• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:21
CEST 10:21
KST 17:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9493 users

[M][N] Mini Mafia: The (kinda) Vanilla Experience - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 40 Next All
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 29 2015 21:28 GMT
#3057
Meh yeah if there's 2+ scum within the trio I think we lost because they can't be relied on LYLO anyway... GB maybe barely, but... Onegu not at all, and apparently not hopeless
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 29 2015 21:30 GMT
#3062
I really have no words for Onegu wasting his vote here though LOL

I guess he's either waiting for the last moments, saving his scumbuddy GB... or town hell-bent on losing the game
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 29 2015 21:33 GMT
#3066
Well this current situation basically means that either 1) GB and Onegu are both scum or 2) GB is town and Onegu is scum

Otherwise no sense for scum to let GB die like this, I think
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 29 2015 21:34 GMT
#3068
Actually I think all scum are on GB... Except maybe GB/Onegu....
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 29 2015 21:37 GMT
#3071
On October 30 2015 06:32 GlowingBear wrote:
PLEASE READ

~ If ONEGU is MAFIA

Then gumshoe is 100% mafia.

1) Gumshoe started strong townreading me when I was under heavy suspicions. He took every piece of evidence he could find to call me town.
Then, today, he decided to vote me. His excuse was "I had to go" because all of his townies were suspecting me and he couldn't waste another day of discussion.
The problem here is: he was also scumreading Onegu way before and his townreads were putting ME and ONEGU as obvious scum partners. If he thought I was town before, wouldn't it be better if he asked his townreads to vote me since, well, THEY WERE ALL SCUMREADING ONEGU AND ONEGU WAS ALREADY A COUNTER WAGON?

This makes no sense under a town perspective. If I have someone I'm at least not sure is town or mafia and if I have someone that I am scumreading since way before, who would I vote? Obviously the scum read.

The excuse that his townreads were scumreading me and that they couldn't waste more discussion on me is bullshit because his townreads were also scumreading Onegu and whoever survives from the team they've made will also have to be discussed on later days. It simply doesn't make sense.

2) When I've confronted gumshoe, he decided to respond it with an UNVOTE.

WITH. AN. UNVOTE.

Let me tell you again.

His townreads had me and onegu as mafia. He decided to vote me who he thought was town. When I confront him, he gets convinced I shouldn't be voted. But instead of going against Onegu, he UNVOTES without voting HIS OWN SCUMREAD which is SHARED WITH HIS TOWNREADS. WHY?

3) Then he decides to vote me because he didn't like my tone.
This guy is simply saying that after ALL THE EVIDENCE, after ALL THE POSTS HE QUOTED FROM ME to call me town, he thinks I am mafia out of a TONE READ. Again, why not voting Onegu?

4) When I reach majority with 5 votes, he finally decided to vote Onegu. In other words, he only votes his scumread when his former townread is dying anyways.

There is no way gumshoe isn't mafia with Onegu.

But in the case he is...


~ If ONEGU is TOWN

Then gumshoe is 100% town because there is no way he does all these scummy things with both wagons being town.


Well if gumshoe ends up being scum, he really deserves a nomination for best plays of 2015 and the win :D
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 29 2015 21:43 GMT
#3090
Well I think Onegu is the best lynch either way because he's wasted his vote every day so even if he's town, he'll lose the game on LYLO anyway.......
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 29 2015 21:45 GMT
#3095
Gb........ sigh
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 29 2015 21:47 GMT
#3100
Well this is the way to play Mafia anyway

"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 29 2015 21:51 GMT
#3109
Heh yeah I think we're far more screwed if we lynch GB and he flips town than the other way around... Since GB at least follows some sort of logic with his votes
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 29 2015 21:51 GMT
#3110
On October 30 2015 06:50 Vivax wrote:
Xata get your vote on GB PLEASE


Hm?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 29 2015 21:54 GMT
#3117
On October 30 2015 06:53 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2015 06:50 Chromatically wrote:
it's pretty funny how people start playing right before they're about to be lynched



Im sick. I am town. I came back 10 min before lynch.

Anyway lynch Xata and hopeless after me.



