• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:15
CEST 14:15
KST 21:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9001 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 01:16 GMT
#1507
im glad you have your prioritys straight like fighting over useless non alignment related stuff
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 01:17 GMT
#1508
On October 23 2015 10:14 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 09:46 sicklucker wrote:
On October 23 2015 04:39 sicklucker wrote:
vonthin anyone?


heres me asking people to switch

On October 23 2015 04:54 sicklucker wrote:
Ya i just dont think moosys every scum here. im back and forth but too many easy votes too inactive


On October 23 2015 04:58 sicklucker wrote:
your all weinnies I tried


my replie to farah wanting to keep her vote

On October 23 2015 04:49 sicklucker wrote:
On October 23 2015 04:48 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Meh better to just stay


loser talk


heres me asking if we have enough votes

On October 23 2015 04:50 sicklucker wrote:
we need 4-5 votes minimum



HERES YOU RESISTING ME

On October 23 2015 04:51 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm not changing my vote.


On October 23 2015 04:51 GlowingBear wrote:
AND YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER


your like acualy asking me not to start shennanies here how can you say i didnt try

so stfu gb your the worst sometimes man...


Yes, I resisted you! And yes, I'm not saying you didn't post against his lynch, but YOU VOTED HIM ANYWAYS instead of screaming your lungs out man. Like, if I think a mislynch is occuring I will shit the whole thread to keep the guy from being lynched. And here you were "hey, I'm back and forth" or "oh vote with me! No? ok :/"


well im not you im a sensible human being who has alot of games under his belt now. maybe I did that shit in my first few games
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 01:53 GMT
#1511
On October 23 2015 10:32 The Shining wrote:
I want to lynch SL for lying now. How the fuck do you reread the entire game and my smallass filter and say no interaction between me and Vonthin when I scumread him at one point, then again for his weird townread on me which lead to him POSTING AN ENTIRE TOWN CASE ON ME TO EXPLAIN MY QUESTIONING ON ME.

IDK if he's scum or not, idk fucking anything but you pulling the shit you've been pulling and then flopping your read on me and then giving reasons AFTER doing so and AFTER rereading is bullshit and you're scum.


yep lying is missing points its the same thing right? because thats what your saying I did thats not lynig. I pointed out vontis comments on you.

I didnt read filters I read all 75 pages of this game so its pretty understandable if i missed something. but you avoided each other except when you made really weak town reads
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 01:57 GMT
#1513
shining your fake mad shit wont work on me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 01:58 GMT
#1514
On October 23 2015 10:56 The Shining wrote:
Nah you flat out said 0 interaction. Lie.


MISSING SOMETHING IS NOT A LIE. IM NOT SURE I DID BUT IF I DID THAT IS NOT WHAT A LIE IS.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 01:59 GMT
#1515
shining i even comment on your interactions in my thoughts. clearly you need to do some more reading I made several comments on them
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 02:02 GMT
#1516
"Shining mentions he wants vontin to follow up with a qeustion of some sorts but its never mentioned ever again by either party. potential partners."

"Vontis second list post includes scum reads on probably only towns and soft reasons to town read his potential partners (shining, farah gb?) like really weak reasons for a beginner player especially. also this was a list that he was presured into doing and apparently took him 2 hours according to ksc."

yes I did make one comment that you have 0 interactions in this game. it was one comment of like 60 I made. the fact you found this and ignored my other 59 (many of which were about your interaction with vontis) is me catching you as scum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 02:03 GMT
#1517
I MADE ONE CONTRADICITORY COMMENT. BUT IF YOU ACUALY READ MY SHIT YOU WOULD KNOW I WENT INTO GREAT DETAILS OF YOUR INTERACTIONS

gg scum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 02:05 GMT
#1518
I even said at the start of the post this is my branstorming/notes im taking as i read the thread. you cant take 1 comment I make in it so literraly I make lots of contradictory statements its me working the game out in my head. It worked as a nice trap tho because you found that one line I put in caps and ignored everything else proving your scum or a very very incompetent town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 02:13 GMT
#1522
your literally shitting up the thread...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 02:15 GMT
#1524
Just admit you didnt read the whole post and move on. this game is not black and white. its not lyers vs non lyers.

