• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:40
CEST 19:40
KST 02:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11485 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 115 Next
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 02:50 GMT
#1141
Anyone else about that want's to talk?! I'm bored and too much to figure out still...
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 02:57 GMT
#1142
On October 22 2015 10:16 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I'm considering claiming doc to add to the chaos.

hhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnggggggggggggg
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 02:59 GMT
#1143
Eversince if you had a gun and had to shoot it right now or lose it would you shoot anyone? Who would it be and, if possible, why?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 03:02 GMT
#1144
I don't have a gun and vig is dead so I can't play this joke -tear-

I would be real inclined to shoot between you and Sick though. Mainly I don't like your post Fecal and I don't understand Sick's claims. The longer you too go on, the more I come back to this thread and go "I am so confused". Then I immediately want to leave.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 03:03 GMT
#1145
oh never mind wrong game lol! Vig is spent.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 03:12 GMT
#1146
##unvote ##vote vontin
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 03:15 GMT
#1147
vontins most likely scum imo he didnt care about the lynch and I know eversince is town
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 03:22 GMT
#1148
On October 22 2015 12:02 Eversince wrote:
I don't have a gun and vig is dead so I can't play this joke -tear-

I would be real inclined to shoot between you and Sick though. Mainly I don't like your post Fecal and I don't understand Sick's claims. The longer you too go on, the more I come back to this thread and go "I am so confused". Then I immediately want to leave.

I know it's annoying but I really prefer playing as scum, look at my scum games, even just 1. Notice I go from high activity and it gets worse where in my town games the opposite happens
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 03:24 GMT
#1149
On October 22 2015 12:15 sicklucker wrote:
vontins most likely scum imo he didnt care about the lynch and I know eversince is town

Are you going for the 'too scummy to be scum' angle here? Can you atleast tell me why my meta read is wrong or is it just based off his lack of enthusiasm?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 22 2015 03:28 GMT
#1150
On October 22 2015 12:15 sicklucker wrote:
vontins most likely scum imo he didnt care about the lynch and I know eversince is town

wait how you know she be hard town tho.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 03:30 GMT
#1151
Why even bother moose? You've already said that you give 0 shits about this game and already tried to confuse town even more by alluding to yourself being medic.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 22 2015 03:41 GMT
#1152
On October 22 2015 12:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
Why even bother moose? You've already said that you give 0 shits about this game and already tried to confuse town even more by alluding to yourself being medic.

Because I'm confused and wondering what sicklucker meant by that. :c
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 03:48 GMT
#1153
On October 22 2015 10:11 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 10:09 sicklucker wrote:
On October 22 2015 10:04 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 22 2015 10:01 sicklucker wrote:
FF do you not think gb is town for his angle here? I know its frustrating as hell tho

Mnneeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh I hate it so muc hthough


well now that gb cant tunnel on me anymore he will have a chance to show some things i hope


Well its a good thing he effortlessly decided you're townie now and missed my post scumming him for EoD. Inb4 I get OMGUSd by GB


Nah I'm killing Moosy 100% today

And I think I've addressed to your post?
I'm adorable.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 07:34 GMT
#1154
On October 22 2015 09:12 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 07:14 Rels wrote:
SL attacks me after GB and Vonthin have already done so.
On October 21 2015 05:04 sicklucker wrote:
Rels is probably scum since this game is hard. Hes the best scum player in this game


This post is overly defensive.
On October 21 2015 05:08 sicklucker wrote:
idk i saw alot of towns then he comes out with a random scum read as me. just as the guy who had me as a top town read me died.

LIKE I NEVER KILL KSC AS TOWN HERE.

1. his town game does not impress me
2. Im like pretty sure I was his top town if not i was his top 3


BECAUSE IM NOT THE VEG AND YOU MORONS THOUGHT I WAS SCUM

I can see you make this post as town.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 07:37 GMT
#1155
On October 22 2015 09:14 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 07:21 Rels wrote:
On October 22 2015 07:19 Fecalfeast wrote:
Far as I remember, eversince did not look up anyone's past games last game

Was she ever in danger of being lynched ? Looks like no to me, as she missed the later half of the game and didn't get voted.


the vote was like 5-5/6-5 for a very long time yes she was

Lol. You wanna guess how many people voted for her in the entirety of D1 ?
Anyone has a guess ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 07:39 GMT
#1156
On October 22 2015 11:40 The Shining wrote:
Ohhhhh goodie I'm getting out of work a little early tonight. I'll be back in about an hr and a half, commute home from work and all. Bbs

Coming back soon ? Liked your recent posts.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 07:45 GMT
#1157
On October 22 2015 11:39 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 07:56 The Shining wrote:
Like tbh I'm demotivated as fuck this game, I honestly don't care too much. Maybe it's cuz game is hard as fuck. "Confirmed town" wants to put me on tilt because he thinks I'm scum after lynching town and shooting town. Don't you think maybe your reads are ass and you should reassess? But if you want to continue being bad, be bad.

Oh and besides Farrah and Vonthin, no one else is town reading me so unless you think they're my scumteam hard aligning, or I've been set up to be bussed from D1, then me being scum is kind of nonsensical.

As far as anything else in the thread, I'll reread and do what I feel is useful, when I want to. And before you ask if I have a read on SL, no, I don't, I never do, never have, never will. The guy is an enigma to me and I've said this numerous times before in other games. Unfortunately, because of who he is,I could see that roleswap attempt coming from town.

And yeah ES should've definitely been the Vig shot. But what's done is done.
Especially if he thinks he's carrying his team. One of the things he wont do is suicide himself, though, which is basically what he risked doing by fakeclaiming and then ADMITTING to fake claiming. It's just way too risky of a play. 9/10 times scum is going to hardclaim and get the real blue lynched instead of admitting to role swapping or whatever.

That is so wrong though. Hard claiming would be suicide. Claiming and rescinding after the real claim is just WIFOM NAI.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 07:53 GMT
#1158
SL / Moosy / Vonthin ? It seems so easy though.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-22 09:08:35
October 22 2015 09:07 GMT
#1159
Day 2 Vote Count


Eversince (2): MoosyDoosy, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
MoosyDoosy (2): GlowingBear, boxerfred, Eversince, sicklucker
sicklucker (1): Rels, GlowingBear, Eversince
Fecalfeast (1): Vonthin
GlowingBear (1): Fecalfeast
Vonthin (1): boxerfred, Fecalfeast, sicklucker
The Shining (0): Eversince
Rels (0): GlowingBear

Not voted (2): Eversince, The Shining

Currently, Eversince is set to be lynched. Day 2 ends at Thursday, Oct 22 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 09:13 GMT
#1160
That's not a bad team tbh
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 623
UpATreeSC 118
ProTech48
JuggernautJason31
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33846
Calm 3366
Shuttle 1181
actioN 234
firebathero 181
Hyuk 125
Barracks 114
Dewaltoss 101
Liquid`Ret 66
Hyun 34
[ Show more ]
HiyA 24
Bale 23
Aegong 22
Free 22
soO 21
NaDa 18
PianO 18
Shine 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8595
Dendi1122
XaKoH 379
Fuzer 98
League of Legends
KnowMe73
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1383
fl0m1086
x6flipin834
Other Games
singsing2164
FrodaN1295
Beastyqt652
B2W.Neo336
ceh9333
mouzStarbuck289
Livibee189
byalli183
C9.Mang0170
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr84
Mew2King65
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV416
Other Games
• Shiphtur872
• imaqtpie526
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 35m
Replay Cast
5h 20m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.