......And that's supposed to convince me? just lol
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 29 2015 21:56 GMT
#3128
On October 30 2015 06:55 Onegu wrote:
Ritoky really think about this.

I never kill rayn in 100000000 years as scum here. Its not wifom, its common sense.


That post is the definition of WIFOM...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 29 2015 21:57 GMT
#3132
On October 30 2015 06:56 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2015 06:55 Chromatically wrote:
On October 30 2015 06:55 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 30 2015 06:54 Chromatically wrote:
Hey guys let's lynch GB now please, I can actually see Onegu flipping town

I know things LOOK that way, I know he SOUNDS like a desperate townie, but really, it's fine. ITS FINE. We'll get GB tomorrow. Let's get 1G now. DO NOT STOP. DO NOT UNVOTE HIM CHROM

BH you can come to the dark side with me, I'm already over here on GB

you can do it

I believe


What makes GB worse? what makes him worse, Chrom? He's just posting more, so he looks scummier, they're both scum. It's fine. One's just a little more active

Show nested quote +
On October 30 2015 06:55 Onegu wrote:
Ritoky really think about this.

I never kill rayn in 100000000 years as scum here. Its not wifom, its common sense.


you're not even playing the game, I doubt you directed your team's kill


+1
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 29 2015 21:57 GMT
#3134
On October 30 2015 06:56 Chromatically wrote:
ritoky abandoned us in our time of need, he will have to bear the shame of a thousand years if this goes badly


He's the hero this town deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 29 2015 21:58 GMT
#3142
Yes, do not switch now.....
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 29 2015 22:00 GMT
#3153
On October 30 2015 06:59 GlowingBear wrote:
In case I die
If you guys lynch Onegu tomorrow and he flips mafia: scum team is Onegu/gumshoe/BH

Gumshoe you guys know why.

BH because he was always bringing reasons to call me town but he was wishy washy throghout the game. Then he decided I am mafia with Onegu. When I bring the case on gumshoe, he does everything to dismiss it when the association clearly points out to gumshoe being mafia with Onegu. Here is the proof BH has been dismissing my case without even reading it:

+ Show Spoiler +
On October 30 2015 06:11 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2015 06:09 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 30 2015 06:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 30 2015 06:05 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 30 2015 06:01 gumshoe wrote:
On October 30 2015 05:54 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok, so it seems I'm dead today.

Some thoughts for you:

IF Onegu is mafia, gumshoe is always mafia with him. It should be pretty telling to you that gumshoe was strong townreading me, then decided to vote me to follow his townreads, but when I confronted him he decided to simply "Unvote" while still scumreading Onegu. Then he decided to vote me again over TONE LOL. Now he is voting Onegu, but just when the lynch is secured on me (he voted Onegu when I've reached majority with 5 votes). This is fucking scummy.

BUT if Onegu turns out to be town, gumshoe is always town because there is no reason to do so
many scummy moves when the main two wagons are town.

I will expand on this in a couple of minutes. But for me, gumshoe and Onegu are always mafia. I don't know how Vivax could fit in this team, tho.


i am trying to save your life right now you ungrateful shmuk : P chills out.


No you're not, and you're mafia. If for some reason I miraculously survibe and Onegu flips red, I hope you are prepared.


haha what?? are you serious

gumshoe is top town second only to me. he's been solving this game and working with people, writing cases and analyzing in a SUPER on point way (except with that weird rayn kill rationalization) all game. no way anyone can keep that up as scum


Did you read what I've brought on him?


not really, I don't feel like lynching him (and there's no way it's happening today). Furthemore, you're probably scum. I've mostly been interested in getting 1gu lynched but I'll take a look at it overnight and make thoughts if you really care. That's a promise. I can't even get how he'd be scum and do all this good work, but maybe your case explains that. It's certainly no loss to me to do some extra reading, I think we got this wrapped up like a chicken burrito


On October 30 2015 06:39 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2015 06:37 Xatalos wrote:
On October 30 2015 06:32 GlowingBear wrote:
PLEASE READ

~ If ONEGU is MAFIA

Then gumshoe is 100% mafia.

