• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:55
CEST 08:55
KST 15:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6326 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 131

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 269 Next
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 29 2015 23:40 GMT
#2601
I think there's a good chance ticktock isn't mafia but i agree he still has to die.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:41 GMT
#2602
On December 30 2015 08:39 Tictock wrote:
Actually I'm being stupid, I'm not miller.

Still, lynch Onegu when I flip.

There is no way his claim is legit.

YOU ALREADY GAVE UP THAT THERE WOULD BE A COUNTERCLAIM BUT IN THE SAME BREATH YOU SAID LYNCH ONEGU.

YOU UNDERSTAND HOW FUCKING RETARDED THAT IS RIGHT?


ON 1 HAND YOU SAY:
THERE WONT BE A COUNTERCLAIM

ON THE OTHER HAND
LYNCH ONEGU HE IS SCUM


SO UNLESS YOU WERE THE DT ONEGU CANT EVER BE MAFIA

BUT OFCOURSE YOU CLAIM MILLER
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:42 GMT
#2603
On December 30 2015 08:40 nooniansoong wrote:
I think there's a good chance ticktock isn't mafia but i agree he still has to die.

I fucking hope it with all my hearth
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:42 GMT
#2604
I hope it. I so hope it.

pls Jeebus

pls

pls
I had a good night of sleep.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 29 2015 23:43 GMT
#2605
On December 30 2015 08:39 Tictock wrote:
Actually I'm being stupid, I'm not miller.

Still, lynch Onegu when I flip.

There is no way his claim is legit.


Haha wow.
Retired.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 29 2015 23:43 GMT
#2606
Saying miller was stupid, but I'm blue not red so stuff it.

Lynch me if you need to, but Onegu is 100% mafia.
I can take that responsibility.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:43 GMT
#2607
rofl
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:44 GMT
#2608
This game is now better
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:44 GMT
#2609
On December 30 2015 08:43 Tictock wrote:
Saying miller was stupid, but I'm blue not red so stuff it.

Lynch me if you need to, but Onegu is 100% mafia.

Your only correct play was to claim dt. You failed.
But sure. try to get another blue claim out of town.

They probably are that retarded to counterclaim jk or gunsmith
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 23:45 GMT
#2610
I just dont know why Koshi gets mad at something funny.

He'd probably murder the audience at a comedy show
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:45 GMT
#2611
give him a moment, he hasn't decided what to counterclaim yet
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 23:45 GMT
#2612
On December 30 2015 08:43 Tictock wrote:
Saying miller was stupid, but I'm blue not red so stuff it.

Lynch me if you need to, but Onegu is 100% mafia.


Um yeh you're blue but didn't claim while being lynched and somehow claimed miller too.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:45 GMT
#2613
or what to claim
Computer says mafia
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 29 2015 23:45 GMT
#2614
On December 30 2015 08:43 Tictock wrote:
Saying miller was stupid, but I'm blue not red so stuff it.

Lynch me if you need to, but Onegu is 100% mafia.


so you're a blue who didn't claim in the face of impending lynch, then claimed miller, then retracted, then claimed blue after being red checked?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:47 GMT
#2615
pls claim gunsmith.
I want to counterclaim.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 23:47 GMT
#2616
[image loading]
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 29 2015 23:48 GMT
#2617
oh yeah lol good point about him not claiming at eod. guess he is scum.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:48 GMT
#2618
We fucking lynched Rels over this guy. FUCK me. I AM A FUCKING MORON.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 23:48 GMT
#2619
Try claiming JK, unclaim a bit later and you're good to go
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 23:48 GMT
#2620
On December 30 2015 08:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 08:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 08:34 Holyflare wrote:
So boxerfred is now 100% mafia with TT so that's two mafia down.


u gotta explain why lol


If I explained why people would laugh at the levels of association

TT town read GB based on nothing but a solid case from me which probably makes GB town, boxerfred with his posturing and terrible posts insinuate that I'm mafia if GB is town.

Ergo BF is mafia.


This is gospel yo. We just lynch all the people with crazy theories.
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 62
NotJumperer 57
sorry 49
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto205
League of Legends
JimRising 569
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King123
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft403
ceh9383
C9.Mang0301
NeuroSwarm102
Sick96
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick627
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo1034
• Stunt390
• Jankos187
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 6m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 6m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 6m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.