE61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick661
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Hupsaiya 47
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1829
Other Games
• imaqtpie971
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 53m
Patches Events
18h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 53m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.