• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:40
CEST 14:40
KST 21:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War15.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10763 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 14 2016 05:50 GMT
#8
I have 0 clue what this is about past reading the role names and title.

/in
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 25 2016 07:42 GMT
#65
Eh I kinda liked the idea behind this setup.

Trying to convince a friend to give this a go with me as well...

I'm ok with turning it into a normal game, but maybe give it a few extra days?

Also welcome back BM!
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 02:08 GMT
#133
Team Blahvacado reporting in.

I think I'm gunna need a cheetsheet to remember who is paried with who.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 04:23 GMT
#142
Apparently Kiteman will give your team a name of his choosing if you are at work while his game gets started.

I like this start, kinda quite which makes it easy to not discuss anything.

Also I think it's pretty sweet that we can remove 2 players out of the game per lynch. I think I'll just look for the team of people I like the least and vote for them.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 04:26 GMT
#143
Rels/Race Bannon As Team Jolly & Awesome Townies

That was easy... + Show Spoiler +
Fucking Race Bannon...


Also team name is obv pick to mindgame

##Vote Those Guys
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 04:55 GMT
#144
I would like to add that I find team names VERY relevant to alignment.

As such I would like to remind everyone that my team is in fact Blavacado.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 04:59 GMT
#148
On February 29 2016 13:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
"Team Anal Prolapse"


I sympathize with the burden you bear.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 05:03 GMT
#149
Emberrased by way of Post
On February 29 2016 13:55 Tictock wrote:
I would like to add that I find team names VERY relevant to alignment.

As such I would like to remind everyone that my team is in fact Blahvacado.

Kus spelling matters yo


I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 05:17 GMT
#151
Boom + Show Spoiler [Img] +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
Evidence: They forgot to change their shoes and hats! Clearly they are mafia masker-aiding!
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 06:04 GMT
#153
Careful, could be couple of us kinda care for Caped Crusaders...

Course, it's kinda cliche...

+ Show Spoiler +
love me some alliteration though
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 06:07 GMT
#154
I think it's probably just as easy as the teams trying to look all Innocent, and Jolly.

But really full of pure evil and hatered.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 06:53 GMT
#156
I Have concluded my Analysis and must now sleep!

Tictock/Queenfestor As Team Blahvacado
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
We got this weird shit on us, but we totally green to the bone nut thing


marvellosity/Spikasaur As Team Fairly Odd Couple
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I mean, if we can't trust fairies who can we trust?


bumatlarge/VisceraEyes As Team Caped Crusaders
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Nothing out of place here at all.


nnn_thekushmountains/Shapelog As Team xXxSHAPEMASTA420xXx
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Flowers man... the flowering flowers.


damdred/TheCow As Team Thecownadow
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Bovine Chaos. I love it.


FecalFeast/[UoN]Sentinel As Team Anal Prolapse
+ Show Spoiler +
Image Error:[image loading]
Just a couple of guys who's luck is drooping down.


Rels/Race Bannon As Team Jolly & Awesome Townies
+ Show Spoiler +
See #151


sandroba/qob As Team Innoncent
+ Show Spoiler +
Also scum, probably...
[image loading]
Awwwwwwwww... we can keep em.


Koshi/Felkyr As Team Koshi™
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
A good and trusted brand... + Show Spoiler +
Of windchimes?
[image loading]

Wait... what if...+ Show Spoiler [Tinfoil] +
What is Koshi is actually a cleverly disguised Master Roshi?
[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler +
It explains the sudden change in stance and demenour often seen in Koshi's play...
[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm sorry if I've outed you master... Plz dont hit me!
[image loading]
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 23:00 GMT
#405
Thanks to Rels for asking VE the same questions I would have.

On March 01 2016 05:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
[T] The New Personality Mafia Town geript Lynched Day 6
[M][T] Season of the Witch 2 Town Grandier Killed Night 3
[M][N] Haunted Mansion Mini Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 4
[M][N] TL Mafia LXXIII: The Nutcracker Mafia Vanilla Endgamed Day 4

are the games I used. It's an excerpt from the TL Mafia Database under the heading "Ticktock" freely available for everyone to use.


