• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:04
CEST 13:04
KST 20:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11768 users

[M][N]Holy Guardians Chapter 1 - Page 105

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 121 Next
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 13 2015 22:34 GMT
#2081
Day 1 Vote Count

Milo109(0): Ritoky, Kickstart, VisceraEyes
Tictock(1): Sicklucker
Chocolate(4): VisceraEyes, VisceraEyes, Ritoky, VisceraEyes, Scott, Kickstart, Tictock
GGTemplar(1): Kickstart, Tictock, NydusHerMain, Scott, VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes(0): Chocolate, Milo109
Onegu(0): Fidei86, Chocolate
Kickstart(4): Damdred, Chocolate, Milo109, Ritoky, Fidei86
Damdred(1) Onegu

Not Voting (2): GGTemplar, Milo109

Currently, Kickstart is set to be executed. Day 1 ends in at 21:00 GMT (+00:00).


Day 2 Final Vote Count

Shendelzare(0): Onegu
Chocolate(0): Tictock, NydusHerMain
Onegu(0): Scott, Damdred, NydusHerMain
Tictock(4): GGTemplar, GGTemplar, Fidei86, Chocolate, NydusHerMain
GGTemplar(6): VisceraEyes, Onegu, Tictock, Scott, Damdred, Shendelzare, Scott
VisceraEyes(0): GGTemplar
NydusHerMain(0): Damdred
Fidei86(0): Scott
Damdred(1): Milo109


Currently, GGTemplar is set to be executed. Day 2 ends in at 21:00 GMT (+00:00).



Day 3 Final Vote Count

Chocolate(5): Scott, Tictock, VisceraEyes, Scott, NydusHerMain, Damdred
Tictock(1): Fidei86
VisceraEyes(1): Scott, Chocolate
Damdred(2): Onegu, Milo109

Currently, Chocolate is set to be executed. Day 3 ends in at 21:00 GMT (+00:00).


[blue][b]Day 4 Vote Count

Damdred (0): Onegu, Scott, Milo109, NydusHerMain
Scott (3): Damdred, VisceraEyes, Tictock, Milo109, NydusHerMain
Tictock (0): Scott
NydusHerMain(4): Damdred, Scott, VisceraEyes, Onegu

Currently, NydusHerMain is set to be executed. Day 4 ends in at 21:00 GMT (+00:00).

THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 13 2015 22:35 GMT
#2082
Okay now that's done let me see if I can find any patterns.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 13 2015 22:40 GMT
#2083
They never vote together before today basically.

Nhm was light bussing tt by the logic d2. D3 never mentions tt again.

Milo,never voted with them ever after they voted and usually wasted his vote
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 13 2015 23:07 GMT
#2084
On June 12 2015 13:19 scott31337 wrote:
Tictock, so I just checked NYM's filter and he interacts extremely little with you, even though you have one of the biggest filters. What do you think about that and NYM?

THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 14 2015 03:09 GMT
#2085
Based on the fact that steve voted on someone else JUST BEFORE he voted for Nydus yesterday, I have to say that I'm still harboring a secret world where he decided that he was more important to the mafia team than lurker Nydus, and orchestrated with teammate Onegu to hyperbus Nydus instead of himself dying.

1) Steve could have gotten a wagon rolling on Nydus MUCH sooner, he mentioned being suspicious of Nydus earlier and townies (myself included) were murmuring assent. Yet he didn't try and get Nydus lynched then, he stayed on Damdred with Onegu. It wasn't until we finally got milo's vote that steve did anything at all to fight his lynch actually. And when he did move his vote, he moved it to Ticktock first. Not Nydus.

2) Milo (presumed townie before flip) and Ticktock (general townread before flip) were both going to be AFK for the flip, explicitly in the thread I believe. If they're townies on mafia steve then a switch to mafia Nydus looks REALLY BAD for them.

3) Onegu's vote was meaningless - we had majority on Nydus before Onegu moved. Also Nydus (confirmed mafia after the flip) moved his vote to Steve - distancing much?

