• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:15
CEST 05:15
KST 12:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8024 users

Shin Megami Tensei: The Devil Inside Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 04 2016 02:18 GMT
#10
[image loading]
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 10 2016 15:27 GMT
#40
/in

Carnival is over
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 11 2016 13:30 GMT
#47
/out :/
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 11 2016 18:39 GMT
#51
Ok ok, /in because I love

Pre game excuse: I'm busy as fucking hell
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 11 2016 19:43 GMT
#54
On February 12 2016 04:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2016 03:39 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok ok, /in because I love

Pre game excuse: I'm busy as fucking hell

Then be responsible and don't play. Noone benefits from you playing when you don't have the time.


But I love those people
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 11 2016 21:53 GMT
#56
Meh...
Fiiiiiiiiiine

/out
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 12 2016 01:03 GMT
#68
On February 12 2016 09:04 rsoultin wrote:
you should /in and ignore jat


<3

/in
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 12 2016 01:04 GMT
#69
On February 12 2016 09:12 Damdred wrote:
Please do not turn the post game into a bm fight. We have enough of that running rampant on tl as it is.

GB if you wish to play and can make my arbitrary activity requirement of a fee posts a day that have some small amount of effort and want to play you should. There are several people who can read you well in game regardless of activity so whatever you wish to do I'm fine with.


I'll do that then, Damdy. Thank you
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 12 2016 01:05 GMT
#70
On February 12 2016 09:22 justanothertownie wrote:
Where did you guys see anyone fight? :p

What I wrote to Gb was just meant as advice because I know from experience that if you join a game you do not have time for and still care about it it will only lead to problems. Ingame and out of the game. Rsoultin should know that too btw.
If GB thinks he can manage it - sure, go for it. He can of course also just ignore me.


I love you JAT. You're the voice of reason.

I'll just have to follow my heart
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 15 2016 19:21 GMT
#93
Wasn't this starting now?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 15 2016 19:41 GMT
#96
I guess you guys live in a different timezone than the one I'm used to
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 15 2016 19:42 GMT
#97
Anyway, I won't be here when the game starts :/
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 15 2016 20:14 GMT
#100
On February 16 2016 04:54 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2016 04:42 GlowingBear wrote:
Anyway, I won't be here when the game starts :/

Asi asi for me. Might be or might not. (idk i randomly decided to speak Spanish )


You'll have fun with rsoultin
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 15 2016 20:31 GMT
#101
On February 16 2016 04:54 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2016 04:42 GlowingBear wrote:
Anyway, I won't be here when the game starts :/

Asi asi for me. Might be or might not. (idk i randomly decided to speak Spanish )


But you probably saw "Brazil" in my profile and it reminded you of buenos aires, so you decided to speak Spanish
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 16 2016 03:24 GMT
#256
Iiiiiii am drunk and IIIIIII AAAAAM TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 16 2016 03:27 GMT
#257
WHO'S MAFIA?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 16 2016 03:46 GMT
#259
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 16 2016 06:29 GMT
#261
I've asked a friend whio is madia , she said the ahining is


Vote: The Shining

Druuuuuuuunk
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 16 2016 08:04 GMT
#268
Geez I'm never drinking again
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 16 2016 16:57 GMT
#298
Worst hangover ever.

And sorry guys. For some reason the first thing I do when I drink is to pick my phone and drunk post in TL Mafia
I'm adorable.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 223
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 192
Bale 22
Terrorterran 16
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
JimRising 773
Counter-Strike
taco 379
Other Games
summit1g12146
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1285
BasetradeTV182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo589
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 45m
Replay Cast
19h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.