• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:59
CEST 20:59
KST 03:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8186 users

Tropical Storm Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 20:30 GMT
#757
On August 13 2015 05:29 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2015 05:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Finally done with poker.
I'll lynch Hopeless I guess.
##Vote Hopeless1der


lol okay artie ><

did everyone take a dumb pill or something?

I mean I'm okay with lynching prpl too tbh. Either of them is fine. Don't think I want to lynch Decon, sounded too genuine earlier.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 20:33 GMT
#764
On August 13 2015 05:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
fuck fuck fuck i kinda wanna sheep Palmar on Damdred.

He hasn't even said why Damdred is scum though, and I have no idea on him. Why do you think he's scum?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 20:36 GMT
#773
On August 13 2015 05:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2015 05:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 13 2015 05:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
fuck fuck fuck i kinda wanna sheep Palmar on Damdred.

He hasn't even said why Damdred is scum though, and I have no idea on him. Why do you think he's scum?

mr.roboto

Not good enough
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 20:37 GMT
#778
Rayn, take a break from the game, like an hour at least to cool down because currently you're too angry which means everyone will just respond defensively and your point won't get through. It'll be better for both your mood and for the thread readability.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 20:42 GMT
#787
On August 13 2015 05:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2015 05:37 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Rayn, take a break from the game, like an hour at least to cool down because currently you're too angry which means everyone will just respond defensively and your point won't get through. It'll be better for both your mood and for the thread readability.

Okay.

I don't care to be honest. People arent even reading my posts properly and i am not in the "best mindset" tbh atm.
mm.. i have an hour off.

Do not let them idiots lynch non-Hopeless please my love Artanis? <3

Honestly I don't really care between Hopeless and Prplhz atm but I'll see what happens. Just try to relax a bit dear <3
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 21:11 GMT
#820
On August 13 2015 06:08 Chezinu wrote:
I tried brainstorming alternative candidates but my mind was a bit cloudy.

Where's your mind currently at, Chez? Have any reads for us to share?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 21:26 GMT
#828
I wish I was better at photo editing.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 21:59 GMT
#857
Guys, I think I want to lynch the condor. I just made this after digging through everyone's filter in the most rapid tempo I could (you might need to doubleclick to see it):
[image loading]
And I've noticed that besides me, no one actually has a townread on Deconduo, a bunch of people have scumreads yet he has no votes. I also went through his filter again in this process and found that he hasn't really given many original thoughts at all other than setup related. I think that makes it pretty likely for him to be scum, since someone would've pushed him by now if he wasn't, especially with a lack of organisation.
##Unvote
##Vote Deconduo
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 22:01 GMT
#858
Also, let me know if I missed anything.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 22:04 GMT
#862
On August 13 2015 07:03 prplhz wrote:
people did push decon? also if hopeless is town then scum could just be waiting for us to lynch him and then hope to take decon tomorrow?

No one voted him but VE though. People have been soft accusing him all game without voting him is what I'm saying, which is usually a prime recipe for someone to be scum.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 22:06 GMT
#864
On August 13 2015 07:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well rsoultin did. That's why she's an evil temptress. She's tempting me off my rayn sheep.

He'd understand though since you said it was okay though Artanis. ^^

Yeah, but she didn't do it until just now and she's probably town so eh.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 22:09 GMT
#866
On August 13 2015 07:08 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2015 07:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 13 2015 07:03 prplhz wrote:
people did push decon? also if hopeless is town then scum could just be waiting for us to lynch him and then hope to take decon tomorrow?

No one voted him but VE though. People have been soft accusing him all game without voting him is what I'm saying, which is usually a prime recipe for someone to be scum.

couldn't he just be a townie instead and the reason scum aren't pushing him (yet!) is because they have no reason to?

I don't think so unless all the realistic lynch candidates have been scum. Deconduo was an easy push target in a time when no one was really getting pushed. It's possible mafia are just a very weak team and don't have any thread presence but in that case we'll probably win anyway.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 22:11 GMT
#869
On August 13 2015 07:09 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2015 06:57 Palmar wrote:
On August 13 2015 06:54 rsoultin wrote:
On August 13 2015 06:53 Palmar wrote:
I still think damdy is mafia.


i still think you're wrong ^^

Who cares. I'm generally about 80% right.


i'm generally righterer ^^

artie, i think you were the one saying that you thought decon was town, though? not that i mind people sheeping me <3

I did as you can see in the table, but it was for a weak reason and I feel the more global view such as ver has described in one of his analysis posts is fairly incriminating on him, as well as going through his filter again due to rereading for the schematic I drew I felt he was pretty scummy in general.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 22:13 GMT
#871
On August 13 2015 07:11 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2015 07:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 13 2015 07:08 prplhz wrote:
On August 13 2015 07:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 13 2015 07:03 prplhz wrote:
people did push decon? also if hopeless is town then scum could just be waiting for us to lynch him and then hope to take decon tomorrow?

