• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9221 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 25 2015 20:01 GMT
#1993
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 31 2015 23:22 GMT
#2271
On November 01 2015 06:46 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 06:42 Eversince wrote:
On November 01 2015 06:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On November 01 2015 06:37 Vonthin wrote:
Also the day 1 bus I was like 90% sure that scott was gonna be the lynch so I felt safe with ES yet to vote, you guys were so sure on him with so little information


well it was D1 so i'm not sure what information you are talking about but I don't think that lynch was bad, disregarding the fact he was town.


I think scott lynch was fine. But mainly it came down to scott who was a lurker lynch who had got caught and never explains himself in a lie.

Or me, who was along the same lines. (I didn't lie but my thought process was misunderstood and a lot of people had questions for me. Sadly I was not around to answer them. When I was it made me look worse because of the time difference.)


I mean...you did lie though. that's sort of what scum has to do


scum dont really lie thats a myth.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 31 2015 23:29 GMT
#2272
On November 01 2015 08:00 Damdred wrote:
I'm sure Farah will come by in a bit to really give her thoughts but I'll just post some feelings.

1) The day one lynch on Scott was acceptable, it was OK couldn't blame anyone for it. Its unfortunate that the case by farah wasn't sheeped (I thought it was quite strong).

2) Early on especially the veteran town ignored the newbies to a certain extent. In the cases of GB and LM refused to read the case or really comment on it. Especially since this is a new game horrendoua , generally speaking newbs will learn more by interacting.

3) The SL kill was where it got a bit odd. It was OK just odd.

4) The boxer claim wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. I understand the plan was to make GB boxer a team in the eyes of the game. The plan was excellent and for the say and a half following it worked.The problem is the plan hinged on vonthan doing more work and looking Towny.

The two ways to accomplish this was accomplished partly needing Farah dead and people alive to tunnel GB. Imo the best course of action would be kill farah, then kill shining.

It doesn't matter confirmed vs non confirmed it matters people trying to solve the game vs people who aren't. Nk would of been great in a final three with GB vont amd rels.

Scum te played well a couple of gutsy town decisions won it.

Gj


Do you really expect us to sheep a new player day1? you kind of have to earn your stripes. Farah did great in that area. What she and alot of players could have done better ( at least up to the point I died) Was be more interactive and not so shut down. Getting your own reads is only a small part getting people to follow them by believing and town reading you is most of it. Like mafia did this very poorly along with alot of the towns like moosy/shining/farah (up to the point I was out of the game)

The vets were easy town reads fro me (obv because I have played with them) but also because they were interactive. I remember a moment where I said something like. "its dumb for me to claim not veteran here" and ff was like yep 1000x. and I was like yep ff is town and probably the vet.

nice carry shining
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 31 2015 23:35 GMT
#2273
More on that posting huge walls of text is great. But if your not throwing free flowing spontaneous one liners/thoughts as well like me and ff often do. That you just come off as a giant robot its hard to see that as a town no matter how much logic there is.

Boxerfred is the worst at this I think at leaast in the two mafis games I played with him. He will make a pretty good big posts, but he wont follow it up with anything small untill his next huge post 12 hours later. Theres no free flow its harder to get reads. All mafia did it this game and a few towns.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 31 2015 23:41 GMT
#2276
rels did you almost shot me d1?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 31 2015 23:42 GMT
#2277
like one of my last scum games. I would just nitpick something in the thread I disagreed with and spamed about that. no lies needed
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 31 2015 23:45 GMT
#2279
ff btw im glad you didnt continue your vet strategy of asking the veg to shot you
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 01 2015 16:57 GMT
#2293
What better way to read gb then bt his drunk senses? well this was his last won game

On October 20 2015 11:50 GlowingBear wrote:
Hi I'm drunk


On October 20 2015 14:21 GlowingBear wrote:
My drunk senses says that sicklucker is totes mafia
And that FF might be town.

Maybe


On October 20 2015 14:22 GlowingBear wrote:
My drunk senses is saying that Moosy is town

But I beg to differ

I don't see town Moosy voting with his top scumread.

Anyway the senses says he is town


On October 20 2015 14:24 GlowingBear wrote:
My drunk senses also called Vonthin mafia

And it doesn't make sense

But they called him mafia

My kynch tomorrow will be sickfucker


On October 20 2015 14:28 GlowingBear wrote:
God I drank too much


On October 20 2015 14:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Listen to mr

Lych sicklucker

You csnt go wrong


On October 20 2015 21:10 GlowingBear wrote:
Hello

My (slightly) hangover senses points out to rels being mafia.

That makes a combo of rels and sicklucker

And if you consider Moosy doosy voted with his main scum read, I would put him in the team.

But sicklucker makes more sense if he is with Eversince. I don't know.

I have a tendency to believe that wagons so close to each other always means one is mafia. Which isn't always true, but yeah, I have this tendency.

But really, rels insistence in sheeping/RNG looks so forced, I can't possibly believe he is town.


vs this game

On November 29 2015 15:01 GlowingBear wrote:
I AM DRUUUUUUUUUUNK

SCUM TEAM IS OO SNO AND SCOTT

BYE BYE

DRUNK AENSES NOT SO SURE ON OO THO


On November 29 2015 15:02 GlowingBear wrote:
MAYBS BOXERFRED

ONEGU IS TOWN ACCORDINGLY TO DRUNK SENSES

I LUV U


idk its not as huge of a rant but its kind of the same thing town points
Prev 1 12 13 14 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 770
WardiTV248
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 12287
StarCastTV_EN376
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko313
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14641
Bisu 4101
Jaedong 3732
EffOrt 1182
BeSt 883
ZerO 480
Horang2 454
Pusan 280
actioN 246
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Larva 222
Hyun 143
Mind 131
Barracks 93
ggaemo 68
Killer 49
Yoon 46
scan(afreeca) 43
Sharp 40
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
NotJumperer 33
Shinee 31
Hm[arnc] 20
Terrorterran 20
Sacsri 19
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Dendi275
League of Legends
JimRising 331
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1649
byalli786
Other Games
crisheroes260
Pyrionflax180
dupreeh113
DeMusliM95
Mew2King67
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV577
League of Legends
• Jankos1159
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 42m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.