• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:44
CEST 23:44
KST 06:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8241 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 11 2015 12:48 GMT
#2333
Btw, if this mission fails there's at most 1 scum between me/hts/shockeyy unless you think rayn id scum.
I look forward to the read evaluations.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 11 2015 21:22 GMT
#2364
So after hard scumreading both me and hts for the better part of the game, rels decides I am confirmed mafia and HtS is confirmed town in the event of a fail as soon as he comes back to the thread, with me being in all of his potential teams.

Why does anyone consider him town again?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 11 2015 21:25 GMT
#2365
And somehow I'd be scummier for voting no on a mission with scum on it, whereas hts would now be cleared for it. Also twisting what I said; I was still suspicious of him as hts said.

Pls to never take him on a mission again kthx.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 11 2015 21:44 GMT
#2366
So anyway, the fact that rels is already trying to throw shit on me before the mission failed makes me pretty sure he's scum. Looking at potential partners, I actually don't think shockeyy's scum. Two reasons:
A) he really hasn't been playing to any kind of wincon and in the end I have to admit it probably means he's town.
B) I don't think mafia rels would be the first to risk townreading shockeyy whom looked really bad.

As for HtS, I actually think she might be town. The way she keeps on trucking and focuses on solving the game even in the face of being nearly universally townread makes me eerie.

Which means there must be a scum in kita/vivax too since scum xata would never nominate scum sl with him and rayn is never scum this game. Gonna have to focus on that later.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 11 2015 23:02 GMT
#2381
On November 12 2015 07:20 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2015 06:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
So anyway, the fact that rels is already trying to throw shit on me before the mission failed makes me pretty sure he's scum. Looking at potential partners, I actually don't think shockeyy's scum. Two reasons:
A) he really hasn't been playing to any kind of wincon and in the end I have to admit it probably means he's town.
B) I don't think mafia rels would be the first to risk townreading shockeyy whom looked really bad.

As for HtS, I actually think she might be town. The way she keeps on trucking and focuses on solving the game even in the face of being nearly universally townread makes me eerie.

Which means there must be a scum in kita/vivax too since scum xata would never nominate scum sl with him and rayn is never scum this game. Gonna have to focus on that later.


So it looks like we are on nearly the same page, although you think I must be universally scumread, not townread lol.

What do you think about the interactions between Kita/(then) Superbia/and Xatalos day 1?

Points against and/or of discussion on Superbia
- lurky mafia meta
- a bit of a stretch read against Xatalos
- no input on any of the nominations day 1

Thoughts?


Too tired to think about right now. Will check later.

At the moment I'd suggest an Artanis/Coag/Shockeyy/HtS team pending further research.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 11 2015 23:22 GMT
#2389
On November 12 2015 08:20 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2015 21:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Btw, if this mission fails there's at most 1 scum between me/hts/shockeyy unless you think rayn id scum.
I look forward to the read evaluations.


explain this?

None of these three have been on a mission yet and two have failed so only if Rayn is scum can two of that group be scum since he was the only one on two missions.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 12 2015 10:28 GMT
#2446
Vivax, you've mentioned you think Xata is scum, yet you're still going after SL. Do you think Xata nominated two scum in the first mission and then failed it or are you coming round on your Xata read?

Also, what is your read on me?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 12 2015 10:29 GMT
#2449
Also also I really don't want Kita on any teams after the 'narrowing down' thing he did included both confirming himself as town with no reasoning as well as confirming rels as town for things he can easily do as scum.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 12 2015 10:33 GMT
#2452
On November 12 2015 07:20 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2015 06:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
So anyway, the fact that rels is already trying to throw shit on me before the mission failed makes me pretty sure he's scum. Looking at potential partners, I actually don't think shockeyy's scum. Two reasons:
A) he really hasn't been playing to any kind of wincon and in the end I have to admit it probably means he's town.
B) I don't think mafia rels would be the first to risk townreading shockeyy whom looked really bad.

As for HtS, I actually think she might be town. The way she keeps on trucking and focuses on solving the game even in the face of being nearly universally townread makes me eerie.

Which means there must be a scum in kita/vivax too since scum xata would never nominate scum sl with him and rayn is never scum this game. Gonna have to focus on that later.


