• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:10
CEST 14:10
KST 21:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8581 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 269 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2015 16:45 GMT
#921
On December 27 2015 22:32 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 22:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 22:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 22:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because it looks like you are both reading the thread and not.

That's probably kinda true in the sense that there were like 17 pages to read when I woke up and I kinda read them but did it pretty fast so it's likely not everything actually registered.

So like... the first thing you usually do in any game is to form a read on me. Here you "form" a read on me due to... association?!?!? You completely ignore my scumread however...

Usually, yes. But that's usually because you're actually around for the start of the game. This time, you weren't so I interacted with other people instead. By the time I returned to the thread you were gone so I couldn't interact with you. I know Tina said she can read you very well and she called you town. Townreading her means that's good enough for me and I'm feeling lazy so eh.

As for your scumread, I already told you why I don't think TT is scum.

O rly. And I just saw you were voting TT. I wonder how that will happen.

On December 27 2015 22:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 22:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 22:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 22:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:15 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:12 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:07 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:03 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 13:57 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 13:45 N e s s wrote:
[quote]
Um, that we were lynching someone with no reason to?


It amuses me that you don't understand the reason behind it when the concept of RVS is well known in the forums you come from

Food for thought~

Does it really, really matter in the end weather i know or not why were lynching him? If you're so amused by it, could you tell me what the reasoning behind it is?

I'm thinking of you as a lynch candidate. You've been on me since the begining with little reasons, and weather you think i'm scum or not the way you post is making me lean towards you being scum.

Also, i haven't seen any reads from you yet, Who do you think is scum?


It matters because if you ask something you already know the answer, it is, again, you posting just to post, and not actively trying to solve the game. Basically, you are here posting but not towards unveiling people's alignment.

mmmm on the contrary

that is invalid, i just said i didn't know the answer and just asked you.
Did i not just ask you who you think is scum? That's me asking you a question trying to solve the game. It helps to know the opinions of others to know the insight to the game.

please answer my question now.


You know what RVS is but you couldn't that's exactly what moosy's was? I find hard to believe

So Artanis what exactly is different in HF's/GB's questioning on Ness?

This is the only thing GB has "pushed" Ness for after the initial questions. I am like 90% sure if i go to Ness' home forum and pick any mafia game there the game starts with RVS -- which makes this perfectly valid (and unanswered) question.

So, what other difference there is? Is GB pushing Ness as scum rn?

HF made a case on Ness, waited for him to respond to it whilst doing other shit and didn't attempt to bury him. I saw direction which I didn't really see with GB whom had to be reminded to look at him. Whereas HF decided he's probably town, GB's still on the fence but it doesn't feel like he's trying to actually find out N e s s's alignment, more just continuously explaining why he has this minor scumread.

That doesn't answer the question.
What has GB pushed him for after the initial questioning?

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 14:07 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:03 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 13:57 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 13:45 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 13:41 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 12:56 N e s s wrote:
Alrighty! So, heres my defense.

First off i’d like to clarify that this is in no way meant to make anyone look like scum.

Can you explain what you hoped to get out of these questions? I understand the first two purely from an analytical standpoint but the last two:


Alright, you really want to know what i hoped to get out of these questions? Some future feedback, a guide to these players thoughts. If you feel like knowing where i originally found this strategy, heres one of the forums i play mafia on.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?323476-1984-Mafia-Day-One/page7

At this point in the game there had been about half a page of useless posts, if you yourself could not really come up with a person to lynch and your answer provides nothing in terms of a progressive thought what did you hope to achieve by asking people this same question? In your eyes this question should lead to nothing but redundant statements since you yourself could not see anything.


You’re right here, me not being able to come up with a logical lynch reading? Thats true. Honestly i should have thought that question out a bit more. But, wanna know something? Its also true in it of itself. There was no backbone to call someone scum at the time.

but you have currently exclaimed (in fact multiple times) that you are bemused by the fact that people are voting for MoosyDoosy yet this is not a feature in your questions at all.


...smh you know why i didn’t include MoosyGoosey in my questions? No reason to, like i just said. Also when i said “i can’t understand why you guys are lynching mooseygoosey” How does that give you qualms? Hell, in it of itself its me trying to ask everyone WHY they were doing going to lynch mooseygoosey. Might i remind you of this-

Band wagoning early? Thats suspicious.

