• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:09
CEST 17:09
KST 00:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9549 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 93

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 170 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 18:01 GMT
#1841
On September 18 2015 02:49 Damdred wrote:
Yep you only calling me mafia you are either mafia or dumb. Maybe a mixture idk yet.

Its hypocritical to say damdred is hugely wrong on all his reads if I'm only wrong on one read which is on you supposedly.

You didn't do anything towny d1 and a lot of the people you town read actually agreed with a lot of what I said. SO OH WELL.


You did not say anything about me so this is impossible btw.
Sure, other people mafia read me. But rayn at least gave reasons and tried to figure me out. Koshi is excused for being Koshi. What is your excuse for not caring at all about anything I said while pushing for my lynch? Idiocy or mafia alignment?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 18:08 GMT
#1842
I really don't get why anyone thinks I can be mafia. But Marv/Palmar don't understand why I think rayn is mafia so... idk. Going to relax for a bit w/ league then be back later.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 17 2015 18:13 GMT
#1843
Best chance to lynch me. I won't be here until Sunday probably so GL on that.

And I said plenty about you, rayn agreed with some of it. Palmar agreed with a good portion etc.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 18:13 GMT
#1844
On September 18 2015 03:08 geript wrote:
I really don't get why anyone thinks I can be mafia. But Marv/Palmar don't understand why I think rayn is mafia so... idk. Going to relax for a bit w/ league then be back later.

I don't really get how you can read rayn mafia while townreading marv at the same time. There is no world where rayn gets lynched before marv.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 18:14 GMT
#1845
On September 18 2015 03:13 Damdred wrote:
Best chance to lynch me. I won't be here until Sunday probably so GL on that.

And I said plenty about you, rayn agreed with some of it. Palmar agreed with a good portion etc.

bla bla bla
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 17 2015 18:15 GMT
#1846
Your just mad that I'm right
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 18:17 GMT
#1847
On September 18 2015 03:15 Damdred wrote:
Your just mad that I'm right

Yeah, that has to be it. If you are town stop the emo act and do something useful for a change. I will even let you do your thing without interfering.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 17 2015 18:27 GMT
#1848
I need to catch scott in the thread. I have to ask him a question and he can't have time to think about it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 17 2015 18:29 GMT
#1849
On September 18 2015 03:08 geript wrote:
I really don't get why anyone thinks I can be mafia. But Marv/Palmar don't understand why I think rayn is mafia so... idk. Going to relax for a bit w/ league then be back later.

Comment on why my analysis of rayn is wrong.
Computer says mafia
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 18:46 GMT
#1850
On September 18 2015 03:29 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 03:08 geript wrote:
I really don't get why anyone thinks I can be mafia. But Marv/Palmar don't understand why I think rayn is mafia so... idk. Going to relax for a bit w/ league then be back later.

Comment on why my analysis of rayn is wrong.

Because mine is right
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 18:47 GMT
#1851
tbh i don't remember yours of the top of my head, but marv bascially explains why mine is right but for whatever reason reads him town. dnu
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 17 2015 18:54 GMT
#1852
Nope not doing anything in this thread until Sunday probably.

I'll quote the read for palmar though
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 17 2015 19:04 GMT
#1853
On September 18 2015 03:46 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 03:29 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 03:08 geript wrote:
I really don't get why anyone thinks I can be mafia. But Marv/Palmar don't understand why I think rayn is mafia so... idk. Going to relax for a bit w/ league then be back later.

Comment on why my analysis of rayn is wrong.

Because mine is right

I don't care.

If you're town you should be trying to convince me to vote with you on rayn.

In order to do that you have to convince me that my reason for reading him town is wrong. So go back, I quoted it just this night. Read it and explain why I am wrong.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 17 2015 19:04 GMT
#1854
Like this is mafia 101.

You can't say shit, and then not try to convince people you are right.
Computer says mafia
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 17 2015 19:12 GMT
#1855
On September 18 2015 02:10 scott31337 wrote:
So I still have a lot of reading to do in the thread - but I'm caught up from night 1 till now- (still have pages 20-70? to do) but let me at least post my thoughts - another swamped day of shit breaking - I was able to break free for a few to write this up.

Palmar - normal townie Palmar from what I've seen so far

raynpelikoneet - normal town rayn - posts his thoughts - goes after his scum he believes in (although wrong on MD)

ritoky-townlean, getting information, asking related questions

justanothertownie - he was gone for a bit, and looked worse day 1 - and I was thinking Moosy was townier at the time. but his night 1 has impressed me, although he's got that normal JAT chip on the shoulder-townlean

Damdred-I'm thinking he's town, but has a lot of "not sure idk etc" - ?

Koshi-feels like town Koshi - I welcome your return.

marvellosity - just seems off, but I'm not sure how - others can read him better then I - null for now

geript-another one who just seems off - quite a few reads are opposite of where I am right now - lower null

Wile E. Coyote - Probably sicklucker for what JAT said, and SL never uses caps/looks like his style of writing. Defends Ceph - looks like he's trying to survive and not scumhunt - scumlearn

Cephiro - survival seems to be his agenda, not finding scum - scumlean


these are kinda LHF and thread sentiment reads; they are also kinda meh and unoriginal.

can you explain the marv one?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 17 2015 19:24 GMT
#1856
actually this is now the second time geript throws out a random read (the first one was me yesterday) that has two problems with it.

a) it's probably wrong
b) he doesn't push it at all.

