• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:29
CEST 01:29
KST 08:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6889 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 385 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 02:54 GMT
#781
I'm home finally!

I got off almost two hours late give me a bit to filter dive. But some prelim things if anyone wants to converse about.

I think Marv is town. Ls is town, xata is town ff is town.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 02:55 GMT
#782
Shining is a prelim town. RS is naughty not sure if scum or not
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 27 2015 02:57 GMT
#783
! sheep me!
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 27 2015 03:10 GMT
#784
Going to bed guys and when I wake up I will go over everything!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2015 03:38 GMT
#785
On April 27 2015 11:54 Damdred wrote:
I'm home finally!

I got off almost two hours late give me a bit to filter dive. But some prelim things if anyone wants to converse about.

I think Marv is town. Ls is town, xata is town ff is town.



Cough Cough . If im mafia I dont make up an obv town role day1 cough
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2015 03:41 GMT
#786
Nm im just salty I can never get a townread without abusing game mechanics
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 03:57 GMT
#787
I'm trying not to pay as much attention to the mechanics arguments in the game. In large themed games sometimes its easy to get side tracked with pro or anti town powers when both can go to scum or town.

rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 27 2015 04:07 GMT
#788
no sheepage :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 27 2015 04:26 GMT
#789
um damdred you said I would be sheeping you when you came back wtf
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 27 2015 04:59 GMT
#790
HEY GUYS!!! DONT DOOO IT!!!!

I R CHECKED SICKLUCKER. HE IS R IN THE GOOD GYM!!! Well, there could be an evil mafia boxer in the gym... but let's say that R Not Case.

How's I knows? Cause I am THE GYM!!!!


THATS RIGHT!!!! I R THE GYM. As The GYM I have access to all sorts of equipment. If you would like to purchase my are equipment, you gotz to make deals with me. Don't have Cheznos? Don't worry I R can donate thems.

Have you ever tried to punch the gym? Well, you will hurt your self before crumbling me down unless you special.Can the Gym punch back? Well, HE canz with the gym members. THat is why the Brown Boxing Glove GYM is recruiting members to fight in and for me.

Sicklurker is a part of THE GYM. Hows I knows? The GYM has state of the art security cameras that sees many many thingz. like sicklurkers... Yeah. I R Chez. You Can't Punch this without.... I don't even know.


GOGO DRAMAS!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Rygart
Profile Joined April 2015
United States63 Posts
April 27 2015 05:17 GMT
#791
On April 27 2015 10:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 10:51 Rygart wrote:
On April 27 2015 10:49 Holyflare wrote:
On April 27 2015 10:48 Fecalfeast wrote:
On April 27 2015 10:47 Rygart wrote:
Marv is awesome sometimes but I still think we should vote Sandro.

Hello mystery traveller!

What actually makes sandroba scum? Nobody has really given me a straight answer to this simple question


His posts were all setup and barely any scum reading. Had one sentence on unexplained reads and it was more important to justify himself on setup than explain them.

HolyFlare bamcis a lot

The English, u no

Oh so we're not pretending that you're not who you are?

Not anymore, no
I cannot manipulate quartz. So, don't ask me to drive anywhere... In fact, give me a lift?
Rygart
Profile Joined April 2015
United States63 Posts
April 27 2015 05:21 GMT
#792
Hello chez

Gimme target
I cannot manipulate quartz. So, don't ask me to drive anywhere... In fact, give me a lift?
Rygart
Profile Joined April 2015
United States63 Posts
April 27 2015 05:22 GMT
#793
Imma bring down da kaslammin on the target, hey?

FOR THE WAYS OF BROWNNNNNN
I cannot manipulate quartz. So, don't ask me to drive anywhere... In fact, give me a lift?
Rygart
Profile Joined April 2015
United States63 Posts
April 27 2015 05:28 GMT
#794
On April 27 2015 10:48 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 10:46 Holyflare wrote:
On April 27 2015 10:45 rsoultin wrote:
but it's a fighting game!

put em up! -bounces around, throwing practice punches-

seriously, ls, why not fight me? what if i'm...

>>

<<

SCUM!

-gaspshetotesjustsaidthat-


"Gasps he totes just said that"

Rsoul reconfirmed old man.

She not a old man I met her irl already :O + Show Spoiler +
We went to Six Flags while she was in my area

Was gonna say wtf fool I tell everyone I am in SoCal then I look up sixflagz and that place b everywhere
I cannot manipulate quartz. So, don't ask me to drive anywhere... In fact, give me a lift?
Rygart
Profile Joined April 2015
United States63 Posts
April 27 2015 05:29 GMT
#795
On April 27 2015 10:52 rsoultin wrote:
lol >>

rygart <3 you're one of my favorite players, aren't you?

Idunno
I cannot manipulate quartz. So, don't ask me to drive anywhere... In fact, give me a lift?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 27 2015 05:35 GMT
#796
On April 27 2015 14:21 Rygart wrote:
Hello chez

Gimme target

Breshke is in the Gym Now.. I heard Breshke got brown gloves equipped and is ready to spar. Perhaps, you can practice... unless you want to keep shadow boxing...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Rygart
Profile Joined April 2015
United States63 Posts
April 27 2015 05:57 GMT
#797
I MUST FITE
I cannot manipulate quartz. So, don't ask me to drive anywhere... In fact, give me a lift?
Rygart
Profile Joined April 2015
United States63 Posts
April 27 2015 05:58 GMT
#798
I am he-man I have power
I cannot manipulate quartz. So, don't ask me to drive anywhere... In fact, give me a lift?
Rygart
Profile Joined April 2015
United States63 Posts
April 27 2015 06:01 GMT
#799
Hey so



This was huge mega popular in Europe when Blue was popular here in the U.S.

Now

Srs folks

She is like 15

(OK, she is 30 now, but ppl

PPL)
I cannot manipulate quartz. So, don't ask me to drive anywhere... In fact, give me a lift?
Rygart
Profile Joined April 2015
United States63 Posts
April 27 2015 06:01 GMT
#800
However it is better music than blue
I cannot manipulate quartz. So, don't ask me to drive anywhere... In fact, give me a lift?
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings48
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 138
ViBE135
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13957
Artosis 590
PianO 28
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
canceldota152
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift4215
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1536
minikerr19
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe107
Other Games
summit1g6415
shahzam534
Day[9].tv487
C9.Mang0373
Maynarde74
Trikslyr39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• RyuSc2 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie979
• Shiphtur559
• Day9tv487
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 31m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.