Why would you band wagon this early with no reads?



Even though i didn’t explicitly say moose in the quote, its still me asking why would you band wagon this early with no reads. Supporting me not wanting to lynch anyone in my questions thread. To which, i recieved this which discontinued me being sus of why people wanted to lynch moose.

Though it's tempting to play with you a little longer, I'll let you in on a secret.

On teamliquid, we usually just banter around a little at the start to get the ball rolling. It gets serious when there's reason to get serious.


If I were to purely judge your game plan by this post alone it would appear that you are trying to ask questions purely for the sake of asking questions (blending in) while not asking the intuitive questions that one in your position should be asking (why are people voting for Moosy?). This speaks to me as a mafia agenda and one which I am inclined to vote for.


this. this rubs me the wrong way.

1)Again, if you don’t understand what i was trying to receive from those questions (which, again, i’ve said if you don’t know click that link above.) Why would you state this when theres already been answers to it?
2)Blending in? How is that blending in when i’ve been active in the thread? I’m posting and asking questions, defending myself and giveing my opinions. Yet, if you think i have a mafia agenda like you say i do(Plus at the time i made the questions was litterally my ONLY post) why are you not voting to lynch me?
3)You say i’m not making intuitive questions when you said my first 2 questions were analytical.

1) Why did you not ask why people were voting for Moosy if you were concerned about this and instead ask people redundant questions?

2) What did you hope the answers from people would reveal?

3) If it was raining on a Tuesday in Spain what shape would a crocodile be if it was square?


Smh answered those first 2 already.

but that 3rd one is a bit of you saying my questions are stupid. Sarcasm at its finest.

But regardless, i don’t think you’re scum flare. You remind me a bit of a friend i have who plays much like you. So, do i think you’re scum? Not at all.


Let me ask you something

What did you not understand on the wagoning on Moosy doosy?

Um, that we were lynching someone with no reason to?


It amuses me that you don't understand the reason behind it when the concept of RVS is well known in the forums you come from

Food for thought~

Does it really, really matter in the end weather i know or not why were lynching him? If you're so amused by it, could you tell me what the reasoning behind it is?

I'm thinking of you as a lynch candidate. You've been on me since the begining with little reasons, and weather you think i'm scum or not the way you post is making me lean towards you being scum.

Also, i haven't seen any reads from you yet, Who do you think is scum?


It matters because if you ask something you already know the answer, it is, again, you posting just to post, and not actively trying to solve the game. Basically, you are here posting but not towards unveiling people's alignment.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 14:10 GlowingBear wrote:
I have slight SCUMREADS on you, Tictock (his jokes on hammerig me and stuff seems off, he doesn't seem invested in the game) and ritoky (which I'm not sure anymore)

He keeps pushing him on the same thing without getting anything new, basically. Asking questions that lead nowhere which is basically what he's accusing N e s s of.

2 games ago, town GB was pushing TT the entire time for an opening post. Really hardcore begging people to lynch him.
TT can confirm. I wonder if you know that. Probably not. But being stubborn about an opening post is very town GB by meta.
On December 27 2015 23:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Which applies my other graph's double no..
[image loading]

Having misslynched GB twice in the last 2 games this graph is not correct.

I had a good night of sleep.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 27 2015 16:46 GMT
#922
Also I thought this was supposed to be a mini...

I hate large games.
Try TL Mafia!!!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 16:46 GMT
#923
On December 28 2015 01:44 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:42 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:39 Coagulation wrote:
tree stump


that's it? What an intro into the thread. So towny /s

I think I'd be all for lynching coag if this is the shit we get

calm your tits. you know what role I am and I know what role I am how does it do town any good fucking broadcasting it over and over to scum?


Nope I'm not taking it. You're not getting a free pass from me. What role are you? I want you to commit to it right now. No back pedaling saying you didn't say anything later. What's your role?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:46 GMT
#924
time to dust this baby off and bring er out o retirement,
[image loading]
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:47 GMT
#925
On December 28 2015 01:46 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:44 Coagulation wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:42 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:39 Coagulation wrote:
tree stump


that's it? What an intro into the thread. So towny /s

I think I'd be all for lynching coag if this is the shit we get

calm your tits. you know what role I am and I know what role I am how does it do town any good fucking broadcasting it over and over to scum?