Anyway, I just wanted that out there before I die. I still think it's at lest fairly likely that Steve and Onegu are mafia. I'm trying to reevaluate, but this has to be in the thread.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 14 2015 03:09 GMT
#2086
steve = scott in my last post. Don't smoke and post.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
June 14 2015 03:56 GMT
#2087
Alright. Well. I come back to this. First of all, I want to call all of you risky fools. That could have gone wrong a million ways. However, it didn't. And we finally hit mafia. Which is awesome. Now the problem for me is why it didn't go wrong. If Nydus's mafia partner was paying attention, then they obviously had enough votes to mislynch Scott. Unless he isn't a mislynch. VE mentioned his bad internet. It's possible that he was the partner, and wasn't confident in switching votes. I don't think that's the case though. I think Scott realized he wasn't going to prevent the lynch on himself, and lead a bus on his partner.
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
June 14 2015 03:58 GMT
#2088
Damdred almost has to be confirmed town here? And if we ignore VE's internet, he has to be too, right?
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 14 2015 05:01 GMT
#2089
Sweet Fing Jesus thank god we got Mafia.

I would have been completely down to swap my vote to Nydus if you guys had been talking about it earlier, and I'm really sorry I wasn't around for EoD to talk things out with everyone. I often have to leave for work a little before EoD but today I also had to spend like 4 hours pumping water out of my basement and now have a week of throwing out all the waterlogged shit we have down there to look forward too.

I'm pretty sure I answered scotts question at some point, but if I did not it was due to me being distracted with other stuff. I could honestly care less that lurking mafia Nydus didn't mention me expect when I was looking like a convenient mislynch. I've given several reads on Nydus and have always found him to be rather scummy, but Nydus was good at staying in the background while there were better looking targets. I blame myself and my tendency to get tunneled on people, I've been trying to do better about it but clearly I have more to work on.

I can still see a world where Scott is scum here and that he and Onegu could have just decided to bus their partner to get towncred and try to solidify their position for another LyLo tomorrow. However, I'm actually agreeing with scott here, Milo is looking really bad and I hate that he only has his D1 one unvote thing that looks towny and everything else is shit.

There has be be the last 2 Mafia in Scott/Onegu/Milo and I'm still fairly certain Scott is mafia here. So I just need to try and work out if Onegu is town or not... and see if I can make sense of why scum!Milo would pull that unvote stunt and remove his only claim to towncred this game.

I swear to god if you guys lynch me and lose the game because some RL situation has come up and forced me to take some time off from this game I'm going to be pissed at all of you for months to follow. I even made an effort to put time into my own read and case on Scott while dealing with this crap when I could have easily just sheeped Damdred's case. So fuck off about my "excuses" when I'm still clearly trying to play this game despite dealing with other shit.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 14 2015 05:03 GMT
#2090
On June 14 2015 12:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
steve = scott in my last post. Don't smoke and post.


I have a very different rule about this...

Especially lately it's one of the few things that helps me relax when shit gets frustrating and I find it good for filter diving, specially large filters.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 14 2015 05:05 GMT
#2091
@ Milo

Why did you vote Scott? The wagon on Damdred was still going when you voted, so why vote with your two scumreads and vote Scott?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 14 2015 05:32 GMT
#2092
On June 14 2015 12:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
Based on the fact that steve voted on someone else JUST BEFORE he voted for Nydus yesterday, I have to say that I'm still harboring a secret world where he decided that he was more important to the mafia team than lurker Nydus, and orchestrated with teammate Onegu to hyperbus Nydus instead of himself dying.

1) Steve could have gotten a wagon rolling on Nydus MUCH sooner, he mentioned being suspicious of Nydus earlier and townies (myself included) were murmuring assent. Yet he didn't try and get Nydus lynched then, he stayed on Damdred with Onegu. It wasn't until we finally got milo's vote that steve did anything at all to fight his lynch actually. And when he did move his vote, he moved it to Ticktock first. Not Nydus.

2) Milo (presumed townie before flip) and Ticktock (general townread before flip) were both going to be AFK for the flip, explicitly in the thread I believe. If they're townies on mafia steve then a switch to mafia Nydus looks REALLY BAD for them.

3) Onegu's vote was meaningless - we had majority on Nydus before Onegu moved. Also Nydus (confirmed mafia after the flip) moved his vote to Steve - distancing much?

Anyway, I just wanted that out there before I die. I still think it's at lest fairly likely that Steve and Onegu are mafia. I'm trying to reevaluate, but this has to be in the thread.


This bolded point is actually pretty huge imo. I'm not very good at vote analysis generally and since I wasn't around I don't have a good sense of how EoD went down yet (I read everything, but I suppose I should look harder at how the votes went down).

