• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:18
CEST 23:18
KST 06:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8751 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 132

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 269 Next
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 29 2015 23:49 GMT
#2621
Fine I'm gunsmith.

I hate claims.

Lynch me to prove it I can't pass out anymore guns after this either way.
I can take that responsibility.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 29 2015 23:49 GMT
#2622
XD
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 29 2015 23:49 GMT
#2623
what page are the nks on
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 23:49 GMT
#2624
On December 30 2015 08:49 Tictock wrote:
Fine I'm gunsmith.

I hate claims.

Lynch me to prove it I can't pass out anymore guns after this either way.


This is even more hilarious because gunsmiths are 2 shot.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 29 2015 23:50 GMT
#2625
On December 30 2015 08:49 Tictock wrote:
Fine I'm gunsmith.

I hate claims.

Lynch me to prove it I can't pass out anymore guns after this either way.


hum? you woulda claimed last night when you had like 12 votes if you were
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:50 GMT
#2626
On December 30 2015 08:49 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 08:49 Tictock wrote:
Fine I'm gunsmith.

I hate claims.

Lynch me to prove it I can't pass out anymore guns after this either way.


This is even more hilarious because gunsmiths are 2 shot.

he meant cuz the rb.

seriously.

the level of braindamage in this thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 23:50 GMT
#2627
I mean in terms of monumental claim fuck ups this is up there.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
December 29 2015 23:51 GMT
#2628
18 hours of sleep i feel mighty good

any filters i should pay attention to while i try to catch up?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 29 2015 23:51 GMT
#2629
well idk its a cc able role if the gunsmith can e away both his gun on one night maybe he is. its sad tho
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 29 2015 23:51 GMT
#2630
On December 30 2015 08:49 Tictock wrote:
Fine I'm gunsmith.

I hate claims.

Lynch me to prove it I can't pass out anymore guns after this either way.


"I gave a gun to ritoky because..."

finish the claim if you're gonna do it.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:52 GMT
#2631
I hope he is the gunsmith. I really do.
And that he just should have waited on the real DT to claim.

Because as gunsmith Onegu would always have lied and there would be a real DT
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 29 2015 23:52 GMT
#2632
or ticktock is mafia trying to get both guns shot at him because are town circle is op XD
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 29 2015 23:53 GMT
#2633
wait its not even day yet? wtf its been 24 hours
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:53 GMT
#2634
No

I hope Onegu is VT fakeclaiming
I hope TT is actual gunsmith
and that the real DT is going to claim soon.



PLEASE.

PLEASE

PLEASE GOD.

I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:53 GMT
#2635
On December 30 2015 08:53 Koshi wrote:
No

I hope Onegu is VT fakeclaiming
I hope TT is actual gunsmith
and that the real DT is going to claim soon.



PLEASE.

PLEASE

PLEASE GOD.


This would be pretty amazing.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 23:54 GMT
#2636
Trfel is the third mafia.

Find the motive find the killer. I cant think of any other person who would not stand the thought of Coag and rsoultgin being in a qt together, besides LS who isnt in this game
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 29 2015 23:54 GMT
#2637
On December 30 2015 08:51 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 08:49 Tictock wrote:
Fine I'm gunsmith.

I hate claims.

Lynch me to prove it I can't pass out anymore guns after this either way.


"I gave a gun to ritoky because..."

finish the claim if you're gonna do it.


Was pretty sure you were town but weren't likely to die.

Somehow i doubt anyone likes my reasoning.
I can take that responsibility.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:55 GMT
#2638
On December 30 2015 08:54 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 08:51 ritoky wrote:
On December 30 2015 08:49 Tictock wrote:
Fine I'm gunsmith.

I hate claims.

Lynch me to prove it I can't pass out anymore guns after this either way.


"I gave a gun to ritoky because..."

finish the claim if you're gonna do it.


Was pretty sure you were town but weren't likely to die.

Somehow i doubt anyone likes my reasoning.

JUST STOP POSTING. YOU ARE A GUNSMITH WHO DIDN4T WAIT ON THE REAL DT TO COUNTERCLAIM A REDCHECK YOU KNOW IS IMPOSSIBLE.


WHY DO YOU BOTHER TO TYPE WORDS?
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 29 2015 23:56 GMT
#2639
are guns not roleblockable? why would two people claim them if they are. would tt really give a gun to hf? that makes 0 sense
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 23:56 GMT
#2640
On December 30 2015 08:56 sicklucker wrote:
are guns not roleblockable? why would two people claim them if they are. would tt really give a gun to hf? that makes 0 sense


Please stop posting nonsense.
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 239
Nina 119
SteadfastSC 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2402
910 61
Bale 13
Super Smash Bros
PPMD52
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1087
Other Games
summit1g6676
Grubby2314
shahzam584
C9.Mang0189
UpATreeSC55
Liquid`Ken1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 73
• Hupsaiya 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 36
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21063
League of Legends
• TFBlade599
Other Games
• imaqtpie951
• Shiphtur286
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.