1) Gumshoe started strong townreading me when I was under heavy suspicions. He took every piece of evidence he could find to call me town.
Then, today, he decided to vote me. His excuse was "I had to go" because all of his townies were suspecting me and he couldn't waste another day of discussion.
The problem here is: he was also scumreading Onegu way before and his townreads were putting ME and ONEGU as obvious scum partners. If he thought I was town before, wouldn't it be better if he asked his townreads to vote me since, well, THEY WERE ALL SCUMREADING ONEGU AND ONEGU WAS ALREADY A COUNTER WAGON?

This makes no sense under a town perspective. If I have someone I'm at least not sure is town or mafia and if I have someone that I am scumreading since way before, who would I vote? Obviously the scum read.

The excuse that his townreads were scumreading me and that they couldn't waste more discussion on me is bullshit because his townreads were also scumreading Onegu and whoever survives from the team they've made will also have to be discussed on later days. It simply doesn't make sense.

2) When I've confronted gumshoe, he decided to respond it with an UNVOTE.

WITH. AN. UNVOTE.

Let me tell you again.

His townreads had me and onegu as mafia. He decided to vote me who he thought was town. When I confront him, he gets convinced I shouldn't be voted. But instead of going against Onegu, he UNVOTES without voting HIS OWN SCUMREAD which is SHARED WITH HIS TOWNREADS. WHY?

3) Then he decides to vote me because he didn't like my tone.
This guy is simply saying that after ALL THE EVIDENCE, after ALL THE POSTS HE QUOTED FROM ME to call me town, he thinks I am mafia out of a TONE READ. Again, why not voting Onegu?

4) When I reach majority with 5 votes, he finally decided to vote Onegu. In other words, he only votes his scumread when his former townread is dying anyways.

There is no way gumshoe isn't mafia with Onegu.

But in the case he is...


~ If ONEGU is TOWN

Then gumshoe is 100% town because there is no way he does all these scummy things with both wagons being town.


Well if gumshoe ends up being scum, he really deserves a nomination for best plays of 2015 and the win :D


Don't pay attention to this but if 1G flips scum: GB and 1G are scum and Gummie is town, GB trying to cast suspicion on Gummie for some reaosn

Of course this is all unflipped association that should not be paid attention to


On October 30 2015 06:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2015 06:42 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 30 2015 06:39 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 30 2015 06:37 Xatalos wrote:
On October 30 2015 06:32 GlowingBear wrote:
PLEASE READ

~ If ONEGU is MAFIA

Then gumshoe is 100% mafia.

1) Gumshoe started strong townreading me when I was under heavy suspicions. He took every piece of evidence he could find to call me town.
Then, today, he decided to vote me. His excuse was "I had to go" because all of his townies were suspecting me and he couldn't waste another day of discussion.
The problem here is: he was also scumreading Onegu way before and his townreads were putting ME and ONEGU as obvious scum partners. If he thought I was town before, wouldn't it be better if he asked his townreads to vote me since, well, THEY WERE ALL SCUMREADING ONEGU AND ONEGU WAS ALREADY A COUNTER WAGON?

This makes no sense under a town perspective. If I have someone I'm at least not sure is town or mafia and if I have someone that I am scumreading since way before, who would I vote? Obviously the scum read.

The excuse that his townreads were scumreading me and that they couldn't waste more discussion on me is bullshit because his townreads were also scumreading Onegu and whoever survives from the team they've made will also have to be discussed on later days. It simply doesn't make sense.

2) When I've confronted gumshoe, he decided to respond it with an UNVOTE.

WITH. AN. UNVOTE.

Let me tell you again.

His townreads had me and onegu as mafia. He decided to vote me who he thought was town. When I confront him, he gets convinced I shouldn't be voted. But instead of going against Onegu, he UNVOTES without voting HIS OWN SCUMREAD which is SHARED WITH HIS TOWNREADS. WHY?

3) Then he decides to vote me because he didn't like my tone.
This guy is simply saying that after ALL THE EVIDENCE, after ALL THE POSTS HE QUOTED FROM ME to call me town, he thinks I am mafia out of a TONE READ. Again, why not voting Onegu?

