• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:38
CEST 04:38
KST 11:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8930 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 115 Next
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 21 2015 21:18 GMT
#1001
So why the 180 this game?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 21 2015 21:19 GMT
#1002
Can you provide a sample of what you mean? I feel the exact same as last game.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 21:20 GMT
#1003
No he didn't.
We should still lynch SL if ES is scum though for his general apathy of scott being lynched even though he thought he was scum. And this is weird:
On October 20 2015 04:35 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 04:35 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:35 sicklucker wrote:
these wagons are so boring

Please explain.


its the two people who always get lynched

Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 21 2015 21:20 GMT
#1004
And yeh, my Kelsier vote was terrible. But I've already explained this, so I'll leave people to their conclusions on it.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 21:23 GMT
#1005
On October 22 2015 06:06 Eversince wrote:
This is my second game on this site. I tend to just toss meta out the window.

Yo did anyone from last game can confirm this ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 21:24 GMT
#1006
ES your thoughts on SL ? Sorry if you have already stated it I wasn't paying a lot of attention today
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 21 2015 21:32 GMT
#1007
I'm really confused about Sick right now. He claimed vig, confirmed town. you countered, he admitted he was not vig. confirmed mafia read. Everyone said claim was NAI so I just backed off and now I'm trying to think about it.

I see no reason for town to claim vig in the first place though.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 21 2015 21:33 GMT
#1008
ah, I did already post so this should be more concise wording

On October 22 2015 03:58 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 03:55 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 22 2015 03:49 Eversince wrote:
Glowing when I couldn't wrap my head around the Sick claim yesterday I was giving mafia vibes to you.
Rels reiterates basically what I was pondering to the note why not pick at him?


It's not about WHAT you said, it is about the initial disinterest you had on the claim.

I mean, there was a claim AND a counter claim but instead of dropping any discussion you were having to give thoughts about it, you kept pushing Boxerfred. I would expect a townie to immediately react to the claims. Unless you know both their alignmebts, so it is disinteresting


I didn't know what the claim vs the counter claim meant. So I tried to think about what it could mean, then brought what my thoughts to the thread. I put a confirmed town on Sick when he claimed, changed it to a confirmed mafia read when Rels countered and Sick admitted to not being the vig. Then everyone said the claim is NAI so I tried to think on why you would do it as town and couldn't figure it.

Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 21:34 GMT
#1009
On October 22 2015 06:32 Eversince wrote:
I'm really confused about Sick right now. He claimed vig, confirmed town. you countered, he admitted he was not vig. confirmed mafia read. Everyone said claim was NAI so I just backed off and now I'm trying to think about it.

I see no reason for town to claim vig in the first place though.

No no no outside the claim shit
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 21 2015 21:37 GMT
#1010
On October 22 2015 06:19 Fecalfeast wrote:
Can you provide a sample of what you mean? I feel the exact same as last game.


As far as this request goes, I'm not really comfortable. I don't know how to use meta reads. I never play with the same group of people more than a few times.

I'd simply advise anyone who has questions about my thoughts to skim through the first couple pages of our last game.
Fecal was very open and chatty, spoke about his reads, poked around at people and generally just was very lighthearted but still productive.

Not true so far in this game.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 21:37 GMT
#1011
Would love to see this too
On October 22 2015 06:19 Fecalfeast wrote:
Can you provide a sample of what you mean? I feel the exact same as last game.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 21:37 GMT
#1012
Ninja'd
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 21 2015 21:39 GMT
#1013
I'd had him as a slight scum/null read before that. I was literally contemplating if he could fit into a scum group at the end of N1.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 21:41 GMT
#1014
On October 20 2015 04:38 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 04:37 Eversince wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:35 sicklucker wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:35 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:35 sicklucker wrote:
these wagons are so boring

Please explain.


its the two people who always get lynched


Hmm? I've played one game, was so obviously town, and the game ended before I could be mislynched.


ya and everyone wanted to lynch you in that hard

Is this true ?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 21 2015 21:42 GMT
#1015
Well I'm here now and could chat, throw shit at me so I don't need to motivate myself
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 21 2015 21:44 GMT
#1016
On October 22 2015 06:41 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 04:38 sicklucker wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:37 Eversince wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:35 sicklucker wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:35 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:35 sicklucker wrote:
these wagons are so boring

Please explain.


its the two people who always get lynched


Hmm? I've played one game, was so obviously town, and the game ended before I could be mislynched.


ya and everyone wanted to lynch you in that hard

Is this true ?


No idea. I wouldn't be surprised though. I role-played that game. I took the first half of the game seriously then people started to give me a hard time over the way I was typin'. So I got mad and went full steam, and took it to the next level =).

Then my internet died, and I missed the last half. I tried to replace that game because of it. Game was over by the time I got the problem resolved. I never bothered readin' the last of it.
What's it really matter though?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 21:45 GMT
#1017
yo FF you have a read on the lucker ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 21:47 GMT
#1018
On October 22 2015 06:44 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 06:41 Rels wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:38 sicklucker wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:37 Eversince wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:35 sicklucker wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:35 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:35 sicklucker wrote:
these wagons are so boring

Please explain.


its the two people who always get lynched


Hmm? I've played one game, was so obviously town, and the game ended before I could be mislynched.


ya and everyone wanted to lynch you in that hard

Is this true ?


No idea. I wouldn't be surprised though. I role-played that game. I took the first half of the game seriously then people started to give me a hard time over the way I was typin'. So I got mad and went full steam, and took it to the next level =).

Then my internet died, and I missed the last half. I tried to replace that game because of it. Game was over by the time I got the problem resolved. I never bothered readin' the last of it.
What's it really matter though?

If it's wrong then he might have TMI on you two being town
I didn't like his apathetic stance at EOD. Saying both of you are town, then saying you might be scum, voting LM, doesn't push him ... I think he "thought" you were more likely to be scum than scott but still didn't do shit
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 21:49 GMT
#1019
On October 21 2015 05:02 Eversince wrote:
Oh wow what... Kelsier I expected but Lone Moew was town after that play? Now I'm just really confused.

FF do you think this post is town indicative ? (that was just after start of D2)
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 21 2015 21:50 GMT
#1020
He didn't do much prior either. But that's true for several people. I've already mentioned my idea it's because mafia knows it didn't matter which way the lynch went.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
RuFF_SC2 108
FoxeR 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1609
Shuttle 1409
Artosis 527
Dewaltoss 48
NaDa 26
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift3751
Counter-Strike
taco 527
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox599
Other Games
summit1g8051
WinterStarcraft338
C9.Mang0292
ViBE124
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur225
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 23m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.