• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:35
CEST 17:35
KST 00:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8185 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 177

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 175 176 177 178 179 220 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2015 18:33 GMT
#3521
I know I would nuke if I had it. But I'm OK not nuking.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 18:35 GMT
#3522
On August 30 2015 03:33 Rels wrote:
I know I would nuke if I had it. But I'm OK not nuking.

Says the one who was OK with nuking FF and OK with lynching ritoky.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 18:39 GMT
#3523
ONEGU!!!!! Just tell me and I'll do it!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 29 2015 18:50 GMT
#3524
Day 4 Votecount

Chezinu (8): Rels, JudgeJudy, Damdred, ObiWanShinobi, ritoky, Chezinu, Fidei86, Damdred, Tictock, ObiWanShinobi, Chezinu
KelsierSC (1): geript, Chezinu
ritoky (0): Damdred, ObiWanShinobi, Tictock, Chezinu

Not Voting (1): KelsierSC

Day 4 ends in
Try TL Mafia!!!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2015 19:01 GMT
#3525
WAIT WAIT WAIT
BRESHKE NUKED CHEZINU D3
AND HE BEGGED FOR AN ANTI NUKE
HE EVEN POSTES ##ANTI NUKE AND IT DIDNT WORK

On August 25 2015 11:56 Breshke wrote:
Meh. I cant be bothered waiting for geripts answer or for obi to do this.

##Nuke:Chezinu

(im fairly sure it will actually work this time)

On August 25 2015 14:57 Onegu wrote:
Nuclear Launch Detected



[image loading]


A nuke is heading at Chezinu

On August 27 2015 04:53 Chezinu wrote:
##AntiNuke Chezinu

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2015 19:01 GMT
#3526
OK we have no reason to not nuke someone (KSC for me) since we know Chezinu doesn't have anti.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2015 19:02 GMT
#3527
Breshke's nuke was fake.
We know anti nuke works on fake nuke 'cause yamato antinuked LT's fake nuke on Chez D2.
So Chezinu typing ##AntiNuke Chezinu would destroy Breshke's fake nuke if he had an anti nuke.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2015 19:05 GMT
#3528
Let me repeat KSC's behaviour on N3.

He fakeclaimed a red check on LT, attacking the credibility of FF.
During N3 FF would check KSC.
During N3 FF was heavily considered to be a nuke target alongside Chezinu.
KSC would love for FF to check him if he's town! If FF says he's green KSC has a green check for him; if FF says he's red, FF is confirmed mafia once KSC is dead.
But KSC didn't rescind his claim until FF was dead.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2015 19:07 GMT
#3529
He could have rescinded his claim N3, which would mean two things:
- Chezinu (confirmed mafia) would be nuked 100%
- FF would get a check on KSC

Why didn't he do it as town ? No reason.

Why didn't he do it as mafia ?
- Chezinu had a chance to not be nuked
- FF had a chance to be nuked, so he wouldn't get a red check on KSC
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2015 19:08 GMT
#3530
Another thing: when KSC rescinded his claim start of D4, he started by saying he checked a dead person.
Why ? I think it's because he tried to back up Chezinu's story of checking dead yamato.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2015 19:08 GMT
#3531
Nuke KSC, end the game.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 19:10 GMT
#3532
hmm... maybe we should lynch KSC and nuke Chez..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 19:10 GMT
#3533
like you said, Chez doesn't have any antinukes or KP.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2015 19:11 GMT
#3534
OWS' nuke has 50% chance to be fake though.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 19:13 GMT
#3535
On August 30 2015 04:11 Rels wrote:
OWS' nuke has 50% chance to be fake though.

We can just shoot more nukes at Chez then. It doesn't matter, it has been confirmed that he has no antinukes or KP.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 19:14 GMT
#3536
On August 30 2015 04:13 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2015 04:11 Rels wrote:
OWS' nuke has 50% chance to be fake though.

We can just shoot more nukes at Chez then. It doesn't matter, it has been confirmed that he has no antinukes or KP.

!!!!!!

Watcher and tracker and watch/track me. I can prove I don't kill people!!!!

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 19:15 GMT
#3537
IM SOOO SORRY FOR TROLLING. I thought I was out of options to prove my innocence. I thought my death was the only way to help town at this point. But I just realized I can prove my innocents!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
August 29 2015 19:17 GMT
#3538
I don't really want to nuke anyone today.
I kind of wanted this to be dealt with last night so I didn't really have to think about chez anymore/listen to people talk about him.

I'm just going to reevaluate later.
Retired.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 19:18 GMT
#3539
On August 30 2015 04:17 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't really want to nuke anyone today.
I kind of wanted this to be dealt with last night so I didn't really have to think about chez anymore/listen to people talk about him.

I'm just going to reevaluate later.

You think you can stop people from talking about me by killing me?

+ Show Spoiler +
TROLOLOLOLOLO+ Show Spoiler +
OH BOY! My death with start some conversations alright! LOLOLOL
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2015 19:19 GMT
#3540
On August 30 2015 04:17 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't really want to nuke anyone today.
I kind of wanted this to be dealt with last night so I didn't really have to think about chez anymore/listen to people talk about him.

I'm just going to reevaluate later.

Chez is a dead man, don't talk about him.
Ksc is probably mafia, you should nuke him
Prev 1 175 176 177 178 179 220 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM487
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 52
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58454
Bisu 2973
Calm 1840
FanTaSy 1034
Stork 811
Rush 408
hero 374
firebathero 188
Snow 115
Sharp 111
[ Show more ]
actioN 85
Free 65
Mind 65
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Sexy 24
soO 24
Mong 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 18
Hm[arnc] 16
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi979
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo697
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV580
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 25m
OSC
7h 25m
Replay Cast
7h 25m
OSC
20h 25m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.