So it looks like we are on nearly the same page, although you think I must be universally scumread, not townread lol.

What do you think about the interactions between Kita/(then) Superbia/and Xatalos day 1?

Points against and/or of discussion on Superbia
- lurky mafia meta
- a bit of a stretch read against Xatalos
- no input on any of the nominations day 1

Thoughts?


I'm townreading you right now so I'm not sure why you think you must be universally scumread I actually don't really know most people's reads on you other than Rels which flipped at the switch of a button.

I actually think it's more likely to be Kita than Vivax/Superbia at this point. The Xata/Superbia interaction doesn't seem like scum on scum to me and I'm starting to believe SL is likely town. They just go after each other hard for such little things that it's either an insane distancing tactic or just something he actually believed in. It's just such a small thing to go after that it can make both of them look bad from it which seems like a high risk low reward kinda deal.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 12 2015 10:34 GMT
#2454
On November 12 2015 19:31 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2015 19:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also also I really don't want Kita on any teams after the 'narrowing down' thing he did included both confirming himself as town with no reasoning as well as confirming rels as town for things he can easily do as scum.


ya no shit. It looks like me,you,hts,shockey,coag? have some sort of majority and all are relatively ok with each other being town how do you feel about that

I actually think we may have solved the game. I think scum is likely Xata/Rels/Kita at this point with an outside chance of you and vivax instead of xata/kita.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 12 2015 10:36 GMT
#2456
I'd most like a me/HtS/Shockeyy/Coag team but will settle for you or Vivax replacing any of them.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 12 2015 10:37 GMT
#2458
On November 12 2015 19:36 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2015 19:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 12 2015 19:31 sicklucker wrote:
On November 12 2015 19:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also also I really don't want Kita on any teams after the 'narrowing down' thing he did included both confirming himself as town with no reasoning as well as confirming rels as town for things he can easily do as scum.


ya no shit. It looks like me,you,hts,shockey,coag? have some sort of majority and all are relatively ok with each other being town how do you feel about that

I actually think we may have solved the game. I think scum is likely Xata/Rels/Kita at this point with an outside chance of you and vivax instead of xata/kita.


Thats the same team me and hts have agreed on too . im curious if you caught up to the thread before or after posting that team

I have caught up to the thread and I was aware she posted that, though from memory I thought HtS said Xata/Rels/Vivax instead of Kita.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 12 2015 10:42 GMT
#2462
On November 12 2015 19:38 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2015 19:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Vivax, you've mentioned you think Xata is scum, yet you're still going after SL. Do you think Xata nominated two scum in the first mission and then failed it or are you coming round on your Xata read?

Also, what is your read on me?


Feels wise I lean town on you but it's not a very fleshed out read. I acknowledged stuff such as you actually going against sentiment with your read on me at a good timing (the one where I asked you about your TR on me). It's also pretty unlikely you're spy just for the fact that right now I'm leaning SL + Kita and that's already 2/3 down. I need to reconsider Rels however and take a closer look at what you called throwing shit at you before the mission failed.

As for Xata, it was my initial impression after reading the start of the game. I already explained what I didn't like about him.

For me the matter is rather simple, I'd rather not have SL on a mission. I don't want kita on a mission.

I know a scummy push when I see it, so right now I'm leaning towards SL being spy and Xata being meh (no I haven't come around yet, I will when I'm better caught up).

Fair enough. I'd recommend reading what Rels posted during the time the mission was still up in the air. It was pretty bad.
Given SL isn't actually trying to make the case that you're scum, do you still think he's scummy?
On November 12 2015 19:39 sicklucker wrote:
Yes but I said those 3 anywho..

Your also the one im most suspicious of those 5 so w/e I see where your coming from with me. Im down to just go with it tho seems like alot of work to get my prefered 4 team with so many subs. also last I hear shockey was scum reading ryan so might be hard to get him to play ball.

Also coag is coah so who knows wtf he will do. Probably wont read the thread so hopefully he blindly believes us

What makes you doubt on me, or is it just being more sure of others?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 12 2015 11:04 GMT
#2471
On November 12 2015 19:49 sicklucker wrote:
Like art if you remember you were not in my last town circle pre vote. You basicly replaced rels after he shit the bed.

