• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:31
CEST 01:31
KST 08:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7996 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 01 2016 01:25 GMT
#445
On March 01 2016 08:52 Damdred wrote:
I appreciate the humbleness that is being displayed in this thread.

TT I got somewhat the same vibe from Marv its not a shit reason, I think its enough to probably give him a day pass unless he just stops posting until deadline. <3 Marv

What do you think of this qob person?


Kinda unsure, partially why I asked Cow more about his experience. His play comes off as unnatural to me.

I think I have a read on his team, but he personally is looking like a hard read to me.

I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 01 2016 01:30 GMT
#447
On March 01 2016 09:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
So my thought process is this, just to clear up any confusion.

In my recent memory, I don't recall Ticktock to have ever played the relaxed jokey beginning. I just recalled him to have very serious posts right from the outset, that's been MY experience with him. So I mentioned being suspicious of him. To check my memory, I went back and checked the games on the TL Mafia Database, because unlike some people in this very game, I can't recall every game every person has been in on command. So I checked the most recent games in his history on the DB. Maybe they're old, and maybe the meta is outdated. Could be, as it's been a while since I've played with Ticktock. All I know is that the database corroborated my memory of Ticktock's towngame. It also a recent mafia game, which admittedly doesn't look much like this game. Others have come to bat saying that his mafia game looks different than this. This is all well and good. But I left my vote because I wanted to hear Ticktock say something more so I could decide if I ultimately DID think he was mafia, as I had originally suspected.

I think it's pretty hilarious that Rels is going off so hard about this. I can see Ticktock being suspicious if he's town, but Rels is just going off, and I think my suspicions have been reasonable.


So now that you've had this fight with Rels and seen me posting in a more serious manor. What do you think of my alignment?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 01 2016 01:59 GMT
#456
On March 01 2016 10:54 qob wrote:
We can use racial slurs on here?
What about homophobic terms?


Please keep your language and demenour non-offensive.

Foul language is fine, but there is no need to personally attack anyone over a game >.<
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 01 2016 02:00 GMT
#457
On March 01 2016 10:56 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
INCONSEQUENTIAL FEELS LIST

marvellosity/Spikasaur As Team Fairly Odd Couple - sus
bumatlarge/VisceraEyes As Team Official Mafia Gaunlet for Underachieving Scum - sus
Rels/Race Bannon As Team Jolly & Awesome Townies - sus


Is this like your post last game, where the red doesn't really mean much?

Can I assume teams not on this list either feel towny to you or are null?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 01 2016 06:28 GMT
#505
So I'm not feeling like I have any solid townreads this game.

I'm leaning town on Damdred, Kush, Koshi and Rels... mostly kus I feel like they are doing things with purpose and reason, that purpose being to move the game forward.

a little less on Marv, but I can take the wait and see approach with him for now

I'd like to see a little more from the "newbies" not only for the purposes of reading but also because you guys will get more out of playing actually doing stuff yourself then hiding behind your "vet" player. This includes my own partner ^.^

Having said that, I'm reading Team Innocent as scum with Team OMGUS as the most likely 2nd scum.


Team Innocent:
Careful, these spoilers are WoT status.
Sandroba:
This guy's open felt off to me right from the start. I mostly ignored it at the time kus i wanted to see what he would do given some time.
+ Show Spoiler +
Pinged my interest right off with this:
On February 29 2016 10:14 sandroba wrote:
yo damdred. How do you think we should deal with people that claim blue right before they get lynched?

This is such an odd question right off the bat. It looks like sand saw Damdred post, decided to ask him a question, and then thought up a good question to ask. I see no reason for a towny to be worried about how a blue should claim in the first 5 min of the game.

The followups from this suggest no actual opinions or thoughts about the game from sand. It's pretty telling that Sand wanted to ask about blues claiming (something mafia cares about more than town should) with Damdred, but had no thoughts on how best to approach reading pairs of people (something town SHOULD care about a lot)
On February 29 2016 10:30 sandroba wrote:
Had not put much thought into that, but I believe it's optimal to lynch the person we believe the most is mafia should be lynched regarless of how the teamate is behaving.


