• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:58
CEST 02:58
KST 09:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10126 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 269 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 15:07 GMT
#781
On December 28 2015 00:05 sicklucker wrote:
im saying its day 1 we should prioritize lynching people with historys of not giving a shit and being unreadble. obviously lynching mafia is nice but lets be real base on one day of play the day one lynch is going to flip mafia like less then 40% of the time. I want the 60%+ of the time we miss to take out the trash. I think you misunderstood me exo. Like we can still get a >rand lynch and be garbage men at the same time

I agree with this but so far your play makes it 100% impossible to lynch mafia because you don't even seem to be caring about figuring out people's alignments.

The lynch is ~30 hours away and you already refuse to vote for certain people for really dumb reasons that aren't really even reasons.
table for two on a tv tray
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 27 2015 15:08 GMT
#782
On December 28 2015 00:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sicklucker do you have any real reason to not lynch Vivax?


Ill know his alignment 99% of the time by day 3. Here if we lynch him its a stupid gamble. Like hes just such a godamn easy read and people keep lynching him and its pissing me off.

Literraly my last game I said lets not lynch fucking vivax day one and then town went and did it.

DONT FUCKING DO IT AGAIN ITS VERY BAD


SOOOO BAD
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 15:08 GMT
#783
On December 28 2015 00:05 sicklucker wrote:
im saying its day 1 we should prioritize lynching people with historys of not giving a shit and being unreadble. obviously lynching mafia is nice but lets be real base on one day of play the day one lynch is going to flip mafia like less then 40% of the time. I want the 60%+ of the time we miss to take out the trash. I think you misunderstood me exo. Like we can still get a >rand lynch and be garbage men at the same time


okay I can largely agree with this sentiment. I would much rather vote off the inactives first, as I seem to recall in one of the games I've played here we just non-stop lynched super active townies and then afk scum won.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 27 2015 15:08 GMT
#784
Can someone summarize the case on Vivax for me? I didn't particularly understand it very well the first time I read it.
Retired.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 15:09 GMT
#785
On December 27 2015 23:30 Damdred wrote:
Ok so I thought of a decent reason gb could 've scum.

I've played with it before now but gb is generally super uneasy about hf. And likes to think,he can read hf well.

Instead of being suspicious of,him or trying to,figure out his alignment he just ignores him and follows him a bit. At another point he starts showing he's suspicious of hf but then,no follow up or anything about it.

That's why I'm torn on gb besides some things said. I think he's the lean I'd most likely drop down to,scum.

Idk Damdred... I don't know why GB should scumread HF (if he is town) here??
After all HF basically agreed with his read, so it makes sense for him to townread him.
table for two on a tv tray
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 27 2015 15:09 GMT
#786
On December 28 2015 00:08 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sicklucker do you have any real reason to not lynch Vivax?


Ill know his alignment 99% of the time by day 3. Here if we lynch him its a stupid gamble. Like hes just such a godamn easy read and people keep lynching him and its pissing me off.

Literraly my last game I said lets not lynch fucking vivax day one and then town went and did it.

DONT FUCKING DO IT AGAIN ITS VERY BAD


SOOOO BAD


We're not going to save people based on the fact that you can read them several days from now.
Retired.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 15:10 GMT
#787
On December 28 2015 00:08 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sicklucker do you have any real reason to not lynch Vivax?


Ill know his alignment 99% of the time by day 3. Here if we lynch him its a stupid gamble. Like hes just such a godamn easy read and people keep lynching him and its pissing me off.

Literraly my last game I said lets not lynch fucking vivax day one and then town went and did it.

DONT FUCKING DO IT AGAIN ITS VERY BAD


SOOOO BAD

I think i can read Vivax aswell.
Why is he town then?
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 15:11 GMT
#788
On December 28 2015 00:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone summarize the case on Vivax for me? I didn't particularly understand it very well the first time I read it.