4) When I reach majority with 5 votes, he finally decided to vote Onegu. In other words, he only votes his scumread when his former townread is dying anyways.

There is no way gumshoe isn't mafia with Onegu.

But in the case he is...


~ If ONEGU is TOWN

Then gumshoe is 100% town because there is no way he does all these scummy things with both wagons being town.


Well if gumshoe ends up being scum, he really deserves a nomination for best plays of 2015 and the win :D


Don't pay attention to this but if 1G flips scum: GB and 1G are scum and Gummie is town, GB trying to cast suspicion on Gummie for some reaosn

Of course this is all unflipped association that should not be paid attention to


The problem is: I'm talking about flipped association. Care to read what I asked you to read?
Point out what is wrong on what I've brought.


yeah yeah chill out bro we're lynching 1G today anyways. Almost certainly he's gonna flip scum, and then you're gonna make some kind of asslike push on Gumshoe in an attempt to "look townie", then we lynch you and H1 and win the game


PROMISE ME YOU WILL READ MY POSTS I THINK ABOUT IT IF YOU'RE TOWN


That doesn't even make sense, they both just worked hard to save your ass.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 29 2015 22:06 GMT
#3175
On October 30 2015 07:05 gumshoe wrote:
The only reason hopeless votes gb there is to save onegu, why is gb not scum as well? Because then hopeless just votes onegu and looks waaay less fishy.

so yeah, third scum is still out there boys.


I'm not sure if that's a good enough reason to clear GB since it was uncertain which one of them was getting lynched though..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 29 2015 22:10 GMT
#3183
On October 30 2015 07:07 GlowingBear wrote:
I want EVERY player to comment on these posts. This may be hammering the team.

Show nested quote +
On October 30 2015 06:32 GlowingBear wrote:
~ If ONEGU is MAFIA

Then gumshoe is 100% mafia.

1) Gumshoe started strong townreading me when I was under heavy suspicions. He took every piece of evidence he could find to call me town.
Then, today, he decided to vote me. His excuse was "I had to go" because all of his townies were suspecting me and he couldn't waste another day of discussion.
The problem here is: he was also scumreading Onegu way before and his townreads were putting ME and ONEGU as obvious scum partners. If he thought I was town before, wouldn't it be better if he asked his townreads to vote me since, well, THEY WERE ALL SCUMREADING ONEGU AND ONEGU WAS ALREADY A COUNTER WAGON?

This makes no sense under a town perspective. If I have someone I'm at least not sure is town or mafia and if I have someone that I am scumreading since way before, who would I vote? Obviously the scum read.

The excuse that his townreads were scumreading me and that they couldn't waste more discussion on me is bullshit because his townreads were also scumreading Onegu and whoever survives from the team they've made will also have to be discussed on later days. It simply doesn't make sense.

2) When I've confronted gumshoe, he decided to respond it with an UNVOTE.

WITH. AN. UNVOTE.

Let me tell you again.

His townreads had me and onegu as mafia. He decided to vote me who he thought was town. When I confront him, he gets convinced I shouldn't be voted. But instead of going against Onegu, he UNVOTES without voting HIS OWN SCUMREAD which is SHARED WITH HIS TOWNREADS. WHY?

3) Then he decides to vote me because he didn't like my tone.
This guy is simply saying that after ALL THE EVIDENCE, after ALL THE POSTS HE QUOTED FROM ME to call me town, he thinks I am mafia out of a TONE READ. Again, why not voting Onegu?

4) When I reach majority with 5 votes, he finally decided to vote Onegu. In other words, he only votes his scumread when his former townread is dying anyways.

There is no way gumshoe isn't mafia with Onegu.

But in the case he is...


~ If ONEGU is TOWN

Then gumshoe is 100% town because there is no way he does all these scummy things with both wagons being town.


