• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:07
CEST 00:07
KST 07:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9015 users

Shin Megami Tensei: The Devil Inside Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 18 2016 23:19 GMT
#1165
On February 19 2016 08:16 The Shining wrote:
##Vote: Glowingbear


Why are you voting confirmed town?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 18 2016 23:26 GMT
#1168
On February 19 2016 08:20 The Shining wrote:
Confirmed scum*


Un-cc'd vigi isn't confirmed scum.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 18 2016 23:39 GMT
#1174
MY GOD SHINING YOU CAN'T BE THAT STUPID
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 18 2016 23:42 GMT
#1175
Maybe you're mafia after all, the real vigi possibly realised what I tried to do
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 18 2016 23:42 GMT
#1176
##vote: The Shining
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 18 2016 23:47 GMT
#1182
I fake claimed because I thought vigi wasn't going to claim. It makes no sense for mafia to do what I did, so I thought the real vigi would realise I was trying to take a bullet for him at night instead of stupidly counterclaiming.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 18 2016 23:50 GMT
#1184
Btw forget about Shining being mafia, a mafia would never counterclaim the way he did
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 18 2016 23:51 GMT
#1185
But Jesus, Shining, it was so obvious...
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 18 2016 23:58 GMT
#1187
On February 19 2016 08:54 nooniansoong wrote:
if you don't town yourself by activity i'm going to want to lynch you gb


You want to lynch me for every wrong reason since day1 kush
Activity was never a tell from me, I don't understand why you're pulling this excuse to try and lynch me
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 04:42 GMT
#1352
Why am I scum?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 04:43 GMT
#1353
I've worked all day long and I came back to a thread sayinf that I'm scum for no fucking reason
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 12:40 GMT
#1355
On February 20 2016 16:08 Tictock wrote:
Well...

WTF have you done for town GB?

Like it can't seriously be a surprise to you that people scumread for doing jack all for 2 days, but draw some pictures and fake claim.

Same goes for Tumble. You guys come in and make useless posts >.<


What have YOU done for town more than I did? Posting paint drawings in the night doesn't necessarily mean I have done less than you did in this game just because you can be more active than I am.

Today is Saturday and I'll have time this afternoon to do stuff

But for starters, some clarification:

Shining if I claim vigi and get shot at night and flip VT, we can confirm the real vigi day3, thus, reducing the PoE list for lynching mafia. That was my plan.

Truffle, my push on Kush isn't illogical. He had 0 reads at EOD and tried to lynch me for a policy lynch that is "GB is unreadable". It is so, so easy, as Mafia, to hide oneself behind this argument to justify a lynch.
I will read his filter later to form my read with more basis, but that was my reason to suspect him.

Rsoultin flipped her read on me for no fucking reason also. I'll also take a look at her filter, but she might be scum for that. Whenever she has a read on me, it is precise. It's not her fashion, as town, to do such thing like that.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 16:00 GMT
#1358
On February 21 2016 00:55 Trfel wrote:
GlowingBear is mafia because he's not freaking out and he's STILL not doing anything, just reacting.

Glad to finally be back at a computer so I can vote for him.


On February 20 2016 21:46 nooniansoong wrote:
There's the hallmark scum gb fake anger


I'd love to counter argue this, but it seems I'm Mafia for not getting angry and getting angry at the same time
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 16:30 GMT
#1362
On February 21 2016 01:02 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2016 01:00 GlowingBear wrote:
On February 21 2016 00:55 Trfel wrote:
GlowingBear is mafia because he's not freaking out and he's STILL not doing anything, just reacting.

Glad to finally be back at a computer so I can vote for him.


On February 20 2016 21:46 nooniansoong wrote:
There's the hallmark scum gb fake anger


I'd love to counter argue this, but it seems I'm Mafia for not getting angry and getting angry at the same time
GlowingBear, who should I vote for if not you, and why?


Rsoultin. Her flip on me doesn't make sense at all
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 16:35 GMT
#1363
On February 21 2016 01:13 Trfel wrote:
Scott31337: Wow, I was really busy and I nearly got lynched. I need to do a ton of work now so that scum doesn't come and get me!
[not voting 5 hours to deadline next day]

GlowingBear: How does everyone think that I'm scum? Just because I was posting MS Paint pictures doesn't mean I haven't been contributing! Look, I think these people are scum!
[still not voting]

I do prefer lynching GlowingBear over scott31337, because scott31337 can be hard to read and his play might just be a result of lack of activity. Maybe. Doubtful. But I'm far more confident in GlowingBear being mafia, because of how he isn't pushing anything and is very strongly playing to survive.


Truffle, my question is WHY people think I'm Mafia and not HOW people think I'm Mafia. I can understand being suspicious of me because I'm not doing much, but I can't understand what I DID that makes me certain Mafia as you say I am.