He's not posting much and when he is posting it's being a complete non-factor.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 27 2015 15:11 GMT
#789
On December 28 2015 00:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:08 sicklucker wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sicklucker do you have any real reason to not lynch Vivax?


Ill know his alignment 99% of the time by day 3. Here if we lynch him its a stupid gamble. Like hes just such a godamn easy read and people keep lynching him and its pissing me off.

Literraly my last game I said lets not lynch fucking vivax day one and then town went and did it.

DONT FUCKING DO IT AGAIN ITS VERY BAD


SOOOO BAD

I think i can read Vivax aswell.
Why is he town then?


The point he is trying to make is that figuring that out is a bad idea this early.
So if you ask him why I'm town it kinda misses it.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 15:11 GMT
#790
On December 28 2015 00:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:08 sicklucker wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sicklucker do you have any real reason to not lynch Vivax?


Ill know his alignment 99% of the time by day 3. Here if we lynch him its a stupid gamble. Like hes just such a godamn easy read and people keep lynching him and its pissing me off.

Literraly my last game I said lets not lynch fucking vivax day one and then town went and did it.

DONT FUCKING DO IT AGAIN ITS VERY BAD


SOOOO BAD

I think i can read Vivax aswell.
Why is he town then?


you really think Vivax is a better lynch candidate than somebody like BF at this point?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 27 2015 15:12 GMT
#791
can we not lynch him off the fact that last game we lynched him and were wrong?

You know we should learn from history and such. He could be mafia or town but I would like to have some general idea what that is before we put one of are valuable lynches on the line

If you guys want a "real" reason why I dont want vivax lynch its because it was fucking hf's idea who I think is very likely scum
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 15:12 GMT
#792
On December 28 2015 00:11 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 sicklucker wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sicklucker do you have any real reason to not lynch Vivax?


Ill know his alignment 99% of the time by day 3. Here if we lynch him its a stupid gamble. Like hes just such a godamn easy read and people keep lynching him and its pissing me off.

Literraly my last game I said lets not lynch fucking vivax day one and then town went and did it.

DONT FUCKING DO IT AGAIN ITS VERY BAD


SOOOO BAD

I think i can read Vivax aswell.
Why is he town then?


you really think Vivax is a better lynch candidate than somebody like BF at this point?

From the people who have posted, yes.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 15:13 GMT
#793
On December 28 2015 00:11 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 sicklucker wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sicklucker do you have any real reason to not lynch Vivax?


Ill know his alignment 99% of the time by day 3. Here if we lynch him its a stupid gamble. Like hes just such a godamn easy read and people keep lynching him and its pissing me off.

Literraly my last game I said lets not lynch fucking vivax day one and then town went and did it.

DONT FUCKING DO IT AGAIN ITS VERY BAD


SOOOO BAD

I think i can read Vivax aswell.
Why is he town then?


The point he is trying to make is that figuring that out is a bad idea this early.
So if you ask him why I'm town it kinda misses it.

Well if you think what sicklucker says about lynching / not lynching you means anything into if we actually lynch you or not you're wrong...

Can you just play?
table for two on a tv tray
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 27 2015 15:14 GMT
#794
On December 28 2015 00:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone summarize the case on Vivax for me? I didn't particularly understand it very well the first time I read it.

He's not posting much and when he is posting it's being a complete non-factor.


That sounds fantastic.
I'm going to double check some stuff.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 27 2015 15:16 GMT
#795
I read it and I don't think his filter is as bad as tictock's.
I like my vote where it is atm.
Retired.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 15:17 GMT
#796
On December 28 2015 00:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:11 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 sicklucker wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sicklucker do you have any real reason to not lynch Vivax?


Ill know his alignment 99% of the time by day 3. Here if we lynch him its a stupid gamble. Like hes just such a godamn easy read and people keep lynching him and its pissing me off.

Literraly my last game I said lets not lynch fucking vivax day one and then town went and did it.

