• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:41
CEST 19:41
KST 02:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10063 users

Student Mafia XV - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
October 13 2015 15:10 GMT
#1241
On October 13 2015 23:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 23:48 Vivax wrote:
eversince must have been artanis protegee

I actually think HtS'


Eversince actually was my protégé, but why do I get the feeling this is meant as an insult (from either of you)?

She's quite off-meta, I think that is obvious but she was blatantly town regardless of anything I'd have told her (and it's obvious a coach should never affect players' reads)....

>_<
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-13 15:16:31
October 13 2015 15:12 GMT
#1242
No it's because i only figured that out because of what you and LM (he was coaching Gumdrop i assume) were talking in Artanis' QT.

I don't even have a clue what she(?) has actually posted, i just know she posted a lot.

That's why i said in the other thread "i figured out three player's alignments without reading a single post".
The third was when Moosy asked me about marv's meta. I really wanted to write "if you have to ask you probably know his alignment already". haha ^^
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 13 2015 15:29 GMT
#1243
On October 14 2015 00:02 ObviousOne wrote:
Also, Vivax, what the hell?


What the hell what.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 13 2015 15:30 GMT
#1244
On October 14 2015 00:10 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 23:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 13 2015 23:48 Vivax wrote:
eversince must have been artanis protegee

I actually think HtS'


Eversince actually was my protégé, but why do I get the feeling this is meant as an insult (from either of you)?

She's quite off-meta, I think that is obvious but she was blatantly town regardless of anything I'd have told her (and it's obvious a coach should never affect players' reads)....

>_<


No I just hoped that she was getting on my nerves constantly cause I said I'd lynch whoever Artanis was coaching.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 13 2015 15:33 GMT
#1245
On October 14 2015 00:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2015 00:02 ObviousOne wrote:
Also, Vivax, what the hell?


What the hell what.

I don't know maybe I'm just dumb. Wouldn't put it past me.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2015 15:37 GMT
#1246
On October 14 2015 00:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The third was when Moosy asked me about marv's meta. I really wanted to write "if you have to ask you probably know his alignment already". haha ^^

yes
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
October 13 2015 15:38 GMT
#1247
On October 14 2015 00:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
No it's because i only figured that out because of what you and LM (he was coaching Gumdrop i assume) were talking in Artanis' QT.

I don't even have a clue what she(?) has actually posted, i just know she posted a lot.

That's why i said in the other thread "i figured out three player's alignments without reading a single post".
The third was when Moosy asked me about marv's meta. I really wanted to write "if you have to ask you probably know his alignment already". haha ^^


ES is a she. And I could have been the scumteam coach for all was known as Stoic had also posted. Meh.

On October 14 2015 00:30 Vivax wrote:
No I just hoped that she was getting on my nerves constantly cause I said I'd lynch whoever Artanis was coaching.


Aha, I see.

Nah, I also took these comments as such because there were also several negative comments from the players (not nec you Vivax, moreso Shining and Onegu and at least one other person) on her style even if they read her as town.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 13 2015 15:40 GMT
#1248
tbh roleplaying in games is really annoying. I would probably want to lynch that too, unless it's like Really Small mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 13 2015 16:32 GMT
#1249
I am interested in hearing if any other coaches told their students to consolidate ~3-4 hours before the deadline when i think Moosy and OO had three votes each and Shining had two (or something like that). Basically sicklucker lead and other people did awesome job after that.

That was like a textbook example of "how to turn a situation that can never end up in lynching mafia" into actually lynching mafia. People participated (except for scum lol).
table for two on a tv tray
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 13 2015 18:33 GMT
#1250
I learned a bit and enjoyed co-hosting! a little crappy on the RNG, but it happens.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 13 2015 18:42 GMT
#1251
On October 13 2015 08:57 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 08:52 ObviousOne wrote:
I just realized Onegu suggested lynching Moosy would give us "more information". Also despite what felt like an impressive performance early on, he's certainly fallen off hard. And he's sleeping now thanks to timezones so there's no getting more out of him about what he thinks seeing the flip will tell us.

I'm gonna focus on scummy cliffhanger posts for a few min.

Fecal's left us on an ambiguous note and won't be around due to holiday.

Marv's left us without his presence despite his promise for ample time before the lynch.

Eversince seems to have picked up the huffing glue, not even gonna touch that.

Stoic went MIA, joy. For someone so concerned about people(me) posting more than once a day he's not been around much more than that.

It's getting hard to keep any town reads around here. These last few pages of a flurry of activity trying to get my mislynch going are pretty staggering to say the least.


Yeah that whole lynch for information bit and easily getting on Moosy is why I'd lynch Onegu. I'm not sure what you were impressed by with him earlier, can you elaborate on that?

Also agree with the Fecal point though because I just posted that myself.

ES...yeah.

Every time I think of Stoic, I honestly don't know what he's doing and have to go revisit his filter to get an idea of it. That's a bad sign.


On October 13 2015 09:39 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 09:33 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Read P2/P3 of marv's filter. I liked the way he reasoned his reads together and his tone.

