• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:04
CEST 09:04
KST 16:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9578 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 291

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 289 290 291 292 293 385 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 05 2015 17:27 GMT
#5801
oh dont worry ill vote ls
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 17:29 GMT
#5802
I really feel like rage quitting this game so you guys can move forward......
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 17:30 GMT
#5803
On May 06 2015 02:29 LightningStrike wrote:
I really feel like rage quitting this game so you guys can move forward......

That's the last thing town needs if you are town.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 17:31 GMT
#5804
On May 06 2015 02:30 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 02:29 LightningStrike wrote:
I really feel like rage quitting this game so you guys can move forward......

That's the last thing town needs if you are town.

Two people tunneling me right now what the hell am I suppose to do?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 17:32 GMT
#5805
On May 06 2015 02:31 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 02:30 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 02:29 LightningStrike wrote:
I really feel like rage quitting this game so you guys can move forward......

That's the last thing town needs if you are town.

Two people tunneling me right now what the hell am I suppose to do?

Like they wont ever consider me town until I get flipped.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 17:35 GMT
#5806
How do you know those 2 people aren't mafia? Since when are 2 votes enough to kill someone?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 17:35 GMT
#5807
If you are town keep playing and find mafia. Ragequitting does not help us in the slightest.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 17:36 GMT
#5808
On May 06 2015 02:35 indignant wrote:
How do you know those 2 people aren't mafia? Since when are 2 votes enough to kill someone?

They both could be 3rd party for all we know. Put Bats and Sicklucker up for fight.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 17:38 GMT
#5809
On May 06 2015 02:35 indignant wrote:
If you are town keep playing and find mafia. Ragequitting does not help us in the slightest.

I already found my mafia and voting them.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 17:41 GMT
#5810
On May 06 2015 02:38 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 02:35 indignant wrote:
If you are town keep playing and find mafia. Ragequitting does not help us in the slightest.

I already found my mafia and voting him.

Stutters if you need to have a name.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 17:57 GMT
#5811
On May 06 2015 02:24 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 02:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 06 2015 02:14 indignant wrote:
So you didn't do anything? Why?


I didn't really feel like it.

But you are top of the list now. Isn't this very bad considering your ability?


I could just move someone else in my place if I felt like using my power.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 17:57 GMT
#5812
Ls is still not mafia.
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 17:57 GMT
#5813
On May 06 2015 02:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 02:24 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 02:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 06 2015 02:14 indignant wrote:
So you didn't do anything? Why?


I didn't really feel like it.

But you are top of the list now. Isn't this very bad considering your ability?


I could just move someone else in my place if I felt like using my power.

Ok, but why did you move up there?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 18:11 GMT
#5814
Wow, seems to be really hard to answer this question...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 05 2015 18:14 GMT
#5815
On May 06 2015 02:38 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 02:35 indignant wrote:
If you are town keep playing and find mafia. Ragequitting does not help us in the slightest.

I already found my mafia and voting them.


who?
me?

thats the wrong answer
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 18:18 GMT
#5816
On May 06 2015 03:14 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 02:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 06 2015 02:35 indignant wrote:
If you are town keep playing and find mafia. Ragequitting does not help us in the slightest.

I already found my mafia and voting them.


who?
me?

thats the wrong answer

No Stutters.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 18:22 GMT
#5817
On May 06 2015 02:57 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 02:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 06 2015 02:24 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 02:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 06 2015 02:14 indignant wrote:
So you didn't do anything? Why?


I didn't really feel like it.

But you are top of the list now. Isn't this very bad considering your ability?


I could just move someone else in my place if I felt like using my power.

Ok, but why did you move up there?


I moved myself up when I moved shining so I wouldn't be at the bottom of the list.

I have like no intention of using my fight promoter power any time soon.
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 18:23 GMT
#5818
On May 06 2015 03:22 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 02:57 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 02:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 06 2015 02:24 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 02:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 06 2015 02:14 indignant wrote:
So you didn't do anything? Why?


I didn't really feel like it.

But you are top of the list now. Isn't this very bad considering your ability?


I could just move someone else in my place if I felt like using my power.

Ok, but why did you move up there?


I moved myself up when I moved shining so I wouldn't be at the bottom of the list.


I have like no intention of using my fight promoter power any time soon.

Why? What is so bad about being at the bottom of the list?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 18:25 GMT
#5819
I mean if you weren't planning on using your ability anyways then I don't get why you felt the need to move. Generally it is better to be low on the list.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 18:32 GMT
#5820
On May 06 2015 03:23 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 03:22 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 06 2015 02:57 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 02:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 06 2015 02:24 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 02:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 06 2015 02:14 indignant wrote:
So you didn't do anything? Why?


I didn't really feel like it.

But you are top of the list now. Isn't this very bad considering your ability?


I could just move someone else in my place if I felt like using my power.

Ok, but why did you move up there?


I moved myself up when I moved shining so I wouldn't be at the bottom of the list.


I have like no intention of using my fight promoter power any time soon.

Why? What is so bad about being at the bottom of the list?


Same issue with being at the top of the list. I was planning ahead at the time since I can move two people at once so I'd be able to move others around without worrying about moving myself.

I decided not to use my power today so I didn't move anyone. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I'd probably never use my power anyway.
Retired.
Prev 1 289 290 291 292 293 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 973
BeSt 298
sorry 83
Mind 68
Soma 49
Bale 23
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
JimRising 708
Other Games
summit1g9211
Coldzera 713
WinterStarcraft691
C9.Mang0291
Sick179
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2211
Other Games
• Shiphtur731
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 56m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.