• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:32
CEST 09:32
KST 16:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9351 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2016 21:46 GMT
#1621
Let's go don't park your asses let's move.

But they are right about kur vote. He's not pushing anything, super background and wasteing his vote when it actually,matters today.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2016 21:48 GMT
#1629
I don't envy you Ritojy I hope we end it before then yours is a hard cell.

This is tough but I think this is the right way to go.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2016 21:53 GMT
#1638
Take a stance let's go we can parse this information.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2016 21:59 GMT
#1658
Let's go people. I think,it's Rels go go go
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2016 22:13 GMT
#1676
That's unfortunate I really think it was Rels though.

Bum is my mafia pick today.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2016 23:35 GMT
#1695
Can you explain why a bit more and why it's vivax over kush?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 28 2016 14:47 GMT
#1745
I'm not so sure if it was ls, if it was I'm sort of proud of him for ruining his meta if that makes sense.

Like Obi what do you think of shape wanting to jump off Rels right when Rels starts gaining momentum? I went after him a few posts and sort of felt like a bully but it was interesting.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 28 2016 16:29 GMT
#1747
I do have an opinion but he didn't stay on Rels the entire time when I moved to Rels he invited right before and I pressured him why he unvoted.

I didn't like him saying he didn't think he could help get Rels lynched or the reasoning he invited Rels.

ATM he could be the scum in our cell. And if most of the scum team is making sure Darth is lynched and most afk Its unlikely Rels ever gets lynched.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 28 2016 16:55 GMT
#1750
That's true to some degree unless the Rels wagon wasn't expected to pick up steam I guess?

But I don't think it's pertinent for right now.

Ritoky says it could be kush, do you think it might be?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 29 2016 00:31 GMT
#1778
I'm going to,throw my vote on bum. I think it's a positive he's going after someone that's more town read but total shit reasons for disregarding kush.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 29 2016 01:04 GMT
#1781
Erg kush why you do this...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 29 2016 01:34 GMT
#1783
I think that Ritoky is almost lock town at this point.

Besides the genera town tells he's done the anger at the flip had me saying yeah I see town rut there.

There's only two things that give me real pause about him. Use of the power which is easily explained and nai. The other was reliance on me to figure out ls which honestly now I'm typing it might come more from town rit.

I honestly think,it's kur in your cell.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 29 2016 14:52 GMT
#1805
What is so towny about kura ?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 29 2016 17:58 GMT
#1828
You know if thats the biggest thing against me one of my early reads is a bit contradictory when i have almost 0 information to go on.

Overall I think my filter speaks for itself, I have given my opinion and pushed what i thought was right. Super invested at the Rels/Darth/LS lynch, when people started doing strange things at the lynch I pressured them to figure out why or try to at least.

Its what it is, I would scream but I have pie right now and I just can't get upset when i'm eating this amazing pie.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 29 2016 19:22 GMT
#1843
Its a bit of POE ritoky.

Vivax I don't think is ever scum in this situation, hes way to tinfoily, way to active.

Kush I had a pretty big town read on then his activity dipped. And he doesn't care past his cell to some extent which kind of bugs me.

Bum hasn't cared really any since the game started it felt like, it is in his favor that in my mind he went after the harder person to get lynched in vivax and i see that as suicide. But him dismissing kush for what I think is retarded reasoning and town reading him for way old meta when i bleieve he said he hated meta has me going well yeah hes probably scum.

I haven't seen anything to really disuade me at this juncture. Do you?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 29 2016 19:36 GMT
#1852
Well I mean i do see what you are saying Ritoky.

So what do you think is the right course of action today then? Vote Kush?

I have a hard time seeing a town bum, though two of those posts yes I do get a town tone from.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 29 2016 20:13 GMT
#1878
Bum isn't what you were saying with that kush scum game exactly what shape is saying though?

Scum kush doesn't care or do much? Not sure why you are still ignoring him so hard?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 29 2016 21:13 GMT
#1915
I will attempt to be here for deadline be back
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 29 2016 23:30 GMT
#1959
On March 01 2016 06:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Vote Count

bumatlarge (7): ObiWanShinobi, sicklucker, nnn_thekushmountains, Damdred, Vivax, Shapelog, ritoky
Vivax (2): bumatlarge, Kuragari42,

Currently, bumatlarge is slated to be lynched.
You have to place your vote here.
Voting is mandatory. You may not abstain.


Its interesting to me this vote count.

A few question overall, Shape will did you initially vote Kush

On March 01 2016 04:57 Shapelog wrote:
##Vote:Kush or whatever Smurf he is using


about the time ritoky and I were talking heavily (I believe) about maybe going onto Kush or at least being worried about him. But soon as Ritoky votes Bum you decide to jump onto bum as well shortly afterwards?

Several times you talk about how you can't see town Kush do this be so disinterested which is actually decent thoughs to an extent. But hten you say this

On March 01 2016 06:21 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 06:18 bumatlarge wrote:
I guess PoE doesn't mean what it used to?

Well Vivax to me is town. And I can not find anything really to scum read/file a case against Kush that to me, convinces me that he is scum. Other than a course his awful vote yesterday and lack of care (he is doing it again).

so that leaves you Bum. But I have goosebumps voting you.


Like I said before can you really take us through what your thought process was and why you do certain things?

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 29 2016 23:50 GMT
#1961
On February 28 2016 06:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Final Vote Count

darthfoley (6): sicklucker, LightningStrike, Rels, nnn_thekushmountains, ObiWanShinobi, bumatlarge
Rels (6): darthfoley, Damdred, Shapelog, ritoky, Vivax, Kuragari42,

Voting is mandatory. You may not abstain.
[/b][/blue]

I think this is all the information we know 100%. This was probably the most interesting lynch of the day, If Rels is scum here then the scum team has huge balls.

My gut is saying that Rels was quite possibly the scum but i'm not sure if it logically makes sense with what we know now. If it was Rels which I hope it was or my read was super wrong and I dont' want rit to be able to rub it in my face post game <<, scum had balls of steel and had to hope nobody switched over or at the last second the scum on rels were ready to unvote and go to darth. I wish I had the information.

I have a few interesting thoughts.

Kurag was wasting his vote and then once vivax started to tinfoil and try to start convincing people to go to LS kur jumps off and goes to Rels. I sort of want him to explain that a bit more?

Shapes unvote on Rels and his unvote on Kush stil strike me as super odd here, and I think that they might be scum indicative.

SL hasn't really cared at all it seems this game which makes your cell hard as fuck ritoky.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 360
Hyuk 305
910 101
Yoon 49
Bale 29
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 15
Dewaltoss 3
League of Legends
JimRising 538
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor406
crisheroes277
Other Games
ceh9464
WinterStarcraft405
Happy373
PiGStarcraft239
Sick198
Livibee168
singsing114
ArmadaUGS52
olofmeister0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick695
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2360
League of Legends
• Stunt499
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 28m
Stellar Fest
5h 28m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.