• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:21
CEST 08:21
KST 15:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9462 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 289

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 287 288 289 290 291 385 Next
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 16:10 GMT
#5761
On May 06 2015 01:08 Xatalos wrote:
Oh damn I misread Marv's role all this time. Did you have some idea who he compared?

Like I said my guess would be damdred but that is really just a feeling. I do not have good evidence for this nor did I really look for it tbh.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 05 2015 16:10 GMT
#5762
On May 06 2015 01:06 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 01:03 LightningStrike wrote:
I willing to get lynched if it means moving the game forward because right now I clueless on bats alignment but I truely think that stutters is scum.

Like he could be 3rd party or just playing a bad town game and I know done this type of shit on me in Horns at End Game where he just votes me and me, marv, and breshke voted the last scum and forced them to concede (rsoultin).


Mafia. I'm suddenly extremely confident.

He rehashes what others say, does play by play commentary, offers relatively little original insight on meta. All scum LS. And he just martyred after a random vote. Town LS wouldn't just completely collapse under so little pressure. See his reaction to SL too.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 16:13 GMT
#5763
On May 06 2015 01:10 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 01:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 06 2015 01:03 LightningStrike wrote:
I willing to get lynched if it means moving the game forward because right now I clueless on bats alignment but I truely think that stutters is scum.

Like he could be 3rd party or just playing a bad town game and I know done this type of shit on me in Horns at End Game where he just votes me and me, marv, and breshke voted the last scum and forced them to concede (rsoultin).


Mafia. I'm suddenly extremely confident.

He rehashes what others say, does play by play commentary, offers relatively little original insight on meta. All scum LS. And he just martyred after a random vote. Town LS wouldn't just completely collapse under so little pressure. See his reaction to SL too.

You totally misrepresenting me I gave you all my games that not in the database you should know I almost completely gave up horns until we saw JAT flip scum there and in Titanic I gave up until Slam cop checked the guy who I made a case on being scum................................
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 05 2015 16:13 GMT
#5764
Damdred made a good point too about Obi being unlikely to buddy his scum mates. He didn't do that at all in out scum game recently.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 16:13 GMT
#5765
On May 06 2015 01:10 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 01:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 06 2015 01:03 LightningStrike wrote:
I willing to get lynched if it means moving the game forward because right now I clueless on bats alignment but I truely think that stutters is scum.

Like he could be 3rd party or just playing a bad town game and I know done this type of shit on me in Horns at End Game where he just votes me and me, marv, and breshke voted the last scum and forced them to concede (rsoultin).


Mafia. I'm suddenly extremely confident.

He rehashes what others say, does play by play commentary, offers relatively little original insight on meta. All scum LS. And he just martyred after a random vote. Town LS wouldn't just completely collapse under so little pressure. See his reaction to SL too.

Not bad.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 16:14 GMT
#5766
What if I told you I was a Jester?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 05 2015 16:16 GMT
#5767
Nailed it.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 16:16 GMT
#5768
On May 06 2015 01:14 LightningStrike wrote:
What if I told you I was a Jester?

Is this a scumclaim? :p
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 16:17 GMT
#5769
On May 06 2015 01:16 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 01:14 LightningStrike wrote:
What if I told you I was a Jester?

Is this a scumclaim? :p

No this is what I might be http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Jester
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 16:18 GMT
#5770
On May 06 2015 01:17 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 01:16 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 01:14 LightningStrike wrote:
What if I told you I was a Jester?

Is this a scumclaim? :p

No this is what I might be http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Jester

Is this a hardclaim?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 16:18 GMT
#5771
BTW I was just trying to see people's reactions ofc I not a jester otherwise I would post baby seals by now
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 05 2015 16:19 GMT
#5772
Jesus guys. If I knew sep was town and I'm scum I would just do my play and not claim anything. I'm not that bad being themed and this large is pretty overwhelming for me without having significantly more time to play. Gonna catch up today and try to figure something out. Sorry.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 16:21 GMT
#5773
On May 06 2015 01:18 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 01:17 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 06 2015 01:16 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 01:14 LightningStrike wrote:
What if I told you I was a Jester?

Is this a scumclaim? :p

No this is what I might be http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Jester

Is this a hardclaim?

No I was trying to see reactions because it been forever since I seen jesters o.o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 05 2015 16:23 GMT
#5774
On May 05 2015 23:44 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 23:40 Damdred wrote:
Honestly I already have, I blocked Yamato the kps went through anyway, a 6 man team is kinda doubtful so id rather just lynch another scummy person and see what shinings check tells us

That's not a reason. Then we can also lynch Obi or Chez or LS etc.
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 23:41 Inspector Javert wrote:
I cant think of a single reason I could be mafia. Especially after the commentator thing.

Come on - let's be real. The commentator thing is not alignment indicative in the slightest.


I think its pretty scummy. You basicly get to leave a message as the mod. Thats the scummiest ability ive ever heard and i think we should lynch him let me reread that message
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 16:23 GMT
#5775
On May 06 2015 01:21 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 01:18 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 01:17 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 06 2015 01:16 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 01:14 LightningStrike wrote:
What if I told you I was a Jester?

Is this a scumclaim? :p

No this is what I might be http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Jester

Is this a hardclaim?

No I was trying to see reactions because it been forever since I seen jesters o.o

Then I don't get what kind of reaction you would expect.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 16:25 GMT
#5776
On May 06 2015 01:23 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 01:21 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 06 2015 01:18 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 01:17 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 06 2015 01:16 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 01:14 LightningStrike wrote:
What if I told you I was a Jester?

Is this a scumclaim? :p

No this is what I might be http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Jester

Is this a hardclaim?

No I was trying to see reactions because it been forever since I seen jesters o.o

Then I don't get what kind of reaction you would expect.

Wanted to see if anyone remembers what jesters do lol.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 16:25 GMT
#5777
On May 06 2015 01:23 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 23:44 indignant wrote:
On May 05 2015 23:40 Damdred wrote:
Honestly I already have, I blocked Yamato the kps went through anyway, a 6 man team is kinda doubtful so id rather just lynch another scummy person and see what shinings check tells us

That's not a reason. Then we can also lynch Obi or Chez or LS etc.
On May 05 2015 23:41 Inspector Javert wrote:
I cant think of a single reason I could be mafia. Especially after the commentator thing.

Come on - let's be real. The commentator thing is not alignment indicative in the slightest.


I think its pretty scummy. You basicly get to leave a message as the mod. Thats the scummiest ability ive ever heard and i think we should lynch him let me reread that message

I think you misunderstand the ability. Noone would ever expect that to be a mod announcememt. There have been plenty of town roles with abilities like that in themed games.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 05 2015 16:26 GMT
#5778
Do you guys not that that a role which lets you impersinate the mod for one post can only be a scum ability?
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 05 2015 16:26 GMT
#5779
I'm happy I can afk now I have work to do.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 05 2015 16:26 GMT
#5780
Well im trying to reread it but i cant find it because hts does not have a filter link
Prev 1 287 288 289 290 291 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 315
sorry 78
Mind 67
Bale 29
ZergMaN 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 703
Other Games
summit1g6967
Coldzera 722
WinterStarcraft653
C9.Mang0314
Sick150
febbydoto16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick707
BasetradeTV161
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2170
League of Legends
• Rush1436
Other Games
• Shiphtur653
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 39m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.