• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:42
CEST 16:42
KST 23:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7305 users

Newbie Student Mafia XI - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 13 2015 20:33 GMT
#810
On June 14 2015 05:32 batsnacks wrote:
Bat Traps™ mafia traps. The highest quality traps for your scum hunting needs.

We'll see how right we are after Sulfurus, Rels, and getrip.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 13 2015 20:47 GMT
#821
batsnacks I understand your trap. ^.^ Just saying we'll see how right it is after we get him. If me, you, and WaveofShadow are right about getrip and Trfel is right about Rels, that's two of the Mafias.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 13 2015 20:53 GMT
#825
On June 14 2015 05:51 n00bKing wrote:
The last couple of hours are such a disappointment. Had 6 votes on one player and 5 on another. Now there are 4 different players with at least 3 votes on them, none of which have more than a 1-vote lead on any other. Who wants to post a trainwreck pic?

Do you seriously not think geript is Mafia at this point?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 13 2015 21:02 GMT
#836
I think the better thing to discuss in terms of roles now that we're all voting for geript is finding who the doctors should save for night time.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 13 2015 21:04 GMT
#838
On June 14 2015 06:03 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2015 06:02 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I think the better thing to discuss in terms of roles now that we're all voting for geript is finding who the doctors should save for night time.
We should definitely not talk about this.

Let the blue roles decide how to use their abilities. Talking about it openly only gives scum more information, which can be extremely valuable.

Oh true, didn't think about that. What about the cop tho? Shouldn't we talk about who he should investigate during night time?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 13 2015 21:09 GMT
#842
On June 14 2015 06:06 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2015 05:38 batsnacks wrote:
Here is geript saying he will sheep Trfel's amazing case on Rels:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 14 2015 04:54 geript wrote:
Actually, I think I'm going to sheep too.


Here is sulfurus's bold post defending Rels:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 14 2015 05:00 Sulfurus wrote:
I didn't want to say anything about trfel before because his vote on Bats was protecting me but he is just straight up wrong on Rels. He makes a post here where he says rels made a bad town read on ruXxar even though (IMO) ruXx is one of the towniest players in the game.

He also keeps saying that Rels is tunneled on Plant's only post and he basically dismisses the rest of his filter when in fact it's really good and shows a town who is focused on trying to solve the game.


Here is me saying sulfurus's post is bold, I ask why mafia would post such a thing:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 14 2015 05:04 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2015 05:00 Sulfurus wrote:
I didn't want to say anything about trfel before because his vote on Bats was protecting me but he is just straight up wrong on Rels. He makes a post here where he says rels made a bad town read on ruXxar even though (IMO) ruXx is one of the towniest players in the game.

He also keeps saying that Rels is tunneled on Plant's only post and he basically dismisses the rest of his filter when in fact it's really good and shows a town who is focused on trying to solve the game.


This is bold. Why does mafia post this?


Here geript explains that sometimes mafia like to defend town poorly. geript knows that Rels is town, yet he would sheep Trfel's case on Rels:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 14 2015 05:08 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2015 05:04 batsnacks wrote:
On June 14 2015 05:00 Sulfurus wrote:
I didn't want to say anything about trfel before because his vote on Bats was protecting me but he is just straight up wrong on Rels. He makes a post here where he says rels made a bad town read on ruXxar even though (IMO) ruXx is one of the towniest players in the game.

He also keeps saying that Rels is tunneled on Plant's only post and he basically dismisses the rest of his filter when in fact it's really good and shows a town who is focused on trying to solve the game.


This is bold. Why does mafia post this?

It's not uncommon for mafia to defend town badly. Especially newer mafia.


How is any of that supposed to be difficult to explain? Geript has at times thought Sulfurus looked scummy. And he has at times thought Rels looked scummy. Most recently, his vote has been on Rels, so that is presumably his top scum read.