Nope I'm not taking it. You're not getting a free pass from me. What role are you? I want you to commit to it right now. No back pedaling saying you didn't say anything later. What's your role?



lol im a mason what the fuck. are you real?

are there mafia bots playing here now?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 27 2015 16:47 GMT
#926
Onegu hasnt read whole thread yet...
Try TL Mafia!!!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 16:48 GMT
#927
On December 28 2015 01:47 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:46 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:44 Coagulation wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:42 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:39 Coagulation wrote:
tree stump


that's it? What an intro into the thread. So towny /s

I think I'd be all for lynching coag if this is the shit we get

calm your tits. you know what role I am and I know what role I am how does it do town any good fucking broadcasting it over and over to scum?


Nope I'm not taking it. You're not getting a free pass from me. What role are you? I want you to commit to it right now. No back pedaling saying you didn't say anything later. What's your role?



lol im a mason what the fuck. are you real?

are there mafia bots playing here now?


and who's your mason partner?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 27 2015 16:49 GMT
#928
On December 28 2015 01:48 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:47 Coagulation wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:46 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:44 Coagulation wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:42 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:39 Coagulation wrote:
tree stump


that's it? What an intro into the thread. So towny /s

I think I'd be all for lynching coag if this is the shit we get

calm your tits. you know what role I am and I know what role I am how does it do town any good fucking broadcasting it over and over to scum?


Nope I'm not taking it. You're not getting a free pass from me. What role are you? I want you to commit to it right now. No back pedaling saying you didn't say anything later. What's your role?



lol im a mason what the fuck. are you real?

are there mafia bots playing here now?


and who's your mason partner?



In before your mom...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 16:50 GMT
#929
On December 28 2015 01:48 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:47 Coagulation wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:46 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:44 Coagulation wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:42 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:39 Coagulation wrote:
tree stump


that's it? What an intro into the thread. So towny /s

I think I'd be all for lynching coag if this is the shit we get

calm your tits. you know what role I am and I know what role I am how does it do town any good fucking broadcasting it over and over to scum?


Nope I'm not taking it. You're not getting a free pass from me. What role are you? I want you to commit to it right now. No back pedaling saying you didn't say anything later. What's your role?



lol im a mason what the fuck. are you real?

are there mafia bots playing here now?


and who's your mason partner?

Probably not the person that put him as her top townread.

Also lol@koshi.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:50 GMT
#930
On December 28 2015 01:48 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:47 Coagulation wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:46 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:44 Coagulation wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:42 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:39 Coagulation wrote:
tree stump


that's it? What an intro into the thread. So towny /s

I think I'd be all for lynching coag if this is the shit we get

calm your tits. you know what role I am and I know what role I am how does it do town any good fucking broadcasting it over and over to scum?


Nope I'm not taking it. You're not getting a free pass from me. What role are you? I want you to commit to it right now. No back pedaling saying you didn't say anything later. What's your role?



lol im a mason what the fuck. are you real?

are there mafia bots playing here now?


and who's your mason partner?


I dont think so pal. Its up to her to reveal tha.. OH SHIT FUCK.. DAMN YOU GOT ME U GOOD AT MAFIAS.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 27 2015 16:51 GMT
#931
See

Her

I called it

+ Show Spoiler +
Your Mom
Try TL Mafia!!!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 16:51 GMT
#932
where is moosy? thought he was super keen to play
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 27 2015 16:51 GMT
#933
lol yeah make coag more upset at me by giving him shit for my too obvious obvious crumb

-beats sl with a stick-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 16:51 GMT
#934
On December 28 2015 01:50 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:48 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:47 Coagulation wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:46 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:44 Coagulation wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:42 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:39 Coagulation wrote:
tree stump


that's it? What an intro into the thread. So towny /s

I think I'd be all for lynching coag if this is the shit we get

calm your tits. you know what role I am and I know what role I am how does it do town any good fucking broadcasting it over and over to scum?


