• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:29
CEST 14:29
KST 21:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6821 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 148

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 220 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 27 2015 15:08 GMT
#2941
Koshi has been mod killed a lot and fly's off the handle at hosts....hes known for it a bit and getting himself mod killed etc.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 27 2015 15:09 GMT
#2942
On August 28 2015 00:07 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2015 19:19 Chezinu wrote:
Let me paraphrase my role so I don't break them rules...

My role be like saying,

You forgets them wincon! Forgets be got modkilled just make bad situation worse. YOU no Care! It's the hosts' problem!


It is bullshit. Either you can state your wincon or you cannot. Paraphrasing bullshit is being like "look I'm really trying!"
Nuke Chez please
JudgeJudy
Profile Joined August 2015
188 Posts
August 27 2015 15:09 GMT
#2943
[image loading]

On August 19 2015 10:36 Lord Tolkien wrote:
##Vote VayneAuthority


On August 21 2015 05:06 Lord Tolkien wrote:
VayneAuthority: It appears I was correct in saying early that VayneAuthority had no time for the game hue. + Show Spoiler +
the correct meme is that he would have no time for this nonsense but w/e
Beneather level of inactivity. Would 100%consider as a policy lynch.


On August 21 2015 05:24 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Dude.

Tubesock.


On August 21 2015 05:27 Lord Tolkien wrote:
1) You're crying over a soft blue claim in a heavily themed game. Get over it.
2) Move your vote off Yamato. He talks or he suffers the consequences.
3) You push Fidel long after he's mostly cleared himself. Eh.

Putting you in the ??? pile.


On August 21 2015 05:56 Lord Tolkien wrote:
But yes, I am still going to have to KP someone so nyah.

It's going to be out of a pool of yamato, KelsierSC, Damdred, VayneAuthority, and ruXxar.


On August 21 2015 06:24 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Im throwing tubesock onto my potential kill list.


On August 22 2015 00:34 Lord Tolkien wrote:
It should be obvious who needs to be checked because of D1 shenanies (including, but not limited to, the two people who subbed in [personally highly suspicious of VA/rayn but eh], one of the surviving lynch bandwagons [tubesock et al], damdred).


On August 23 2015 15:08 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Person who really really needs to be checked is rayn.


On August 24 2015 01:17 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Tube is getting nuked: at this point I'm not even going to believe a "green check" claim on him to save his ass.

All I'll say is that Rayn is a D3 lynch, and a N2 check.


On August 24 2015 05:44 Lord Tolkien wrote:
If yams shoots down the tubes nuke i will be srsly annoyed right now.


Reading through LT's filter, a pattern I noticed is that he was looking to bus other players at any opportunity. It seems like mafia were trying to set him up as a late game player or something considering how many times he shared suspicion of vayne, rayn, and tube. There was a decent amount of scum to scum interaction through his filter as well. They made it a point to chat about a couple random things.

If LT did indeed know that his nuke would fake, then nuking his scum buddy chezinu would absolutely line up with this play style by attempting to separate the two players via the nuke so if chez were to ever flip, LT would come out looking real good.

The other player that gets mentioned a fair amount was KSC. He brought up him a couple times in his list posts and then there is this one below as well.

On August 22 2015 04:47 Lord Tolkien wrote:
The more you post like that ksc, the more im tempted to shoot you over my obvious night shot.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 27 2015 15:10 GMT
#2944
On August 28 2015 00:09 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 00:07 Tictock wrote:
On August 27 2015 19:19 Chezinu wrote:
Let me paraphrase my role so I don't break them rules...

My role be like saying,

You forgets them wincon! Forgets be got modkilled just make bad situation worse. YOU no Care! It's the hosts' problem!


It is bullshit. Either you can state your wincon or you cannot. Paraphrasing bullshit is being like "look I'm really trying!"
Nuke Chez please


Actually its not the furthest thing out there
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 27 2015 15:12 GMT
#2945
Ksc could be making a play would be interesting.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 27 2015 15:13 GMT
#2946
On August 28 2015 00:08 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 00:06 Tictock wrote:
He did claim his role, it looks to be something like a modkilled player who is still posting in game. Idk I've seen something about roles like that before which is why I'm kinda ok to buy it.

What did you understand of his role ?


http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Tree_Stump

This is what I'd been thinking of, but idk.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 27 2015 15:19 GMT
#2947
JJ I hope you realize my accusation of you earlier was just part of my methods.

You appeared to be in need of a fire under your arse to help get some things done.