You ask geript why Sulfurus would defend Rels if Sulfurus were scum. geript at this point participates in a discussion that PRE-ASSUMES Sulfurus is scum. And he hypothesizes that Sulfurus could be defending a Town player poorly. This would require him to be wrong about Rels being scum. I see nothing wrong with geript acknowledging the possibility that he could be wrong about Rels being scum, and answering a hypothetical question about why Sulfurus would act as he has if HE were scum.

This is almost as hollow as the reasoning Trfel used against Rels. Not quite as hollow. But almost.

That's a lot of assumptions about what geript is thinking which he can only explain. His initial reaction afterwards leads us to believe it was a slip on his part and that the above wasn't what he was thinking. He said it was one of his dumbest posts ever which leads us to believe that he did still think that Rels + Sulfurus was scum at that moment and he contradicted himself there. So getrip kinda just killed your argument there by himself.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 13 2015 21:10 GMT
#845
On June 14 2015 06:10 geript wrote:
Hey batsnacks. Since you're so concerned with teaching noobs, I'll teach you something you should've learned by now. "Scumslips" that are caught never are.

Lynch Rels or Sulf next

That was the plan. Which one would you prefer?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 13 2015 21:15 GMT
#853
On June 14 2015 06:13 geript wrote:
Oh and BTW. Vigilante. Shoot Batsnacks tonight. You'll realize why once I flip. In the least, you should to it to raise the overall intelligence level.

Like I'm literally done playing mafia here. It's fucking stupid. Every time I role mafia, people have no clue how to read me and I wreck face. Every time I role town the stupids think something I've said actually makes me mafia. It gets more fucking ridiculous each and every time.

Maybe because you put more effort into it when you're Mafia? I don't now, from the start it seemed you had a idgaf attitude which just got progressively worse where you contributed little or nothing and then to this contradiction. If you actually were a townie (which I highly doubt btw) I would recommend you actually put effort into finding the Mafia.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 13 2015 21:20 GMT
#856
On June 14 2015 06:16 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2015 06:13 geript wrote:
Oh and BTW. Vigilante. Shoot Batsnacks tonight. You'll realize why once I flip. In the least, you should to it to raise the overall intelligence level.

Like I'm literally done playing mafia here. It's fucking stupid. Every time I role mafia, people have no clue how to read me and I wreck face. Every time I role town the stupids think something I've said actually makes me mafia. It gets more fucking ridiculous each and every time.


If you are town with a role you should claim it now if you want to make a defense.

Even if he is a townie, it shows he wasn't a role with this post. He clearly wasn't vigilante and I doubt that he was doctor.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 13 2015 21:21 GMT
#857
eh, geript is letting things slip more and more.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 13 2015 21:38 GMT
#862
Wait, guys I'm actually confused. getrip was voting for Sulf but switched to Rels once Trfel made his post. It seems he was suspecting both at some point. It's unfortunate that they're both the most suspicious people as well and our strongest cases for Mafia. I am so confused.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 13 2015 22:57 GMT
#874
On June 14 2015 07:37 Damdred wrote:
Also day post is at 18:06 for,me and it's 18:36 now Sooo it's right just sucks.

Anyway, who do you think is town/scum

Lol, I don't think anything is certain after this. getrip was fine with suspecting both Sulfurus and Rels when necessary and he even voted for both at some point. Not only that, but both Sulfurus AND Rels were two of our top suspects as Mafia. I can't shake off the feeling that getrip just really screwed up by accident and we were jumping on it for no reason.

Either way, I think that everyone should look over everything again.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 13 2015 23:15 GMT
#878
On June 14 2015 08:11 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2015 07:57 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 14 2015 07:37 Damdred wrote:
Also day post is at 18:06 for,me and it's 18:36 now Sooo it's right just sucks.

Anyway, who do you think is town/scum

Lol, I don't think anything is certain after this. getrip was fine with suspecting both Sulfurus and Rels when necessary and he even voted for both at some point. Not only that, but both Sulfurus AND Rels were two of our top suspects as Mafia. I can't shake off the feeling that getrip just really screwed up by accident and we were jumping on it for no reason.

