• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:08
CEST 17:08
KST 00:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9471 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 170 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 14 2015 22:08 GMT
#161
On September 15 2015 07:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 07:01 geript wrote:
I think i want to lynch damdred and palmer. Make it so people.

elaborate please.

Since I'll be busy tomorrow and wednesday with an Interview I should get and ACLS, I might as well explain now. PalmAr becvause he feels all wrong; he's actually taking the game seriously which is a first in a million games (fyi those games he was town). Damdred because bad reads.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2015 22:08 GMT
#162
On September 15 2015 07:07 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 07:06 geript wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:01 geript wrote:
I think i want to lynch damdred and palmer. Make it so people.

Correction. I know I want to lynch palmAr. I think I want to lynch Damdred.

you're a moron

[image loading]
I had a good night of sleep.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 14 2015 22:08 GMT
#163
To be honest, I don't understand why anyone would peg that as "overreacting", but maybe I'm trying to take this game too seriously for someone who hasn't played in a while. Regardless, I'm going to continue addressing things pointed at me while I'm around and have the time to do so. I see no reason not to, unless it becomes blatantly obvious that someone is stirring shit up for the sake of spamming the thread.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 22:09 GMT
#164
Cephiro taking this too seriously.

-shrugs-

mafia lean?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 14 2015 22:09 GMT
#165
On September 15 2015 07:08 Cephiro wrote:
To be honest, I don't understand why anyone would peg that as "overreacting", but maybe I'm trying to take this game too seriously for someone who hasn't played in a while. Regardless, I'm going to continue addressing things pointed at me while I'm around and have the time to do so. I see no reason not to, unless it becomes blatantly obvious that someone is stirring shit up for the sake of spamming the thread.

It was 100% unabashed overreacting. But I don't think it makes you mafia.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 14 2015 22:09 GMT
#166
I agree his reads are bad except for the read on Koshi but it doesn't make him scum the slightest.

Palmar playign the game is not alignment indicative.
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 14 2015 22:10 GMT
#167
This is my way of hedging palmar! If you flip mafia I want some kind of amazing cred!

But really I do think palmar might be town. So there's that I just like getting reactions from him.

Ceph I think looks good from interactions and I don't think koshi looks scummy either.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 14 2015 22:10 GMT
#168
Well your read on Moosy is terrible.
I agree with other reads.
table for two on a tv tray
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 14 2015 22:11 GMT
#169
On September 15 2015 07:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 07:07 Palmar wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:06 geript wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:01 geript wrote:
I think i want to lynch damdred and palmer. Make it so people.

Correction. I know I want to lynch palmAr. I think I want to lynch Damdred.

you're a moron

[image loading]


the gif game is strong in this one.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 22:11 GMT
#170
On September 15 2015 07:08 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 07:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:01 geript wrote:
I think i want to lynch damdred and palmer. Make it so people.

elaborate please.

Since I'll be busy tomorrow and wednesday with an Interview I should get and ACLS, I might as well explain now. PalmAr becvause he feels all wrong; he's actually taking the game seriously which is a first in a million games (fyi those games he was town). Damdred because bad reads.

Also, Damdred has different ways of getting reads than you. I actually fairly agreed with his.

(ALERT: TOTALLY NOT POCKETING DAMDRED)
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2015 22:11 GMT
#171
@Wile E. Coyote
I am thinking about making some Vanilla Pudding. Want some? It's hot and yummy.
I had a good night of sleep.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 22:11 GMT
#172
On September 15 2015 07:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well your read on Moosy is terrible.
I agree with other reads.

I like this post.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 14 2015 22:12 GMT
#173
On September 15 2015 07:08 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 07:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:01 geript wrote:
I think i want to lynch damdred and palmer. Make it so people.

elaborate please.

Since I'll be busy tomorrow and wednesday with an Interview I should get and ACLS, I might as well explain now. PalmAr becvause he feels all wrong; he's actually taking the game seriously which is a first in a million games (fyi those games he was town). Damdred because bad reads.

That's a bullshit reason.

At the time you formed that read on me, I hadn't made even a single post that could be considered an actual serious post.
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 14 2015 22:12 GMT
#174
On September 15 2015 07:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well your read on Moosy is terrible.
I agree with other reads.


I like my other reads besides moosey I think, the others I'm decently confident in
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 14 2015 22:12 GMT
#175
lol did marv roll scum?
table for two on a tv tray
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 14 2015 22:13 GMT
#176
@cephiro, if you had to work in the military or the theater, which would you work at?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2015 22:13 GMT
#177
Damdred town for flipping his read because rayn told him.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 14 2015 22:13 GMT
#178
On September 15 2015 07:13 Koshi wrote:
Damdred town for flipping his read because rayn told him.

ahahaha ^^
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2015 22:13 GMT
#179
On September 15 2015 07:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol did marv roll scum?

You magnificent bastard.
##unvote
##vote marv
I had a good night of sleep.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 14 2015 22:14 GMT
#180
On September 15 2015 07:13 ritoky wrote:
@cephiro, if you had to work in the military or the theater, which would you work at?


@Military, because I'm a reserve officer.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5210
Bisu 2988
Soulkey 1614
Jaedong 727
EffOrt 612
Horang2 587
Mini 557
Larva 384
ZerO 296
actioN 256
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 242
Yoon 143
Mind 108
sorry 92
Sea.KH 88
Sharp 83
Dewaltoss 81
hero 73
Barracks 73
Shinee 73
Pusan 57
Snow 54
Hyun 42
Bale 41
ToSsGirL 28
Trap 20
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 15
Terrorterran 15
Rock 14
NaDa 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5686
qojqva2556
Dendi1194
420jenkins182
Counter-Strike
fl0m2369
Fnx 630
x6flipin231
Other Games
hiko948
Liquid`RaSZi842
B2W.Neo520
Lowko366
crisheroes299
DeMusliM280
XBOCT192
Livibee192
Liquid`VortiX187
QueenE98
Mew2King45
ZerO(Twitch)24
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 48
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV702
League of Legends
• Nemesis3145
• TFBlade548
• Noizen131
Other Games
• Shiphtur308
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 52m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.