• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:24
CEST 02:24
KST 09:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8541 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 115 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 21:59 GMT
#1021
Shining here is your countdown to do useful stuff. After that I'll get you lynched no matter what you do. Yes, not even your almost best friend Fara will be able to stop me.


The only way to escape this is:
1 - You post shit that I find useful before the countdown ends
2 - I see the replacement thread poping up
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 22:06 GMT
#1022
Going to bed. Questions:

For FF:
On October 22 2015 06:49 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 05:02 Eversince wrote:
Oh wow what... Kelsier I expected but Lone Moew was town after that play? Now I'm just really confused.

FF do you think this post is town indicative ? (that was just after start of D2)

On October 22 2015 06:45 Rels wrote:
yo FF you have a read on the lucker ?


For everyone:
On October 22 2015 06:41 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 04:38 sicklucker wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:37 Eversince wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:35 sicklucker wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:35 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:35 sicklucker wrote:
these wagons are so boring

Please explain.


its the two people who always get lynched


Hmm? I've played one game, was so obviously town, and the game ended before I could be mislynched.


ya and everyone wanted to lynch you in that hard

Is this true ?

On October 22 2015 06:23 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 06:06 Eversince wrote:
This is my second game on this site. I tend to just toss meta out the window.

Yo did anyone from last game can confirm this ?

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 22:14 GMT
#1023
SL attacks me after GB and Vonthin have already done so.
On October 21 2015 05:04 sicklucker wrote:
Rels is probably scum since this game is hard. Hes the best scum player in this game


This post is overly defensive.
On October 21 2015 05:08 sicklucker wrote:
idk i saw alot of towns then he comes out with a random scum read as me. just as the guy who had me as a top town read me died.

LIKE I NEVER KILL KSC AS TOWN HERE.

1. his town game does not impress me
2. Im like pretty sure I was his top town if not i was his top 3
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 22:15 GMT
#1024
Well I'll make a case on SL tomorrow if he's still ignored by 90% of the game and nobody has made a convincing case on someone else.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 21 2015 22:18 GMT
#1025
RE: sicklucker I'm flipflopping all over the place on him. His early TR of me felt like TMI, though he is VERY familiar with the lazytown!fecalfeast play. The claim is stupid and sicklucker would do a stupid play as either alignment IMO. Currently he is towny to me but I can't really articulate why. I will filter him at some point

On October 22 2015 06:49 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 05:02 Eversince wrote:
Oh wow what... Kelsier I expected but Lone Moew was town after that play? Now I'm just really confused.

FF do you think this post is town indicative ? (that was just after start of D2)

Weird that you slap tthe word town on it rather than ask what I think of the post but I don't think this post is too alignment indicative. Unless you think she's incapable of faking a reaction over the vig shot
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 21 2015 22:19 GMT
#1026
Far as I remember, eversince did not look up anyone's past games last game
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 22:21 GMT
#1027
On October 22 2015 07:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 06:49 Rels wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:02 Eversince wrote:
Oh wow what... Kelsier I expected but Lone Moew was town after that play? Now I'm just really confused.

FF do you think this post is town indicative ? (that was just after start of D2)

Weird that you slap tthe word town on it rather than ask what I think of the post but I don't think this post is too alignment indicative. Unless you think she's incapable of faking a reaction over the vig shot

Don't know, that was my immediate reaction to this post. Something like "oh looks like my townlean on her was right".
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 22:21 GMT
#1028
On October 22 2015 07:19 Fecalfeast wrote:
Far as I remember, eversince did not look up anyone's past games last game

Was she ever in danger of being lynched ? Looks like no to me, as she missed the later half of the game and didn't get voted.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 21 2015 22:35 GMT
#1029
I mean, I don't remember trying to kill her last game but that game was a short mafia concession anyway. SL saying she was going to be lynched last game is a little off
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 21 2015 22:36 GMT
#1030
I'm looking at that game right now and yeah there was some suspicion but not enough to warrant calling her 'one who always gets lynched'
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 21 2015 22:48 GMT
#1031
I wish Rels wasn't so bad this game =/
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 21 2015 22:56 GMT
#1032
Like tbh I'm demotivated as fuck this game, I honestly don't care too much. Maybe it's cuz game is hard as fuck. "Confirmed town" wants to put me on tilt because he thinks I'm scum after lynching town and shooting town. Don't you think maybe your reads are ass and you should reassess? But if you want to continue being bad, be bad.

Oh and besides Farrah and Vonthin, no one else is town reading me so unless you think they're my scumteam hard aligning, or I've been set up to be bussed from D1, then me being scum is kind of nonsensical.

As far as anything else in the thread, I'll reread and do what I feel is useful, when I want to. And before you ask if I have a read on SL, no, I don't, I never do, never have, never will. The guy is an enigma to me and I've said this numerous times before in other games. Unfortunately, because of who he is,I could see that roleswap attempt coming from town.

And yeah ES should've definitely been the Vig shot. But what's done is done.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 21 2015 23:29 GMT
#1033
I'm so motivated to think Shining's town now.