This is also a pretty scummy answer imo, and it's exactly what his partner had been doing, focusing one person.

I think we have to consider each team as a slot, and town needs to win by lynching the 2 scum slots. There is no reason to discount half of the info we have on on a slot because one person seems like an easier read than the other.

This post is an example of something I tried to call Kita out for in the PyP game, I'm gunna call it "The Red Perspective" or thinking with a mafia mindset. This was in response to Kush asking "why not consider both players"
On February 29 2016 11:02 sandroba wrote:
Because mafia is trying to pretend they are town, while town isn't trying to pretend they are mafia. Oversimplified pehaps, but still should be a good guideline.


Ofc, both alignments know that Scum want to look like town, but look at the bold. This is not a town mindset at all, this is sand just reversing his scum mindset, but it doesn't actually mean anything. Why? Kus mafia want to look like town, but town want to Solve the Game! So this reasoning is not only flawed but it's flawed because Sand is not looking at the game from a townmindset.

This also stuck out as odd to me.
On March 01 2016 05:29 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
And at this point, I don't care! Someone present a better alternative or shut the fuck up! I'll be back later on to see what's happening. BYE!!!

Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:24 TheCow wrote:
I do not understand the point of the philosophy being posted in this thread. It seems like filler discussion to me.

Sential is sticking out to me. I am reading the slot as scum at this point.

The current meta-ing occurring looks like a dead-end and I do not understand why it is still being pursued.

How many games has Viscera played?


Ask and you shall recieve. Cow just made it to my number one suspect based on this post alone.

On March 01 2016 05:39 sandroba wrote:
His post sounds fake as shit. Says he can't understand the "philosophy" of the thread (w/e that means) and it's mostly filler discussion right when the game is starting to pick up, and his post itselft is filler with no reasoning for anything or any new ideas. The comentary on the meta ignores the fact we are questioning the player who made said meta and dismisses it for no reason. Pretty much as generic filler fake post as you can get. Doesn't sound like a townie interested in people's alignments at all.


This completly ignores that Cow is pretty clearly a newbie player and personally I find this explanation pumped up unneccesarily. Was Cow's post filled with tons of reads and great reasoning? No, but it was commenting on the important stuff going on with his opinion and thoughts.

I find the bolded line especially forced here, this doesn't look like a read to me at all. It looks like a hastily made and forced read. Sand isn't trying to think about Cow being scum or Town here, he's jumping at something going "look at this scummy thing! lets kill it!"

On March 01 2016 06:13 sandroba wrote:
Quite an arduous job to read without the filter function, but from the town game I read from him his tone is more inquisitive / tentative / hedging his bets as opposed to more assertive in his mafia game.
I gather that Cow and qop played together a bit so Cow sheeping qop's sentinel read does not look as fake as I had thoght. Still, his overall tone looks more in line with his mafia game.

Lol points for the big word to make us feel the pain of reading a game without a filter. Also what is this trying to use meta based on 1 post?

This was after discussing how VE's use of meta was questionable...

He also "gathers" that his partner has played with Cow before, but hasn't spoken to him about their reads? Didn't qod suggest there was nothing scummy about cow based on his own esperience? I just find this whole read really weird.

On March 01 2016 11:43 sandroba wrote:
Damdy all your post did nothing at all to the game, just took up space =/. And your partner is scummy as shit. Can you provide some amazing insight?

On March 01 2016 11:54 sandroba wrote:
Damdy, I might be biased here, but the qob town read I believe is pretty obvious. Not saying FF is town, but is that your best hint at a mafia this game?


Idk this feels weird to me, like he's accusing Damdred of being scummy kus he thinks Cow is scummy.

Worst of all he ignored my question to him.
On March 01 2016 08:04 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 06:13 sandroba wrote:
Quite an arduous job to read without the filter function, but from the town game I read from him his tone is more inquisitive / tentative / hedging his bets as opposed to more assertive in his mafia game.
I gather that Cow and qop played together a bit so Cow sheeping qop's sentinel read does not look as fake as I had thoght. Still, his overall tone looks more in line with his mafia game.


