• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:53
CEST 18:53
KST 01:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9158 users

TL Mafia LXXII: Gaiden 2 - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 01:55 GMT
#2822
On September 01 2015 10:53 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2015 10:50 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 01 2015 10:49 Trfel wrote:
On September 01 2015 09:41 Vivax wrote:
This game is really starting to get me mad cause we could have resolved this mason bullshit on last day and now instead we're stuck with Trfel and Palmar and Trfel keeps trying to push a mislynch on me and noone still is sure whether their claim is true.

Good to know you realize that I am in fact scumreading you.

Would you care to explain why my read is wrong?

do u want to understand why exactly u claimed mason like 10 min in the end of D2?
I already understand exactly why I claimed mason when I did. It would be pretty terrible for me to do something without having any reasoning behind it at all.

then plz enlighten me or i entertain the notion of vivax's blue claim.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 02:00 GMT
#2824
I will look at KSC's alignment. And then I will decide from there. But I'm pretty sure on my decision tree depending on his flip. And if things turn out as everyone is saying they will then...

...

well this game was fun.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 02:01 GMT
#2825
On September 01 2015 11:00 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2015 10:55 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 01 2015 10:53 Trfel wrote:
On September 01 2015 10:50 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 01 2015 10:49 Trfel wrote:
On September 01 2015 09:41 Vivax wrote:
This game is really starting to get me mad cause we could have resolved this mason bullshit on last day and now instead we're stuck with Trfel and Palmar and Trfel keeps trying to push a mislynch on me and noone still is sure whether their claim is true.

Good to know you realize that I am in fact scumreading you.

Would you care to explain why my read is wrong?

do u want to understand why exactly u claimed mason like 10 min in the end of D2?
I already understand exactly why I claimed mason when I did. It would be pretty terrible for me to do something without having any reasoning behind it at all.

then plz enlighten me or i entertain the notion of vivax's blue claim.
I strongly suggest you entertain both.

Show nested quote +
I think that I mostly believe Vivax's claim. I do think that it's balanced to have two minor roles and masons (limiting the number of shots allows this). Also, with the 14 player 2 kp Night 1 setup, there's a slightly reduced chance of hitting scum on the Day 1 lynch and a slightly increased chance of using investigative night actions against players who are dying Night 1, which helps to balance the game.


As for the events surrounding End of Day 2, all I have are real life excuses. With TL going down (combined with church and other things), I only had 45 minutes to read the thread before the deadline (as I stated the night before). I ended up being dragged into some board games and wasn't really able to read or follow the thread.

You can see this as I asked for a vote count (despite one already being posted in the voting thread). I only claimed mason when Palmar was the leading wagon, because if Palmar isn't being lynched, there is no need to claim. I did not expect people to actually want to lynch Palmar on a weekend, and I am capable of avoiding being lynched without a mason claim, so I did not want to claim earlier.

why did u encourage the hopeless lynch. last question.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 02:05 GMT
#2828
wow ok that explanation was a lot more lackluster than i thought
-shrugs-
ok
i might have questions tomorrow or something
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 02:09 GMT
#2831
On September 01 2015 11:08 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2015 11:02 Trfel wrote:
On September 01 2015 11:00 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I will look at KSC's alignment. And then I will decide from there. But I'm pretty sure on my decision tree depending on his flip. And if things turn out as everyone is saying they will then...

...

well this game was fun.
Why does KelsierSC's flip have any major implications? I would think that it would only really provide hints as to Mr. Cheesecake's alignment?

Plus, there is no chance at all that he is town here, so there is no reason to wait for the flip to continue playing the game.
Please answer my question.

srry im like half writing up a case during splegg lobby down times. but like yeah im writing it up.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 03:01 GMT
#2840
Man, call me tunneled but I just can't help but feel chills over Mr. CC.

Cheesycakes. What do you think of Trfel/Palmar vs Vivax situation. Which claim do you believe in right now.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 03:20 GMT
#2843
On September 01 2015 12:18 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2015 12:01 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Man, call me tunneled but I just can't help but feel chills over Mr. CC.

Cheesycakes. What do you think of Trfel/Palmar vs Vivax situation. Which claim do you believe in right now.


Is there any world where there is a 1-shot cop, mason pair, and tracker or w.e. vivax is?

That doesn't exactly answer my question.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 03:21 GMT
#2844
On September 01 2015 12:20 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I can actually see BH giving out a nerfed cop, veteran / tracker, and a mason pair. the 1 shot cop / vet / tracker aren't powerful roles. As long as vivax ain't a jk or some shit

This would yes, be something BlazingHand would willingly do.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 03:30 GMT
#2850
On September 01 2015 12:29 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I'm at the point where KSC is mafia for reasons stated prior. VE is mafia for giving no shits about the lynches because they were all on town and he hasn't done anything useful this game, just sat in the background sipping his coffee and stroking his beard while casually throwing his weight around my mislynch and calling me an enigma when his super scumread the previous night was Palmar. Then it's either JAT or moosy and it's gg

The game shouldn't be as easy as this.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 13:20 GMT
#2883
On September 01 2015 21:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Goddamn it, I forgot Moosy. The odds are a little worse than I thought but the procedure is the same. The masons will be not be touched as long as they lynch mafia.

