• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:29
CEST 21:29
KST 04:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10913 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 115 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 01:06 GMT
#1101
sicklucker didn't claim anything, he's just not very clear with his words somemost of the time
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 01:07 GMT
#1102
All that happened was i made a joke about shooting to tilt scum and get a reaction 5 minute before the flip (maybe have them change there nk to me huehue)

Then when my scumread was the one who got shot I figured why the hell not go with it? I kind of thought the real veg was town reading me and he would be smart enough to go with it for a day. (lol rels) Unfortunately the real veg was suspecting me so he thought he caught me which is super funny but no reason to go into that.

I never once said im ever the doctor or the cop infacr im clearly never either since I was trying to take a role bullit so I dont know how you got this idea. Gb said it im either a vt or a vet im never anything else.

How you think i softed medic is dumb founding
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 01:07 GMT
#1103
So you are just throwing out you MIGHT be cop but didn't bother checking me last night? Even though out of the major wagons on D1 I was the big "?". Please friend. Fake claiming vig as vet I still can't understand.

You wanted to soak up a bullet for a power role.
Except that power role already spent his power.
All 4 setups have a mafia RB. So even if you are town vet in this scenario, you just gave up the last power role we had to soak the shot for a vig that already shot his rifle?


Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 01:09 GMT
#1104
yeah es' thought process here is towny too. I just checked my pm to make sure I'm not scum in case I forgot, I have too many town reads
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 01:09 GMT
#1105
On October 22 2015 10:04 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 10:01 sicklucker wrote:
FF do you not think gb is town for his angle here? I know its frustrating as hell tho

Mnneeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh I hate it so muc hthough


well now that gb cant tunnel on me anymore he will have a chance to show some things i hope
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 22 2015 01:10 GMT
#1106
So Eversince once again completely ignores my response to her and just comes off of me to vote SL for some weird sorting BS. When the way it looks like to me is just trying to wifom the scumteam.

Also this is why I really don't give two shits about this game. Every time I'm in this thread I either get scummed or ignored. It's quite fun.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 01:10 GMT
#1107
On October 22 2015 10:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
yeah es' thought process here is towny too. I just checked my pm to make sure I'm not scum in case I forgot, I have too many town reads

On second look, I'm still town btw.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 01:11 GMT
#1108
On October 22 2015 10:07 Eversince wrote:
So you are just throwing out you MIGHT be cop but didn't bother checking me last night? Even though out of the major wagons on D1 I was the big "?". Please friend. Fake claiming vig as vet I still can't understand.

You wanted to soak up a bullet for a power role.
Except that power role already spent his power.
All 4 setups have a mafia RB. So even if you are town vet in this scenario, you just gave up the last power role we had to soak the shot for a vig that already shot his rifle?




when theres a close vote its common sense to check the players alignments involved so we can solve the game with vote logic. Knowing your alignment is the most important peice of information town can have in this game. im glad I have it
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 01:11 GMT
#1109
On October 22 2015 10:10 The Shining wrote:
So Eversince once again completely ignores my response to her and just comes off of me to vote SL for some weird sorting BS. When the way it looks like to me is just trying to wifom the scumteam.

Also this is why I really don't give two shits about this game. Every time I'm in this thread I either get scummed or ignored. It's quite fun.


I must of missed your post Shining. Point me in the right direction and I will respond with haste!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 01:11 GMT
#1110
On October 22 2015 10:10 The Shining wrote:
So Eversince once again completely ignores my response to her and just comes off of me to vote SL for some weird sorting BS. When the way it looks like to me is just trying to wifom the scumteam.

Also this is why I really don't give two shits about this game. Every time I'm in this thread I either get scummed or ignored. It's quite fun.

Who do you wnat to talk about? SL is a pain, I can see a new player going gung ho on him for being sicklucker

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 22 2015 01:11 GMT
#1111
On October 22 2015 10:09 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 10:04 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 22 2015 10:01 sicklucker wrote:
FF do you not think gb is town for his angle here? I know its frustrating as hell tho

Mnneeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh I hate it so muc hthough


well now that gb cant tunnel on me anymore he will have a chance to show some things i hope


Well its a good thing he effortlessly decided you're townie now and missed my post scumming him for EoD. Inb4 I get OMGUSd by GB
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 01:12 GMT
#1112
On October 22 2015 10:11 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 10:09 sicklucker wrote:
On October 22 2015 10:04 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 22 2015 10:01 sicklucker wrote:
FF do you not think gb is town for his angle here? I know its frustrating as hell tho

Mnneeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh I hate it so muc hthough


well now that gb cant tunnel on me anymore he will have a chance to show some things i hope


Well its a good thing he effortlessly decided you're townie now and missed my post scumming him for EoD. Inb4 I get OMGUSd by GB

(I also made that point in my big post on GB, we should be friends)
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 01:12 GMT
#1113
On October 22 2015 10:11 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 10:07 Eversince wrote:
So you are just throwing out you MIGHT be cop but didn't bother checking me last night? Even though out of the major wagons on D1 I was the big "?". Please friend. Fake claiming vig as vet I still can't understand.

You wanted to soak up a bullet for a power role.
Except that power role already spent his power.
All 4 setups have a mafia RB. So even if you are town vet in this scenario, you just gave up the last power role we had to soak the shot for a vig that already shot his rifle?




when theres a close vote its common sense to check the players alignments involved so we can solve the game with vote logic. Knowing your alignment is the most important peice of information town can have in this game. im glad I have it


Good! I'm glad people can finally stop tunneling me (hopefully). But your is still a mystery to me and nothing about what just happened makes any sense.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 01:13 GMT
#1114
Its because you have no idea about game mechanics. Im trying to expalin it best I can but nothing I have done makes me scum
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 22 2015 01:16 GMT
#1115
I'm considering claiming doc to add to the chaos.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 01:17 GMT
#1116
i think you already did
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 01:18 GMT
#1117
Where?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 01:19 GMT
#1118
On October 22 2015 10:16 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I'm considering claiming doc to add to the chaos.

Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 01:20 GMT
#1119
Also wtf, if Moosy claims doc and didn't save Kelsier. I might even put a back burner vote on Sicklucker right now to change my vote back to him for just not playin'.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 01:21 GMT
#1120
This game is confusing the bonkers out of me right now between you guys.
I'm taking a brief break. I'll be back in 30 minutes.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 629
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 119
JuggernautJason65
Nina 45
MindelVK 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29313
Calm 2834
Mini 146
firebathero 128
Dewaltoss 105
soO 45
HiyA 27
Hyun 26
Bale 23
NaDa 20
[ Show more ]
Aegong 19
PianO 19
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8497
XaKoH 286
canceldota2
League of Legends
Doublelift29
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1598
fl0m1575
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu671
Other Games
FrodaN2301
B2W.Neo583
Beastyqt581
mouzStarbuck326
Livibee185
ToD182
KnowMe146
C9.Mang0125
Trikslyr115
RotterdaM99
Mew2King43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1098
• Shiphtur804
• WagamamaTV234
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 46m
Replay Cast
3h 31m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.