• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:02
CEST 03:02
KST 10:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9088 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 115 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 16:31 GMT
#961
On October 22 2015 00:49 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 00:33 Rels wrote:
On October 22 2015 00:30 FarahBlackwing wrote:
No I really don't want to spend my time making case on someone that I think is town when I could be looking for scum instead? I think hes town and I've given my reasoning, you disagree because you don't see anger and think hes scummy.

Not only that though. What catch up post did you like ?
He was the first to put suspicions on scott, scott didn't do anything, he ended up voting not scott.
He didn't care about the lynch target, he posted only once near EOD. No reaction to the flip.
He answered defensively to Vonthin's question at the start of the game.

Him not being here or posting after flip really isn't that note worthy from what I know of him.


How do you know him ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 16:33 GMT
#962
Lol I had this scenario going through my head: shining is fara s husband (the one who dislike angry meta), and she has ogi that shining doesn't have access to internet.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 21 2015 16:34 GMT
#963
He's a really good family friend outside of game. Mostly to my husband but I know him and when he has net
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 16:34 GMT
#964
RIGHT ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 16:34 GMT
#965
On October 22 2015 01:34 FarahBlackwing wrote:
He's a really good family friend outside of game. Mostly to my husband but I know him and when he has net

Lol
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 16:36 GMT
#966
So when will he have internet next ?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 21 2015 16:37 GMT
#967
On October 22 2015 01:34 Rels wrote:
RIGHT ?


LOLOLOLOLOL
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 21 2015 16:38 GMT
#968
I want every people who isn't reading sicklucker as scum to tell me what makes him town EXCEPT the claim.
I'm adorable.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 21 2015 16:39 GMT
#969
Claim and dumb tells.

And not sure should be back today probably at some point.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 21 2015 16:42 GMT
#970
Does no one else find it interesting moos is voting ever when he hard pushed against his lynch yesterday?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 21 2015 16:44 GMT
#971
On October 22 2015 01:39 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Claim and dumb tells.

And not sure should be back today probably at some point.

only mobile here so just a question: you initially misunderstood dumb tells. however you still say sl is dumbtelling. out of all sl? he plays lots of games here.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 21 2015 16:49 GMT
#972
On October 22 2015 01:28 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Moos why were you so against lynching ever yesterday to the point of misrepresenting me. And today you are super onboard when nothing changed from yesterday

I care about ~30% for this game up from the small 8% or so that I had. I also had just ignored Ever's big posts until I gave a go through her filter.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 21 2015 17:16 GMT
#973
On October 22 2015 01:49 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 01:28 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Moos why were you so against lynching ever yesterday to the point of misrepresenting me. And today you are super onboard when nothing changed from yesterday

I care about ~30% for this game up from the small 8% or so that I had. I also had just ignored Ever's big posts until I gave a go through her filter.


Let me help you then

##Unvote
##Vote: moosydoosy
I'm adorable.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 21 2015 17:28 GMT
#974
yeah okay no ##unvote ##vote MoosyDoosy

fine with any other of my top lynches though
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 21 2015 18:29 GMT
#975
Day 2 Vote Count


MoosyDoosy (2): GlowingBear, boxerfred
sicklucker (1): Rels, GlowingBear
Fecalfeast (1): Vonthin
GlowingBear (1): Fecalfeast
Eversince (1): MoosyDoosy
Vonthin (0): boxerfred, Fecalfeast
Rels (0): GlowingBear

Not voted (4): sicklucker, Eversince, FarahBlackwing, The Shining

Currently, MoosyDoosy is set to be lynched. Day 2 ends at Thursday, Oct 22 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 21 2015 18:47 GMT
#976
On October 22 2015 01:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 01:34 Rels wrote:
RIGHT ?


LOLOLOLOLOL

Right ??? Cant believe it
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 21 2015 18:49 GMT
#977
Glowing when I couldn't wrap my head around the Sick claim yesterday I was giving mafia vibes to you.
Rels reiterates basically what I was pondering to the note why not pick at him?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 21 2015 18:51 GMT
#978
On October 22 2015 01:44 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 01:39 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Claim and dumb tells.

And not sure should be back today probably at some point.

only mobile here so just a question: you initially misunderstood dumb tells. however you still say sl is dumbtelling. out of all sl? he plays lots of games here.


not exactly sure where I misunderstood dumb telling
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 21 2015 18:55 GMT
#979
On October 22 2015 03:49 Eversince wrote:
Glowing when I couldn't wrap my head around the Sick claim yesterday I was giving mafia vibes to you.
Rels reiterates basically what I was pondering to the note why not pick at him?


It's not about WHAT you said, it is about the initial disinterest you had on the claim.

I mean, there was a claim AND a counter claim but instead of dropping any discussion you were having to give thoughts about it, you kept pushing Boxerfred. I would expect a townie to immediately react to the claims. Unless you know both their alignmebts, so it is disinteresting
I'm adorable.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 21 2015 18:58 GMT
#980
On October 22 2015 03:55 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 03:49 Eversince wrote:
Glowing when I couldn't wrap my head around the Sick claim yesterday I was giving mafia vibes to you.
Rels reiterates basically what I was pondering to the note why not pick at him?


It's not about WHAT you said, it is about the initial disinterest you had on the claim.

I mean, there was a claim AND a counter claim but instead of dropping any discussion you were having to give thoughts about it, you kept pushing Boxerfred. I would expect a townie to immediately react to the claims. Unless you know both their alignmebts, so it is disinteresting


I didn't know what the claim vs the counter claim meant. So I tried to think about what it could mean, then brought what my thoughts to the thread. I put a confirmed town on Sick when he claimed, changed it to a confirmed mafia read when Rels countered and Sick admitted to not being the vig. Then everyone said the claim is NAI so I tried to think on why you would do it as town and couldn't figure it.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE161
SpeCial 123
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
Sharp 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever570
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
Doublelift4616
Counter-Strike
taco 304
Other Games
summit1g5918
JimRising 462
C9.Mang0347
ToD97
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick666
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV155
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP78
• poizon28 40
• davetesta26
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra919
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 59m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
15h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.