I'm confused VE, of these games you listed I was town in the first 3 but the only game I recall actually putting effort into early (and even then not much) was Season of the Witch.

You also seem to go back and forth in this meta on me.
On February 29 2016 20:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
And I'm disliking Ticktock from tone - I seem to recall him being way more matter-of-factly as town, and in this game it seems like he's just typing to type, trying to be funny, etc. Gonna go check my fax, but in the meantime.

##Vote: Blahvacado

On February 29 2016 22:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Glancing at Ticktock's last few towngames, his tone is starkly different this game. However in his most recent scumgame he looks more like he's trying to emulate his townplay rather than just not give a fuck.

Ehhhhh. Ima leave it for now. See what they say.


2 Hours inbetween posts and it sounds like you don't really believe your own meta-read anymore. But you keep pushing it anyway?

It also took you a long time to even talk about how many games you looked at, and then a lot of pushing from Rels before you even threw out 4 games of mine.
On March 01 2016 01:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
But I skimmed through at least 4 games to arrive at it! The science is sound, friend.


I also find it interesting that you claimed to have checked into my meta, but then was suprised when Shape mentioned he's played with me as scum recently.
On March 01 2016 01:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:37 Shapelog wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
...sound within a reasonable margin of error?

COME ON, ITS THE BEST THING IN THE THREAD AND YOU KNOW IT. Did you even read his last few games marv? Did you?

I got raped by Scum TT...twice....I do not have to read the games to remember.
As much as I would love to vote out of spite. I hate to vote purely on meta.

Can I get a link to those games? :D


It's really weird to me how you've gone about this read, and it doesn't even look like you really put much effort into this meta read. I dunno who posted it but I agree that this looks like you saw something I did and made up a meta read to reinforce it (you even mentioned this meta-read before you looked at my games, in the post where you say did has just looked into my old games you sound less sure).

So couple of things I'd like to know.

Why did you only look at 4 games? I've got tons more in the database and you really only needed to read like a page of each game to check what you wanted to check.

Why did you ignore some of the games where you have actually played with me? Such as my first scum game Holy Guardians?

This post especially stood out to me:
On March 01 2016 01:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:28 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 01 2016 00:38 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 00:35 Shapelog wrote:
I already have come to the conclusion that Team Koshi, is really just 2 trolls having a fun time.

we'll see. Koshi always plays to win eventually (as town)

Will you lynch Ticktock with me? For science?

maybe later

what's the science?

I'm testing my Ticktock meta. I think he's probably more likely mafia than not based on his entrance. I basically don't even care what he says from here out.


I thought maybe this was a joke when I first read it, but based on the way you've been pushing this read on me I don't think it was.

Why would you take this much stock in a poorly researched meta-read and the ~5 posts I'd made at that point without ever even trying to interact with me?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 23:04 GMT
#408
On March 01 2016 06:13 sandroba wrote:
Quite an arduous job to read without the filter function, but from the town game I read from him his tone is more inquisitive / tentative / hedging his bets as opposed to more assertive in his mafia game.
I gather that Cow and qop played together a bit so Cow sheeping qop's sentinel read does not look as fake as I had thoght. Still, his overall tone looks more in line with his mafia game.


Since you seem fairly convinced Cow is scum. What do you think of Damdred's posting?

What did you get from your questions to him at the start of the game?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 23:05 GMT
#409
On March 01 2016 08:02 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 08:01 Koshi wrote:
Ok maybe VE is mafia after all. I'll reconsider.

For the record. I still firmly believe he is most likely town.

Mafia is still marv.


I know you said it's hard to explain, but why is Marv mafia?

Kus he said you'd do stuff if you are town?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 23:11 GMT
#413
On March 01 2016 08:06 TheCow wrote:
Team Anal Prolapse and Team Fairly Odd Couple are my current pool.


