• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:26
CEST 23:26
KST 06:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8160 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 94

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 170 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 17 2015 21:22 GMT
#1861
Koshi is unlikely that is. JAT could very well be mafia. He will argue it but he WAS really background-y early day 1
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 21:24 GMT
#1862
On September 18 2015 06:19 Palmar wrote:
I think geripts interpretation of rayn's play is wrong. I do think rayn pushed his reads and I don't think he hid behind my reads or Marc reads in any way.

Phone posting and won't make it before deadline.

Look for mafia in Scott, geript, JAT, Marv, Onegu (I'm still the only one even mentioning him) and ceph. I think the others are town although koshi has really fallen off.

I guess if JAT is mafia koshi is never mafia. He's unlikely though anyway.

How can you have a townread on SL and damdred? And I am not mafia that should be more than clear to you by now. I was basically spewed again tonight.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 21:24 GMT
#1863
On September 18 2015 06:22 Palmar wrote:
Koshi is unlikely that is. JAT could very well be mafia. He will argue it but he WAS really background-y early day 1

So what? You know that doesn't make me mafia.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 17 2015 21:25 GMT
#1864
On September 18 2015 06:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 06:19 Palmar wrote:
I think geripts interpretation of rayn's play is wrong. I do think rayn pushed his reads and I don't think he hid behind my reads or Marc reads in any way.

Phone posting and won't make it before deadline.

Look for mafia in Scott, geript, JAT, Marv, Onegu (I'm still the only one even mentioning him) and ceph. I think the others are town although koshi has really fallen off.

I guess if JAT is mafia koshi is never mafia. He's unlikely though anyway.

How can you have a townread on SL and damdred? And I am not mafia that should be more than clear to you by now. I was basically spewed again tonight.

How on earth were you spewed.

And I explained everything else tonight
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 21:26 GMT
#1865
On September 18 2015 06:25 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 06:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 06:19 Palmar wrote:
I think geripts interpretation of rayn's play is wrong. I do think rayn pushed his reads and I don't think he hid behind my reads or Marc reads in any way.

Phone posting and won't make it before deadline.

Look for mafia in Scott, geript, JAT, Marv, Onegu (I'm still the only one even mentioning him) and ceph. I think the others are town although koshi has really fallen off.

I guess if JAT is mafia koshi is never mafia. He's unlikely though anyway.

How can you have a townread on SL and damdred? And I am not mafia that should be more than clear to you by now. I was basically spewed again tonight.

How on earth were you spewed.

And I explained everything else tonight

Since rayn called me town everyone changed their mind about me and treated me as town. Even fucking damdred.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 17 2015 21:26 GMT
#1866
On September 18 2015 06:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 06:22 Palmar wrote:
Koshi is unlikely that is. JAT could very well be mafia. He will argue it but he WAS really background-y early day 1

So what? You know that doesn't make me mafia.

If I die and you are tow I have full faith in you defending yourself.

So no there are reasons to think you may be mafia and I'm pointing them out.

Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 21:28 GMT
#1867
On September 18 2015 06:26 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 06:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 06:22 Palmar wrote:
Koshi is unlikely that is. JAT could very well be mafia. He will argue it but he WAS really background-y early day 1

So what? You know that doesn't make me mafia.

If I die and you are tow I have full faith in you defending yourself.

So no there are reasons to think you may be mafia and I'm pointing them out.


There are no reasons and you aren't pointing any out either. It would be more important to say something about marv than me.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 17 2015 21:28 GMT
#1868
On September 17 2015 22:23 justanothertownie wrote:
I am caught up now and Damdred/Wile pushing the lynch away from Cephiro is really fucking scummy.


Are you saying i am aligned with cephiro? Because he really wanted to kill me I was his number one target. Wheres is the mafia motivation in saving him?
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 17 2015 21:29 GMT
#1869
in the event i die or it doesn't go through. i shot onegu.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 17 2015 21:30 GMT
#1870
On September 18 2015 06:28 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 06:26 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 06:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 06:22 Palmar wrote:
Koshi is unlikely that is. JAT could very well be mafia. He will argue it but he WAS really background-y early day 1

So what? You know that doesn't make me mafia.

If I die and you are tow I have full faith in you defending yourself.

So no there are reasons to think you may be mafia and I'm pointing them out.


There are no reasons and you aren't pointing any out either. It would be more important to say something about marv than me.

Read my exchange with him today. There are also reasons he could be mafia
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 21:30 GMT
#1871
On September 18 2015 06:28 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 22:23 justanothertownie wrote:
I am caught up now and Damdred/Wile pushing the lynch away from Cephiro is really fucking scummy.


Are you saying i am aligned with cephiro? Because he really wanted to kill me I was his number one target. Wheres is the mafia motivation in saving him?

He did not even vote you in the end. This is irrelevant and you of all people should really know that.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
September 17 2015 21:30 GMT
#1872
Day 2

[image loading]


Onegu and raynpelikoneet have been killed.

Voting ends in at 21:30 GMT (+00:00).
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 21:30 GMT
#1873
On September 18 2015 06:29 ritoky wrote:
in the event i die or it doesn't go through. i shot onegu.

Good.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 17 2015 21:31 GMT
#1874
bleh, not knowing his alignment is shit though....rayn is conf town.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 21:32 GMT
#1875
Well, that's annoying.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 17 2015 21:32 GMT
#1876
On September 18 2015 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 06:28 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On September 17 2015 22:23 justanothertownie wrote:
I am caught up now and Damdred/Wile pushing the lynch away from Cephiro is really fucking scummy.


Are you saying i am aligned with cephiro? Because he really wanted to kill me I was his number one target. Wheres is the mafia motivation in saving him?

He did not even vote you in the end. This is irrelevant and you of all people should really know that.


He literately refused to unvote me untill 10 minutes till eod hoping being went on me. Only then he decided to vote you over mosy
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 21:33 GMT
#1877
On September 18 2015 06:32 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 06:28 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On September 17 2015 22:23 justanothertownie wrote:
I am caught up now and Damdred/Wile pushing the lynch away from Cephiro is really fucking scummy.


Are you saying i am aligned with cephiro? Because he really wanted to kill me I was his number one target. Wheres is the mafia motivation in saving him?

He did not even vote you in the end. This is irrelevant and you of all people should really know that.


He literately refused to unvote me untill 10 minutes till eod hoping being went on me. Only then he decided to vote you over mosy

I fail to see how this makes it impossible for you 2 to be mafia together. Especially if Moosy and me are the wagons besides him.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 17 2015 21:34 GMT
#1878
should i have held that shot? i kinda felt like i might have softed too hard and was gonna die tho
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 17 2015 21:34 GMT
#1879
Good shot ritoky.
Computer says mafia
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 17 2015 21:35 GMT
#1880
So you cant say he did not try to vote me. Because he did he made it his only goal dispite me trying to save him. He only unvoted me for self preservation and because I only had one vote. This is something everyone does or should do
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 242
SteadfastSC 148
Nina 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2294
910 61
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD54
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1040
Other Games
summit1g5977
Grubby2295
shahzam584
C9.Mang0184
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 67
• Hupsaiya 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 36
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21240
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur241
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 34m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 34m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.