Also, it's completely different to say that I'm going onto OO to push a wagon off of marv than to say me going onto OO is pushing a wagon off of marv.

The reason I'd rather not lynch marv D1 is because he's respected as a townie player but really dislikes playing Mafia. So if he doesn't do anything, marv is likely Mafia but if he's town, it's a big mistake for Mafia to let him live which is why they'll probably kill him early.


I don't like any of the wagons. Moosy is right in that Marv is a highly respected town player. He hasn't done much but he isn't doing nothing. I don't like that Celestial isn't here, either, while voting Marv. =/

Moosy, you said its different to say you're going onto OO to push a wagon off of Marv than to say going onto OO is pushing a wagon off of Marv?? Typo or ?? because that's the same sentence twice.

I don't think OO will flip scum, even though I thought he could've been scum earlier. The switch to put himself into lynch lead isn't something scum trying to save himself would do.

Vivax, are you still around? Who here is actually opposed to a Stoic shenanny? I think the wagons are all town and that's why so many people aren't around. Scum has no reason to push any of these wagons hard if they're all town.


Totally self-serving here and it was originally Vivax and SL that pushed Stoic but I'm glad I caught onto it sort of on my own, too. I would've likely lynched Marv D2 if he continued playing the way he was playing, although I didn't really get a good read at all on Kels.

But for a trash player like me, I'm kinda proud of myself XD
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 13 2015 19:03 GMT
#1252
You're not a trash player and tbh the reason you were a lynch target in the first place was kinda bad.
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 13 2015 19:22 GMT
#1253
On October 13 2015 21:43 sicklucker wrote:
LOL FF WAS A VET. and he asked the town veg to shoot him . Seems like a valid strategy...

I thought it would be funny
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 13 2015 19:42 GMT
#1254
On October 14 2015 04:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You're not a trash player and tbh the reason you were a lynch target in the first place was kinda bad.


Ah well, I dont mind, it helped get a lot of reads on people and I ultimately didn't get lynched so yolo. That means a lot coming from you tho XD <3
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
October 13 2015 20:39 GMT
#1255
On October 14 2015 04:42 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2015 04:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You're not a trash player and tbh the reason you were a lynch target in the first place was kinda bad.


Ah well, I dont mind, it helped get a lot of reads on people and I ultimately didn't get lynched so yolo. That means a lot coming from you tho XD <3


ye it means more before he starts tunneling you for not thinking the same thoughts cause you're too "smart" not to agree

>>

<3???

-snickers and runs off-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 14 2015 01:26 GMT
#1256
You played the classic sicklucker bait position
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-14 02:47:20
October 14 2015 01:54 GMT
#1257
Bleh. My net comes back, I get super excited I can actually continue to play this game,then it ends up being over.
(Sorry, my giant leap of inactivity was really the junky free internet my apartment complex provides. It crashes all the time. I can't do a thing about it other than call to complain.)


Yeh, I thoroughly enjoyed myself this game. I do concede that I over-played my role play a little. At least I did a good job of it I think? Flustered southern with a odd of typin' preference was actually my header. Sorry to anyone who was seriously bothered by me doing it. But I knew it's what must be done when I got a a vanilla town role. It's immensely fun for starts.
It's easy to cover the fact I'm actually really terrible at findin' good reads, be so listless that no one can believe you have any better motive to talk other than the complete inability to not speak what's your mind. all the points I point out are valid (I think?). And if anyone actually got mafia fibes for somethin' I did please tell me because I want to improve.

I really liked your play Moosy. After I got over my early tunnel on you I think you did real good.

Overall I had a blast playing with everyone. I hope to be able to see you guys again soon!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 14 2015 10:21 GMT
#1258
I look forward to seeing you in another game, Eversince :>
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
October 14 2015 10:23 GMT
#1259
Oh this game is over... I was half expecting to get replaced in still.

Well GG guys.

+ Show Spoiler +
Actually super glad it ended and I didn't replace. I read the first 10 pages or so then couldn't be bothered to keep up.


Also I gotta hand it to SL, his play has evolved a lot since I last played with him.

We'll prob still shit fight if we end up playing together though ^.^
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 61 62 63
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 125
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3221
Bisu 2122
Soulkey 1062
EffOrt 521
Larva 392
Mini 379
ZerO 198
Dewaltoss 187
hero 97
Mind 77
[ Show more ]
sorry 63
Sharp 61
Shinee 48
Barracks 37
Bale 27
Trap 25
Terrorterran 21
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 19
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1253
XaKoH 429
420jenkins377
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m4321
pashabiceps846
Fnx 663
x6flipin437
edward24
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu422
Other Games
Grubby2436
Liquid`RaSZi1591
FrodaN662
XBOCT263
Livibee187
TKL 125
C9.Mang0120
QueenE87
RotterdaM41
Mew2King33
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 67
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3073
• TFBlade662
Other Games
• Shiphtur637
• WagamamaTV580
• imaqtpie361
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 19m
Patches Events
22h 19m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.