• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:16
CEST 14:16
KST 21:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9253 users

Student Mafia XVI

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 13 2015 12:56 GMT
#26
On October 13 2015 21:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Last game I figured out three people's alignment without reading a single post in the game.


no i told you!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 13 2015 13:01 GMT
#29
ill probably reg this havent got my fix yet. will wait to see when it starts tho
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 14 2015 01:29 GMT
#81
I cant remember who my first coach was he afked. then my only other coach was gb who I thin I ignored mostly because I was mad at him because he was catching me as mafia in another ongoing game
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-14 01:32:53
October 14 2015 01:30 GMT
#82
Pms said it was some guy named sqrtofneg1, never heard of him

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/qFsHAmKZh4Te

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/C7EXB667Yk3i
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 14 2015 09:24 GMT
#89
/in
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 15 2015 22:30 GMT
#104
On October 16 2015 01:32 Eversince wrote:
/in

Time for round two I believe! I promise to behave myself (some people had hiccups over my last play) and not role play this in this game. I will be really pressed for time though. So I might have to back out of this later. I'll drop out when we get closer to startin' if I don't think I'll have time to play.


you were roleplaying?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 18 2015 04:59 GMT
#264
On October 18 2015 05:15 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Also I kind of regret signing up for BH games in the first place. I always roll town in them which is getting super super boring.


[image loading]

I get mafia personnaly
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 18 2015 05:02 GMT
#265
On October 18 2015 05:33 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:28 FarahBlackwing wrote:
So moosydoosy claimed mafia unprompted and then glowing bear tries to cover foe it.

That doesn't make any sense I think both of you are mafia now. It makes no sense logically for that to happen.


I think this is your first, or one of, your first games here, right? Unfortunately that's how TL works sometimes. People like to start the game off silly and carefree until a good majority of the players show up and get down and dirty


i dont think farah was serious
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 18 2015 05:03 GMT
#266
On October 18 2015 05:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I am bored. And i am trying to decide on a meta for this game. Should I go for the rayn townie that catches scum by looking back in the thread for inconsistencies and through hard questioning? Should I go for the rsoul townie that catches scum through relentless posts and tone reads? Or should I just go my idgaf mode and not care the whole game.

mmm...choices choices choices


not number 2 thats for sure thats just not fun for anyone. You can be like rayn but you have to sacrifice a goat every full moon
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 18 2015 05:06 GMT
#267
On October 18 2015 05:47 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:45 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:44 The Shining wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:42 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:39 The Shining wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I am bored. And i am trying to decide on a meta for this game. Should I go for the rayn townie that catches scum by looking back in the thread for inconsistencies and through hard questioning? Should I go for the rsoul townie that catches scum through relentless posts and tone reads? Or should I just go my idgaf mode and not care the whole game.

mmm...choices choices choices


Well your looking back on inconsistencies and hard questioning last game ended up with you tunneling a townie whoooooooooppsssss

You should probably give all the fucks, tho. If you're town we need you

BRUH let's not get into this. You have to admit your play was strange that game. You said marv was the better lynch but didn't vote for him and you did lie a few times. -.-


My carelessness and freedom to say whatever should be a town tell xP but I admit I wasn't particularly stellar up until the late shenanny.

That last shenanny was lit. Me telling everyone to consolidate on OO/Stoicism_/me, sicklucker yelling at everyone to switch onto Stoicism_, you coming up with points on him, town voting for him en masse. Ah, beauty at its finest.


Lol I'll admit, I was happy with the flip. I've never seen a D1/N1 concede before.


[image loading]

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 18 2015 05:08 GMT
#268
On October 18 2015 06:15 FarahBlackwing wrote:
I disagree he has no logical reasoning in that point in the thread to make that sort of joke at all, it came out of no where to a point.

He wasn't promoted and townies should have no reason to claim scum by accident or not. And by your own logic or lack thereof if no mafia would ever claim mafia in the thread then all people who do so would be instantly read town.

So only dumb mafia wouldn't take advantage of that.


i claim scum as both alignments all the time meh. Its just funny when people go are you scum. Its the dumbest qeustion in the world so just say yep and they go

WHAT
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 18 2015 05:11 GMT
#269
On October 18 2015 07:50 KelsierSC wrote:
this game is already terrible


yep especially since you rolled mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 18 2015 05:12 GMT
#270
On October 18 2015 08:01 KelsierSC wrote:
moosy and then one of GB/shining are scum probably.

The mafia QT probably looks like "hi dude we both rolled mafia LOLOLOL let's shit up the thread"


I feel like thats just following the bad newbie thread sentiment
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 18 2015 05:12 GMT
#271
Shining town afiak
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 18 2015 05:15 GMT
#272
On October 18 2015 07:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm here and determined that I don't care about the 100 posts or so that I missed


town forever
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 18 2015 06:32 GMT
#274
its probably the gloves
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 18 2015 07:40 GMT
#276
wtf is a korean birthday
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 18 2015 07:55 GMT
#278
no i started the gifs on my own explain that read
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 18 2015 11:12 GMT
#282
hi rels!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 18 2015 12:59 GMT
#315
On October 18 2015 20:45 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 10:54 GlowingBear wrote:
(1)Farah looks townie for her posts. She is objective and her opening is straight forward to the point, asking "what is a bus" when she saw something she couldn't understand in thread. A little bit of WIFOM argument: I don't think she would ask what is it directly to the thread, but in the scum QT. As a first-timer, I would expect that she would be a little cautious before posting things in thread and be agressively scumhunting if she was scum.