Show nested quote +
On October 30 2015 06:40 GlowingBear wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 28 2015 14:55 gumshoe wrote:
##unvote

##vote Gb


sorry gb ) : I dont have a good way to clear you anymore, it's on you,



On October 28 2015 15:12 gumshoe wrote:
Basically theres no lynch I can propose that can clear your name like yams would, and theres no argument (that I havent already brought up) that would sway the people who want your head. I know it sucks to be the patzi but at this point your a liability to town ) :

If you can sway them to lynch onegu or hopeless or convince them why your town, by all means do that, but at this point I cant do that for you and I'm not going to be arguing with chrom and ritoky for the next 3 days when it is still possible that you could be mafia and im just blind.


On October 28 2015 15:28 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 15:26 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 28 2015 15:12 gumshoe wrote:
Basically theres no lynch I can propose that can clear your name like yams would, and theres no argument (that I havent already brought up) that would sway the people who want your head. I know it sucks to be the patzi but at this point your a liability to town ) :

If you can sway them to lynch onegu or hopeless or convince them why your town, by all means do that, but at this point I cant do that for you and I'm not going to be arguing with chrom and ritoky for the next 3 days when it is still possible that you could be mafia and im just blind.


So how do you read Onegu and Hopeless?


scum, what else? Scummier than you by far in my op.

On October 28 2015 15:48 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 15:29 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 28 2015 15:28 gumshoe wrote:
On October 28 2015 15:26 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 28 2015 15:12 gumshoe wrote:
Basically theres no lynch I can propose that can clear your name like yams would, and theres no argument (that I havent already brought up) that would sway the people who want your head. I know it sucks to be the patzi but at this point your a liability to town ) :

If you can sway them to lynch onegu or hopeless or convince them why your town, by all means do that, but at this point I cant do that for you and I'm not going to be arguing with chrom and ritoky for the next 3 days when it is still possible that you could be mafia and im just blind.


So how do you read Onegu and Hopeless?


scum, what else? Scummier than you by far in my op.


You'll also be discussing them in the next 3 days, so I don't understand why are you complying with lynching me now at this point.


Cause people I know are townies want you dead / : sure your way townier than hopeless and onegu, but nowhere near as townie as chrom or ritoky or bh or xat. So yeah, I dont paticularly care if you die cause I'm not lynching them / : and were going to have to lynch you eventually anyways. So unless theres some paticular reason why you need to live through the next 2 days when your probally gonna die on the third, I dont really care. Town wont be able to seriusly consider someone outside you three till you three are dead. so dems the braks.


On October 29 2015 02:22 gumshoe wrote:
##unvote

your move scummers : D


On October 30 2015 01:12 gumshoe wrote:
##Vote gb

I dont like the tone of his last posts / : the logic hes proposing is just so bad, paticularly bad considering hes one of the first to jump on your dick if you use "wifom'. I'm not sure a townie wouldn't realize how unconvincing they are with arguments like his.


Quotes for what I've wrote.



Show nested quote +
On October 30 2015 06:59 GlowingBear wrote:
In case I die
If you guys lynch Onegu tomorrow and he flips mafia: scum team is Onegu/gumshoe/BH

Gumshoe you guys know why.

BH because he was always bringing reasons to call me town but he was wishy washy throghout the game. Then he decided I am mafia with Onegu. When I bring the case on gumshoe, he does everything to dismiss it when the association clearly points out to gumshoe being mafia with Onegu. Here is the proof BH has been dismissing my case without even reading it:

+ Show Spoiler +
On October 30 2015 06:11 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2015 06:09 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 30 2015 06:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 30 2015 06:05 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 30 2015 06:01 gumshoe wrote:
On October 30 2015 05:54 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok, so it seems I'm dead today.

Some thoughts for you:

IF Onegu is mafia, gumshoe is always mafia with him. It should be pretty telling to you that gumshoe was strong townreading me, then decided to vote me to follow his townreads, but when I confronted him he decided to simply "Unvote" while still scumreading Onegu. Then he decided to vote me again over TONE LOL. Now he is voting Onegu, but just when the lynch is secured on me (he voted Onegu when I've reached majority with 5 votes). This is fucking scummy.

BUT if Onegu turns out to be town, gumshoe is always town because there is no reason to do so
many scummy moves when the main two wagons are town.

I will expand on this in a couple of minutes. But for me, gumshoe and Onegu are always mafia. I don't know how Vivax could fit in this team, tho.


i am trying to save your life right now you ungrateful shmuk : P chills out.


