• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:13
CEST 17:13
KST 00:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9229 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 02:45 GMT
#1692
Meh idk why he would log in on the comp <<.

Anyway I'm not sure why I'm scummy for those things you listed. I stated my stance on moos earlier in the day, and said I would lynch him.

I gave answers to SL question, I find it to be a pointless question. And I can't answer things when I am busy at work or just not here.

I explained my shining read and it was drawn out to be bigger than it was.

everything you list is nai
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 14:32 GMT
#1715
##unvote
##vote farahblackwing


A few things before I die.

1) While I'm not the most experienced when it comes to poe to take a quote from damdred "While poe seems good its a trap that old players fall into and some newer players. Its built around the premise that we want to be lazy and not put work in past a point. Can't defend against it and ends up making you lose games lynching down a list". He laughs about it because he tries to poe games but yeah.
2) Next game you are in try not to tunnel people for such weak reasoning rels. You don't even try to answer the questions I posed of scum motivation in certain things I do. So as confirmed town you should feel bad.
3) It must be nice playing real newb games instead of this sham where we only have three newbies and people treat this like a normal and ignore them for the most part day one and onward until they want to lynch them.

Good game and good bye
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 14:47 GMT
#1717
Hey look more down talking to the newb poking fun at me using damdreds database I'm glad I won't play again after this.

Yesterday you made it clear it was poe, and you in fact still are stuck on a poe of me and shining and you are trying to shape your ideas around that.

I've given my reads or attempted to start converstions to give them but I don't feel like playing in a game where the inevitable end is staring me in the face while you the confirmed town ignore the other afks or people unwilling to so things instead focusing on the newb who tried this game. Rels scum mvp
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 14:59 GMT
#1721
Are you just stupid rels? Scum reading me for talking about a vigilante when half the game had commented or a portion of it had tried to direct a big shot? SL himself had said I'm shooting someone, that must be tmi....oh wait...

From what I can understand this is lylo and while I really do not care you don't come into lylo with preconceived notions or reads. You treat it like day one and build your reads from scratch again instead of trying to build a narrative that doesn't make people scum.

And no I don't care to give my reads to you.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 15:04 GMT
#1723
Because I don't want to work with you and if you've read my posts today and votes you should be able to mentally pit 2 and 2 together.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 15:09 GMT
#1725
I guess you can't understand simple postings or ignore what I wrote about GB. Oh well to sad.

Good job rels
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 15:19 GMT
#1727
Not all of it no
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 15:25 GMT
#1729
Stop trying to trap me when half the post is about the possibility in scum with GB.

Secondly its pretty laughable that you are being so hypocritical with scum reading me but town reading boxer for moving off moos when if he's scum he could of just stayed put. Obviously if I was scum I wouldn't hard push ever against town Scott
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 15:32 GMT
#1732
Guess
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 15:44 GMT
#1737
Then lynch me and get it over with, you are just tunneled and throwing the game clearing people for things you should clear me for and ignoring any evidence that doesn't apply to your preconceived notion.

You honestly think before game started damdred sat me down and taught me every single thing about mafia? Like terms etc lol
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 15:46 GMT
#1739
Rels scum MVP, ignored a strong case d1 to push a weaker Scott sub case. Ignores everyone not doing things to focus on a newbie who has tried to do things. Clears people for reasoning that should apply to the newbie but continues to tunnel on.

Tries to convince the newb that she is scum.

Profit?
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 15:52 GMT
#1741
So as a newb you expect me to

1) Have a read on every person in the game (which I basically had earlier in the game) when almost nobody is doing anything at this point

2) When others are trying to direct big shots ot cop checks its automatically scummy that I did it.

3) Next game just for you remember that mafia generally try to survive rather than being dismissive to town leaders.

4) Damdred says what he wants, who cares what he told me before game start, from my understanding he uses poe exclusively but hates it. But of course he had to teach me all the terminology that's so alignment indicative.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 17:15 GMT
#1746
I hope you enjoy losing games rels, its pretty obvious the reason you are alive is to tunnel myself or shining. And you don't even bother to consider that.

D1 scum isn't scared of a medic save on kelsier who is read town by almost everyone in the thread, but they are scared of a medic save d2 and kill sl?

you decide to tunnel on the newbie who has actually done things this game instead of promise to do things and not deliver, so what I don't know what to fucking do and i'm fucking asking questions of people that they haven't answered, so what.