Also, geript still hasn't seen fit to respond to my point about his rage post (or apologize about it, to my knowledge). So yeah

geript is mafia.
Computer says mafia
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 19:26 GMT
#1857
On September 17 2015 23:15 Palmar wrote:
I still think rayn is town. here's my reason:

Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 20:28 Palmar wrote:
For the uninitiated.

This is rayn's absolute forte as town. Both the pushes he has made so far (jat/geript) are based on spotting something that is inconsistent or not sensible and attacking it. This is literally how he finds mafia every time he does so. This is the most rayn thing in the universe.

I even have an IRC log between rayn marv and I where we're discussing exactly this. I have no faith rayn can be faking this.


On top of that. He got his lynch on moosy and he was wrong, but mafia rayn would never try to lynch someone like that. Like I think that is out of rayn's mafia range.

Mafia rayn: I'm going to explain very clearly why he's mafia so I can point to that when I'm wrong
Town rayn: Just trust me, he's mafia. I'm so convinced he's one that I'm not gonna worry about what happens if I'm wrong

That's sort of the short version of it.

I'm going to presume you me this read. I'm honestly not sure what to argue with here than, Yes, he can do that as mafia. Like rayn and I think very similarly as mafia. We both try to emulate our town play.

To give an example, a week ago or so on voice, we were playing I'm a cop you idiot. Rayn was mafia with Yamato. Rayn claimed a green check on cephiro IIRC and SL I think it was claimed a red on Rayn. I was pretty sure Rayn was mafia. He pushed SL as mafia but there were a few reasons why Rayn was the obvious mafia in the pair. 1. Because he wasn't sure on my alignment. 2. Because he didn't want to sleep in a 4v2 scenario which provides more info overall. 3. Because his focus was on why he's town. Eventually, he got Cake to trust him.

It's similar here. His focus isn't on finding why I'm mafia. Can you think of a reason why he's called me mafia other than "I don't recognize Rayn as town"? When does town rayn not stretch and contort in order to get people to sheep him? Seriously??? Yes, town!Rayn will rant and rave about people being bad, palying stupid, but he will also do his damnedest to make sure that people 100% understand why he's fucking reading people as scum so that the wagon can't in any way be moved off of his target. Where is town!Rayn preventing notMoosy from being lynched because Moosy is 1000% mafia?

Rayn as a town player is a bully and an asshole and completely full of himself; he's also usually right. And I like and accept all those aspects of him. But he's not doing that here. He's not done that here. He's not burying who he thinks is scum. He's not trying to make it clear WHY I'm mafia or why Damdred is mafia or WHY Moosy was mafia. When in the fuck does town rayn do that? He wants his lynches. He will do anything to get his lynches from begging and pleading to arguing to bullying, etc.

Those things... aren't in this game. What we see in this game is Rayn affirming himself as town. He's hiding behind Marv's read. He's hiding behind your read. He's not actively pushing why you should lynch his targets. So basically, your read is bad.

Now if you ahve another read on Rayn you'd like me to tear a new asshole in, I'm game.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 19:26 GMT
#1858
On September 18 2015 04:24 Palmar wrote:
actually this is now the second time geript throws out a random read (the first one was me yesterday) that has two problems with it.

a) it's probably wrong
b) he doesn't push it at all.

Also, geript still hasn't seen fit to respond to my point about his rage post (or apologize about it, to my knowledge). So yeah

geript is mafia.

1. It's hard to respond when I'm playing league
2. I have pushed it I will push it.
3. Not mafia, not now, not ever
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 20:28 GMT
#1859
It's really weird playing in 2 games at the same time. Especially when the hosts/cohosts of the other game are playing this game. Just feels like it's really easy to wifom yourself a bunch of different ways with it. I don't think I'll do this again.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 17 2015 21:19 GMT
#1860
I think geripts interpretation of rayn's play is wrong. I do think rayn pushed his reads and I don't think he hid behind my reads or Marc reads in any way.

Phone posting and won't make it before deadline.

Look for mafia in Scott, geript, JAT, Marv, Onegu (I'm still the only one even mentioning him) and ceph. I think the others are town although koshi has really fallen off.

I guess if JAT is mafia koshi is never mafia. He's unlikely though anyway.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5210
Bisu 2988
Soulkey 1614
Jaedong 727
EffOrt 612
Horang2 587
Mini 557
Larva 384
ZerO 296
actioN 256
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 242
Yoon 143
Mind 108
sorry 92
Sea.KH 88
Sharp 83
Dewaltoss 81
hero 73
Barracks 73
Shinee 73
Pusan 57
Snow 54
Hyun 42
Bale 41
ToSsGirL 28
Trap 20
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 15
Terrorterran 15
Rock 14
NaDa 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5686
qojqva2556
Dendi1194
420jenkins182
Counter-Strike
fl0m2369
Fnx 630
x6flipin231
Other Games
hiko948
Liquid`RaSZi842
B2W.Neo520
Lowko366
crisheroes299
DeMusliM280
XBOCT192
Livibee192
Liquid`VortiX187
QueenE98
Mew2King45
ZerO(Twitch)24
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 48
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV702
League of Legends
• Nemesis3145
• TFBlade548
• Noizen131
Other Games
• Shiphtur308
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 51m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.