##unvote
##Vote: The Shining
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 21 2015 23:41 GMT
#1034
On October 22 2015 07:56 The Shining wrote:
Like tbh I'm demotivated as fuck this game, I honestly don't care too much. Maybe it's cuz game is hard as fuck. "Confirmed town" wants to put me on tilt because he thinks I'm scum after lynching town and shooting town. Don't you think maybe your reads are ass and you should reassess? But if you want to continue being bad, be bad.

Oh and besides Farrah and Vonthin, no one else is town reading me so unless you think they're my scumteam hard aligning, or I've been set up to be bussed from D1, then me being scum is kind of nonsensical.

As far as anything else in the thread, I'll reread and do what I feel is useful, when I want to. And before you ask if I have a read on SL, no, I don't, I never do, never have, never will. The guy is an enigma to me and I've said this numerous times before in other games. Unfortunately, because of who he is,I could see that roleswap attempt coming from town.

And yeah ES should've definitely been the Vig shot. But what's done is done.

Wow, apparently my read on you doesn't count.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 21 2015 23:56 GMT
#1035
On October 22 2015 07:15 Rels wrote:
Well I'll make a case on SL tomorrow if he's still ignored by 90% of the game and nobody has made a convincing case on someone else.


plz you know i dont try this little as mafia, im just overplayed thiss game against shount have signed up
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 00:02 GMT
#1036
On October 22 2015 01:10 Rels wrote:
Alright leaving work folks. I admit to have been not super friendly lately; work is hard so I don't have time to play. Didn't even have time to do a proper VCA.

But SL is probably scum. He had scummy things before the claim shit, and the claim shit doesn't make any sense as town. Here is why:
- if the vig counter claim immediately, nothing has been achieved. No agenda has been pushed, except maybe a little more chaos in the thread
- if the vig doesn't claim and let SL take the "bullet", we have a problem the moment one of these things happen:
-- SL doesn't die; he's the ultimate mislynch bait next day
-- the real vig is being lynched, and counter claims to save himself; at deadline, if something like that happens, I can garantee 100% one of the claims is getting lynched. So if SL is town, the lynch is between two townies

So no, it doesn't make sense to claim vig to "take a bullet" for a townie.


no becuase I recind immediately like I did when you did... If people still think im mafia after that then they were probably going to lynch me anyway but im fairely confident in my ability to not get lynched as town since it never ever happens no matter what crazy claims I make because when it comes down to the wire I dont get lynched ever
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 00:06 GMT
#1037
SL if you're the veteran you claim right now.
I'm adorable.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 22 2015 00:07 GMT
#1038
On October 22 2015 08:29 Eversince wrote:
I'm so motivated to think Shining's town now.

##unvote
##Vote: The Shining


Remind me never to /in in a game with you ever again. Your tunnels are so fucking poor on me, its pathetic and you've had it out for me in this game and last, for no good reason, since I don't even know who the fuck you are. Like srsly, if you're going to vote me and scum me, at least case me. Not "oh I'm motivated to think he's town now" then slam a vote on me. If you see I'm here, go about you interact with me or figure out how Im scum or town? Nope, instead its just vote. Because Rels wants to lynch me and I'm on a few peoples suspicious list so you want to get my mislynch going. This is not a town mindset.

This game you weren't even the interactive player you were last game and you were the other wagon to town Scott. Vig shot was best on you to give us more information on how the lynch turned out. Sorry if that hurt your feelings but its true. Also i still think youre scum so theres that.

##Vote: Eversince
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 00:07 GMT
#1039
On October 22 2015 06:09 Rels wrote:
Vote recaps colored with flips / confirmed

Day 1

scott31337 (7): KelsierSC, Rels, boxerfred, MoosyDoosy, GlowingBear, Fecalfeast, Eversince, LoneMeow
Eversince (5): FarahBlackwing, The Shining, scott31337, Vonthin, GlowingBear
LoneMeow (1): sicklucker, boxerfred
KelsierSC (0): GlowingBear, LoneMeow, Eversince
Vonthin (0): Fecalfeast
sicklucker (0): GlowingBear
boxerfred (0): MoosyDoosy
GlowingBear (0): MoosyDoosy


think the votes mean eversince is town. Boxer is not going to be with moosy since hes voting him very often.

So the only scum team that makes sense is eversince , boxer and ff. If its not them eversince is town because everyone else in the game voted against here. think about that fyi
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 00:09 GMT
#1040
or take boxer out with moosy. acualy that one does make more sense. but id rather lynch ff or moosy because THOSE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE EVERSINCE CAN BE ALLIGNED WITH.

eversince is a bad lynch shining plz
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings59
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech155
ViBE151
Nina 146
SpeCial 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13784
Artosis 627
PianO 34
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
canceldota131
League of Legends
Doublelift3718
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1713
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe106
Other Games
summit1g7485
shahzam618
Day[9].tv568
C9.Mang0405
Trikslyr104
Maynarde99
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv568
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 37m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.