• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:38
CEST 07:38
KST 14:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5817 users

Student Mafia XV - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 19:51 GMT
#301
On October 11 2015 04:48 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2015 04:31 KelsierSC wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:29 Vivax wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:28 KelsierSC wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:26 Eversince wrote:
Mmk.

Sure, tell me your thoughts on everyone.



wow, I liked you and obvious

moosy and vivax i didn't like

is that enough? i can't give more.


The apathy is strong in this one


just an initial feeling.

worst case scenario i'm wrong and you are town?

fuck i dont care


Really?


let's just wait at this point and let things develop i'll check back in like...15 hours and give some more thoughts
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 19:54 GMT
#304
On October 11 2015 04:52 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2015 04:51 KelsierSC wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:48 Eversince wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:31 KelsierSC wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:29 Vivax wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:28 KelsierSC wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:26 Eversince wrote:
Mmk.

Sure, tell me your thoughts on everyone.



wow, I liked you and obvious

moosy and vivax i didn't like

is that enough? i can't give more.


The apathy is strong in this one


just an initial feeling.

worst case scenario i'm wrong and you are town?

fuck i dont care


Really?


let's just wait at this point and let things develop i'll check back in like...15 hours and give some more thoughts


Wow. I hope you get shot in the night or burnt.


nah nah nah

you need to calm the fuck down or i'm guna bust a cap in yo ass
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 19:55 GMT
#305
On October 11 2015 04:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2015 04:48 KelsierSC wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:47 MoosyDoosy wrote:
kSC, Vivax, and Kels all look town for now.


so town i'm town twice

0pps, kSC, Vivax, and Onegu*. Sorry bb ): You're important to me but not that important.

Mixture of tone and other things. kSC for being right in that there was some unnecessarily serious reading into some posts, Vivax for behaving like a dick, and Onegu for good tone read earlier that was in line with my own thoughts.


alright fuck it then

## vote Gumdrop
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 19:58 GMT
#308
On October 11 2015 04:56 Eversince wrote:
Sorry, that was a bit overboard.
I apologize for my previous comment. I was gettin' a bit to into the game.
I got rowdy and insulted you personally Kels. That is not ok. I'm sorry.)

{obviously the post should not effect the people in the game. I made it in this context to not deshelve the game.}


i've been called a lot worse for a lot less it's alright man

i'm saying

i have basic reads for like 4 pages into a slow game but it can't be much more than that but we got dialogue now, so things will happen
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 19:58 GMT
#309
On October 11 2015 04:57 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Kels do you know how to read this ObviousOne dude?


no he just made some posts that felt off.

is there a magic formula that I should not care about?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 20:01 GMT
#312
On October 11 2015 05:00 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2015 04:58 KelsierSC wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:57 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Kels do you know how to read this ObviousOne dude?


no he just made some posts that felt off.

is there a magic formula that I should not care about?

No, he just said he was an older player so I was wondering if you knew him since I'm relatively new myself

hm...


i think i've played with him before, but I don't rememeber

he's ok i suppose, like i don't really like his posting but i'm not guna wide eyed over it.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 20:04 GMT
#316
On October 11 2015 05:01 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2015 05:00 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:58 KelsierSC wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:57 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Kels do you know how to read this ObviousOne dude?


no he just made some posts that felt off.

is there a magic formula that I should not care about?

No, he just said he was an older player so I was wondering if you knew him since I'm relatively new myself

hm...


i think i've played with him before, but I don't rememeber

he's ok i suppose, like i don't really like his posting but i'm not guna wide eyed over it.


ok last time we played he got caught early and afk'd till the vote so it doesn't really matter

unless you want to "pressure vote" which always works.

but no.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 20:14 GMT
#324
rsoul would never smurf

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 20:20 GMT
#331
On October 11 2015 05:19 Eversince wrote:
Also, who the beneficial convincing spire of a lump is Rsoul?!


A sexy beast who you will never understand
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 20:22 GMT
#332
On October 11 2015 05:19 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2015 05:19 Vivax wrote:
Marv's barber doesn't just do the head you know

Let's stop right there.


yeh game got weird
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 20:24 GMT
#334
i'm feeling generous so i might answer questions without being horrible.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 20:31 GMT
#336
On October 11 2015 05:26 Eversince wrote:
Whoo! Gimme a hint of your top mafia candidates. And reasons if you would!


[image loading]

That isn't really a question, but I'll answer it anyway

For me it's moosy and gummy and I apologise but I can't give you more than it feels off. so they made a few posts that don't feel good. but I want to let things develop for an explanation let's go deeper.

for moosy

On October 11 2015 00:20 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Hi people.

I actually kind of agree with sentiment that we need a lot less spam so I'll work on it. I know I've been a problem in the past so hopefully I won't be terrible this game. It's quite a problem though as I've promised to post Part 2 of my analysis of Crime & Punishment but now I feel like I can't post it in this game. ):

Also, as a note, I realized that no emoji will show up if you do the reverse like I did above. It was actually pretty mind blowing when I found out as it works on a bunch of other sites and gets rid of the annoying little faces. Just a bit of a pet peeve.

Also, while I'm at it, I may as well state that I currently don't like either of ObviousOne or Stoicism_. ObviousOne for obvious reasons that he's giving excuses for not posting much and Stoicism_ for taking Obvious's sarcastic post a bit too personally.


like only two people spoke, posts dont feel mafia but apparently mafia...fuck y'all

for gummy

see onegu.

On October 11 2015 03:16 Gumdrop wrote:
Hi, I apologize for popping in late. I was bogged down with school work.

