• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:54
CEST 09:54
KST 16:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8241 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 170 Next
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 14 2015 21:46 GMT
#121
I really hope claiming vt is not a thing here because that would be unfortunate
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 14 2015 21:47 GMT
#122
On September 15 2015 06:46 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I really hope claiming vt is not a thing here because that would be unfortunate

whose smurf are you? is that something everyone knows? or are you an actual secret smurf?
Computer says mafia
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 21:47 GMT
#123
On September 15 2015 06:46 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I really hope claiming vt is not a thing here because that would be unfortunate

unfortunately it's very true. i've gotten vt every other time besides my first game on this site when i pulled a doctor. i was hoping to pull mafia for once or something but no luck.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 14 2015 21:48 GMT
#124
On September 15 2015 06:45 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 06:44 ritoky wrote:
On September 15 2015 06:42 Palmar wrote:
On September 15 2015 06:41 ritoky wrote:
On September 15 2015 06:36 Palmar wrote:
guys I didn't get a role pm, what do?


Step 1: Buy a duck.
Step 2: Buy 3 lbs of cream cheese.
Step 3: ?????????????
Step 4: Profit.

I don't believe in ducks.


[image loading]

[image loading]


[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 14 2015 21:48 GMT
#125
Keep it up people I'm sorta getting some prelim leans on people the day is going to be good
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2015 21:48 GMT
#126
Moosy is probably town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 14 2015 21:49 GMT
#127
Let's just make today's lynch pool consist of everyone who claims VT.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2015 21:49 GMT
#128
Cephiro mafia lean
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2015 21:50 GMT
#129
##vote Cephiro
I feel quite strong about this already.
I had a good night of sleep.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 14 2015 21:50 GMT
#130
No one on tl mafia should know who I am but slam. I Have not played here much anyway but I know the site/rules/format etc.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 14 2015 21:50 GMT
#131
Town Lidt so far:
Ritoky
koshi

sorta leaning
moose
ceph

good good
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 14 2015 21:51 GMT
#132
On September 15 2015 06:47 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 06:46 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I really hope claiming vt is not a thing here because that would be unfortunate

unfortunately it's very true. i've gotten vt every other time besides my first game on this site when i pulled a doctor. i was hoping to pull mafia for once or something but no luck.

I was hoping for mafia to and I got it! yay!
Computer says mafia
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 14 2015 21:52 GMT
#133
On September 15 2015 06:50 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
No one on tl mafia should know who I am but slam. I Have not played here much anyway but I know the site/rules/format etc.


if you had to compare yourself to a duck or a wet blanket, which are you closer to?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 14 2015 21:52 GMT
#134
Logic: I don't want people to go around claiming VT -> I'm Mafia.

Brilliant scumhunting Koshi, I'd applaud you for that one if my other hand wasn't occupied by being in my face right now.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 14 2015 21:52 GMT
#135
On September 15 2015 06:50 Damdred wrote:
Town Lidt so far:
Ritoky
koshi

sorta leaning
moose
ceph

good good

It's kinda scummy you didn't include me.
Computer says mafia
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 14 2015 21:53 GMT
#136
I feel like a wet blanket right now because I have a bad cold and I think my blanket might even be wet.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 14 2015 21:53 GMT
#137
If you disagree and would prefer people to go around claiming VT, feel free to explain. I'd love to hear the reasoning for that.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2015 21:53 GMT
#138
No you are mafia. Will be easy to convince people.
I had a good night of sleep.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 14 2015 21:55 GMT
#139
On September 15 2015 06:52 Cephiro wrote:
Logic: I don't want people to go around claiming VT -> I'm Mafia.

Brilliant scumhunting Koshi, I'd applaud you for that one if my other hand wasn't occupied by being in my face right now.


naw mang it's cuzza dis stuff:

On September 15 2015 06:41 Cephiro wrote:
I feel super motivated to scumhunt after reading the intro, thus I shall.


if youz tryna be sersss then super awkward entrance, if youz tryna be sarcastic, then not funny. plus whinyness laterz
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 14 2015 21:55 GMT
#140
Nah, you're just going to make yourself lose all credibility if you don't provide any reasoning for your actions.

So far all you have is "Cephiro is mafia, thus it will be easy to convince everyone to vote for him."

Convincing as fuck, would vote myself if it was allowed. Is there a reason you're avoiding answering my question, or are you too bad to make something up that quickly?
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 629
Hyun 52
NotJumperer 37
Killer 34
Bale 33
scan(afreeca) 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto153
League of Legends
JimRising 488
Counter-Strike
ceh9546
edward60
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
summit1g8267
olofmeister794
Coldzera 702
Happy265
Sick157
NeuroSwarm100
ViBE20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick577
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2286
League of Legends
• Rush956
• Jankos824
• Stunt344
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 6m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 6m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 6m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.