I put all my thoughts out there in a pure form so you can read me. If you choose to ignore it and focuse on one liners while ignoring all the juicy meat that is my thought process thats fine. i know your scum so im not sure why im arguing here like your town or something.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 02:20 GMT
#1527
well if your town you know farahs definitely mafia for sucking up and trying to pocket to you right? how do you feel about that
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 02:26 GMT
#1529
i want your read on farah... right now
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 02:27 GMT
#1531
im not giving no "case" im not a lawyer have you ever played this game with me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 02:28 GMT
#1533
from my experience people who know each other are paranoid. but half her posts are defending you, the other half are tunneling someone. outside of that she seems to have no care
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 02:42 GMT
#1537
On October 23 2015 11:33 The Shining wrote:
OK SL. Why is defending me and tunneling someone more likely to come from scum rather than from town? ES has tunneled hard on a few ppl. You think shes town. Moosy even TRd me for being my tunnely self. But to you I'm scum.

She tried very hard to get people on ES d1. Like very very hard. Do you honestly think scum is going to do this when the lynch was town? Even if ES was also town, why tunnel a townie so hard as scum when you run the risk of getting that town !mislynched and getting blamed for it? That aside, her case on ES was also actually very good. So you're telling me newbscum made a good case on town ES? First time ever as scum


its an easy excuse to ignore everyone else. She evaded me an hour ago when I was trying to get a read. shes not really helping town at all
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 02:44 GMT
#1538
On October 23 2015 11:40 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 03:40 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Hi I should probably put together a list in case I die or something.

I feel like several things still indicate that ever since is scum, the way the votes piled on town Scott makes it seem a bit strange. The promise of activity but almost none since along with some associative things heavily shows that ever is scum.

If we have a vigilante I would shoot eversonce for information on how wagons were formed and why people went where.

Lone probably looks the absolute worst out of everything yesterday. He asks me to explain my case because he's considering it and just throws a vote with a stupid reason and afks(?) that's just not town behavior at all.

SL and moos are probably the most likely in the third position. I'm leaning more towards moos because of his misrepresentation of the case on ever since and going along with boxer instead of pushing anything else. And then just not being helpful at all to town after that.

Sl still has a chance with a wasted vote, but I don't think that's as telling as others do.

If I die in pretty sure that shining is town and shouldn't be lynched. Kelsier is town even if I'm annoyed at him for not going with the stronger case during the night.

Rels I think is town as well, the way he pushed his case makes me feel that way.

Be back around deadline if anyone has any questions.


And then there's this legacy post. But im gonna choose to look at it objectively instead of 'oh newbie leaving a legacy, muset be town' because reading this actually blew my mind a bit.

Knows I'm town. Knew Kelsier was town. Rels as town. Towned SL in a later post. Like if I choose to believe SL is town and I know my own alignment, I start getting a little mindblown at how accurate her reads are for someone new to TL, whether she has access to OGI about me or not. Hm


scum knows theres a veg. Her legacy post is like 90% telling the veg to shoot eversince.lone/me/mosse

I know 3 of those are town and eversince is probably town because of so much factors. So I dont think this means anything its a pretty smart thing to write as scum to suggest a shot on 4 towns.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 02:45 GMT
#1539
i think its null but

If we have a vigilante I would shoot eversonce for information on how wagons were formed and why people went where.


motive for a scum to do this posts
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 02:47 GMT
#1540
then she says if not eversince then meow (town) then moosy (town) then me (town)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 02:59 GMT
#1543
it leaves vontin/farah and one of gb/boxer if its not you. its never ff.

If you read my posts I basically went over that already.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1231
WardiTV532
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko413
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10823
Bisu 2541
Jaedong 1689
BeSt 1066
EffOrt 610
Horang2 433
ZerO 320
actioN 269
Larva 226
Pusan 153
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Mind 98
Barracks 86
ggaemo 82
Hyun 80
Yoon 69
Snow 68
Killer 52
Shinee 48
Sharp 38
Bale 37
NotJumperer 34
scan(afreeca) 32
ToSsGirL 30
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 19
hero 15
Noble 15
zelot 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
sorry 10
Dota 2
Dendi826
Gorgc563
qojqva343
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1294
markeloff75
Other Games
B2W.Neo329
crisheroes279
DeMusliM195
Pyrionflax187
dupreeh99
hiko97
Mew2King66
Livibee64
QueenE61
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 6212
StarCastTV_EN92
UltimateBattle 64
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1082
League of Legends
• Jankos1366
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 45m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.