I am here now though, so lets catch some scum.


yeh it's weak as shit but i read it and felt weird so he is bad


Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 20:48 GMT
#337
what no you guna close up on me

shit that aint right, give me that pussy now you guna take my shoes
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 20:49 GMT
#338
[image loading]
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 21:17 GMT
#352
On October 11 2015 06:00 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2015 03:16 Gumdrop wrote:
Hi, I apologize for popping in late. I was bogged down with school work.

I am here now though, so lets catch some scum.


I agreed this opening was scummy like who apologizes for being a few hours late? hell im 11 hours "late" NO FUCKS GIVEN scummy

eversince kinda hada bad reaction to to vivax angle shoot where he literately mmade it look like he shot him (that was dirty asfaik)

Show nested quote +
On October 11 2015 04:39 Eversince wrote:
Seriously I came a hair away from pming Blazing to say thanks for the game.
That was low. Lucky I checked the homepage to see who the host/ co-host were.


seems in too cheerful of a mood eversince what alignment did you want to play?

Onegu town ( still would prop lynch him tho)
Moosy town

Show nested quote +
On October 11 2015 04:19 KelsierSC wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:18 Eversince wrote:
To everyone in general. Hard to form opinions when people stop talking.


well, I feel reluctant to really jump in and call anyone mafia at this stage of the game I just agree with Onegu's interpretation of Gummywurmbearjellytot


since when? scummy


since i cohosted the worst town d1 of all time?

you played well though
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 21:20 GMT
#356
i'm playing chess and losing horribly so just post stuff and i'll just win the rook endgame.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 11 2015 08:16 GMT
#488
I sort of quit drinking and then relapsed yesterday. I was quite hammered. anyway I'm going to catch up and post some thoughts.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 11 2015 11:20 GMT
#498
Looking through the vivax & SL interactions I would agree that vivax has made posts of low quality. For example calling SL drunk based on pretty much nothing. His logic of SL "not reading the thread" was also inadequate and was a very weak line of reasoning

On October 11 2015 07:02 Vivax wrote:
I lol'd when SL said I was negative.

Like in his entry post he didn't even properly read the thread, obviously he's either going to be drunk or mafia. Or both.


On October 11 2015 07:37 Vivax wrote:
You called the girl a guy to start with


Despite VIvax being scummy I still didn't like this post from ff,

On October 11 2015 07:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2015 07:46 Vivax wrote:
On October 11 2015 07:44 sicklucker wrote:
w/e fighting with vivax is pointless because hes one of the dumbest players and the easiest to catch as mafia after day 1


well you are bad then cause I'm mafia

I mean...

##vote vivax


I'm sure ff is smart enough to know mafia doesn't claim mafia and so voting him for this seems strange.

however I do like his critique of OO's list post so I'm rather undecided at this point.

I like celestial's posting and his list and reasoning is pretty good. especially when you compare it to OO's list which I agree was very poor.

I think gumdrop is mafia, he still hasn't returned to the thread which is a bad sign. probably vivax & OO would be my second choice.

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 11 2015 18:54 GMT
#544
On October 12 2015 01:48 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2015 17:21 Onegu wrote:
On October 11 2015 10:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 11 2015 10:31 -Celestial- wrote:
On October 11 2015 10:08 ObviousOne wrote:

Celestial: voting the AWOL guy. Has a big paragraph by my name that could have just said NAI. [association based on unflipped players ahead has KSC, the other guy I find scummy, in his leaning town list. Potential lynch candidate.


Er...you might want to check again. I've not actually voted for anyone yet. I got scumfeel on Gumdrop, Vivax and marvellosity but no vote.

Please don't lie.

Good eye, I didn't fact check any of the list as it felt very half-assed.

##unvote
##vote ObviousOne



Why does scum OO lie about that though. Unless your point is being he is just making shit up, but from the rest of his post I don't get that sense.

Celestial is looking townie for that huge post but why it has KSC as more town than myself I will never know.

I don't like moosy right now, his jump on gumdrop felt really opportunistic to me.

I still don't like gumdrops entrance at all, and KSC follow up vote was fine for pressure but when mossy jumped on it it just felt wrong to me.

Marv has until 24 hours to impress me before my vote goes on him for being lazy which is something town marv wouldn't do in a newbie game.

Also @celestial didn't we just play in a game and I claimed VT and we went through the same thing.


Scum OO tries very hard to be accurate as possible so there's no blowback early. I was in a rush to get around to watching a backlog of TV episodes so one "mistake" which relates to looking at things outside the context of the thread is the opposite of a scum tell for me.

In any case, Stoic is off my list for possible candidates for today.

I don't like excuses like "I was drunk" like if you can't just play when you're sober then you're mafia covering for your inactivity. KSC vote stays.

Agree that Marv's working his way to candidacy today.


I never actually made an excuse though so i'm not sure where you are pulling this from.

since my last post. Moosy has improved, I liked his response to onegu and his thoughts on OO. Feeling better about him.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 12 2015 10:30 GMT
#820
quite a lot to read and I don't have much time for lunch.

I'll give some thoughts when I'm done with work.

Zerg for Life
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2218
GuemChi 659
Snow 161
Leta 129
Bale 34
Noble 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto24
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King191
Other Games
summit1g6668
WinterStarcraft358
C9.Mang0261
Sick136
ViBE93
Trikslyr30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick494
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2201
League of Legends
• Lourlo1360
• Stunt443
Other Games
• Shiphtur523
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 22m
Patches Events
10h 22m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.