• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:39
CEST 16:39
KST 23:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War525.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8063 users

Tropical Storm Mini Mafia - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 122 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
August 13 2015 20:29 GMT
#1281
On August 14 2015 05:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 05:15 rsoultin wrote:
literally if someone says that x's flip gives the least info then by default every single other flip in the game gives more info, but how is that even important?

which means it's just semantics that you're arguing

It is important because:
- Damdred was LITERALLY against lynching Hopeless because it doesn't give any informaton
- He was not against lynching deconduo for the same reason
- So that should give him at least some information

Instead of processing this and scumhunting (which he hasn't basically done all game long - he's been more keen of calling people's cases bad with no alternatives to present) he goes all demotivated and still doesn't do anything smart.

I don't care if he calls same people scum than i do. I don't care if his reads are the same that other people's are now. I care about the fact he isn't doing anything that is productive in the slightest.


yeah, he plays day ones like i do...town hunting and then poe -_- i just...blah

he's town, okay? like none of this matters cause he's town just like it doesn't matter when gb makes no fucking sense or ruxx sits there and talks out his ass...it's just...not important?

and because he's fucking town sitting here and calling him stupid isn't going to get him to do what you want him to do

i've said my piece. i'm never lynching damdy this game. and if y'all want to keep handling it this way, fine, but you're still wrong and it makes me not want to play either because i just look at three townies beating on each other and want to pretend this game doesn't exist -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 20:30 GMT
#1282
Okay, I'm here and actually paying attention now. What's been going on?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 13 2015 20:31 GMT
#1283
On August 14 2015 05:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Okay, I'm here and actually paying attention now. What's been going on?


you are soon getting storm killed
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
August 13 2015 20:32 GMT
#1284
it's not that i don't get what y'all are saying, or why people could think damdred is scum

it's that if you knew damdy from adam you'd know, you'd have to know, that if he's town this game this is the exact wrong way to go about getting him to show that he's town

just do me a favor and give him room to breathe? if he still hasn't come up with anything by the next phase or two, fine, whatever, can't stop y'all anyway. but at least give him the room to work if he's town. you're just shutting him down by behaving this way, and it's partly his fault for letting it get to him, but it's partly y'all's, too, cause you've played with him enough to know that this is ineffective by now -_-

it's like threatening me to do shit. i'll oppose you out of pure obstinance
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 20:33 GMT
#1285
On August 14 2015 05:31 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 05:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Okay, I'm here and actually paying attention now. What's been going on?


you are soon getting storm killed

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
August 13 2015 20:33 GMT
#1286
On August 14 2015 05:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Okay, I'm here and actually paying attention now. What's been going on?


meh townies fighting -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 20:34 GMT
#1287
On August 14 2015 05:33 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 05:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Okay, I'm here and actually paying attention now. What's been going on?


meh townies fighting -_-

Someone flipped?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
August 13 2015 20:35 GMT
#1288
On August 14 2015 05:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 05:33 rsoultin wrote:
On August 14 2015 05:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Okay, I'm here and actually paying attention now. What's been going on?


meh townies fighting -_-

Someone flipped?


hm?

nah just viva and rayn tag-teaming damdy
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 20:37 GMT
#1289
On August 14 2015 05:35 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 05:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 05:33 rsoultin wrote:
On August 14 2015 05:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Okay, I'm here and actually paying attention now. What's been going on?


meh townies fighting -_-

Someone flipped?


hm?

nah just viva and rayn tag-teaming damdy

Yeah I kinda glossed over that. Damdy does seem quite emo this game. Most unfortunate.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
August 13 2015 20:38 GMT
#1290
On August 14 2015 05:37 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 05:35 rsoultin wrote:
On August 14 2015 05:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 05:33 rsoultin wrote:
On August 14 2015 05:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Okay, I'm here and actually paying attention now. What's been going on?


meh townies fighting -_-

Someone flipped?


hm?

nah just viva and rayn tag-teaming damdy

Yeah I kinda glossed over that. Damdy does seem quite emo this game. Most unfortunate.


yeah :/

eh, i'll post before EoN but i think i need a break from this game myself
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 20:40 GMT
#1291
Reminder to everyone to storm vote Hopeless. The fact that he still hasn't bothered to do anything is pretty much an admission of guilt imo.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 13 2015 20:47 GMT
#1292
Hey guys
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 13 2015 20:47 GMT
#1293
I need to remember what I did this game for when I roll mafia. I have literally no idea how everyone is just assuming I'm town, but I do like it.
Computer says mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 20:48 GMT
#1294
Anyways Damdy's probably town because I don't think he'd ever be this abrasive as a strategy. He's too nice for that, so the only reason for him to be that way is because it's genuine.

Moving on.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 20:49 GMT
#1295
On August 14 2015 05:47 Palmar wrote:
I need to remember what I did this game for when I roll mafia. I have literally no idea how everyone is just assuming I'm town, but I do like it.

Actually my spreadsheet only has Rayn and myself giving you a townread so I must've missed something. Please point to me whom I missed so I may rectify it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 13 2015 20:50 GMT
#1296
On August 14 2015 05:47 Palmar wrote:
I need to remember what I did this game for when I roll mafia. I have literally no idea how everyone is just assuming I'm town, but I do like it.


You called a dude mafia then sheeped another dude on something that might be mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 13 2015 20:51 GMT
#1297
I am pretty sure prplhz is not mafia and VE is definitely not mafia so i would like to hear from rsoultin and Damdred who they do think the third mafia is?
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 13 2015 20:53 GMT
#1298
It's really not the people playing this game that make it confusing, it's the people disagreeing with all viable cases that seem to be logic until we end up on yesterday's shitty options.

But hopeless seems more viable now that more time has passed and he still didn't do anything.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 13 2015 20:53 GMT
#1299
What little I've skimmed from VE does not absolve him at all. Again with limited information I agree on prplhz.
Computer says mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 20:53 GMT
#1300
On August 14 2015 05:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am pretty sure prplhz is not mafia and VE is definitely not mafia so i would like to hear from rsoultin and Damdred who they do think the third mafia is?

Can you explain to me why VE definitely isn't mafia so that I don't mislynch him if you end up dying?
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 122 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 428
TKL 257
CranKy Ducklings188
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1114
TKL 257
ProTech134
Rex 121
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57471
Free 1916
Horang2 328
firebathero 240
Zeus 178
Trap 114
Last 113
Hyun 80
910 71
ToSsGirL 67
[ Show more ]
soO 30
Rock 21
Bishop 20
Aegong 20
Yoon 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Sacsri 11
Noble 11
Dota 2
Gorgc8214
Dendi907
XaKoH 447
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
fl0m3412
byalli1736
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko436
Other Games
singsing2417
Mlord427
Beastyqt410
KnowMe184
DeMusliM114
Liquid`VortiX113
QueenE80
Hui .19
mouzStarbuck2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 12
EmSc2Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP29
• StrangeGG 28
• Dystopia_ 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2638
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1464
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 21m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.