• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:05
CEST 15:05
KST 22:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8305 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 269 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 27 2015 16:10 GMT
#881
On December 28 2015 01:09 Damdred wrote:
Like this is where I am

Town:
Damdred
Rayn
Art
Ness
Hf
Rsoultin
Trfel
Ritojy
Coag (depending)

Townish:
Onegu
SL

Then I'm arguing with myself about vivax and think kush and shining coups be good lunches.


Don't see why kush and shining should be good but BF is nonexistant
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 16:10 GMT
#882
On December 28 2015 01:06 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:58 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:57 Damdred wrote:
So kush is now a good lynch to a point.

Also...shining could be a good lynch

If anyone cares what I think


Why aren't you interacting with me to get a better read on me since I'm not in any of your lists? :/


I have a town read on you.

And I'm not really invested in this game tbh.

Honestly despite the quantity of posts I've made I feel much the same way. Such is the case of normal games.
It just isn't the same when Vivax and GB aren't tinfoiling all over the place. Though it usually annoys me, I'm actually missing their pants-on-headness
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:10 GMT
#883
So im town ask me questions.

people I would like to see die in order of deadest.

alakaslam > reduce thread reading time in half.
artanis > for lulz
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 16:11 GMT
#884
On December 28 2015 01:10 Coagulation wrote:
So im town ask me questions.

people I would like to see die in order of deadest.

alakaslam > reduce thread reading time in half.
artanis > for lulz


but what does your mason partner want?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 27 2015 16:11 GMT
#885
On December 28 2015 01:10 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:06 Damdred wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:58 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:57 Damdred wrote:
So kush is now a good lynch to a point.

Also...shining could be a good lynch

If anyone cares what I think


Why aren't you interacting with me to get a better read on me since I'm not in any of your lists? :/


I have a town read on you.

And I'm not really invested in this game tbh.

Honestly despite the quantity of posts I've made I feel much the same way. Such is the case of normal games.
It just isn't the same when Vivax and GB aren't tinfoiling all over the place. Though it usually annoys me, I'm actually missing their pants-on-headness


I have been mentally overstimulated in this semester, now I don't need to create my own mental mazes
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 16:12 GMT
#886
On December 28 2015 01:10 Coagulation wrote:
So im town ask me questions.

people I would like to see die in order of deadest.

alakaslam > reduce thread reading time in half.
artanis > for lulz

Have you read the game?
Do you have reads?
What's your favorite colour?
What's your 2015 AOTY?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 27 2015 16:13 GMT
#887
Of course I'm hesitatant to read you or show my hand, you are the best scum player I have played with.

When I made the joke about lynching Ness if you flipped scum was me basically not thinking that would ever happen. Though probably a bit to subtle.

I like your posts and pushes hf I don't think it's outside your scum game. But I see town motivation in 're evaluation of Ness and how you are trying to really people vs bullying them or looking to tilt people as scum vs discussing here.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:14 GMT
#888
also damdreds list comes off really superficial. If I was "town depending" Shouldnt I be on the townish list?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 16:14 GMT
#889
On December 28 2015 01:11 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:10 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:06 Damdred wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:58 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:57 Damdred wrote:
So kush is now a good lynch to a point.

Also...shining could be a good lynch

If anyone cares what I think


Why aren't you interacting with me to get a better read on me since I'm not in any of your lists? :/


I have a town read on you.

And I'm not really invested in this game tbh.

Honestly despite the quantity of posts I've made I feel much the same way. Such is the case of normal games.
It just isn't the same when Vivax and GB aren't tinfoiling all over the place. Though it usually annoys me, I'm actually missing their pants-on-headness


I have been mentally overstimulated in this semester, now I don't need to create my own mental mazes

What do you study again?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 27 2015 16:15 GMT
#890
You would be a null at best without that depending.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:15 GMT
#891
Artanis derailing thread now.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:16 GMT
#892
On December 28 2015 01:15 Damdred wrote:
You would be a null at best without that depending.


right and thats "townish - depending"
is what im sayin.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 16:17 GMT
#893
On December 28 2015 01:15 Coagulation wrote:
Artanis derailing thread now.

Coag not answering questions now.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 27 2015 16:18 GMT
#894
No that depending makes you town not townish
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:22 GMT
#895
Fine

1. moderately
2. alakaslam and damdred should probably die asap
3. #blacklivesmatter

nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 27 2015 16:24 GMT
#896
@coag alaka is not posting that much.
Rayn is posting way more. Why not lynch him?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 16:25 GMT
#897
On December 28 2015 01:22 Coagulation wrote:
Fine

1. moderately
2. alakaslam and damdred should probably die asap
3. #blacklivesmatter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8OV45Dj8SM

Why do you want Slam dead? Also, I'm quite sure Dammy is town.

Good choice on both.

^is mine.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 27 2015 16:26 GMT
#898
Lol bad player a will be bad I suppose.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:26 GMT
#899
On December 28 2015 01:11 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:10 Coagulation wrote:
So im town ask me questions.

people I would like to see die in order of deadest.

alakaslam > reduce thread reading time in half.
artanis > for lulz


but what does your mason partner want?


A new mason partner?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 27 2015 16:27 GMT
#900
daaaamdy

is this because shining should be posting on the weekend since it's not his usual dead time?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1429
WardiTV760
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6529
Bisu 2225
Jaedong 1178
EffOrt 498
Horang2 463
actioN 336
Mini 254
ZerO 196
ggaemo 147
Larva 144
[ Show more ]
Pusan 117
Mind 109
Barracks 75
Bale 65
Sharp 65
Hyun 63
Shinee 61
Yoon 55
Snow 54
Dewaltoss 47
ToSsGirL 35
hero 34
NotJumperer 27
sorry 18
Sacsri 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Noble 12
zelot 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
NaDa 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3633
qojqva1369
Dendi1028
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1113
markeloff163
Other Games
hiko701
B2W.Neo543
Lowko433
crisheroes294
DeMusliM277
Pyrionflax192
Livibee141
QueenE79
Mew2King55
Liquid`VortiX49
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV892
League of Legends
• Jankos1943
• TFBlade181
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 55m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.