• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:39
CEST 21:39
KST 04:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8921 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 292

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 290 291 292 293 294 385 Next
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 18:33 GMT
#5821
I don't remember - did you move LS night1?
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 18:34 GMT
#5822
On May 06 2015 03:25 indignant wrote:
I mean if you weren't planning on using your ability anyways then I don't get why you felt the need to move. Generally it is better to be low on the list.


I already moved myself when I moved shining.

Ultimately it doesn't matter, so I don't know what you're so into this conversation. Do you want me to move people or something.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 18:34 GMT
#5823
On May 06 2015 03:33 indignant wrote:
I don't remember - did you move LS night1?


Yes.
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 18:40 GMT
#5824
On May 06 2015 03:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 03:25 indignant wrote:
I mean if you weren't planning on using your ability anyways then I don't get why you felt the need to move. Generally it is better to be low on the list.


I already moved myself when I moved shining.

Ultimately it doesn't matter, so I don't know what you're so into this conversation. Do you want me to move people or something.

Maybe.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 18:44 GMT
#5825
On May 06 2015 03:40 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 03:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 06 2015 03:25 indignant wrote:
I mean if you weren't planning on using your ability anyways then I don't get why you felt the need to move. Generally it is better to be low on the list.


I already moved myself when I moved shining.

Ultimately it doesn't matter, so I don't know what you're so into this conversation. Do you want me to move people or something.

Maybe.


Alright, who?
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 18:45 GMT
#5826
On May 06 2015 03:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 03:33 indignant wrote:
I don't remember - did you move LS night1?


Yes.

I assume you scumread LS then?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 18:46 GMT
#5827
On May 06 2015 03:44 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 03:40 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 03:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 06 2015 03:25 indignant wrote:
I mean if you weren't planning on using your ability anyways then I don't get why you felt the need to move. Generally it is better to be low on the list.


I already moved myself when I moved shining.

Ultimately it doesn't matter, so I don't know what you're so into this conversation. Do you want me to move people or something.

Maybe.


Alright, who?

Still meditating.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 18:49 GMT
#5828
On May 06 2015 03:45 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 03:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 06 2015 03:33 indignant wrote:
I don't remember - did you move LS night1?


Yes.

I assume you scumread LS then?


I don't. I moved him so he wouldn't fight anyone.

I had Damdred/sepu organized.
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 18:51 GMT
#5829
On May 06 2015 03:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 03:45 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 03:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 06 2015 03:33 indignant wrote:
I don't remember - did you move LS night1?


Yes.

I assume you scumread LS then?


I don't. I moved him so he wouldn't fight anyone.

I had Damdred/sepu organized.

Idgi. Why move him out of all players? Instead of moving someone scummy to the top/below sep?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 18:53 GMT
#5830
I mean you yourself were below LS in the list.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 18:54 GMT
#5831
On May 06 2015 03:51 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 03:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 06 2015 03:45 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 03:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 06 2015 03:33 indignant wrote:
I don't remember - did you move LS night1?


Yes.

I assume you scumread LS then?


I don't. I moved him so he wouldn't fight anyone.

I had Damdred/sepu organized.

Idgi. Why move him out of all players? Instead of moving someone scummy to the top/below sep?


Because he was near the bottom.
I wanted sepu top and Damdred at the bottom.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 18:56 GMT
#5832
On May 06 2015 03:53 indignant wrote:
I mean you yourself were below LS in the list.


Yeah, but I was planning ahead and I knew that I'd move myself eventually. Me moving isn't really that important.

I thought my role would be super cool at the time so I was rotating players that I never wanted in the fights.
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 19:01 GMT
#5833
Ok. Whatever. This is probably a waste of time. Maybe we need your ability at some point though.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 19:03 GMT
#5834
On May 06 2015 04:01 indignant wrote:
Ok. Whatever. This is probably a waste of time. Maybe we need your ability at some point though.


Let me know.
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 19:05 GMT
#5835
On May 06 2015 04:03 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 04:01 indignant wrote:
Ok. Whatever. This is probably a waste of time. Maybe we need your ability at some point though.


Let me know.

Doesn't mean you can slack off btw.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 19:11 GMT
#5836
You could start contributing by explaining your LS townread in detail.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 19:20 GMT
#5837
I honestly don't know how anyone has a townread on LS at this point.

I don't think that hes necessarily mafia really....but I do think its highly possible hes a third party. Then again that whole jester mess has me scratching my head even more
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 19:25 GMT
#5838
Honestly at this point I've read a lot of filters and what not.

Damdred, Indignant, Xatalos are the three people I really won't entertain anything on till much later in the game if we get to that point.

Have a decent reason to town read but want them to do more Breshke

Don't want to lynch today, Yamato, Sicklurker, Stutters.

Think that they could be town, some things make sense as they are town from a meta standpoint. Obiwan.

Third Party Land (?) Chezinu, LightningStrike(?)

Probable Mafia Batsnacks

Hope the Gym works out: HF
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 05 2015 19:28 GMT
#5839
damdred why am I probably mafia? Poe or a real reason?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 19:29 GMT
#5840
On May 06 2015 04:25 Damdred wrote:
Honestly at this point I've read a lot of filters and what not.

Damdred, Indignant, Xatalos are the three people I really won't entertain anything on till much later in the game if we get to that point.

Have a decent reason to town read but want them to do more Breshke

Don't want to lynch today, Yamato, Sicklurker, Stutters.

Think that they could be town, some things make sense as they are town from a meta standpoint. Obiwan.

Third Party Land (?) Chezinu, LightningStrike(?)

Probable Mafia Batsnacks

Hope the Gym works out: HF

The only thing I really disagree with is bats as #1 scumread.
Prev 1 290 291 292 293 294 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O81
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 267
JuggernautJason86
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 864
Shuttle 530
Zeus 92
ZZZero.O 81
soO 43
Hyun 43
scan(afreeca) 29
Dota 2
qojqva2201
canceldota35
Counter-Strike
fl0m5130
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3422
Liquid`Hasu556
Other Games
summit1g1738
FrodaN1147
KnowMe328
420jenkins268
Pyrionflax176
Livibee166
ToD143
QueenE66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick697
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Hupsaiya 22
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2236
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 21m
Patches Events
19h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 21m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.