Kinda going pretty far out of your way to ignore the fact that geript said the Vigilante should KILL BATSNACKS tonight, aren't you?

I don't see that post and mine have any relation?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 13 2015 23:50 GMT
#885
Oh damn, my bad. Did not see that the ID of the player was revealed when they were lynched. Lol, I'm blind af.

Disregard all I said folks. That means we should still go back to the drawing board but I think either Sulfurus / Rels is Mafia.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 14 2015 00:05 GMT
#887
^ I actually like this post. Good thoughts n00bKing.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 14 2015 00:10 GMT
#891
On June 14 2015 09:09 n00bKing wrote:
The point of all this is that Moosy's post is bad. Even he has now asked everyone to please disregard it. Hopefully other people will get it, even if WaveofShadow does not.

If you re-read my post with the mindset that we didn't know what geript was then you would understand why I made it. I honestly did not see that line until your post which said that geript was a townie. That made me look back and I finally saw it. -.- Again, my bad.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 14 2015 00:15 GMT
#894
On June 14 2015 09:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2015 09:10 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 14 2015 09:09 n00bKing wrote:
The point of all this is that Moosy's post is bad. Even he has now asked everyone to please disregard it. Hopefully other people will get it, even if WaveofShadow does not.

If you re-read my post with the mindset that we didn't know what geript was then you would understand why I made it. I honestly did not see that line until your post which said that geript was a townie. That made me look back and I finally saw it. -.- Again, my bad.

Wait you didn't realize Geript flipped?
Moosy I absolutely love you. You're the cutest.

+ Show Spoiler +
(If you are scum I will hate you for all eternity)

yeh, sorry to pull the newb card again and for not reading properly. I feel like a fool. :\

+ Show Spoiler +
bb, don't worry you'll love me
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 14 2015 00:16 GMT
#895
On June 14 2015 09:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Let's get moosy tmr

Let me guess. I fell for n00bKing's trap -> revealed I'm Mafia -> fact I'm agreeing with n00bking afterwards is desperate attempt to cover it up -> continuously pulling newb card -> lynch him?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 14 2015 00:19 GMT
#897
On June 14 2015 09:16 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2015 09:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Let's get moosy tmr

Let me guess. I fell for n00bKing's trap -> revealed I'm Mafia -> fact I'm agreeing with n00bking afterwards is desperate attempt to cover it up -> continuously pulling newb card -> lynch him?

^ Actually what I just wrote against myself sounds pretty convincing. Wouldn't even be mad if people voted against me. If you guys want, I can defend myself tho.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 14 2015 00:42 GMT
#901
On June 14 2015 09:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2015 09:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 14 2015 09:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Let's get moosy tmr

Thoughts on the flip Oats?
You swapped pretty handily onto geript without any exposition whatsoever after going ham on batsnacks forever.

I thought bats looked town.

What exactly convinced you that batsnacks wasn't scum?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1490
WardiTV983
OGKoka 299
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 299
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7766
Bisu 1890
Shuttle 978
Horang2 784
Larva 515
Stork 483
EffOrt 397
BeSt 373
actioN 268
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
Light 150
Mind 124
hero 118
Rush 105
910 96
Zeus 89
Snow 77
Mong 70
Barracks 68
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 59
Yoon 46
sorry 42
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 37
Killer 29
Bale 26
Sexy 24
Shine 19
HiyA 19
soO 19
Aegong 18
zelot 17
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 13
Free 10
Terrorterran 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5199
qojqva2522
Dendi1047
febbydoto34
Counter-Strike
fl0m3294
Fnx 510
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2878
hiko1012
B2W.Neo870
TKL 489
Livibee409
XBOCT270
Hui .219
Liquid`VortiX201
XaKoH 156
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 21
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
• Jankos2221
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 19m
Replay Cast
8h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 19m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 19m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.