• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:23
CEST 16:23
KST 23:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9463 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 48 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 20 2015 18:42 GMT
#701
I don't know how are they good.
He has defended himself against me, and i find his defense unreasonable, because it oly shows he is either not reading properly or not processing what he reads at all.
Then he has defended himself against why didn't he vote for JL. First of all his vote on FF is a complete throwaway. Second of all, as per his N1 posts he thought there is at least a chance geript is mafia, and he thought JL is not. The thing that a townie would do in that spot is to vote for geript. Like:
On July 20 2015 07:27 plotspot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 07:18 Damdred wrote:
It is ok, the vindictiveness isn't that huge a deal. The killer was that Geript vote (which sorta confirms geript), his weird unexplained reads and screwing off when he was unable to,be here.

I think we have one,mafia on wagon and one off though.

Gut feeling it's ff and rayn.


I sorta had my doubts about geript, because he is so aggressive (I mean I don't know him, if you guys have better meta and read him better then that's cool), but then to the very end I tried to figure out who could be more scum: him or Kelsier and I couldn't decide because their whole argument hinged on misunderstandings from somewhere halfway in.

this sorta thing is basically just really stupid. kelsier is never getting lynched. he thinks one of them might be scum.
both of them are on the JL wagon. JL is his townread. For him it apparently doesn't mean anything? He jsut... Doesn't do anything.

I can't understand how there is anything logical in that. Given that in his earlier games, while not having many reads, he at least TRIES to vote and lynch people he think are mafia.

And no, i don't consider a throwaway vote 30min before EOD a "vote to lynch someone". I consider it a complete throwaway vote.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 18:44 GMT
#702
Rayn. Using that logic plots has every reasonable excuse to vote for me. Yet doesn't.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 18:46 GMT
#703
I'll say this. Plots is a decent cop check. As are yam and onegu.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 20 2015 18:48 GMT
#704
On July 21 2015 03:44 geript wrote:
Rayn. Using that logic plots has every reasonable excuse to vote for me. Yet doesn't.

He also has every reason (as town) to vote for you. Which would be logical. Yet he doesn't do that.
Usually when someone does something that cannot be explained in any way it means they are mafia.
Because we don't have all the information, they do. It can be based on something i don't know. Or something he thinks. idk.

What i do know is that he isn't acting what is supposed to be logical to him as town at all.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 18:50 GMT
#705
The point I'm making is that his action was illogical as any alignment. So I don't think that makes him anything other than illogical.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 18:51 GMT
#706
I still think plots is town.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 20 2015 18:51 GMT
#707
On July 21 2015 03:50 geript wrote:
The point I'm making is that his action was illogical as any alignment. So I don't think that makes him anything other than illogical.

Not necessarily. JL is his townread. It is possible he thinks he gets called out for voting for him if he does that. In case he votes for you he probably gets called out even more (assuming he is mafia here) because he voted with flipped scum. Who knows.
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 20 2015 18:53 GMT
#708
I would like to suggest that ff is a great shot tonight or a decent lynch.

JL town read on him is still bothering me and it feels like a read you give to a mafia team mate over a town member. Plus he was sorta buddying towards geript about a Yamato lynch, jumped on jl at a good time I admit but I think we were pushing that through anyway, even though he promises work he gives nothing back.

I'm pretty sure he's the best vig shot tonight

geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 18:54 GMT
#709
Gets called out for being wrong. But everything makes sense. Whereas now he gets called out for random awful wasted vote and being wrong and nothing making sense.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 20 2015 18:58 GMT
#710
On July 21 2015 03:53 Damdred wrote:
I would like to suggest that ff is a great shot tonight or a decent lynch.

JL town read on him is still bothering me and it feels like a read you give to a mafia team mate over a town member. Plus he was sorta buddying towards geript about a Yamato lynch, jumped on jl at a good time I admit but I think we were pushing that through anyway, even though he promises work he gives nothing back.

I'm pretty sure he's the best vig shot tonight


I don't understand FF's attack on Rels on N1.
Now he claims it is not an attack.
But then, wtf is it? Like what is the reason to question a perfectly valid statement if it not an attack?
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 20 2015 19:00 GMT
#711
Plot is a weird person atm.

I'm not sure that his weird reaction to my tr and rayns tr makes him scum. Townies don't make sense all the time and not sure if he's scum why he doesn't get town cred for voting jl instead of somewhat pushing against it.

I'm not sure if lynch him tommorow ehh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 20 2015 19:01 GMT
#712
meh no Damdred. It actually makes no sense for FF to be mafia.
Based on the votes and the timing geript would be more likely to be mafia.

At the time FF jumped on JL geript was still pursuing other lynches. There is a really good reason for FF to in fact go with geript against the world because if geript gets support it's more likely he will yell his lynch through over you & Rels.
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 20 2015 19:02 GMT
#713
On July 21 2015 03:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2015 03:53 Damdred wrote:
I would like to suggest that ff is a great shot tonight or a decent lynch.

JL town read on him is still bothering me and it feels like a read you give to a mafia team mate over a town member. Plus he was sorta buddying towards geript about a Yamato lynch, jumped on jl at a good time I admit but I think we were pushing that through anyway, even though he promises work he gives nothing back.

I'm pretty sure he's the best vig shot tonight


I don't understand FF's attack on Rels on N1.
Now he claims it is not an attack.
But then, wtf is it? Like what is the reason to question a perfectly valid statement if it not an attack?


I like this point to.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 20 2015 19:03 GMT
#714
Geript was starting to get support for a Yamato lynch actually kel was going for him to.

And I believe I started pushing them back, simple truth I don't think geript could of convinced the people who were active to go I guess?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 19:04 GMT
#715
The timing of ff's vote I struggle with
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 19:06 GMT
#716
Let's pretend Yam is town though. Why doesn't yam get more support/votes?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 20 2015 19:07 GMT
#717
On July 21 2015 04:03 Damdred wrote:
Geript was starting to get support for a Yamato lynch actually kel was going for him to.

And I believe I started pushing them back, simple truth I don't think geript could of convinced the people who were active to go I guess?

I strongly believe you cannot outargue geript with Rels in case geript gets steam behind.
That's also why i believe geript is town, because he didn't do it.

If i was mafia in FF's situation i would try to make geript lynch a townie, not vote for JL instead (before geript).
table for two on a tv tray
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 20 2015 19:07 GMT
#718
On July 21 2015 04:03 Damdred wrote:
Geript was starting to get support for a Yamato lynch actually kel was going for him to.

And I believe I started pushing them back, simple truth I don't think geript could of convinced the people who were active to go I guess?


there was no support for that lynch
Zerg for Life
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 19:08 GMT
#719
Like kels was iirc the only person who was ok joining that lynch. Yet onegu didn't want to lynch him until d2 and iirc the both kinda want to lynch each other now.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 20 2015 19:08 GMT
#720
Like FF could be mafia, but that is only if yamato is mafia.
I believe he would have had geript lynch yamato instead of JL vote (yamato was his scumread aswell).
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 296
MaxPax 241
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 60
Sea.KH 52
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi999
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_198
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes397
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing1960
B2W.Neo485
DeMusliM278
byalli255
Hui .200
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX159
Mew2King76
Rex38
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV257
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 52m
Replay Cast
8h 37m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.