Since you seem fairly convinced Cow is scum. What do you think of Damdred's posting?

What did you get from your questions to him at the start of the game?


qod:
This guy is like a little firecracker. I would kinda like him but I think he's going about stuff in a really scummy way.
+ Show Spoiler +

On February 29 2016 23:34 qob wrote:
I dont like Sentinel.

I know its a newbie game but he just said some obvious stuff.
Then he was trying to be "aggressive" and vote for someone who made a passive comment to them. Lmao what a joke.

They're trying to come off as someone who is aggressive and a proactive townie. I know people vote to get the day going and shit, but his response was awkward to me and his opening comment is no way to get a game going.

If they arent scum then pls improve.

Funny that he missed FF and UN being partners... idk about this read either

I also legit have no idea what he could possibly mean by the bolded line here. UN has literally no mention of qod until he responds to THIS post... also prior to this qod had literally only posted "hello"

On February 29 2016 23:55 qob wrote:
@Shape it wasnt his joke, it was his "advice" that makes me susp.


If this is true, then why didn't you mention that until here?

This looks like qob is just confused as to who he is talking about...
On March 01 2016 01:28 qob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 00:03 Damdred wrote:
Which advice did you think was scummy?

please read this

Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 00:09 Shapelog wrote:
On February 29 2016 23:55 qob wrote:
@Shape it wasnt his joke, it was his "advice" that makes me susp.

So this post right?
On February 29 2016 12:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
1 lurker + 1 active is definitely a scum trait this game. It's a cheap way to limit information (only have one gut player to go off of) while still having the team participate and influence decisions (second player contributing by QT).

With the follow up of:
On February 29 2016 13:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On February 29 2016 12:57 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On February 29 2016 12:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
1 lurker +1 active is definitely a scum trait this game. It's a cheap way to limit information (only have one gut player to go off of) while still having the team participate and influence decisions (second player contributing by QT).

Disagree unless it's intentional.
I don't think lurking is any scummier than in normal games.
1 active and 1 lurker is less Scummy than 2 lurkers,
2 lurkers is very Scummy because it makes it less likely that the lurking is due to irl, and more likely that it is due to the stresses of being scum.

I did mean intentional lurking, but otherwise I actually agree with you.

If you look at what I bolded in the 1st quoted post. I admit, there is something weird with the timing of that. Since Team Koshi posted a feel moments before:
On February 29 2016 10:44 Koshi wrote:
I have decided to not post in this thread but just post in our QT.

I am not sure what to think about it tbh. It feels a bit too coincidental that UON mentions a scum trait that fits one teams play style. On the same page. Maybe he was trying to respond to it? But no one was really raising a eye at it and in that case he would post "Team Koshi...."


That is the post

Is is Shape or Sentinal you are reading dude?
On March 01 2016 01:47 qob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:36 Felkyr wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:28 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 00:03 Damdred wrote:
Which advice did you think was scummy?

please read this

On March 01 2016 00:09 Shapelog wrote:
On February 29 2016 23:55 qob wrote:
@Shape it wasnt his joke, it was his "advice" that makes me susp.

So this post right?
On February 29 2016 12:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
1 lurker + 1 active is definitely a scum trait this game. It's a cheap way to limit information (only have one gut player to go off of) while still having the team participate and influence decisions (second player contributing by QT).

With the follow up of:
On February 29 2016 13:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On February 29 2016 12:57 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On February 29 2016 12:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
1 lurker +1 active is definitely a scum trait this game. It's a cheap way to limit information (only have one gut player to go off of) while still having the team participate and influence decisions (second player contributing by QT).

Disagree unless it's intentional.
I don't think lurking is any scummier than in normal games.
1 active and 1 lurker is less Scummy than 2 lurkers,
2 lurkers is very Scummy because it makes it less likely that the lurking is due to irl, and more likely that it is due to the stresses of being scum.

I did mean intentional lurking, but otherwise I actually agree with you.

If you look at what I bolded in the 1st quoted post. I admit, there is something weird with the timing of that. Since Team Koshi posted a feel moments before:
On February 29 2016 10:44 Koshi wrote:
I have decided to not post in this thread but just post in our QT.