Like rels voting yes is more scummy then the rest of the yes votes because the next 3 people to pick the votes were shocey/rels/me all 3 would have included better teams from rels pov including himself

Yeah that's fair. It doesn't make any sense for him to vote yes, especially since he called out the fear of HtS/me having voiced being okay with/not strongly opposing the mission.

I would like you to go deeper into my filter and analyze me more thoroughly though. I think it's pretty clear I have a town agenda if you look through it.

On November 12 2015 19:46 sicklucker wrote:
Im pretty sure of the others and your crafty and kind of low key this game. Infact I was super suspicious of you untill you no voted thats probably the only reason im including you and you could be smart enough to vote for cred there since it was a landslide vote

Does 'the others' include Vivax?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 12 2015 11:10 GMT
#2478
I kinda want to send me/vivax/shockeyy/coag because there'd be no one that Xata scumreads on there so he'd have no excuse voting no.

I'm not sure on vivax though, he's making too much sense which is worrisome.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 12 2015 11:11 GMT
#2479
On November 12 2015 20:08 sicklucker wrote:
altho xata put me in over you.. that is sort of suspicious you have to give me credit there since we both agree hes scum. He could have thought I was en easier fight but still

Yeah I can see that being a point in your favour, but I'd say that's something that makes you more likely to be town rather than me being more likely to be scum. You'd definitely be considered an easier fight.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 12 2015 11:12 GMT
#2480
Actually kinda wanna look at Vivax/Xata interactions now.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 12 2015 11:13 GMT
#2482
Oh wait Vivax = Superbia. Derp. Nevermind.
Vivax is fine. Very likely clean if Xata is scum.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 12 2015 11:19 GMT
#2487
On November 12 2015 20:15 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2015 20:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 12 2015 20:08 sicklucker wrote:
altho xata put me in over you.. that is sort of suspicious you have to give me credit there since we both agree hes scum. He could have thought I was en easier fight but still

Yeah I can see that being a point in your favour, but I'd say that's something that makes you more likely to be town rather than me being more likely to be scum. You'd definitely be considered an easier fight.


it makes me confirmed town acualy. So im curious why you dont want to include me? are you worried xata is town? If thats true we probably lost the game already based on thread sentiment so why not just include me? im confirmed not on xatas team

Because I'm not entirely sure on Xata/you and Vivax/Kita. I can see a world where Xata is town and you're not and a world where Kita is town and Vivax is not. I actually believe that you're always town when Vivax is and usually scum when he is too thinking about it just because Xata and Vivax' alignments are so intertwined and opposite from that start.

On November 12 2015 20:16 Vivax wrote:
Artanis I just can't believe you don't see what I see on SL.

It goes beyond OMgus, but his arguments were literally just cherrypicking, and they came at the wrong time.

He's never actually called you scum though. There doesn't seem to be a scum agenda behind it. If he's scum, he doesn't care about you as much as getting on a mission himself.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 12 2015 11:22 GMT
#2490
On November 12 2015 20:19 sicklucker wrote:
like if im scum lets think about who my partners would be.

It cant be rayn he would have pushed for me not to be on the day 1 team.
Xata would not have put me on the day 1 team.
kita seems like a stretch. I have bussed but certainly never this hard and in a new format for me

That leaves rels and the people already in your town circle.

So if im scum you already lost the game since your nominating my partners hts/vivax/shockey those arel ike my only possible partners.

so theres no logical reason for you not to nominate me and you know this makes sense.

I don't think you'd ever be with Rayn/Xata, no. I think you'd be with Vivax and Rels. I see two potential teams basically:
Xata/Kita/Rels
Vivax/SL/Rels
Where I consider the former much more likely. However, when we still have the choice in a 4-player mission, I'd prefer a mission of me/coag/HtS/Shockeyy. The Vivax instead of HtS thing was more an idea regarding seeing what Xata would vote.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O128
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason126
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1086
ZZZero.O 128
Bale 20
League of Legends
Doublelift4678
JimRising 564
Counter-Strike
Fnx 980
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6490
Other Games
summit1g8643
FrodaN3053
B2W.Neo620
KnowMe247
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1383
BasetradeTV275
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• blackmanpl 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur214
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 16m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.