• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:10
CEST 17:10
KST 00:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9504 users

Student Mafia XV

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 04 2015 13:01 GMT
#69
/in

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 05 2015 21:29 GMT
#72
i think VE /outed so he might need to be taken off the player list.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 07 2015 17:15 GMT
#130
so what is going on with this game

are we doing 9 players?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 08 2015 11:55 GMT
#146
If I roll scum it gives me an excuse to just leave my vote on a random person.

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 08 2015 15:03 GMT
#157
On October 08 2015 23:59 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2015 21:08 Rels wrote:
On October 08 2015 20:43 Half the Sky wrote:
On October 08 2015 17:06 LoneMeow wrote:
Was thinking of switching to playing instead of coaching, but 4am deadline? Maybe not.


Debated this too, but I absolutely cannot stay up until 2am, current work insanity aside.

who cares if you leave instruction before deadline (= come play; we'll do analysis, find scum, and let town vote them. I'm like super sure our casing style will be greatly enhanced if we're town together


I think with the people that BH missed and such I'm sure they are at, if not above, 13 anyhow.


we're somewhere between 5 and 19 players but no one knows for sure
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 08 2015 17:15 GMT
#168
/confirm
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 10:45 GMT
#209
meh i'm playing in a 2 week day phase, what's 14 hours extra

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 10:46 GMT
#210
anyway i'm town, probably check back in a few hours after D&D

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 19:15 GMT
#266
so just checked the game again. I haven't really seen that much except I agree with Onegu.

A lot of serious interpretation has been made that is rather unnecessary.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 19:17 GMT
#269
On October 11 2015 04:17 Eversince wrote:
Diverge!
I would love to know your thoughts!

is this directed to me?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 19:17 GMT
#270
On October 11 2015 04:17 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2015 04:15 KelsierSC wrote:
so just checked the game again. I haven't really seen that much except I agree with Onegu.

A lot of serious interpretation has been made that is rather unnecessary.

o/ Hi Kels! ur h0t


not true but thanks anyway
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 19:19 GMT
#272
On October 11 2015 04:18 Eversince wrote:
To everyone in general. Hard to form opinions when people stop talking.


well, I feel reluctant to really jump in and call anyone mafia at this stage of the game I just agree with Onegu's interpretation of Gummywurmbearjellytot
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 19:20 GMT
#275
On October 11 2015 04:19 Eversince wrote:
Ok, why?


because i'm bad...

I don't know really. I have feelings either way but those have often proved to be incorrect.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 19:23 GMT
#279
On October 11 2015 04:22 Eversince wrote:
Wells Kels, just uhm.. explain why you think he's scum. I assume you have a reason...
Just let the rest of us know why so we can decide on if you should lynch him.... or you. either way!


glowingsnail? I just didn't like his opening post I can't give more than that.

I can give you soft leans either way but it's nothing I would hang my hat on

you got a hat then dave?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 19:28 GMT
#282
On October 11 2015 04:26 Eversince wrote:
Mmk.

Sure, tell me your thoughts on everyone.



wow, I liked you and obvious

moosy and vivax i didn't like

is that enough? i can't give more.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 19:31 GMT
#286
On October 11 2015 04:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2015 04:28 KelsierSC wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:26 Eversince wrote:
Mmk.

Sure, tell me your thoughts on everyone.



wow, I liked you and obvious

moosy and vivax i didn't like

is that enough? i can't give more.


The apathy is strong in this one


just an initial feeling.

worst case scenario i'm wrong and you are town?

fuck i dont care
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 19:32 GMT
#288
On October 11 2015 04:30 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2015 04:28 KelsierSC wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:26 Eversince wrote:
Mmk.

Sure, tell me your thoughts on everyone.



wow, I liked you and obvious

moosy and vivax i didn't like

is that enough? i can't give more.


I believe in you friend!
I'll write up a post on everyone.
If I do will you promise me you will aswell?
Can't be a one sided affair after all =).


maybe in like 30 pages I can write up on everyone but for now it will look like dick

"moosy made this post that was sorta weird...so im not a fan" such insight mant detective inspector clause
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 19:38 GMT
#292
On October 11 2015 04:35 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2015 04:32 KelsierSC wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:30 Eversince wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:28 KelsierSC wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:26 Eversince wrote:
Mmk.

Sure, tell me your thoughts on everyone.



wow, I liked you and obvious

moosy and vivax i didn't like

is that enough? i can't give more.


I believe in you friend!
I'll write up a post on everyone.
If I do will you promise me you will aswell?
Can't be a one sided affair after all =).


maybe in like 30 pages I can write up on everyone but for now it will look like dick

"moosy made this post that was sorta weird...so im not a fan" such insight mant detective inspector clause


Seriously.... Mate just open word, or notepad if don't have it. Then say how you've come to the conclusions you have.


no
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 19:48 GMT
#296
On October 11 2015 04:40 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2015 04:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:35 Eversince wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:32 KelsierSC wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:30 Eversince wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:28 KelsierSC wrote:
On October 11 2015 04:26 Eversince wrote:
Mmk.

Sure, tell me your thoughts on everyone.



wow, I liked you and obvious

moosy and vivax i didn't like

is that enough? i can't give more.


I believe in you friend!
I'll write up a post on everyone.
If I do will you promise me you will aswell?
Can't be a one sided affair after all =).


maybe in like 30 pages I can write up on everyone but for now it will look like dick

"moosy made this post that was sorta weird...so im not a fan" such insight mant detective inspector clause


Seriously.... Mate just open word, or notepad if don't have it. Then say how you've come to the conclusions you have.


no


Fine.... but I'm still going to do it. I'll be depressed if you go into d2 thinkin' like this!


that isn't what I said at all, i just don't have anything like 6 hours into the game.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 10 2015 19:48 GMT
#298
On October 11 2015 04:47 MoosyDoosy wrote:
kSC, Vivax, and Kels all look town for now.


so town i'm town twice
Zerg for Life
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5210
Bisu 2988
Soulkey 1614
Jaedong 727
EffOrt 612
Horang2 587
Mini 557
Larva 384
ZerO 296
actioN 256
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 242
Mind 108
Dewaltoss 96
sorry 92
Sea.KH 88
Sharp 83
hero 73
Barracks 73
Shinee 73
Pusan 57
Snow 54
Hyun 42
Bale 41
ToSsGirL 28
Trap 20
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 15
Terrorterran 15
Rock 14
NaDa 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5294
qojqva2522
Dendi1353
420jenkins192
Counter-Strike
fl0m2565
x6flipin1293
Fnx 640
Other Games
hiko1090
Liquid`RaSZi775
B2W.Neo512
Lowko378
crisheroes296
DeMusliM264
Liquid`VortiX192
Livibee192
XBOCT189
QueenE103
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• mYiSmile132
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 46
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV634
League of Legends
• Nemesis3301
• TFBlade530
• Noizen125
Other Games
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 50m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.