• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:37
CEST 01:37
KST 08:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13389 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 176

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 220 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2015 17:59 GMT
#3501
On August 30 2015 02:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2015 02:31 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2015 02:29 Rels wrote:
OK so I want to discuss the nuke.

I think we absolutely should nuke today. We could end the game today; eliminate a suspect if not; and makbky, we have less targets to use abilities on tonight.

For nuke target I still think ksc is the best target. I had a post with reasons that I can't look for on phone; I will add to that something I said early in the day; a big reason ff was nuked was the two checks on lt being different. Ksc could have rescinded his claim n3 and save a cop.

I will add that ff was voting ksc so he would have checked him. Ksc rescinding would have give ff a green check if he is really town.


What exactly are you saying here?

Ff was going to check ksc.
Ff got lynched because him and ksc had different check.
Ksc could have saved him so ff checks him.
Ksc not saying anything killed ff.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2015 18:00 GMT
#3502
On August 30 2015 02:56 JudgeJudy wrote:
[image loading]

Uhhh why would we nuke today instead of tonight when the is the possibility of chez having an anti-nuke? That seems like the most likely way things could go wrong. Am I missing something?

Don't think chez has two antis ? Maybe though
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
August 29 2015 18:01 GMT
#3503
On August 30 2015 02:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2015 02:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On August 30 2015 02:31 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2015 02:29 Rels wrote:
OK so I want to discuss the nuke.

I think we absolutely should nuke today. We could end the game today; eliminate a suspect if not; and makbky, we have less targets to use abilities on tonight.

For nuke target I still think ksc is the best target. I had a post with reasons that I can't look for on phone; I will add to that something I said early in the day; a big reason ff was nuked was the two checks on lt being different. Ksc could have rescinded his claim n3 and save a cop.

I will add that ff was voting ksc so he would have checked him. Ksc rescinding would have give ff a green check if he is really town.


What exactly are you saying here?

Ff was going to check ksc.
Ff got lynched because him and ksc had different check.
Ksc could have saved him so ff checks him.
Ksc not saying anything killed ff.


Right. Duh.
I thought you were saying something completely different.

Ignore meeeeee.
Retired.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
August 29 2015 18:03 GMT
#3504
Also what JJ said. Nuking today is dumb.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 18:03 GMT
#3505
Before I flip, I want everyone to vote one the following for post game

1.My personality role
2.My alignment
3.My role
lol, clueless in The Prism!
JudgeJudy
Profile Joined August 2015
188 Posts
August 29 2015 18:04 GMT
#3506
On August 30 2015 03:00 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2015 02:56 JudgeJudy wrote:
[image loading]

Uhhh why would we nuke today instead of tonight when the is the possibility of chez having an anti-nuke? That seems like the most likely way things could go wrong. Am I missing something?

Don't think chez has two antis ? Maybe though


[image loading]

Well how do we know that the first anti even counted considering the nuke was late?

Is there a great advantage of firing tonight considering we have a rb to work with?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 18:05 GMT
#3507
Really obs people.. You think you guys would be better at guessing than people in this game...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 18:07 GMT
#3508
Yes, I'm talking to you obs people. I don't know why town didn't believe me this game. I literally claimed everything with numbers. Yes, I was telling the truth. Now you know never to just a player by their troll or the personality they have received. I am talking to you guys now because the rest of town is crazy and are all a bunch of 3p wannabes.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 18:08 GMT
#3509
Looks like I will be seeing yall soon. Too bad no one claim any cool ability link to knowing the names that people are roleplaying as.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 18:11 GMT
#3510
Hey town, are you ready? I think I'm going to do it now.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
August 29 2015 18:15 GMT
#3511
Say something useful or else stop cluttering the thread
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 18:18 GMT
#3512
On August 30 2015 03:15 Fidei86 wrote:
Say something useful or else stop cluttering the thread

What are you going to do? Lynch me?

+ Show Spoiler +
TROLOLOLOLOLOL
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 18:18 GMT
#3513
Just waiting on the mods now..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2015 18:19 GMT
#3514
On August 30 2015 03:04 JudgeJudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2015 03:00 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2015 02:56 JudgeJudy wrote:
[image loading]

Uhhh why would we nuke today instead of tonight when the is the possibility of chez having an anti-nuke? That seems like the most likely way things could go wrong. Am I missing something?

Don't think chez has two antis ? Maybe though


[image loading]

Well how do we know that the first anti even counted considering the nuke was late?

Is there a great advantage of firing tonight considering we have a rb to work with?

Yeah the advantage is ritoky can rb someone; if someone is killed, it means that someone is not mafia (regardless of ritoky mafia or not). And I have less targets to check.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2015 18:20 GMT
#3515
I agree with the possible anti nuke though.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 18:25 GMT
#3516
oh Rels.. why are you trying so hard to set up next lynch if you think I'm mafia?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2015 18:26 GMT
#3517
Why are you talking to chez fidei, just ignore him
I mean I read him cause he's super funny but I don't care about what he says
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
August 29 2015 18:26 GMT
#3518
:/
Retired.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 18:28 GMT
#3519
On August 30 2015 03:26 Rels wrote:
Why are you talking to chez fidei, just ignore him
I mean I read him cause he's super funny but I don't care about what he says

HAHAHHAHAH!

I'm so funny.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 18:28 GMT
#3520
Where are the mods when you need them...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 220 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings56
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta13
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9308
Artosis 651
GuemChi 208
ZZZero.O 129
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
monkeys_forever0
League of Legends
Doublelift6195
JimRising 382
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe41
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4084
Other Games
FrodaN2241
Liquid`RaSZi1936
Livibee411
C9.Mang0402
Maynarde159
Mew2King42
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1163
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• musti20045 35
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1461
• Scarra1171
• Shiphtur628
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 23m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.