No one voted him but VE though. People have been soft accusing him all game without voting him is what I'm saying, which is usually a prime recipe for someone to be scum.

couldn't he just be a townie instead and the reason scum aren't pushing him (yet!) is because they have no reason to?

I don't think so unless all the realistic lynch candidates have been scum. Deconduo was an easy push target in a time when no one was really getting pushed. It's possible mafia are just a very weak team and don't have any thread presence but in that case we'll probably win anyway.

like you say "decon is scum because scum aren't pushing him" but you can't explain why scum would push him which is why i don't buy it. i don't think decon is super townie, he's mostly just playing like people from way back usually play.

Scum would like to not get lynched.
If Deconduo is town, there was no one (but me) townreading him, making him an easy push.
No one but VE tries to lynch Deconduo until very recently. The fact that someone tried, a lot of people are scumreading him and it got no traction is pretty incriminating.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 22:14 GMT
#874
Basically:
6 people are scumreading Deconduo. No one is (strongly) reading him town.
VE votes for Deconduo.
Nothing happens.

I think this makes him likely to be mafia.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 22:18 GMT
#877
On August 13 2015 07:15 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2015 07:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 13 2015 07:11 prplhz wrote:
On August 13 2015 07:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 13 2015 07:08 prplhz wrote:
On August 13 2015 07:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 13 2015 07:03 prplhz wrote:
people did push decon? also if hopeless is town then scum could just be waiting for us to lynch him and then hope to take decon tomorrow?

No one voted him but VE though. People have been soft accusing him all game without voting him is what I'm saying, which is usually a prime recipe for someone to be scum.

couldn't he just be a townie instead and the reason scum aren't pushing him (yet!) is because they have no reason to?

I don't think so unless all the realistic lynch candidates have been scum. Deconduo was an easy push target in a time when no one was really getting pushed. It's possible mafia are just a very weak team and don't have any thread presence but in that case we'll probably win anyway.

like you say "decon is scum because scum aren't pushing him" but you can't explain why scum would push him which is why i don't buy it. i don't think decon is super townie, he's mostly just playing like people from way back usually play.

Scum would like to not get lynched.
If Deconduo is town, there was no one (but me) townreading him, making him an easy push.
No one but VE tries to lynch Deconduo until very recently. The fact that someone tried, a lot of people are scumreading him and it got no traction is pretty incriminating.

yes scum would like not to get lynched but are they getting lynched? are you saying that scum are getting lynched right now and because they're not trying to save themselves by switching the lynch to decon then decon is scum?

I guess I have to repeat the argument I've already made. Presuming Deconduo is town: Unless there were no mafia in danger of getting lynched OR mafia has no thread presence, Deconduo was the best possible mislynch for scum as no one would've strongly fought it. I don't think the first case is likely, and I think we are very likely to win anyway if the second scenario is accurate.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 22:19 GMT
#878
On August 13 2015 07:17 prplhz wrote:
like if decon is massive lynchbait and hopeless is town:

why would scum even switch to decon? they'd just let us kill hopeless today and then massive lynchbait decon tomorrow and then suddenly it's d3 and we've nothing to show for it? what am i missing?

Hopeless didn't become a leading wagon until recently. I'm talking about the time leading up to that.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 23:02 GMT
#898
So prplhz do you actually think deconduo is town or are you just defending a null to you?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 23:07 GMT
#902
On August 13 2015 08:06 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2015 08:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
So prplhz do you actually think deconduo is town or are you just defending a null to you?

overwhelmingly the latter

So, uh, why?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 23:23 GMT
#904
I really hate this vote count and I need to go to bed soon. This is highly annoying. I'd rather not see Damdred hang as I feel he'd be a great loss if he's town and I don't have a strong read on him yet, plus rsoul whom I think is town thinks he's town and generally has a good grip on him from what I know so eh. Can we please consolidate on someone not him? I'd be okay with both Deconduo and Hope1ess tbh.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 542
ProTech152
UpATreeSC 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19842
Calm 3564
Mini 439
Mind 82
Free 65
910 65
soO 33
Trap 33
Aegong 20
Dota 2
Gorgc5661
canceldota61
Counter-Strike
fl0m6266
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3545
Other Games
FrodaN893
Beastyqt597
Liquid`Hasu266
Livibee193
Khaldor191
C9.Mang0158
Trikslyr119
RotterdaM113
IndyStarCraft 103
QueenE69
ZombieGrub31
BRAT_OK 18
MindelVK11
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• FirePhoenix11
• niya90s 2
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2377
• WagamamaTV255
League of Legends
• Nemesis1927
Other Games
• imaqtpie792
• Shiphtur703
• Scarra112
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 1m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 1m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.