Odds are still the same because I'm town.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 13:41 GMT
#2885
On September 01 2015 22:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Vivax visited JAT last night, so I'm gonna need to know WHICH blue you are claiming now Vivax.

o.O
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 13:58 GMT
#2889
On September 01 2015 22:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2015 22:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Vivax visited JAT last night, so I'm gonna need to know WHICH blue you are claiming now Vivax.

O.o
How does this make any sense? Unless Vivax is rb/rolecop I guess. Weird. Too many blues I guess.

Or Mafia.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 14:01 GMT
#2890
On September 01 2015 22:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm a 2-shot Tracker, on N1 I tracked Marv to decon which checked out when marv claimed and last night I tracked Vivax to JAT.

I tracked Marv because I figured on N1 when mafia had 2kp, that would be the night marv would be carrying KP if he were mafia, so I YOLO'd and checked him instead of someone I was suspicious of.

So now I'm at a crossroads. Vivax has claimed a blue role, and I have him visiting JAT and JAT not dying. So he could be a mafia role or a blue role, but he's something because he visited JAT.

I'm not sure where I stand with Kelsier. Last night I was about certain he was mafia, but today knowing what I know, I think I prefer a Palmar/Trfel lynch today based on the fact that A.) everyone seems perfectly fine with a Kelsier lynch (including mafia) and B.) 1-Shot Cop + 2-Shot Tracker + 2 masons seems super OP for town. I'm thinking the masons are fake, Vivax is some sort of protective role and we're instead dealing with 1-Shot Cop, 2-Shot Tracker, Jailer/Medic.

##Vote: Palmar

I actually read the fact that Mafia being perfectly fine with the Kelsier lynch as a sign that they gave up on his case and are trying to distance themselves as far away from him as possible now.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 14:29 GMT
#2896
All we need is ruXxar claiming a role tbh.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 14:37 GMT
#2902
I am inclined to trust VE's claim.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 14:40 GMT
#2905
I'm pretty bad at setup speculation tbh. I'll let u decide what to do and just sheep u JAT kk? I'll just be around to throw out tone reads and stuff.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 15:03 GMT
#2908
On September 01 2015 23:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Like if we lynch Vivax and he flips town then VE is confirmed town and the masons are very likely mafia. That's pretty good. If Vivax is mafia even better.

Vivax as mafia wouldn't confirm VE as mafia though, wouldn't it?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 21:41 GMT
#2972
sheeperino
##unvote
##vote Vivax
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 21:42 GMT
#2973
On September 02 2015 02:12 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 02:09 Trfel wrote:
On September 02 2015 02:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 02 2015 02:02 Trfel wrote:
On September 01 2015 21:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Today Palmar and Trfel need to find the mafia in there and I will sheep. They have at least a 50:50 chance of hitting randomly in the group of 4 (that's if deconduo was framed/is gf - if he is town then it is 75 %). If they do not manage to do this we have a problem and they suck.
Look, I'm considering the game most likely solved right now. You seem to disagree. I'd like to know why you are not convinced.

Look. Explain to me how it is solved or what's the point of this post.
I've already done so.

It's perfectly acceptable if you disagree, I'd just like to know why.

KelsierSC and deconduo
Vivax (plus Palmar's point, which is very good)

I suppose it's possible that VisceraEyes is also mafia, but I sort of don't think so. And either way, I see three mafia in a group of four people, so that basically means the game is solved. At worst, it's three mafia in five people if you include MoosyDoosy, so if town agrees to not lynch myself and Palmar in LYLO that's an auto-win. But just finding one town makes the game solved without that.

Yes, it is nice that you just repeated what I said. I don't see your problem. That's not a solved game though. If you are town Vivax is almost certainly mafia but we will still have to find the 2 between Moosy, KSC, VE and deconduo. Which like you said means we need to find 1 townie in there.

i be a townie btw.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 02 2015 18:30 GMT
#3007
On September 03 2015 03:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2015 03:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Look Vivax, it doesn't make much sense to do what VE did as mafia. You will be lynched.


It keeps Kelsier alive, so it MAKES sense. I'm either PGO or veteran and if Kelsier is the roleblocker they can kill me at night.

Bro what does this mean. Are you hard claiming here or not??
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 156
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21254
Leta 1145
Horang2 252
firebathero 170
Trap 152
Zeus 87
Hyun 68
soO 53
Bale 37
ToSsGirL 34
[ Show more ]
Rock 29
Aegong 22
scan(afreeca) 21
Noble 14
Bishop 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Dendi1332
qojqva835
420jenkins442
Counter-Strike
fl0m4266
Other Games
Beastyqt642
mouzStarbuck335
byalli256
KnowMe245
Hui .178
FrodaN152
Livibee97
QueenE72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick49
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 62
• 3DClanTV 50
• Hinosc 15
• Adnapsc2 13
• Response 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach95
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1803
Other Games
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 7m
Patches Events
22h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.