• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:17
CEST 12:17
KST 19:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9059 users

Pick Your Power: Intriguing - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 288 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 20 2016 23:11 GMT
#1301
On January 21 2016 08:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 08:09 Superbia wrote:
Why are we giving shining a KP role..?

Because I trust him more than other people.

He'll shoot whoever I tell him to.


Really? I have no real read on him. Don't recall anything from him. But if he listens then he listens I suppose.
Minimal effort.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 20 2016 23:11 GMT
#1302
When I find out which people among those who are just ignoring me (kita, damdred, keirathi etc) are town there's going to be some rage postgame.
Computer says mafia
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 20 2016 23:11 GMT
#1303
On January 21 2016 08:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 08:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 21 2016 08:06 Palmar wrote:
Just a friendly reminder that if mafia is not threatened that their roles will be discovered through double picking they'll pick whatever the fuck they want.

Also kita is mafia because I said so )))))))))))


Unless mafia is already given roles that are really good, in which case they have no reason to hide/mess around with roles anyway because duh.

How on earth did Damdred get Nigella?

I didn't give it to him, he just decided not to follow my plan and everyone is fine with it. So I'm done arguing for it.

He should be picking a role that has already been picked to confirm it's existence.


Okay, then we aren't arguing about it anymore because I'm stealing it.
So now it's mine.
Retired.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 20 2016 23:11 GMT
#1304
We need to have a moriarty picker as well.
Minimal effort.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 20 2016 23:11 GMT
#1305
On January 21 2016 08:11 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 08:09 Palmar wrote:
On January 21 2016 08:09 Superbia wrote:
Why are we giving shining a KP role..?

Because I trust him more than other people.

He'll shoot whoever I tell him to.


Really? I have no real read on him. Don't recall anything from him. But if he listens then he listens I suppose.

He had a thing with someone, sicklucker I think it was, today, and he sort of maybe sounded townie.

Like it's not like reads based on numberpicking and such are super strong, but I'll work with what I've got.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 20 2016 23:12 GMT
#1306
On January 21 2016 08:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 08:09 Palmar wrote:
On January 21 2016 08:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 21 2016 08:06 Palmar wrote:
Just a friendly reminder that if mafia is not threatened that their roles will be discovered through double picking they'll pick whatever the fuck they want.

Also kita is mafia because I said so )))))))))))


Unless mafia is already given roles that are really good, in which case they have no reason to hide/mess around with roles anyway because duh.

How on earth did Damdred get Nigella?

I didn't give it to him, he just decided not to follow my plan and everyone is fine with it. So I'm done arguing for it.

He should be picking a role that has already been picked to confirm it's existence.


Okay, then we aren't arguing about it anymore because I'm stealing it.
So now it's mine.

I'm almost fine with that. I'd rather it didn't get picked but whatever.
Computer says mafia
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 20 2016 23:12 GMT
#1307
Someone cooperative can take Moriarty.
I can take it if nobody else wants it but someone can counterpick Damdred.
Retired.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 20 2016 23:12 GMT
#1308
On January 21 2016 08:09 Superbia wrote:
Why are we giving shining a KP role..?


Why not? I'm town whether ppl think so or not and my shot can always be directed. Me not wanting to cooperate and shooting who I want for whatever reason can be considered a scumclaim if you'd like
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 20 2016 23:12 GMT
#1309
Copcake/GB/???-pickers if you're around, pick the role your scummiest role is claiming to pick.
Minimal effort.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 20 2016 23:12 GMT
#1310
On January 21 2016 08:12 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 08:09 Superbia wrote:
Why are we giving shining a KP role..?


Why not? I'm town whether ppl think so or not and my shot can always be directed. Me not wanting to cooperate and shooting who I want for whatever reason can be considered a scumclaim if you'd like

There you go
Computer says mafia
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 23:12 GMT
#1311
I can double-dick damdred but I'm low trust
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 20 2016 23:13 GMT
#1312
On January 21 2016 08:12 Superbia wrote:
Copcake/GB/???-pickers if you're around, pick the role your scummiest role is claiming to pick.

This is what all the checkers/ffa people should be thinking about doing.

But apparently being a cowboy is more important than winning

so fuck it
Computer says mafia
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 20 2016 23:13 GMT
#1313
If someone else wants to counterpick Damdred.*
Retired.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 20 2016 23:14 GMT
#1314
We need a Moriarty picker, someone who doesn't have a pick yet
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 20 2016 23:14 GMT
#1315
I'll go with your read on TS for now Plammar. Can you give me the reason why you were townreading me before the flip situation btw?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 20 2016 23:15 GMT
#1316
FF can you pick Moriarty?
Minimal effort.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 20 2016 23:15 GMT
#1317
On January 21 2016 08:12 Fecalfeast wrote:
I can double-dick damdred but I'm low trust


Maybe take Moriarty? It seems really strong but idk if you want it because there's no gun involved.
Retired.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 20 2016 23:16 GMT
#1318
On January 21 2016 08:14 Superbia wrote:
I'll go with your read on TS for now Plammar. Can you give me the reason why you were townreading me before the flip situation btw?

activity and attitude mostly.
Computer says mafia
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 23:16 GMT
#1319
sure thing boss
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
January 20 2016 23:16 GMT
#1320
On January 21 2016 08:11 Palmar wrote:
When I find out which people among those who are just ignoring me (kita, damdred, keirathi etc) are town there's going to be some rage postgame.


Do you think I'm an awful player? Do I know how to read the game, make arguments, use roles effectively, etc? If yes, then why not let me take what I want to take when all of the roles I picked are STRICTLY PRO-TOWN ROLES.

I want to win the game. I can be more useful to winning the game by picking House than picking Gambler which I have no interest in playing.

So yea, rage if you want to, but I'm not going to feel bad for being arrogant enough to think that I'm good at the game and wanting to play a fun role instead of a bullshit boring one just because you told me to.

My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 288 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM402
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 402
Lowko192
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 43m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.