The only thing that is making me wary of her is that she is not trying to see players coming through all perspectives even when I inquired her to do so. Being that aggressive and tunneled already in the beginning of the game isn't townie, and it's very rare on townie first-timers.

(2)The Shining's opening is horrendous IMO. It felt forced and tried to hard to give us the idea that he is town. The "someone be obvscum" thing isn't convincing. I don't like it. Also, these posts doesn't add up: + Show Spoiler +
On October 18 2015 05:33 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:28 FarahBlackwing wrote:
So moosydoosy claimed mafia unprompted and then glowing bear tries to cover foe it.

That doesn't make any sense I think both of you are mafia now. It makes no sense logically for that to happen.


I think this is your first, or one of, your first games here, right? Unfortunately that's how TL works sometimes. People like to start the game off silly and carefree until a good majority of the players show up and get down and dirty


On October 18 2015 05:34 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:31 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:30 The Shining wrote:
Ohaithere guys. This is probably one of the first games that im not starting halfway into the day phase. This is weird.

Yeah I'm at like a 90-95% town roll rate and it apparently hasn't changed. It's amusing, but boring.

Someone be obvscum for D1 red flip pls

I am such a shiny town.


K i might want to lynch you. I am the shiny town here, good sir, why do you want to be like me? Because you are scum!


If the TL meta UNFORTUNATELY have the joke phase, why participating in it? I mean, if you don't like it, why estimulate it? It doesn't make sense to me.

This post is very okay, tho:
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 18 2015 06:59 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 06:33 scott31337 wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:15 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Also I kind of regret signing up for BH games in the first place. I always roll town in them which is getting super super boring.


This seems like your trying to push this a little too much - just a thought here...

On October 18 2015 05:26 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:25 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:21 MoosyDoosy wrote:
GB can i bus you again?


And there is a QT to discuss this Moosy, you shouldn't be telling that to everyone else

welp too late.

##Vote: GlowingBear


And a shit early vote.

Now he's spamming up the thread.

I'm not caring for this play so far.

GB is a slight townlean - and that's about it.


This entrance is weak. Scott doesn't comment on anyone else except a slight townlean on GB(who is asking people about Moosy, the only other player mentioned here). He distances himself from his first thought in saying Moosy he's pushing the fact that he's town a little hard but its "just a thought."

Then he picks on an obvious joke vote and conversation between GB and Moosy to slight town GB and suspect Moosy?

Why is GB slight townlean? Flesh that out for me.


(3)MoosyDoosy is being stupid, which isn't alignment indicative for him. But this post isn't good: + Show Spoiler +
On October 18 2015 05:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I am bored. And i am trying to decide on a meta for this game. Should I go for the rayn townie that catches scum by looking back in the thread for inconsistencies and through hard questioning? Should I go for the rsoul townie that catches scum through relentless posts and tone reads? Or should I just go my idgaf mode and not care the whole game.

mmm...choices choices choices
... It's just a fluffy post that doesn't make sense. I can't understand what he means with "choosing a meta". There is no "choosing", you play the way you think is better or funnier, and your meta will be a consequence of it. Why is moosy considering "not caring for the game"? Again, it's just a post where he says nothing, and I don't like it. He answered me but I don't think it was satisfying.

(4)KelsierSC can't do this as town:

On October 18 2015 08:01 KelsierSC wrote:
moosy and then one of GB/shining are scum probably.

The mafia QT probably looks like "hi dude we both rolled mafia LOLOLOL let's shit up the thread"


Kelsier is a very logical player, saying something this bad as town isn't his fashion.

(5)Vonthin, I wasn't liking this guy too much. Especially because he said this:

On October 18 2015 08:38 Vonthin wrote:
I don't understand this game lol, nothing like the few games I've played in or obs'd. So much shitposting to provoke people or to just cause chaos, I don't know why towns people would do this


(i) he opened the game by saying town should not care to survive and go scum hunting, but then (ii) he does nothing in order to scumhunt and (iii) participates in the jokes just to say this.
Reading this post in a vacuum, however, conveys town vibes it really seems he is struggling with the terrible start. I'm not sure what to think.




That's all I have for now.

So, basically, Farah townlean, Kelsier scumlean, others null-ish.

I'd like people to talk about things I've brought here.

OK GB is probably town for being the first to tryhard.
GB, I agree with most of this.
The Moosy part is bad, you did it last game.
I think Vonthin being so prompt to participate in the jokes is a towntell for a newbie.


hum never seen him do it tbh worries me
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1229
WardiTV449
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko413
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10823
Bisu 2541
Jaedong 1689
BeSt 1066
EffOrt 610
Horang2 433
ZerO 320
actioN 269
Larva 226
Pusan 153
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Mind 98
Barracks 86
ggaemo 82
Hyun 80
Yoon 69
Snow 68
Killer 52
Shinee 48
Sharp 38
Bale 37
NotJumperer 34
scan(afreeca) 32
ToSsGirL 30
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 19
hero 15
Noble 15
zelot 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
sorry 10
Dota 2
Dendi826
Gorgc563
qojqva343
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1294
markeloff75
Other Games
B2W.Neo329
crisheroes279
DeMusliM195
Pyrionflax187
dupreeh99
hiko97
Mew2King66
Livibee64
QueenE61
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 6212
StarCastTV_EN92
UltimateBattle 64
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1082
League of Legends
• Jankos1366
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 44m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.