• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:56
CEST 01:56
KST 08:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8265 users

Tropical Storm Mini Mafia - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 122 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 13 2015 19:30 GMT
#1241
On August 14 2015 04:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 04:24 Damdred wrote:
I really can't be assed to care. I've been called stupid and bad this entire game basically, because I hard defended town read tux had no idea who to lynch yesterday but knew that lynching hopeless would give us the least amount of information and he was best big shot.

I get called stupid more even though people who are the thread *leaders* parrot me when they enter the thread and insult me some more.

I hope I get lynched by these assholes honestly.


Ok maybe I won't buy it, saying that lynching decon gives you more information is fucking stupid. I said exactly the opposite since of the two between hope and decon, decon was more informative and worthy of being kept alive.

I don't see at all how you can say that keeping hopeless alive is more informative since I've been proven right given he didn't post a single thing this night.

I was just about to write this.
table for two on a tv tray
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
August 13 2015 19:31 GMT
#1242
or was it ruxx? i don't even remember anymore @.@ someone did

it was prp actually i think

eh
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 13 2015 19:33 GMT
#1243
Your just a moron, where did I say lynching decon gives more information vivax lets see the quote?

Where did I say hopeless would give us more info alive? Lets see it smart man come on
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
August 13 2015 19:34 GMT
#1244
meh this game is depressing -_-

damdy/rayn/viva all town

can we find scum please @.@
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 13 2015 19:35 GMT
#1245
Bo let these idiots show me where I said those things lets go big men.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 13 2015 19:35 GMT
#1246
And I want specifics lets go
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 13 2015 19:36 GMT
#1247
On August 14 2015 04:24 Damdred wrote:
I really can't be assed to care. I've been called stupid and bad this entire game basically, because I hard defended town read tux had no idea who to lynch yesterday but knew that lynching hopeless would give us the least amount of information and he was best big shot.

I get called stupid more even though people who are the thread *leaders* parrot me when they enter the thread and insult me some more.

I hope I get lynched by these assholes honestly.

?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
August 13 2015 19:36 GMT
#1248
fine argue with each other lol >< i'm gonna do something else
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 13 2015 19:37 GMT
#1249
On August 14 2015 04:24 Damdred wrote:
I really can't be assed to care. I've been called stupid and bad this entire game basically, because I hard defended town read tux had no idea who to lynch yesterday but knew that lynching hopeless would give us the least amount of information and he was best big shot.

I get called stupid more even though people who are the thread *leaders* parrot me when they enter the thread and insult me some more.

I hope I get lynched by these assholes honestly.


If lynching Hopeless gives you the least amount of information then by default lynching deconduo gives you more information no? You voted for deconduo remember?
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 13 2015 19:37 GMT
#1250
Oh and trust me I believe both of these people are town but I'm still going against what I think town should act like.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 13 2015 19:40 GMT
#1251
I see no reason for you to be angry like this. If you got outside game issues keep them there.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 13 2015 19:40 GMT
#1252
Neither of you proved what vivax said where did I say specifically that deco fives us more information?

Where did I say that hopeless being alive fives us more information at night from him
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 13 2015 19:41 GMT
#1253
On August 14 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Neither of you proved what vivax said where did I say specifically that deco fives us more information?

Where did I say that hopeless being alive fives us more information at night from him


Cause of what rayn said.

If you opposed the hopeless lynch cause it wouldnt give you info, then by consequence you have to expect mroe from a decon lynch.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 13 2015 19:41 GMT
#1254
This is about fucking respect inside a game I have been shown none to when I have fucking turned aside insults about my intelligence and my general play.

So if you assholes can treat people like this in games I will fucking return the fabor
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 13 2015 19:42 GMT
#1255
On August 14 2015 04:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Neither of you proved what vivax said where did I say specifically that deco fives us more information?

Where did I say that hopeless being alive fives us more information at night from him


Cause of what rayn said.

If you opposed the hopeless lynch cause it wouldnt give you info, then by consequence you have to expect mroe from a decon lynch.


Where did I say specifically that Dec was the most informative lynch or around eod was my prefered lynch then
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 13 2015 19:42 GMT
#1256
On August 14 2015 04:41 Damdred wrote:
This is about fucking respect inside a game I have been shown none to when I have fucking turned aside insults about my intelligence and my general play.

So if you assholes can treat people like this in games I will fucking return the fabor


If you think being respected means that I don't call you mafia when I think you're mafia, you're playing the wrong game.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 13 2015 19:43 GMT
#1257
On August 14 2015 04:42 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 04:41 Vivax wrote:
On August 14 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Neither of you proved what vivax said where did I say specifically that deco fives us more information?

Where did I say that hopeless being alive fives us more information at night from him


Cause of what rayn said.

If you opposed the hopeless lynch cause it wouldnt give you info, then by consequence you have to expect mroe from a decon lynch.


(1)Where did I say specifically that Dec was the most informative lynch or (2)around eod was my prefered lynch then

(1) That is not what anyone is arguing.
(2) your vote said that
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 13 2015 19:44 GMT
#1258
No vivax you belittle people and talk down to them and show general disrespect towards people in general in games.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 13 2015 19:45 GMT
#1259
On August 14 2015 04:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 04:42 Damdred wrote:
On August 14 2015 04:41 Vivax wrote:
On August 14 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Neither of you proved what vivax said where did I say specifically that deco fives us more information?

Where did I say that hopeless being alive fives us more information at night from him


Cause of what rayn said.

If you opposed the hopeless lynch cause it wouldnt give you info, then by consequence you have to expect mroe from a decon lynch.


(1)Where did I say specifically that Dec was the most informative lynch or (2)around eod was my prefered lynch then

(1) That is not what anyone is arguing.
(2) your vote said that


1) vivax said that
2) I had to vote well next time I'll just modkill myself
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 13 2015 19:49 GMT
#1260
On August 14 2015 04:45 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 04:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 14 2015 04:42 Damdred wrote:
On August 14 2015 04:41 Vivax wrote:
On August 14 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Neither of you proved what vivax said where did I say specifically that deco fives us more information?

Where did I say that hopeless being alive fives us more information at night from him


Cause of what rayn said.

If you opposed the hopeless lynch cause it wouldnt give you info, then by consequence you have to expect mroe from a decon lynch.


(1)Where did I say specifically that Dec was the most informative lynch or (2)around eod was my prefered lynch then

(1) That is not what anyone is arguing.
(2) your vote said that


1) vivax said that
2) I had to vote well next time I'll just modkill myself

1) no he didn't, he said - as i did - that you were saying "deconduo lynch yields us more information that Hopeless does", just because by default if Hopless lynch yields us the least information the conclusion that deconduo > Hopeless in terms on info MUST be true. Nowhere is he saying you said lynching deconduo gives us the most information, "more" != "most".
2) i can't understand you, you voted for deconduo, therefore he has to be your preferred lynch at the time, why would you vote for him otherwise? I don't care about the reasons but the fact you voted for him literally MAKES HIM YOUR PREFERRED LYNCH.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 122 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 477
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever477
League of Legends
Doublelift4210
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 473
ViBE250
Livibee191
KnowMe188
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick930
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 127
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Scarra847
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 4m
Patches Events
15h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 4m
OSC
23h 4m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.