Nope I'm not taking it. You're not getting a free pass from me. What role are you? I want you to commit to it right now. No back pedaling saying you didn't say anything later. What's your role?



lol im a mason what the fuck. are you real?

are there mafia bots playing here now?


and who's your mason partner?


I dont think so pal. Its up to her to reveal tha.. OH SHIT FUCK.. DAMN YOU GOT ME U GOOD AT MAFIAS.


So why not just say it?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 16:52 GMT
#935
exo it's also time you air your grievances with me, what's up?

Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 27 2015 16:52 GMT
#936
Wait Coag and Rsoul are in a QT together. Mafia QT.

Fuck I am good at this game.

3 scum down.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 27 2015 16:52 GMT
#937
This exchange made me laugh
N e s s
Profile Joined December 2015
105 Posts
December 27 2015 16:52 GMT
#938
On December 27 2015 11:35 Tictock wrote:
Caught up with the game, but I'm prob not hanging around.

Could get behind lynching Ness or noonian atm. Exo seems ok despite his open.

No real strong town feels from anyone yet, maybe a little from Koshi

I kinda like GB's posts thus far, I prob won't hammer him today. Tone feels different from past couple games, though... not sure it means anything.

This post is scummy imo.

Scum

Ticktock
Exo

Ticktock isn't focused in the game at all, he even said it as a post, and that post of his above is making me think he's scum.
And Exo because i thought he was town earlier in game, but to me him getting mad is more of him going all Gung Ho on everybody.

But if vivax ever makes a defense, i'm going to change my vote to TickTock.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 27 2015 16:53 GMT
#939
On December 28 2015 01:51 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:50 Coagulation wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:48 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:47 Coagulation wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:46 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:44 Coagulation wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:42 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:39 Coagulation wrote:
tree stump


that's it? What an intro into the thread. So towny /s

I think I'd be all for lynching coag if this is the shit we get

calm your tits. you know what role I am and I know what role I am how does it do town any good fucking broadcasting it over and over to scum?


Nope I'm not taking it. You're not getting a free pass from me. What role are you? I want you to commit to it right now. No back pedaling saying you didn't say anything later. What's your role?



lol im a mason what the fuck. are you real?

are there mafia bots playing here now?


and who's your mason partner?


I dont think so pal. Its up to her to reveal tha.. OH SHIT FUCK.. DAMN YOU GOT ME U GOOD AT MAFIAS.


So why not just say it?



You might have gotten offended if he just said your mom...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 16:53 GMT
#940
On December 28 2015 01:52 N e s s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 11:35 Tictock wrote:
Caught up with the game, but I'm prob not hanging around.

Could get behind lynching Ness or noonian atm. Exo seems ok despite his open.

No real strong town feels from anyone yet, maybe a little from Koshi

I kinda like GB's posts thus far, I prob won't hammer him today. Tone feels different from past couple games, though... not sure it means anything.

This post is scummy imo.

Scum

Ticktock
Exo

Ticktock isn't focused in the game at all, he even said it as a post, and that post of his above is making me think he's scum.
And Exo because i thought he was town earlier in game, but to me him getting mad is more of him going all Gung Ho on everybody.

But if vivax ever makes a defense, i'm going to change my vote to TickTock.



ummmmmmmmmm, so you're giving him a free pass?
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1231
WardiTV539
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7850
StarCastTV_EN175
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko420
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 15672
Bisu 2946
Jaedong 2026
BeSt 1032
EffOrt 906
ZerO 414
Horang2 413
actioN 262
Larva 218
Zeus 168
[ Show more ]
Pusan 162
Barracks 101
Mind 101
Yoon 90
Hyun 81
ggaemo 72
Mini 64
Snow 54
Killer 51
Shinee 48
Sea.KH 45
Sharp 37
Bale 32
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
scan(afreeca) 31
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 15
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 10
sorry 9
hero 4
Dota 2
Dendi925
Gorgc458
qojqva52
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1340
byalli788
markeloff93
Other Games
crisheroes282
B2W.Neo269
Pyrionflax194
DeMusliM187
dupreeh114
hiko80
Mew2King63
Livibee60
QueenE53
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 83
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV634
League of Legends
• Jankos1325
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 50m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.