You don't even consider that you and your preconceived notions are the reason that you are alive.

You know what I wouldn't doubt that Vont and ever are on the same team with the total amount of cares that they have given this game, sure vont would of bus d1 but the total ignoring my case d1 by the "leaders" of town made it not really count.

You still haven't answered what the mafia motivation is for me to totally push off town scott when the lynch was all but inevitable.

You don't even pay attention to how vont read on me "developed" when he is trying to scum read me for the same reasons he town read me or disproving his own town reads.

You don't even care that ever promised activity and doing things but hasn't delivered anything but bitching about being tunneled for 72 hours.

Nothing you have posted makes me lock scum like you think it does, so what if I want to say fuck you that doesn't make me scum and you should know that.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 17:17 GMT
#1747
##unvote
##Vote Vonth


Nobody even explains why or how its mafia motivated for me to try to direct a potential vig shot but its not for others who tried to direct one etc.

This is just stupid. And totally dumb.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 17:24 GMT
#1749
You are taking things that don't make me scum and painting me as scum though, and none of what you said makes me scum just like it doesn't make the others scum. Like you are totally dismissing BF as scum for reasons that you should dismiss me.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 19:22 GMT
#1775
I don't think GB is scum anymore.

Whats the point of GB soft defending me when all she has to do is jump on me and run the lynch out with Rels being tunneled to hell. And ever since coming in and voting in an omgus attempt that looks super scummy.

I'm pretty sure that Vont+ever is a team here, and that GB isn't on this team.

Trust me and join this wagon on Vont or ever i'm up for lynching either. I am really really sure that they are a team
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 19:27 GMT
#1776
I read FecalFeast filter and I generally believe that he is town in this situation.

Rels is town

I really feel like Shining is town still but still shouldn't be the lynch today.

GB I feel like would jump on last mislynch like eversince is doing in this situation

.....

I'm a bad person for poe and going against advice but its how I feel...
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 19:32 GMT
#1778
##Unvote
##Vote Eversince


This is the best lynch today, let me explain why.

Firstly look at my day one case it is still true and good and solid. Says that they don't care if they live or die but does vote against there own wagon instead of on someone they feel is really scummy.

He complains about being tunneled but does little work, throws down a vote on moos d2 after tunneling sl, doesn't really care who the lynch is as long as its not on scum.

Today hops on the easiest lynch that confirmed town+someone says they will sheep. Does not question or do anything just hops on with excuses about how day activity dips.

That doesn't make people sucm he is just trying to find an easy target to get on.

Lynch him with me, d1 we had scum do it.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 19:33 GMT
#1779
On October 25 2015 04:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
"I really feel like Shining is town still but still shouldn't be the lynch today."

lol but
omg scumslip etc


More to the point, though: GB just said "I'm not going to read the game and am going to sheep rels" who is tunneling you super hard, Farah. Then, he says that I am the best lynch. If you are town and you think I am town, how is GB not trying to hop on a mislynch? Yeah he hasn't actually voted yet but I interpret that as waiting for an opening rather than uncertainty


Whats easier for scum, wanting you or jumping with rels on me when ever comes in as well. That's three votes and almost enough to lynch me.

Please FecalFeast trust me and follow me, I was right d1 I can be right now, look at how ever voted me. Its clearly scum motivated. Follow me and we will lynch scum here.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 19:36 GMT
#1782
Please read my case day 1 and what I just posted and look at how she jumps on me.

Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5121
Bisu 2728
Soulkey 1717
Jaedong 802
Horang2 547
EffOrt 546
Mini 516
Larva 333
ZerO 281
actioN 280
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 235
Yoon 154
Mind 98
Dewaltoss 96
Sharp 75
sorry 74
hero 70
Barracks 63
Shinee 63
Pusan 60
Snow 56
Hyun 44
Bale 38
ToSsGirL 28
Trap 22
scan(afreeca) 19
Rock 14
Sacsri 13
NaDa 13
Terrorterran 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5108
qojqva2522
Dendi1353
420jenkins192
Counter-Strike
fl0m2565
x6flipin1293
Fnx 640
Other Games
hiko1090
Liquid`RaSZi775
B2W.Neo488
Lowko378
crisheroes296
DeMusliM258
XBOCT196
Liquid`VortiX192
Livibee186
QueenE103
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• mYiSmile132
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 46
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV634
League of Legends
• Nemesis3301
• TFBlade530
• Noizen125
Other Games
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 47m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.