I am not sure what to think about it tbh. It feels a bit too coincidental that UON mentions a scum trait that fits one teams play style. On the same page. Maybe he was trying to respond to it? But no one was really raising a eye at it and in that case he would post "Team Koshi...."


That is the post


Qob, how would you compare Sentinel's entry posts to your own teammate, Sandroba, his entry posts?

Did you realize FF is Sentinel's partner?

Sandroba's entry post? Like, for the thread or the game?

No im focusing on Sentinel rn, not this FF person.


But... you just... And you were even responding to shape before telling him you didn't like sentinal's post? I'm really confused here now.

But here he knows he's talking to two differen't people.
On March 01 2016 03:00 qob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 02:16 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
You can lie to yourself but don't lie to me.

What a foolish statement, i only speak facts, the sooner you realize this the sooner you'll save yourself from embarrassment.

On March 01 2016 05:35 qob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 04:42 Shapelog wrote:
On March 01 2016 04:39 Queenfestor wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 01 2016 04:34 Rels wrote:
On February 29 2016 23:14 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2016 22:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Glancing at Ticktock's last few towngames, his tone is starkly different this game. However in his most recent scumgame he looks more like he's trying to emulate his townplay rather than just not give a fuck.

Ehhhhh. Ima leave it for now. See what they say.


Why aren't you distinguishing between joke phase and normal game?
TT making those posts 24 hours into day 1 is different from him making them at the start of the game.
My thoughts when I read these VE posts. He's reading stuff where there is nothing. Seems like an easy way to appear to do stuff "hey guys I read some games!" that have 0 consequence.


well i would go one step further and claim hes behaving obvious since we just said scums are lurking
but hell in the end its my team being analysed here

How so. Especially when Team Koshi Openly admitted to intentional lurking?

They were serious?

Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:03 Rels wrote:
qob have you played forum mafia before ?

Many times yes, i know my way around things do not worry.

On March 01 2016 05:36 qob wrote:
Unlike my partner Team Anal Prolapse is still my main suspect. Unfunny team name might i add.


Like if this was all of qod's filter I'd ask if he's sure he isn't mixing up players here, but given his fighting and pushing with Sentinel later on I can only conclude that he's sure about Sentinel. Yet his whole read on sentinal makes no sense, I can only conclude this is a fake read and the hyper focus on one person is just a tactic to appear engaged and that you believe your read. The problem is, I can't believe Qob's read when I look at it so I find his over-aggression very misplaced and likely fabricated.



Team OMGUS:
Ok I actually spent a fair bit of time on the last team read I did, so skimping on this one a bit.

VE:
Jumped all over my obvious trolling at the start of the game by trying to pull out meta on me being scum. Gut read is that he is scum glad to have something easy to push right off the bat.

Actually my read on VE is a lot of what I'm talking about in this post #405.

Which he didn't really respond to and instead posted this:
On March 01 2016 09:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
So my thought process is this, just to clear up any confusion.

In my recent memory, I don't recall Ticktock to have ever played the relaxed jokey beginning. I just recalled him to have very serious posts right from the outset, that's been MY experience with him. So I mentioned being suspicious of him. To check my memory, I went back and checked the games on the TL Mafia Database, because unlike some people in this very game, I can't recall every game every person has been in on command. So I checked the most recent games in his history on the DB. Maybe they're old, and maybe the meta is outdated. Could be, as it's been a while since I've played with Ticktock. All I know is that the database corroborated my memory of Ticktock's towngame. It also a recent mafia game, which admittedly doesn't look much like this game. Others have come to bat saying that his mafia game looks different than this. This is all well and good. But I left my vote because I wanted to hear Ticktock say something more so I could decide if I ultimately DID think he was mafia, as I had originally suspected.

I think it's pretty hilarious that Rels is going off so hard about this. I can see Ticktock being suspicious if he's town, but Rels is just going off, and I think my suspicions have been reasonable.

Which basically is him defending his meta, and then admitting it might be wrong, and then refusing to come to any conclusions but lightly hinting at Rels possibly being scum.