Point 1 is pretty good too, though honestly I feel like I failed to push for a Nydus lynch myself even though I was scumreading him much more earlier in the game (I admit he was off my radar today since I was distracted with other stuff). So I know I am guilty of this as well, though with Scott under pressure it does seem even more odd that he spent time making a "town case" for himself rather than try and push other scumreads of his.

I'm also pretty concerned about how easily Scott fipped his read on me. Last night phase he said I was his top townread. It seems like that was only the case when I was townreading scott though... interesting. All he's really brought against me is that I A) Voted for him and B) "shouldn't be alive" kus I've been so towny...

Does that make much sense to anyone?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 14 2015 06:09 GMT
#2093
@ Onegu

Who are you reading as scum now?

On June 14 2015 06:08 Onegu wrote:
But this means Damdred prolly not scum..


I don't understand this post. You've been so sure on your rule all game, even when Shen flipped town you claimed Damdred was complete scum based on your rule... Now that it's actually caught someone why are you doubting it?

Also since Nydus was also a violator on your rule, why did it take you so long to switch your vote to him?

I'm having an even harder time following your thinking through EoD than I have this whole game... Expect if I imagine you as Scum pushing your teammate in a last ditch effort for towncred...
I can take that responsibility.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 14 2015 06:39 GMT
#2094
So the only thing I like about VE's post is that the Onegu vote doesn't actually count and he shouldn't get a free pass for it. This does make sense. NHM had three votes, and Onegu added his fourth. I would've only had three votes with Nydus's vote but NHM had three votes first. Milo was on a plane and Tictock had his water issues, so we have to assume they weren't able to switch votes.

So now on to the tinfoil hat that Onegu and I bussed NHM becuase I was more important scum then NHM was, which is about as crazy as the VE/Damdred/Chocolate bus theory. I said NHM was at the bottom of my list, but I didn't see a world of trying to push NHM earlier. The NHM voting came a little bit after my town concede post, which I meant every word. I'm glad Damdred had second thoughts and we were able to lynch NHM. I just don't see a clear world that me and Onegu communicated to bus NHM in such a short amount of time - and we didn't because I'm town. The above point I like because it doesn't 100% clear Onegu. Milo and Tictock sure were happy to jump on the bus train though.

It sounds like scum isn't going to give up this easily though, but having NHM's filter to work with is a start.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
June 14 2015 06:41 GMT
#2095
On June 14 2015 15:09 Tictock wrote:
@ Onegu

Who are you reading as scum now?

Show nested quote +
On June 14 2015 06:08 Onegu wrote:
But this means Damdred prolly not scum..


I don't understand this post. You've been so sure on your rule all game, even when Shen flipped town you claimed Damdred was complete scum based on your rule... Now that it's actually caught someone why are you doubting it?

Also since Nydus was also a violator on your rule, why did it take you so long to switch your vote to him?

I'm having an even harder time following your thinking through EoD than I have this whole game... Expect if I imagine you as Scum pushing your teammate in a last ditch effort for towncred...


Unless scum team is Scott, Damdred, NHM. Then damdred switching to a scum wagon makes him 99% town. If he was scum and Scott town he just keeps his vote on Scott.
Try TL Mafia!!!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 14 2015 06:49 GMT
#2096
If Onegu would vote me and the game would be over if he was mafia, he knows I would be town - why am I overthinking this, that was my instinct after the lynch.

It's Milo/TT
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 14 2015 07:39 GMT
#2097
It would be hilarious if they shoot me because I'm right and try to go after Onegu.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
June 14 2015 07:43 GMT
#2098
On June 14 2015 16:39 scott31337 wrote:
It would be hilarious if they shoot me because I'm right and try to go after Onegu.



They cant shoot you. Shooting you clears me. The only way I could possibly be scum is if you are scum.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 14 2015 08:16 GMT
#2099

Day 4 Vote Count

Damdred (0): Onegu, Scott, milo109, NydusHerMain
Scott (3): Damdred, VisceraEyes, Tictock, milo109, NydusHerMain
Tictock (0): Scott
NydusHerMain(4): Damdred, Scott, VisceraEyes, Onegu



So here are the final votes for the Day.

As I see it, we have Onegu & Scott starting a wagon on Damdred. We all knew Onegu was going to vote Damdred today as this was stated well in advance. Scott votes in response to Damdred's case on him.