I kinda get your read on FF's team, but what about Marv's team is making you think they are scum?

Also what do you think about Sandroba's read on you? And what does it suggest about his alignment?

First one is in regards to your opening post.
On March 01 2016 05:39 sandroba wrote:
His post sounds fake as shit. Says he can't understand the "philosophy" of the thread (w/e that means) and it's mostly filler discussion right when the game is starting to pick up, and his post itselft is filler with no reasoning for anything or any new ideas. The comentary on the meta ignores the fact we are questioning the player who made said meta and dismisses it for no reason. Pretty much as generic filler fake post as you can get. Doesn't sound like a townie interested in people's alignments at all.

On March 01 2016 06:13 sandroba wrote:
Quite an arduous job to read without the filter function, but from the town game I read from him his tone is more inquisitive / tentative / hedging his bets as opposed to more assertive in his mafia game.
I gather that Cow and qop played together a bit so Cow sheeping qop's sentinel read does not look as fake as I had thoght. Still, his overall tone looks more in line with his mafia game.


I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 23:29 GMT
#421
On March 01 2016 08:10 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 08:05 Tictock wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:02 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:01 Koshi wrote:
Ok maybe VE is mafia after all. I'll reconsider.

For the record. I still firmly believe he is most likely town.

Mafia is still marv.


I know you said it's hard to explain, but why is Marv mafia?

Kus he said you'd do stuff if you are town?

This is how I could explain it, it's not really good explained but that's kinda it:

I think marv is mafia because he is hedging. The post I quoted for instance, he knows I am an easy misslynch atm, he knows Rels is pushing me, so when Sentinel says I am town, he just discredits me by saying "I am obvious town when I am town" which is perfect because when I am obvious town he can just decide to ignore me as mafia. And when I am not being obvious town he just planted this little seed in the head of a person who has me as town.

Mafia type play.


Normally marv uses that sentence in a totally other context. It is just bad here. He didn't help anybody writing that down. Just like he didn't help anybody writing down those 3 quotes from a game in which I was mafia. He is just planting seeds. Nowhere in marv his filter he has me as mafia. He is just suggesting it very shadowly. Which is very unlike marv.


Ok I can understand that.

I'm kinda townleaning marv atm, but for very bad reasons. In fact now that I think about it those reasons prob don't even apply in this style of game... so the townlean goes to Koshi then.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 23:32 GMT
#423
On March 01 2016 08:15 TheCow wrote:
sandroba did not understand the point of my post and voted for me. qob feels town to me, and because I know how to read him, I am reading the slot as town.

sandroba himself is scummy for reasons I implied earlier.


Humm, talk to me about your experience with qod then...

What is making you think he is town?

What sort of things would he be doing as scum?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 23:37 GMT
#427
Just that I know he REALLY hates to play as scum, and I was getting a more relaxed vibe off him.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 23:44 GMT
#432
Ok I'm gunna be around but gunna play some MtG with mah roommates.

Responses to my questions would be nice, but I think I've got some solid scumreads which I intend to not share until later tonight.
I can take that responsibility.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 284
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31419
Calm 6720
Rain 1799
Bisu 1577
Jaedong 733
Horang2 620
FanTaSy 480
BeSt 355
Rush 328
Stork 259
[ Show more ]
Soma 244
Zeus 195
Larva 149
Light 127
Snow 121
Free 119
ZerO 107
Barracks 101
Mind 84
Pusan 83
910 81
Mong 78
Killer 54
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 29
Shinee 28
Sexy 22
Hm[arnc] 19
Noble 17
Aegong 16
sorry 14
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6410
Counter-Strike
fl0m2610
olofmeister1043
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns36133
singsing2057
B2W.Neo693
dupreeh414
crisheroes268
Lowko266
hiko221
RotterdaM50
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3334
• Jankos2734
Other Games
• WagamamaTV186
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 20m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 20m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.