So basically VE had made a ton of adue about nothing.

bumatlarge
I realize bum was playing his heart out (I mean I'd assume so I'm not really following it) in the other game trying to not get lynches as scum so him being mostly inactive is pretty NAI.

I do however find his attitude somewhat scummy:
On March 01 2016 11:29 bumatlarge wrote:
I have to read all of this? This is daunting... you people post too much, it's the first day. But this one VE guy looks pretty townie. Yep, he's 100% town. I just need to work on the rest of you.


There is just a theme of excuses and not wanting to be here in bum's filter. I get being distracted, but this feels much more like burnt out scum to me, making excuses to not do anything. It's pretty much exactly how I'd be trying to play if I'd rolled scum this game after having just been lynched as scum the other day.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 01 2016 06:30 GMT
#506
I haven't fully discussed it with my partner yet, but

##Vote Team Innocent
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 01 2016 19:54 GMT
#857
Ok got caught up.

Koshi/Marv fight is totes TvT, but other than that no real movement in my reads.

FF/Sent team is pretty null to me, not really liking UN's return and imediet scum read on marv over one post. Queen doesn't really like em either so Team Blahvacado is not opposed to that lynch.

Personally I still don't trust Team Innocent kus their early reads and posts did not make any sense to me. I'll give qob credit for putting a lot of effort into pushing his reads, and sandroba actually looks like he wants to make the effort to read me while not feeling all the OMGUS from reading my case on him.

I'm considering moving my teams vote to Team OMGUS kus VE really hasn't done anything but push a flimsy meta he didn't even believe in himself, yet continued to hold onto and defend it while holding off making conclusions. Bum is still just making excuses to not play.

I still think Damdred, Rels, and Kush are probably town, and thus their teams. Shape feels a little off to me, I'm used to him posting more and joking around, but could just be the effect of playing in multiple games as well as having a QT with kush to post in.

I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 01 2016 20:23 GMT
#877
On March 02 2016 05:09 sandroba wrote:
Why are some of you saying Damdred is town? I understand saying he is not auto scum, but I don't see a single thing that jumps out townie to me.
I also don't understand why someone wouldn't think thecow is the absolute best vote for today by far. Some of the things being said here about other teams are fair, but none of it is as strong as the evidence against cow. All your hunches can wait, let's lynch the mafia first.


So why is Damdred scum then?

What is the strongest thing that proves Cow is scum from your perspective?

You can't really expect this "Hey they guys aren't obv town! We should be lynching scum (them)!" to convince anyone.

After looking at Cow's filter I admit it looks pretty flimsy, and besides the newer player vibe I get I don't really see anything worthy of note besides this point.
On March 01 2016 05:44 TheCow wrote:
#243-244 appears to be an attempt to discredit the attack against Sentinel -- his partner. Leveraging the style of qob as well as his newness to sidestep the read.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 01 2016 20:27 GMT
#879
Also just an FYI I have to leave in about an hour for work and may not get back before deadline. So unless queen is around then (I doubt it) our vote will likely be locked in.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 01 2016 20:35 GMT
#885
But they aren't really a scum read of mine Kush... I think they are null and my partner thinks they are scum kus they stopped being involved with the game

What do you think about team OMGUS? VE/bumatlarge
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 01 2016 20:41 GMT
#889
On March 02 2016 05:31 sandroba wrote:
Well TT, if you read my points against him and Felkyr's points against him you would know where I come from. My filter isn't that big. I don't find damdred's posts particularly scummy, but I don't find them particularly townie either. Hell I would expect more of an effort from him given the situation he is in.

To sum it up for you my strongest evidence against cow is the constructed looking way he posts. His comments and reads are delivered like he is doing a chore as opposed to trying to look for mafia. The way he responds to people feels like he is telling them what he thinks they want to hear to get rid of them. His openning post does not look like a natural post a townie would make after reading the game.


I know I can find what you said before, I wanted to hear what you say right now.