Milo joined the Damdred wagon, but then jumps off it like he is reconsidering who he wants to vote. I don't think he ever really tells us why or what he is thinking... so bleh

Damdred votes scott after making his case, VE joins that vote. Later on I get on this wagon as well.

Ok boring stuff out of the way

Now at end of day we have scott defending his life and Onegu pushing for "Scumdred" Eventually the idea of lynching Nydus is brought up

Damdred was the first person to suggest this notion and VE quickly agrees (though he doesn't vote Nydus till much later...). At this point I was already AFK, the post I made at the top of pg 101 was the only 5 min I had to post this game. Hence my apologies *stares at VE* + Show Spoiler +
I would have supported this push on Nydus just for everyone's information


Scott is quite adiment at this point that he prefers to vote on me, and does so. However, he later comes out with this post.
On June 14 2015 05:02 scott31337 wrote:
One of the major things was in my townpost - How he is still alive D4 when he seemed to be shitting town rainbows - I had a general town consensus (TT did on me as well until n3/d4) and every one turned on me. I'm willing to vote onegu but I think that'll end the game as well, but it's better then the chance we have going at this moment (Unless you are mafia).
NHM has a better chance of continuing the game though if we vote him.


If you were mafia why would you bring up the second chance thoughts unless you just want to fuck with us just for fun (haha) because you already had the game in the bag, is what I'm wondering now.


That's an odd way to say someone is scum. This bolded line really feels like TMI to me as well. Why is scott suddenly so sure a Nydus lynch will keep the game going? He's been fine to just defend himself and vote Damdred, but when there is a sense that this vote could switch to Nydus he jumps all over it.

Onegu switches to Nydus pretty late (:51) very reluctant to move off Damdred even for another person who broke his rule.

Then Nydus jumps his vote to scott very late (:56) ?
This is an odd move, it looks like Nydus is suddenly siding with Milo and Myself... but why?
On June 14 2015 05:57 NydusHerMain wrote:
Taking advantage of an ark w e lose if you vote me but I bet there's a town in ticktock or milo and I lose anyways since they're busy zzzz gg


This was Nydus' post right after he voted scott. Knowing that he was going to flip red he sides with Milo and I calling us town? Would he do that if we were his scum mates? I mean it kinda outs the 3 of us together far too well doesn't it?

I'm looking at the votes and I see clear evidence that this whole play was thought out in QT after Damdred suggests Nydus as a lynch. Damdreds post his suggestion then about 17 min later scott made this post. 17 min is ample time for an active scum team to plan a play like this out. Both Scott and Onegu were clearly active and posting at the time, and I think we can safely assume Nydus was lurking (as he has been all game with a 4 page filter >.<).

Scott is suddenly so sure about Milo and I, but I'm not seeing what his reasoning is. It all just seems too convenient to me that Nydus suicides onto scott for no reason at EoD and this leads scott to scumming the 3 of us as a team.
I can take that responsibility.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 14 2015 15:27 GMT
#2100
On June 14 2015 17:16 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +

Day 4 Vote Count

Damdred (0): Onegu, Scott, milo109, NydusHerMain
Scott (3): Damdred, VisceraEyes, Tictock, milo109, NydusHerMain
Tictock (0): Scott
NydusHerMain(4): Damdred, Scott, VisceraEyes, Onegu



So here are the final votes for the Day.

As I see it, we have Onegu & Scott starting a wagon on Damdred. We all knew Onegu was going to vote Damdred today as this was stated well in advance. Scott votes in response to Damdred's case on him.

Milo joined the Damdred wagon, but then jumps off it like he is reconsidering who he wants to vote. I don't think he ever really tells us why or what he is thinking... so bleh

Damdred votes scott after making his case, VE joins that vote. Later on I get on this wagon as well.

Ok boring stuff out of the way

Now at end of day we have scott defending his life and Onegu pushing for "Scumdred" Eventually the idea of lynching Nydus is brought up

Damdred was the first person to suggest this notion and VE quickly agrees (though he doesn't vote Nydus till much later...). At this point I was already AFK, the post I made at the top of pg 101 was the only 5 min I had to post this game. Hence my apologies *stares at VE* + Show Spoiler +
I would have supported this push on Nydus just for everyone's information


Scott is quite adiment at this point that he prefers to vote on me, and does so. However, he later comes out with this post.
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2015 05:02 scott31337 wrote:
One of the major things was in my townpost - How he is still alive D4 when he seemed to be shitting town rainbows - I had a general town consensus (TT did on me as well until n3/d4) and every one turned on me. I'm willing to vote onegu but I think that'll end the game as well, but it's better then the chance we have going at this moment (Unless you are mafia).
NHM has a better chance of continuing the game though if we vote him.


