• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:00
CEST 21:00
KST 04:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9379 users

Pick Your Power: Intriguing - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 288 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 20 2016 22:44 GMT
#1261
I'm considering it.
I'm weighing the pros and cons in my head and I'm really unhappy that he isn't here to do stuff about stuff.
Retired.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
January 20 2016 22:45 GMT
#1262
On January 21 2016 07:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I mean, we can force him to use the role right?
So I shouldn't be too worried and it should be fine if he gets it regardless, but Kei is still picking House which doesn't leave me with much.

You're one of my strongest town reads. Maybe you could take something that's awful if scum gets it and just not use it?

Or if you want to play something fun/actually useful, just regular Doctor could be quite good, especially the weak variant. 1:1 trade is pretty strong.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 20 2016 22:45 GMT
#1263
He thinks Palmar is scum and then immediately drops it when he gets a good role.

Come on.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 20 2016 22:46 GMT
#1264
People actually think I'm town?
This is nice.
Retired.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
January 20 2016 22:48 GMT
#1265
On January 21 2016 07:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
He thinks Palmar is scum and then immediately drops it when he gets a good role.

Come on.

And the fact that he's so positive that I'm town. He's been buddying me super hard and it gives me the heebiejeebies.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 20 2016 22:49 GMT
#1266
Artorias is my pick for denial outside of Link.
I'll have to double check and see if there's anything else I actually want that could be useful that wasn't picked already.
Retired.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 20 2016 22:53 GMT
#1267
I'm here. Have only half-read pages so far. Still half-busy.

Palmar can you enlighten a bit more on your read on me? The most substantial thing is me flipping on you, but you already had a town read on me before that.

Obi I don't really like you deny-picking. I'd prefer it if you get a decent town-role like an investigative or a protect role. Idk what's left at this point since I haven't really delved into Palmar's post yet.
Minimal effort.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 22:54 GMT
#1268
On January 21 2016 07:53 Superbia wrote:
I'm here. Have only half-read pages so far. Still half-busy.

Palmar can you enlighten a bit more on your read on me? The most substantial thing is me flipping on you, but you already had a town read on me before that.

Obi I don't really like you deny-picking. I'd prefer it if you get a decent town-role like an investigative or a protect role. Idk what's left at this point since I haven't really delved into Palmar's post yet.

On January 21 2016 07:38 Fecalfeast wrote:
1. Keirathi house
2. Superbia CPR doc
3. ObiWanShinobi
4. Rels Captain Malcolm
5. Palmar arrow
6. geript link
7. Breshke Sherlock Holmes
8. Koshi Werner von braun
9. Cephiro dreamflower
10. kitaman27 Dr. Sy N. Tist
11. Vivax
12. Tictock
13. disformation watson (?)
14. Fecalfeast also watson or gambler
15. Damdred Nigella Lawson
16. AlotSomuch kitaman27
17. VayneAuthority Hero
18. The Shining TTV
19. Onegu
20. Sicklucker not sure?
21. Copcake
22. GlowingBear

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 22:54 GMT
#1269
to be fair disform did all the work ij ust ordered it
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 20 2016 22:54 GMT
#1270
The more I think about it the more I think Artorias is just a bad pick.
Retired.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 20 2016 22:56 GMT
#1271
obi you could go moriarty?

Kinda shit if ppl know you are picking it idk
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 20 2016 22:56 GMT
#1272
On January 21 2016 07:53 Superbia wrote:
I'm here. Have only half-read pages so far. Still half-busy.

Palmar can you enlighten a bit more on your read on me? The most substantial thing is me flipping on you, but you already had a town read on me before that.

Obi I don't really like you deny-picking. I'd prefer it if you get a decent town-role like an investigative or a protect role. Idk what's left at this point since I haven't really delved into Palmar's post yet.


Yeah well I got the third slot in yet somehow everyone picked everything cool before me.
Retired.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 20 2016 22:56 GMT
#1273
On January 21 2016 07:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
to be fair disform did all the work ij ust ordered it

Also was about to drop that list, but you ninjaed me by like 9 seconds you sexy ninja you. ;D

Also sent in PM's with a watson pick.
If anyone wants to complain bout that: 1h left.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 20 2016 22:57 GMT
#1274
Nigella Lawson and Doctor still open.. I think either of those is great.
Minimal effort.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 20 2016 22:58 GMT
#1275
On January 21 2016 07:57 Superbia wrote:
Nigella Lawson and Doctor still open.. I think either of those is great.


Damdred wants Nigella Lawson.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 20 2016 22:58 GMT
#1276
Moriarty still open? Go for that Obi.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 20 2016 22:58 GMT
#1277
Brb
Minimal effort.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 20 2016 22:59 GMT
#1278
On January 21 2016 07:58 Superbia wrote:
Moriarty still open? Go for that Obi.


Sounds rad - I'm gonna roll with this.
Retired.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
January 20 2016 22:59 GMT
#1279
Damdred is picking Nigella. If OWS was behind Damdred, I would 100% say to pick it because if Damdred if mafia, it's a pretty weak mafia role so he might just not pick it and it's pretty unlikely anyone else would check it. But meh.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 20 2016 23:01 GMT
#1280
Good night all (=
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 288 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 275
BRAT_OK 97
JuggernautJason72
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 901
Shuttle 699
Zeus 82
soO 44
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 32
scan(afreeca) 23
Sacsri 9
ZZZero.O 0
Dota 2
qojqva2403
420jenkins622
canceldota14
Counter-Strike
fl0m5104
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3414
Liquid`Hasu595
Other Games
FrodaN939
KnowMe223
Pyrionflax169
Livibee163
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• 3DClanTV 58
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach97
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1757
Other Games
• imaqtpie667
• Shiphtur665
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h
Patches Events
20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
7 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.