Can you give me an example of the bolded?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 01 2016 20:45 GMT
#894
On March 02 2016 05:38 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2016 04:54 Tictock wrote:
FF/Sent team is pretty null to me, not really liking UN's return and imediet scum read on marv over one post. Queen doesn't really like em either so Team Blahvacado is not opposed to that lynch.


dude there's things you don't like. there's nothing you do like. that's a scumread. Vote him please. I'll townread you 4eva.


I think we are at an impass >.< Kus I can say the same about your read on OMGUS
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 01 2016 20:48 GMT
#898
On March 02 2016 05:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2016 05:42 Damdred wrote:
The activity and lack of anything I think shows to a scum mindset.

Ok buddy you convinced me

##Vote: Team Thecownadow


I think you are on the wrong team sir.

All I'm seeing from you right now is OMGUS
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 01 2016 20:55 GMT
#901
On March 02 2016 05:47 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 08:11 Tictock wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:06 TheCow wrote:
Team Anal Prolapse and Team Fairly Odd Couple are my current pool.


I kinda get your read on FF's team, but what about Marv's team is making you think they are scum?

Also what do you think about Sandroba's read on you? And what does it suggest about his alignment?

First one is in regards to your opening post.
On March 01 2016 05:39 sandroba wrote:
His post sounds fake as shit. Says he can't understand the "philosophy" of the thread (w/e that means) and it's mostly filler discussion right when the game is starting to pick up, and his post itselft is filler with no reasoning for anything or any new ideas. The comentary on the meta ignores the fact we are questioning the player who made said meta and dismisses it for no reason. Pretty much as generic filler fake post as you can get. Doesn't sound like a townie interested in people's alignments at all.

On March 01 2016 06:13 sandroba wrote:
Quite an arduous job to read without the filter function, but from the town game I read from him his tone is more inquisitive / tentative / hedging his bets as opposed to more assertive in his mafia game.
I gather that Cow and qop played together a bit so Cow sheeping qop's sentinel read does not look as fake as I had thoght. Still, his overall tone looks more in line with his mafia game.



Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 08:15 TheCow wrote:
sandroba did not understand the point of my post and voted for me. qob feels town to me, and because I know how to read him, I am reading the slot as town.

sandroba himself is scummy for reasons I implied earlier.



I actually didn't connect that that was a reply to my question, wish he had answered about why he though marv/spike is scum

Humm, I actually kinda find it towny that he's calling you scummy but says your slot is town.

Also my townlean on Damdred is pretty strong right now....
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 01 2016 20:58 GMT
#903
Well ok I no longer believe Team Innocent is scum.

##Unvote

Now I've got about half an hour to make up my mind.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 01 2016 21:05 GMT
#906
I see Damdred taking the slow townread -> PoE style of play that he does a lot. He's making reads and pushing the game forward. I thought his reads list was pretty spot on.

I disagree Cow is as scummy as you seem to think, I kinda see what you are getting at with your read but his posts could easily just be poor town play.

I also really think we need to lynch by considering the alignment of the slot, not an individual player.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 01 2016 21:09 GMT
#908
Wow I just looked at FF's filter.

I understand why you are upset with him UN...

I no longer have any qualms lynching them.

##Vote Team Anal Prolapse

You're clever scheme of having a team-name I don't want to think about was for naught!
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 01 2016 21:20 GMT
#913
On March 02 2016 06:13 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2016 06:09 Tictock wrote:
I understand why you are upset with him UN...


Your vote says otherwise.


Nah it makes perfect sense that your mad at him for giving up when you guys rolled scum.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 01 2016 21:38 GMT
#931
Gotta go, hopefully I can make it back before deadline.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 02 2016 00:44 GMT
#1109
Holy shit, 10 new pages, no way an I getting caught up before deadline.

Whats the case on Team Jolly and Awesome townies?
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
ProTech139
ViBE123
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11870
910 73
NaDa 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever397
canceldota158
League of Legends
Doublelift4294
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3646
Other Games
summit1g5583
C9.Mang0397
JimRising 383
ToD147
PPMD42
JuggernautJason33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick794
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP40
• poizon28 36
• musti20045 20
• RyuSc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra963
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur582
• tFFMrPink 7
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 29m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 29m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.