Also is was interesting to see who else wanted to jump on that action.

Posts like that one are why I appreciate being in your employ, and is why there will be several bills sent to you later for my services.
I can take that responsibility.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
August 27 2015 15:23 GMT
#2948
mmm
I feel like I could make a solid choice nuking either or chez/ff but that doesn't really make it easier.
Retired.
JudgeJudy
Profile Joined August 2015
188 Posts
August 27 2015 15:27 GMT
#2949
On August 28 2015 00:19 Tictock wrote:
JJ I hope you realize my accusation of you earlier was just part of my methods.

You appeared to be in need of a fire under your arse to help get some things done.

Also is was interesting to see who else wanted to jump on that action.

Posts like that one are why I appreciate being in your employ, and is why there will be several bills sent to you later for my services.


[image loading]

Maybe one day when I retire I can pass down the torch and you can take over my show. <3

+ Show Spoiler +
LOL JK, JUDGEJUDY IS ETERNAL
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 27 2015 15:28 GMT
#2950
On August 28 2015 00:23 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
mmm
I feel like I could make a solid choice nuking either or chez/ff but that doesn't really make it easier.


I will give you 10 damdred bucks for a ksc to make geript and jj japoy
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 27 2015 15:31 GMT
#2951
Can't go wrong with either Chez or FF. I would nuke Chez but I'm OK with FF
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 27 2015 15:32 GMT
#2952
Best part is your nuke could be fake ><
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
August 27 2015 15:33 GMT
#2953
On August 28 2015 00:32 Rels wrote:
Best part is your nuke could be fake ><


Yeah I'm gonna be kind of sad if it's fake.
Retired.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 27 2015 15:38 GMT
#2954
Honestly id be happy with a ff not sure about a chez
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
August 27 2015 15:45 GMT
#2955
Just saying yeah damdred helped kill two mafia but I don't see how he can be just a survivor if Fidel is getting s house of brown pm.

Don't nuke him but don't listen to him too much either
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 27 2015 15:46 GMT
#2956
Drinking tonight (french beer =X not gonna taste good after belgium) so won't be around much starting now! Will check when I can from my phase.

I'll say if FF still doesn't post, nuke him. He doesn't deserve Breshke defending him if he doesn't even show up.
If he shows up, I'll nuke Chez but I'm OK with FF.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
August 27 2015 15:54 GMT
#2957
Tbh I don't like how obi said he is reading stuff to make his decision but isn't showing any evidence of it in the thread. Like normally I feel like people have at least one or two quotes they want clarifying

Think he said he was phone posting so it could be hard for him to do so but kind of makes me think he is mafia
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
August 27 2015 15:54 GMT
#2958
Anyways I'm going to bed for reals now cyas
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 27 2015 15:58 GMT
#2959
On August 28 2015 00:54 Breshke wrote:
Tbh I don't like how obi said he is reading stuff to make his decision but isn't showing any evidence of it in the thread. Like normally I feel like people have at least one or two quotes they want clarifying

Think he said he was phone posting so it could be hard for him to do so but kind of makes me think he is mafia


Tbh I've never had reason to read Obi as town.

It's been riding on a hope and a dream
I can take that responsibility.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 27 2015 16:00 GMT
#2960
On August 28 2015 00:45 Breshke wrote:
Just saying yeah damdred helped kill two mafia but I don't see how he can be just a survivor if Fidel is getting s house of brown pm.

Don't nuke him but don't listen to him too much either


Your just jelly of my peanut butter.
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 220 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings217
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 382
ByuN 315
SHIN 151
Railgan 55
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69705
Calm 11056
Rain 2471
Bisu 1537
FanTaSy 847
soO 537
Shuttle 510
Stork 503
Rush 263
Soma 240
[ Show more ]
Snow 203
firebathero 196
Last 170
Light 111
Mind 96
Pusan 75
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 46
hero 41
Killer 40
Free 37
Bale 37
sorry 34
Trap 34
Mong 32
Aegong 30
Hm[arnc] 27
zelot 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 13
Shine 13
Sexy 13
HiyA 12
Noble 12
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8910
Dendi510
Counter-Strike
fl0m1597
byalli746
x6flipin675
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns31874
singsing2216
B2W.Neo568
Pyrionflax247
ToD112
Trikslyr30
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 84
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 3
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV506
League of Legends
• Jankos3106
• Nemesis1405
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1226
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 31m
OSC
10h 31m
Replay Cast
10h 31m
OSC
23h 31m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.