All I see is broken meta. There are even two people saying that I'm Mafia for complete opposite reasons. One said I've faked anger and one said I'm not freaking out, therefore I'm Mafia. I sincerely don't know how to deal with this
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 16:59 GMT
#1370
Kush who are you lynching today?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 17:02 GMT
#1371
On February 20 2016 06:17 rsoultin wrote:
gb prob is scum but not for the claim

#awesomestsoul


Why am I scum for?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 17:11 GMT
#1374
On February 21 2016 01:39 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2016 01:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On February 21 2016 01:13 Trfel wrote:
Scott31337: Wow, I was really busy and I nearly got lynched. I need to do a ton of work now so that scum doesn't come and get me!
[not voting 5 hours to deadline next day]

GlowingBear: How does everyone think that I'm scum? Just because I was posting MS Paint pictures doesn't mean I haven't been contributing! Look, I think these people are scum!
[still not voting]

I do prefer lynching GlowingBear over scott31337, because scott31337 can be hard to read and his play might just be a result of lack of activity. Maybe. Doubtful. But I'm far more confident in GlowingBear being mafia, because of how he isn't pushing anything and is very strongly playing to survive.


Truffle, my question is WHY people think I'm Mafia and not HOW people think I'm Mafia. I can understand being suspicious of me because I'm not doing much, but I can't understand what I DID that makes me certain Mafia as you say I am.

All I see is broken meta. There are even two people saying that I'm Mafia for complete opposite reasons. One said I've faked anger and one said I'm not freaking out, therefore I'm Mafia. I sincerely don't know how to deal with this


you're mafia cause in addition to not being around for anything, you aren't being reactive or making plays like a town!bear even when you are here

you're mafia cause you spend hours trolling without putting any effort in, either by reading up or by trying to get reads on people currently present

and if you're not mafia it's 100% your fault that you're prob getting lynched today. why do people think you're mafia? lol >< plz


What kind of plays do town bear does?

You see, there is NOTHING in those reads of yours that is actually a Mafia trait. Just... broken meta, which has being proved that doesn't work on me.

Instead, you're fucking scum reading me accordingly to thread sentiment after have being townreading me the whole game. My play hasn't changed since day1. Why scumreading me now?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 17:17 GMT
#1378
This is starting to annoy me
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 17:21 GMT
#1383
On February 21 2016 02:17 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2016 02:11 GlowingBear wrote:
On February 21 2016 01:39 rsoultin wrote:
On February 21 2016 01:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On February 21 2016 01:13 Trfel wrote:
Scott31337: Wow, I was really busy and I nearly got lynched. I need to do a ton of work now so that scum doesn't come and get me!
[not voting 5 hours to deadline next day]

GlowingBear: How does everyone think that I'm scum? Just because I was posting MS Paint pictures doesn't mean I haven't been contributing! Look, I think these people are scum!
[still not voting]

I do prefer lynching GlowingBear over scott31337, because scott31337 can be hard to read and his play might just be a result of lack of activity. Maybe. Doubtful. But I'm far more confident in GlowingBear being mafia, because of how he isn't pushing anything and is very strongly playing to survive.


Truffle, my question is WHY people think I'm Mafia and not HOW people think I'm Mafia. I can understand being suspicious of me because I'm not doing much, but I can't understand what I DID that makes me certain Mafia as you say I am.

All I see is broken meta. There are even two people saying that I'm Mafia for complete opposite reasons. One said I've faked anger and one said I'm not freaking out, therefore I'm Mafia. I sincerely don't know how to deal with this


you're mafia cause in addition to not being around for anything, you aren't being reactive or making plays like a town!bear even when you are here

you're mafia cause you spend hours trolling without putting any effort in, either by reading up or by trying to get reads on people currently present

and if you're not mafia it's 100% your fault that you're prob getting lynched today. why do people think you're mafia? lol >< plz


What kind of plays do town bear does?

You see, there is NOTHING in those reads of yours that is actually a Mafia trait. Just... broken meta, which has being proved that doesn't work on me.

Instead, you're fucking scum reading me accordingly to thread sentiment after have being townreading me the whole game. My play hasn't changed since day1. Why scumreading me now?


lol >< you can't have it both ways

i'm either great at reading you or i'm not, so which is it, gb?

and i'm talking about the type of plays that you pulled in drams, and in himalayas. conoces? you know, the ones that actually achieved something?


Exactly, you're good at reading me, so this shift of your reads is so bad that can't come from a town Rsoultin.

Well I've fake claimed vigi because I thought it could help town if it worked. I don't get why this is so scummy to the rest of you
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
SpeCial 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 320
MaD[AoV]31
910 26
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
fl0m4303
Fnx 603
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox502
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4210
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g6211
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0230
Trikslyr12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• davetesta0
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21473
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
• imaqtpie782
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 53m
Patches Events
17h 53m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.