No you're not, and you're mafia. If for some reason I miraculously survibe and Onegu flips red, I hope you are prepared.


haha what?? are you serious

gumshoe is top town second only to me. he's been solving this game and working with people, writing cases and analyzing in a SUPER on point way (except with that weird rayn kill rationalization) all game. no way anyone can keep that up as scum


Did you read what I've brought on him?


not really, I don't feel like lynching him (and there's no way it's happening today). Furthemore, you're probably scum. I've mostly been interested in getting 1gu lynched but I'll take a look at it overnight and make thoughts if you really care. That's a promise. I can't even get how he'd be scum and do all this good work, but maybe your case explains that. It's certainly no loss to me to do some extra reading, I think we got this wrapped up like a chicken burrito


On October 30 2015 06:39 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2015 06:37 Xatalos wrote:
On October 30 2015 06:32 GlowingBear wrote:
PLEASE READ

~ If ONEGU is MAFIA

Then gumshoe is 100% mafia.

1) Gumshoe started strong townreading me when I was under heavy suspicions. He took every piece of evidence he could find to call me town.
Then, today, he decided to vote me. His excuse was "I had to go" because all of his townies were suspecting me and he couldn't waste another day of discussion.
The problem here is: he was also scumreading Onegu way before and his townreads were putting ME and ONEGU as obvious scum partners. If he thought I was town before, wouldn't it be better if he asked his townreads to vote me since, well, THEY WERE ALL SCUMREADING ONEGU AND ONEGU WAS ALREADY A COUNTER WAGON?

This makes no sense under a town perspective. If I have someone I'm at least not sure is town or mafia and if I have someone that I am scumreading since way before, who would I vote? Obviously the scum read.

The excuse that his townreads were scumreading me and that they couldn't waste more discussion on me is bullshit because his townreads were also scumreading Onegu and whoever survives from the team they've made will also have to be discussed on later days. It simply doesn't make sense.

2) When I've confronted gumshoe, he decided to respond it with an UNVOTE.

WITH. AN. UNVOTE.

Let me tell you again.

His townreads had me and onegu as mafia. He decided to vote me who he thought was town. When I confront him, he gets convinced I shouldn't be voted. But instead of going against Onegu, he UNVOTES without voting HIS OWN SCUMREAD which is SHARED WITH HIS TOWNREADS. WHY?

3) Then he decides to vote me because he didn't like my tone.
This guy is simply saying that after ALL THE EVIDENCE, after ALL THE POSTS HE QUOTED FROM ME to call me town, he thinks I am mafia out of a TONE READ. Again, why not voting Onegu?

4) When I reach majority with 5 votes, he finally decided to vote Onegu. In other words, he only votes his scumread when his former townread is dying anyways.

There is no way gumshoe isn't mafia with Onegu.

But in the case he is...


~ If ONEGU is TOWN

Then gumshoe is 100% town because there is no way he does all these scummy things with both wagons being town.


Well if gumshoe ends up being scum, he really deserves a nomination for best plays of 2015 and the win :D


Don't pay attention to this but if 1G flips scum: GB and 1G are scum and Gummie is town, GB trying to cast suspicion on Gummie for some reaosn

Of course this is all unflipped association that should not be paid attention to


On October 30 2015 06:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2015 06:42 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 30 2015 06:39 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 30 2015 06:37 Xatalos wrote:
On October 30 2015 06:32 GlowingBear wrote:
PLEASE READ

~ If ONEGU is MAFIA

Then gumshoe is 100% mafia.

1) Gumshoe started strong townreading me when I was under heavy suspicions. He took every piece of evidence he could find to call me town.
Then, today, he decided to vote me. His excuse was "I had to go" because all of his townies were suspecting me and he couldn't waste another day of discussion.
The problem here is: he was also scumreading Onegu way before and his townreads were putting ME and ONEGU as obvious scum partners. If he thought I was town before, wouldn't it be better if he asked his townreads to vote me since, well, THEY WERE ALL SCUMREADING ONEGU AND ONEGU WAS ALREADY A COUNTER WAGON?