If you were mafia why would you bring up the second chance thoughts unless you just want to fuck with us just for fun (haha) because you already had the game in the bag, is what I'm wondering now.


That's an odd way to say someone is scum. This bolded line really feels like TMI to me as well. Why is scott suddenly so sure a Nydus lynch will keep the game going? He's been fine to just defend himself and vote Damdred, but when there is a sense that this vote could switch to Nydus he jumps all over it.

I call it intuition. Onegu has felt more like town this game, when Nydus has not. Damdred said himself "I'm not lynching TT today, it's Onegu or NHM" - Onegu has felt more town then Nydus (With Nydus lurking a lot, his throw in post about my math being bad, etc) I went with Nydus. I was right on both of them. There is like a .5% chance it's VE - but I"ve felt VE town most of the game, he passed my battrap, and if he was mafia, or Onegu, they could've vote switched on to me at the end.



Onegu switches to Nydus pretty late (:51) very reluctant to move off Damdred even for another person who broke his rule.

Then Nydus jumps his vote to scott very late (:56) ?
This is an odd move, it looks like Nydus is suddenly siding with Milo and Myself... but why?
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2015 05:57 NydusHerMain wrote:
Taking advantage of an ark w e lose if you vote me but I bet there's a town in ticktock or milo and I lose anyways since they're busy zzzz gg


This was Nydus' post right after he voted scott. Knowing that he was going to flip red he sides with Milo and I calling us town? Would he do that if we were his scum mates? I mean it kinda outs the 3 of us together far too well doesn't it?

It's WIFOM - I pointed it out for the reasons I did, and so did you - but to outsiders It's WIFOM.

I'm looking at the votes and I see clear evidence that this whole play was thought out in QT after Damdred suggests Nydus as a lynch. Damdreds post his suggestion then about 17 min later scott made this post. 17 min is ample time for an active scum team to plan a play like this out. Both Scott and Onegu were clearly active and posting at the time, and I think we can safely assume Nydus was lurking (as he has been all game with a 4 page filter >.<).

You are the only one with a QT my friend.

Scott is suddenly so sure about Milo and I, but I'm not seeing what his reasoning is. It all just seems too convenient to me that Nydus suicides onto scott for no reason at EoD and this leads scott to scumming the 3 of us as a team.


Okay -
Here's the end day vote count.
Damdred (0): Onegu, Scott, Milo109, NydusHerMain
Scott (3): Damdred, VisceraEyes, Tictock, Milo109, NydusHerMain
Tictock (0): Scott
NydusHerMain(4): Damdred, Scott, VisceraEyes, Onegu

Currently, NydusHerMain is set to be executed. Day 4 ends in at 21:00 GMT (+00:00).

(Bold response in your quote as well)

If anyone who is voting for NHM (Damdred, Scott, VisceraEyes, Onegu) are not town and I am - they simply switch votes with the five minutes left on to me and the games over (Scott is mislynched with four votes as VT, GG scum wins).Easy enough sentence for me to understand. It never happened. So all of these people are basically confirmed town now to me. Onegu knows he is town as well from the above, and also knows that the bus theory is crap. Who's left? Milo and TT. Unless someone wasn't playing to their Wincon. there's no other logical answer.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings99
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko188
ProTech132
SHIN 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1206
Mind 975
Shuttle 887
Bisu 761
Larva 608
Mini 173
EffOrt 121
Soma 121
Leta 105
Last 97
[ Show more ]
Britney 94
Zeus 90
Hyun 79
ZerO 62
Pusan 59
Sexy 49
sorry 43
PianO 41
Trap 40
Hm[arnc] 39
Killer 33
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 18
hero 13
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
Noble 8
JulyZerg 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe621
XaKoH 459
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1439
Other Games
gofns34610
singsing2272
crisheroes293
B2W.Neo252
OGKoka 201
Mew2King125
ArmadaUGS71
Livibee54
ZerO(Twitch)5
DeMusliM2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• Gemini_19 23
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8444
League of Legends
• Jankos1416
• Stunt848
Other Games
• WagamamaTV9
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 56m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.