• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:39
CEST 12:39
KST 19:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10277 users

Student Mafia XV - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
October 13 2015 12:10 GMT
#1221
GG GJ Cele I hope you will do well in future games!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
October 13 2015 12:24 GMT
#1222
Wow that was insanely quick. GJ town with those shennanies!
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
October 13 2015 12:33 GMT
#1223
Read through the mafia QT.

Stoicism, honestly good attitude you had rolling scum in your first ever game here. Decent go from reading your filter, but you did seem to have trouble figuring out what to post at points (at least from your posting style) which is normal for a first time mafia player. It's something that will come with patience and time, though you mentioning this in the mafia QT:

Lets think about it differently so its more fun. We aren't the scum team. We are the TL Mafia police and its our job to lynch every shitty player in this game. We get our own private forum to accomplish this virtuous and amazing task.


...honestly did crack me up.

Give it another go. And as for the lack of Aussies, I know we have 1-2 lurking around. I'm sure you'll run into Breshke at some point. He's pretty cool.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 13 2015 12:41 GMT
#1224
On October 13 2015 21:00 -Celestial- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 12:55 sicklucker wrote:
This does not really have to be said but @celestial I would never ever bus a newbie in a newbie game unless they specifically asked me too


I was more thinking because he wasn't about at all for ages that's precisely what he might have done. "Something came up and I can't be about, can I get replaced? No? Just bus me."


Anyway that was kinda quick. GG. That brings me up to 3/3 wins, 3/3 survival which is nice.

Watch me get killed first and lose the next game I play. X-D


On the subject of a continuing game: I might have had a little bit of trouble coming around to a KSC lynch, but there's practically no way I was doing anything else D2 than demanding marv's head. Someone probably would have picked up on KSC at some point anyway and with so many people confirmed or almost confirmed the concede was probably the only realistic decision unless KSC wanted to make a long, drawn-out fight of it.


Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 20:13 rsoultin wrote:

also no. i was not smurfing a girl roleplaying a cowgirl @.@


Come on, rsoultin. You know you want to.

In fairness people were guessing smurf BEFORE the cowgirl thing went all the way down the rabbit hole. X-D


I submitted a cop check on ksn tho!

[image loading]
One time I get a power role I put myself in a spot where im the obv n1 kill nice!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 13 2015 12:43 GMT
#1225
LOL FF WAS A VET. and he asked the town veg to shoot him . Seems like a valid strategy...
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-13 12:46:20
October 13 2015 12:44 GMT
#1226
Celestial will roll mafia on his next game...and win (again)

#youhearditherefirst

<3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
October 13 2015 12:44 GMT
#1227
On October 13 2015 21:43 sicklucker wrote:
LOL FF WAS A VET. and he asked the town veg to shoot him . Seems like a valid strategy...


LOL
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 13 2015 12:46 GMT
#1228
On October 13 2015 19:00 boxerfred wrote:
What an awesome first game to co-host. GGs to everyone.

I hope _stoicism will play in more games. This one wasn't too great as a passion fuel tbh. MoosyDoosy, I really think you should limit your activity as town a bit, you're really spammy and not contributing too much. You do not have the strongest read/scumhunting yet (at one point, you solidly townread KelsierSC as well as marvellosity even) so I think your high grade of activity causes more fuss than help.


eh :/ I did think marv was scum actually but I really wanted a lynch on OO/Stoicism_ xP His meta was very similar to Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia but it's meta and I wasn't 100% sure of the read which is why I wanted to wait a night. kSC would have run off with me but that's the point of the other townies.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 13 2015 12:50 GMT
#1229
I would like to point out I made the lynch happen and my top 3 scum reads were the three mafia I made it very clear I was lynching marv and ksc next . And I was cop checking the 1 mafia that was not the godfather.

UNDERATED, HATERS!
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
October 13 2015 12:52 GMT
#1230
On October 13 2015 21:50 sicklucker wrote:
I would like to point out I made the lynch happen and my top 3 scum reads were the three mafia I made it very clear I was lynching marv and ksc next . And I was cop checking the 1 mafia that was not the godfather.

UNDERATED, HATERS!


And you managed to do it all whilst celebrating Thanksgiving. Probably wasted, that, too.
Pretty sure you'd have been N1ed.

<3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 13 2015 12:52 GMT
#1231
Also props to rayn my coach. <3 He gave me good advice. When I told him I was unsure about how to read marv he slapped me and told me to go back and read marv's filters from the last 2 games. :D And that's where I started thinking marv was Mafia.

rayn's advice about starting a wagon/counterwagon also made me go all crazy and try to make everyone consolidate on OO/Stoicism_/me.

I admit it was my b for tunneling a bit too hard on Shining but as rsoul says, it gave me a decent townread on him when I was actually scared of him from last game where I thought he was town when he was actually Mafia. Also my b for tunneling on ObviousOne at EoD. xP

Props to sicklucker bb for being town this game for once. Good work buddy.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 13 2015 12:53 GMT
#1232
Also, i really need to figure out how to read kSC and stop giving him free town reads geez.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 13 2015 12:54 GMT
#1233
I think my town roll rate reachs the high 30%'s with this run
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2015 13:01 GMT
#1234
On October 13 2015 21:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Also, i really need to figure out how to read kSC and stop giving him free town reads geez.

yeah i pretty confidently townread him a couple of times this year when he was mafia. although i wouldn't have this game, far too apathetic

really never got the whole Shining thing, it was obviously a totally different player to the previous game
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
October 13 2015 13:13 GMT
#1235
I haven't played with town sicklucker in ages.

Of course when I do, I mislynch him >_<
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
October 13 2015 14:43 GMT
#1236
On October 13 2015 21:52 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Also props to rayn my coach. <3 He gave me good advice. When I told him I was unsure about how to read marv he slapped me and told me to go back and read marv's filters from the last 2 games. :D And that's where I started thinking marv was Mafia.

rayn's advice about starting a wagon/counterwagon also made me go all crazy and try to make everyone consolidate on OO/Stoicism_/me.

I admit it was my b for tunneling a bit too hard on Shining but as rsoul says, it gave me a decent townread on him when I was actually scared of him from last game where I thought he was town when he was actually Mafia. Also my b for tunneling on ObviousOne at EoD. xP

Props to sicklucker bb for being town this game for once. Good work buddy.


lol

>> i didn't know rayn was your coach when i made that comment

promise

it's super amusing to me that he was though when you're making rayn-style tunnels
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 13 2015 14:48 GMT
#1237
eversince must have been artanis protegee
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 13 2015 14:58 GMT
#1238
On October 13 2015 23:48 Vivax wrote:
eversince must have been artanis protegee

I actually think HtS'
table for two on a tv tray
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 13 2015 15:01 GMT
#1239
So I voted for all the mafia and rayn prototype? Sounds good to me.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 13 2015 15:02 GMT
#1240
Also, Vivax, what the hell?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 10687
StarCastTV_EN310
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
Lowko62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11305
Bisu 3090
Jaedong 2784
EffOrt 1050
Horang2 375
ZerO 340
Larva 260
Zeus 230
Pusan 229
actioN 146
[ Show more ]
Mind 127
Hyun 124
Barracks 85
ggaemo 75
Bale 45
Killer 44
scan(afreeca) 43
Sharp 39
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 25
Sacsri 23
Shinee 23
Hm[arnc] 22
Terrorterran 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
febbydoto75
League of Legends
JimRising 349
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1702
byalli279
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
ceh9657
crisheroes213
Sick181
Pyrionflax156
dupreeh104
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 159
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV301
• lizZardDota2295
League of Legends
• Jankos1063
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
21m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 21m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.