This makes no sense under a town perspective. If I have someone I'm at least not sure is town or mafia and if I have someone that I am scumreading since way before, who would I vote? Obviously the scum read.

The excuse that his townreads were scumreading me and that they couldn't waste more discussion on me is bullshit because his townreads were also scumreading Onegu and whoever survives from the team they've made will also have to be discussed on later days. It simply doesn't make sense.

2) When I've confronted gumshoe, he decided to respond it with an UNVOTE.

WITH. AN. UNVOTE.

Let me tell you again.

His townreads had me and onegu as mafia. He decided to vote me who he thought was town. When I confront him, he gets convinced I shouldn't be voted. But instead of going against Onegu, he UNVOTES without voting HIS OWN SCUMREAD which is SHARED WITH HIS TOWNREADS. WHY?

3) Then he decides to vote me because he didn't like my tone.
This guy is simply saying that after ALL THE EVIDENCE, after ALL THE POSTS HE QUOTED FROM ME to call me town, he thinks I am mafia out of a TONE READ. Again, why not voting Onegu?

4) When I reach majority with 5 votes, he finally decided to vote Onegu. In other words, he only votes his scumread when his former townread is dying anyways.

There is no way gumshoe isn't mafia with Onegu.

But in the case he is...


~ If ONEGU is TOWN

Then gumshoe is 100% town because there is no way he does all these scummy things with both wagons being town.


Well if gumshoe ends up being scum, he really deserves a nomination for best plays of 2015 and the win :D


Don't pay attention to this but if 1G flips scum: GB and 1G are scum and Gummie is town, GB trying to cast suspicion on Gummie for some reaosn

Of course this is all unflipped association that should not be paid attention to


The problem is: I'm talking about flipped association. Care to read what I asked you to read?
Point out what is wrong on what I've brought.


yeah yeah chill out bro we're lynching 1G today anyways. Almost certainly he's gonna flip scum, and then you're gonna make some kind of asslike push on Gumshoe in an attempt to "look townie", then we lynch you and H1 and win the game



I could be wrong on BH though and be OMGUSing right now. But I find hard to believe he would try to dismiss my "please read" so hard + I find hard to believe he would believe that day3 wagons were both mafia with no other scum trying to form a wagon on a townie.


Could you explain how scum gumshoe does the work to save you in the end? If he actually was scum, he would see that you're right, and you'd be a huge danger tomorrow. Instead, he chooses to bus scum Onegu???!!!
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 29 2015 22:11 GMT
#3185
On October 30 2015 07:09 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2015 07:05 Chromatically wrote:
GB is probably town? I don't think so gumshoe.

I guess I should look at stuff again or something now that there's a confirmed mafia flip but doubtful it will change my mind.


just a pet theory : D I wont lie, I dont mind lynching him even though I am reasonably confident hes town, as I dont want to bother swaying literally everyone here why the pants on head townie is a townie, and I SUPER fucking dont want be there at lylo with gb, but yeah, check out mah hopeless arguments and come to your own conclusions.

(actually hilarious, gb me and vivax at lylo, and gb has to pick between his two biggest scum reads to win the game.)



LOL
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 29 2015 22:13 GMT
#3192
On October 30 2015 07:11 ritoky wrote:
also i would like to take this moment to laugh at rayn, yamato and marv for both being wrong on onegu and convincing me wrongly to TR him. har har.


Yes, let's laugh together :D

By the way, ritoky is a bit more likely town now since he jumped recklessly on Onegu D1. Could still be potentially a risky bet for credit, but doubt it really...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 771
GuemChi 604
Leta 331
Hyun 201
BeSt 195
firebathero 170
Soma 170
Mong 84
910 51
sSak 38
[ Show more ]
PianO 37
Bale 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 17
ZergMaN 16
Shine 12
Noble 8
Dota 2
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss559
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King383
Other Games
summit1g8829
olofmeister964
ceh9562
JimRising 464
Happy400
KnowMe65
Trikslyr21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick442
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast35
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos461
• Stunt445
Other Games
• Shiphtur464
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 39m
Patches Events
7h 39m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.