• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:07
CEST 15:07
KST 22:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8709 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 00:13 GMT
#1488
Vont probably so, shining I doubt it heavily and won't ever vote him.

FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 00:27 GMT
#1491
Boxer is q real possibility and ever is possible with them.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 17:03 GMT
#1572
Yeah this is stupid.

I suspect shining didn't realize who I was until he connected a few dots with my forum name connected with a few other things.

Secondly I'm not sure if coached is the correct way, mt job forces me to be logical and analytical of facts and research/investigate points to a fault. I have done my due diligence if I was right about town reads that's a good thing but I was equally wrong about moos and lone.

Now if I'm scum I have left myself in a precarious situation where I either am lynched because I have lack of people to push due to town reading people and *spewing* them town dooming my mafia team.

Or I'm town, this is my first game and I tried to lead a lynch d1 on someone I thought was scum. D2 I wanted to lynch that person again to see how wagons were information wise, as a shot would of been better in that situation. Moos was needlessly problematic and I had him as sxum at the start of the day.

FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 17:23 GMT
#1581
I didn't dodge any question that I know of.

And I probably can read shining, using the information provided.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 17:35 GMT
#1587
Because I'm using a database of meta reads and applying what I've learned. Its really not that hard
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 17:47 GMT
#1595
Because the database I'm using was compiled by a very knowledgeable person who reads shining very well I understand it?
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 17:51 GMT
#1600
On October 24 2015 02:48 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 02:47 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Because the database I'm using was compiled by a very knowledgeable person who reads shining very well I understand it?

What
the fuck
are you talking about
Are you talking about this ? http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/390080-tl-mafia-database


No my husbands personalized player folders im stealing out of.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 17:56 GMT
#1607
He plays here and I'm sure he likes keeping notes on people.

You'd have to ask shining if he knows or not as I haven't talked to shining as we sre in a game together.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 18:10 GMT
#1632
Game rules that I understand it I can't communicate with anyone outside of the game about the game including my husband.

And I'm not at liberty to talk about my coach and you making mention of it in a bait like attempt is deplorable.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 18:12 GMT
#1638
I'm pretty sure SL is scum though. At least I know where my vote is going tommorow
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 18:13 GMT
#1641
Actually using golders/database without input is quite different from direct talking as one requires the ability to think and apply while the other doesn't.

FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 18:15 GMT
#1643
Out of thread communication:

It is common for mafia to use a medium outside of TL such as QuickTopics or IRC to communicate during the game. Players who have not explicitly been given permission to communicate outside the thread are not allowed to attempt to infiltrate such communication channels. Players who are not mafia are not allowed to communicate about this game outside of the thread.

I am not breaking obvious rules.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 18:20 GMT
#1650
Not answering, if you want the answer on that talk to damdred.

obviously I didn't know terminology before I looked it up or I wouldn't have a reddit link available upon request.

they aren't probably its you vont and someone else.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 18:38 GMT
#1655
I've given my reads while I'm here,

if you have read my filter which you claim to have the only reason I read you as town was you were dumb telling about the cop. This isn't alignment indicative of you so besides that you have been pretty scummy. I think I had another reason for town reading you but its nai of you as well.

I've given my read on ever but id rather lynch you and when you flip scum ever is probably lock town.

Vont is probably scum idk
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 18:40 GMT
#1657
If you had read mu filter which I doubt I have reads on almost the entirety of the game documented.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 20:56 GMT
#1667
Here's what I think, the game is still hard but pretty win able if we go about this in a good fashion.

Firstly rels is our confirmed town so already we have a good lead on this. (1) confirmed town at this juncture.

Now we need to find 4 more to finish the game and win it. Or at least shorten the lynch pool for today.

Of course I think I'm confirmed town or very likely to be town, if there is disagreement with this we should talk through it and get it aettled. But if you read ny filter it has been concise and has been to the point and pre try free with my thoughts and I tried to lead a lynch d1 against a town Scott when I understand it mafia are more lazy in this situation and willing to slide by when I did the opposite.

I will answer whatever questions to try to make this easier but posting some thoughts
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 21:04 GMT
#1668
Glowingbear, talk to me. D1 eod you voted Scott to give him majority over eversince and then moved your vote in a wasted fashion and ignored my case and asking to go check iHowever you move your vote to ever when ff votes Scott.

You explain it as fecalfeast might be scum, why did this cause this reaction when you gave Scott the vote lead to start with?

And then you tell fecal later you don't have a scum read on him But just you might think he's scum trying to hammer Scott when you basically hammered him? It doesn't make sense with your handling of fecal in this situation. Can you explain.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 22:03 GMT
#1674
Explain why I'm scum rels.

Onto Vont however it is interesting how he town reads me the entirety of the game and points to the myriad of reads and good thought process.

But when people start suspecting me he flips and says I'm very possible scum for not doing much totally contradicting the aforementioned town read. And then when pressed about my read on Shining soft defends me that I can have that read.

If I'm scum it won't be a net a read will be a to much information read.

##vote Vonthin
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 22:11 GMT
#1676
I didn't answer plenty of what sl asked, also Poe is a horrible reasoning and it's something that nobody can defend against and as I understand it doesn't make anyone scum. So yes it's bad reasoning and bad play in this case with so many people not playing and you unable to answer anything about why I'm scum.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 00:03 GMT
#1680
Fecal what do you think of glowingbear
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1421
WardiTV653
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6406
Bisu 2236
Jaedong 1174
EffOrt 503
Horang2 439
actioN 308
Mini 270
ZerO 202
ggaemo 156
Larva 140
[ Show more ]
Pusan 120
Mind 104
Barracks 76
Sharp 68
Bale 67
Sea.KH 64
Shinee 62
Snow 59
Hyun 58
Yoon 55
Dewaltoss 47
ToSsGirL 34
hero 30
NotJumperer 20
Noble 20
scan(afreeca) 18
sorry 17
Sacsri 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
zelot 8
NaDa 7
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3757
qojqva1404
Dendi917
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1113
markeloff104
Other Games
hiko734
B2W.Neo543
Lowko373
crisheroes294
DeMusliM218
Pyrionflax187
Livibee141
QueenE85
Mew2King55
Liquid`VortiX51
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV809
League of Legends
• Jankos1943
• TFBlade293
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 53m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.