• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8859 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 134

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 269 Next
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 30 2015 00:03 GMT
#2661
yup that was gonna work hf. 100x/100 gonna work.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:03 GMT
#2662
nice try holyflare. I like you.
It doesn't buy you any town points though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 00:03 GMT
#2663
I asked the hosts and stuff.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 00:03 GMT
#2664
On December 30 2015 09:03 Koshi wrote:
nice try holyflare. I like you.
It doesn't buy you any town points though.


Hammering mafia does though.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 00:04 GMT
#2665
On December 30 2015 09:02 ritoky wrote:
pretty certain the people who receive the guns are the same as "vigis"

who can be rb'd and not refunded according to op


ask mod I read all that shit but I think it might just be for the "vig" aka the mafia guy with kp. im sure the mod needs to clear it up in thread you should pm him and ask him if he can tell everyone. im sure hf already pmed him by his arrogance because theres no way simple peons can know
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:06 GMT
#2666
I am actually 100% on sicklucker being mafia now.
the mindmeld thing was superodd. Normally it would mean he is town but I felt oddness.


The hf thing about hf voting tt because hf knew tt needed 2 votes. but after that sicklucker didn't persue hf or tt.

Might even be
hf/tt/sicklucker
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:06 GMT
#2667
sicklucker was way too outraged for that. full on tmi in a game he is not invested in.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 00:07 GMT
#2668
how am I not invested in this game? are you serious right now
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:07 GMT
#2669
On December 29 2015 08:13 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 08:12 Damdred wrote:
Nah HF was trying to save the lynch I goofed and made it so that it wasn't saved.

Now if TT is town a lot of the people who switched vs people who just said fuck it and stayed is interesting.


but if he was trying ot save iy why did he wait untill 10 seconds before deadline ot do it when the tiebreaker matters?

he didnt vote tt untill it was like 9-7 or 8-6 or something. he literally held out untill his vote didnt matter its hard to time but I wouldnt put him past it

On December 29 2015 08:15 sicklucker wrote:
im acualy so sure hf/tt are both mafia the way hf voted. GB WAS RIGHT


way too much tmi.

Maybe not.

Hmmmm

I ll think about it.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 00:08 GMT
#2670
Like im everyones townread thats really hard for sicklucker ot accomplish you have no idea
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:08 GMT
#2671
No nvm. It doesn't make sense. maybe it is something brilliant.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 00:08 GMT
#2672
Its not tmi its just smarts beyond some ;p
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:09 GMT
#2673
We will see sl, we will see.

I am going to drop you on the townlist.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 00:09 GMT
#2674
also can you be more specific with what I have too much tmi. im not even sure I know what your spewing out of your mouth
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:09 GMT
#2675
Palmar needs to die.
TT is confirmed mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
December 30 2015 00:09 GMT
#2676
what happened with vivax? can i get a ten second summary? still reading
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:10 GMT
#2677
On December 30 2015 09:09 sicklucker wrote:
also can you be more specific with what I have too much tmi. im not even sure I know what your spewing out of your mouth

stfu and don't piss me off.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:10 GMT
#2678
If I could vote Palmar already for tomorrow I would just afk for 96 hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:10 GMT
#2679
Yeah. Let's do that.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 00:12 GMT
#2680
but the only time I ever seen a gunsmith play was in like video mafia. and he could only give out one gun per night soo...
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 230
Nina 117
SteadfastSC 86
StarCraft: Brood War
910 58
Artosis 36
Bale 11
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu678
Other Games
summit1g7603
Grubby2224
shahzam686
C9.Mang0164
PiGStarcraft64
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 74
• musti20045 59
• Hinosc 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21479
Other Games
• imaqtpie884
• Shiphtur257
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.