DONT FUCKING DO IT AGAIN ITS VERY BAD


SOOOO BAD

I think i can read Vivax aswell.
Why is he town then?


you really think Vivax is a better lynch candidate than somebody like BF at this point?

From the people who have posted, yes.


I have to disagree. I get that I might not be able to make the same metareads as others here, but is Vivax really THAT scummy to this point? Everything that makes Vivax scummy (low post count, not contributing a lot) BF is worse at.

At least Vivax is somewhat active in the thread. People posting = more information. People like BF not posting do not add any information at all.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 27 2015 15:18 GMT
#797
Well the last game I played with vivax I tried to lynch him d1 and he was scum so I see both sides zzz.

Anyeay, idk I have to think of a better way to explain it. About gb anyway.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 15:18 GMT
#798
I might actually agree with SL on HF, his filter seems quite diplomatic.
BUT YOU SAID THAT HE'S MORE AGGRESSIVE AS SCUM!!!
Generally, from what I remember, yes. However, I also expect him to push things a bit stronger as town to truly get reads out. The way he responded to me basically saying the guy he's pushing is town was overly diplomatic and something I'd imagine town HF attempting to push me on to get a better read.
On December 27 2015 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
HF why do you make a massive case on town, then vote Vivax?


I'm going to ignore your wording there but the reason is quite simple, I haven't heard a response from the player I'm questioning yet and he's new whereas Vivax is someone I have played with and his responses or lack thereof are far more concerning.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:26 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:25 Damdred wrote:
Hi rit can we be town bros this game?


Why would he be town with his posts so far

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:32 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:29 Damdred wrote:
Because rit is obvious town if you pay attention even if he a wrong. Mixture of tone posts and a couple of things


To me he still is pretty null, easy to make posts


They are both posts that say absolutely nothing and weigh in to no debate whatsoever, I don't see Vivax sidelining in this situation at all I'd at least expect a reaction to something or an inquisitive line of thought.


He's being quite appeasing and he hasn't been around much. Looks like he might just be looking for an easy target because he doesn't want to spend too much time in the game, tried getting N e s s lynched, saw thread sentiment was against it and went for the next easy target whilst not making enemies.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 15:19 GMT
#799
On December 28 2015 00:17 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:11 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 sicklucker wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sicklucker do you have any real reason to not lynch Vivax?


Ill know his alignment 99% of the time by day 3. Here if we lynch him its a stupid gamble. Like hes just such a godamn easy read and people keep lynching him and its pissing me off.

Literraly my last game I said lets not lynch fucking vivax day one and then town went and did it.

DONT FUCKING DO IT AGAIN ITS VERY BAD


SOOOO BAD

I think i can read Vivax aswell.
Why is he town then?


you really think Vivax is a better lynch candidate than somebody like BF at this point?

From the people who have posted, yes.


I have to disagree. I get that I might not be able to make the same metareads as others here, but is Vivax really THAT scummy to this point? Everything that makes Vivax scummy (low post count, not contributing a lot) BF is worse at.

At least Vivax is somewhat active in the thread. People posting = more information. People like BF not posting do not add any information at all.

I don't think this is a good comparison like you are doing it.
BF has just.. not posted after his initial post.
Vivax has posted but doesn't really say anything of value.
Those two things are different.
table for two on a tv tray
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 15:20 GMT
#800
Obi you've pranced right on into the thread shortly after I mentioned you in the same category as onegu being largely inactive. Do you have any thoughts that aren't bounced directly off of somebody else to this point?
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 239
CosmosSc2 59
RuFF_SC2 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1937
GuemChi 1315
Artosis 617
910 42
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever286
League of Legends
JimRising 836
Counter-Strike
taco 252
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox679
Other Games
summit1g7878
Day[9].tv725
shahzam662
C9.Mang0301
Trikslyr48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick598
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv725
• Shiphtur687
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 2m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.